Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 17-01-2019, 07:16 PM   #21
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
The interstellar stealth delta wing fleet has been here in the uk for at least a minimum of 100 years, and is operated by the military. The crews are normally invisible, as are the craft when parked up for the night, but the crews can also appear as black holes if they so wish. The craft can appear in flight without any sign or noise of a propulsion system, but can be heard when parked (nose facing skywards) when a form of alternating intake and exhaust can be heard in a 10 - 15 second cycle. They are brought up from the underground tunnels the day before they are needed in flight.
Errr no. Actually barely a single solitary thing in that entire post is not made up gibberish.

Unless you can stump up some evidence?

Last edited by truegroup; 17-01-2019 at 07:16 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 08:28 PM   #22
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Errr - no! Actually, the ball is no longer in my court. Please prove your statement. I know you are "stumped" .

Laugh at you asking me to disprove your shite Google "burden of proof".

Pink fairies live in hollowed out pumpkins at the bottom of my garden. Prove it wrong
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote