Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2018, 11:33 PM   #121
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
^^^ There ... SP did take a photo of aliens after all !!!

That image on the left is a lot more credible than NASA photos of the moon landing ...lol
No oz....lol....really it isn't. I'm staggered you can believe this donkey-do with zero evidence and claim the most documented and proven events in history are faaake
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 06:03 AM   #122
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,957 (2,161 Posts)
Default

Here's a Christmas special from SP comparing music at 440Hz with 432Hz ...

http://

And that seems a good note on which to wind down this thread ....

In the new year I have no plans to make further posts here....

I Know !!... I can hear all your howls of despair .. I know how much you all look forward to these fortnightly posts , particularly tg and thermion (for these two I have a special treat to do with Von Braun coming up latter in this post).

First I should make a statement clarifying my position with regard to SP.

Beyond doubt his story is true ... his information comes (he says) partly from ET's , partly from sources in intelligence agencies , so there is much of value in his material , and I will still keep an eye on him .. But he is allied with an ET group the Mantids ...willingly cooperating with them . The goal of the mantids is to repopulate Earth with mantid/human hybrids ... SP himself has said this ... and I have brought attention to this at least twice in my posts here , telling people to watch out , that you cannot trust those mantid buggers....

Call me a narrow minded speciesist , but I don't find the prospect of Earth being populated by these type of creatures appealing...



I have always been wary of ET's intentions .. often saying they all have an agenda... and this was brought home to me in this following channeling session ..... the medium is channeling the higher self of a SSP whistlblower Elena .

https://youtu.be/h3i0lx_5mnQ?t=5156

Aparently Von Braun was working on designing craft for the SSP , Elena is in contact with Von Braun and she asks a question on his behalf ...

The whole video is awesome , and the information resonated very strongly with me . The medium , channeling the very highest source implies no ETs we come in contact should be trusted .... there are higher realm beings who are more powerful than the manipulators and they will step in if needed , but only as a last resort.

Last edited by oz93666; 28-12-2018 at 06:37 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #123
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Here's a Christmas special from SP comparing music at 440Hz with 432Hz ...
Oh god, is there no bullshit bandwagon this gigantic liar won't jump on?

Quote:
And that seems a good note on which to wind down this thread ....
A?

Quote:
In the new year I have no plans to make further posts here....
They are so insightful, you will be missed

Quote:
Beyond doubt his story is true


Quote:
his information comes (he says) partly from ET's , partly from sources in intelligence agencies , so there is much of value in his material , and I will still keep an eye on him .. But he is allied with an ET group the Mantids ...willingly cooperating with them . The goal of the mantids is to repopulate Earth with mantid/human hybrids ... SP himself has said this ... and I have brought attention to this at least twice in my posts here , telling people to watch out , that you cannot trust those mantid buggers....
It comes from his bum.

Quote:
Call me a narrow minded speciesist , but I don't find the prospect of Earth being populated by these type of creatures appealing...

Listen to yourself

Quote:
the medium is channeling the higher self of a SSP whistlblower Elena .

https://youtu.be/h3i0lx_5mnQ?t=5156
And you believe this

Quote:
Aparently Von Braun was working on designing craft for the SSP , Elena is in contact with Von Braun and she asks a question on his behalf
So, some bird on yootub, who says she "channels" stuff, says she is talking to this dead guy, and he was working on something for the soopah sekret space program. Is that right?

Quote:
The whole video is awesome , and the information resonated very strongly with me
You need to get out more.

Quote:
The medium , channeling the very highest source implies no ETs we come in contact should be trusted .... there are higher realm beings who are more powerful than the manipulators and they will step in if needed , but only as a last resort.
Sounds really believable. Do you have the slightest piece of evidence at all of

a) alienz
b) how they got here
c) what the travelled in
d) why?
e) 99% of what you believe

Thanks, see if you can get it in before you leave.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 03:19 AM   #124
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,957 (2,161 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
So, some bird on yootub, who says she "channels" stuff, says she is talking to this dead guy, and he was working on something for the soopah sekret space program. Is that right?
Of course it's not right ...SHE is not the channeler .. she is asking questions of a channeler , if you had watched one second of the video you would see that ....

But that's typical , you have done no research on anything , you just have a lot of bigoted opinions and preconceived ideas , based on no understanding ...
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 11:06 AM   #125
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Of course it's not right ...SHE is not the channeler .. she is asking questions of a channeler , if you had watched one second of the video you would see that ....
Ahh I see, some bloke on yootub, who says he "channels" stuff, says he is talking to this dead guy, and he was working on something for the soopah sekret space program. Is that right?

Sounds way more convincing now it's a bloke doing it. And yes, I didn't watch it. Time spent watching that will never be got back

Quote:
But that's typical , you have done no research on anything , you just have a lot of bigoted opinions and preconceived ideas , based on no understanding ...
No it's not typical at all. I usually have a good watch or a decent flick. In this case it started off as obvious shite. No wonder you bought into this "research" I bow to your well thought out "understanding"

Now the rest of my post, the bit at the end maybe...……?

Last edited by truegroup; 29-12-2018 at 11:07 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 03:23 PM   #126
bamboozooka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 744
Likes: 543 (316 Posts)
Default

Likes: (1)
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 04:01 AM   #127
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,957 (2,161 Posts)
Default

^^^ Great video. SP covers more information when he has an interviewer .

05:30 ...Chinese probe on far side of moon

07:00 ... Benjamin's story of Asian contact with ETs ...

10:30 ... Story of audio of US politician torturing child

12:10 ... Why human sacrifice , blood drinking?

14:00 ...Are we winning?

16:00 ... Where/who are the controllers ?

23:00 ... Battle at the top , Trump vs cabal

33:50 ...Black Pope ... Venezuela
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 01:29 PM   #128
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

He is not providing information ....he is providing shite without evidence. He makes a complete mockery of real researchers who at least pay lip service to facts.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 02:00 PM   #129
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,957 (2,161 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
He is not providing information ....he is providing shite without evidence. He makes a complete mockery of real researchers who at least pay lip service to facts.
Always nice to see tg taking an interest in these type of threads..

Not sure who you would consider "real researchers" ... Many would think benjamin fulford is one (the guy interviewing SP in this video) .. he has a very interesting Bio ...

Perhaps the most noteworthy part of that video from bamboozooka is at 10:30... SP talks about an audio recording from the "dark web" he was sent purporting to be a top politician torturing a child . SP sent it through his contacts to Langley CIA base where it was 'voice print checked' and confirmed to be Podesta . The agent said it would be included in the criminal charges being prepared.

John Podesta
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 02:27 PM   #130
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Always nice to see tg taking an interest in these type of threads..
My interest lies in showing how moronic these claims are.

Quote:
Not sure who you would consider "real researchers" ... Many would think benjamin fulford is one (the guy interviewing SP in this video) .. he has a very interesting Bio ...
Oh I use it in the loosest possible terms. The clue was in paying lip service to actual evidence unlike Mad Parky

Quote:
Perhaps the most noteworthy part of that video from bamboozooka is at 10:30... SP talks about an audio recording from the "dark web" he was sent purporting to be a top politician torturing a child . SP sent it through his contacts to Langley CIA base where it was 'voice print checked' and confirmed to be Podesta . The agent said it would be included in the criminal charges being prepared.
Good old Parky....and of course you believe his claim. He "sent it through his contacts" did he As opposed to you or I just making a phone call and following data submission instructions

He is a liar. There's tons of that shit all over yoootub already.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
simon parkes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.