Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 01-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Default Large Hadron Collider

Anyone know of any 'results' of the LHC's experiments/collection of data to date? Apparently they started her up in November last year but ive not seen /heard anything since....been watching a few doco's about it recently but cant find anything recent about it....

For those who arn't aware of it........

anyone have any good info?
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

There have been several delays in it being started up. Now looks like August for it's first collision! Making the date --/08/08, it'll be interesting to see if it does start up on the 8th!

http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/LHC/LHC-en.html

obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #3
pac3lli

8/8/8 eh?

According to noted occult author W. Wynn Westcott in the book, "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" (1890, pgs. 85-87), 8 means:

{start quote**

The Ogdoad. 8. Is the first cube of energy, and is the only evenly even number within the decad. The Greeks thought it an all-powerful number; they had a Proverb "all things are eight."

Camerarius, in his edition of the Arithmetic of Nicomachus, called it Universal Harmony, because musical ratios are distinguished by this number.

Hence the Ogdoad was also called "Cadmeia," because Harmony was looked upon as the wife of Cadmus; and Cadmus meant the Sub-lunary World, as Olympiodorus says. Eight was called also Mother, and Rhea, Cybele and Dindymene, from being the first cube, and a cube representing the earth.

The eight persons saved from the flood of Xisuthrus are synonyms of many octaves of gods, such as the 8 Cabiri great gods of Samothrace; see Bryant and Faber on this myth.

There are 8 Beatitudes of the Christian religion, Matthew, chap. v.

Eight is the number of the Moons of Saturn.

There have been several Masonic orders concerned with this Noachite Ogdoad, as the Prussian masons, Knights of the Royal Axe, or Prince of Libanus, the Noachites, and the Royal Ark Mariners, which is a subsidiary order to the Mark Master Masons.

Macrobius says the Ogdoad was the type of Justice, because it consists of evenly even numbers, and on account of its equal divisions.

John Heydon tells us that 8 events befall the Damned, and that there are 8 rewards of the Blessed.

The number 8 was sacred to Dionysos, who was born at the 8th month; the isle of Naxos was dedicated to him and it was granted to the women of Naxos, that their children born in the 8th month should live, whereas it is usual for such to die, although those born in either the 7th or the 9th month are usually reared.

The Jews were accustomed to practice Circumcision on male infants upon the 8th day after birth.

The Jews at the Chanucah or Feast of Dedication lit 8 candles, and it lasted 8 days. This is the Engkainia of John x. 22. As to conjuring among the ancient Jews, it is said in Talmud, Succah, 53. 1, that Levi played with 8 knives; Samuel in the presence of the King Sapor of Persia used 8 cups, and Abaji before Rabbi Rava used 8 eggs.

Eight prophets were descended from Rahab the Harlot, viz., Neraiah, Seraiah, Maasiah, Jeremiah, Hilkiah, Hannemeel, and Shallum. Note also that Huldah the prophetess was the grandchild of Rahab.

The last 8 verses of Deuteronomy, The Mosaic Law, The Pentateuch, were written by Joshua. Bava Bathra, 14. 1.

Rabbi Nathan states that there were 8 sects of the Pharisees: but both of the Talmuds (Jerusalem and Babylon) name only seven. It is prophesied that the Harps which will be played on earth before the Messiah will have 8 strings. Erachin, 13. 2.

As seven was the number of the original Creation, so 8, says W. F. Shaw, may be considered as the Day of Regeneration. Eight souls were saved in the Ark of Noah, and Noah was the 8th in descent, his name was Nvch=8 times 8=64.

888 is the special number of Jesus Christ as "He who is the Resurrection and the Life." He is the great opponent of the 666, the number of the Beast, the number of a Man.

The ancient Chinese writings refer to 8 musical sounds, the Pah-yin. (G. Schlegel.)

{end quote**
pac3lli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
hagbard_celine

Nice to see you back, Lottie!

I was wondering when we'd hear any news from this.

Here's a bloke who's determinded that it will never be switched on for safety's sake! http://www.petitiononline.com/stopLHC/petition.html

http://www.risk-evaluation-forum.org/anon1.htm They’ve even written a song! The risks might be small, but the consequences of anything going wrong are so terrible that I wonder if it's worth it, just satisfy our curiosity. If these scientists want to see a Higgs Boson then why don't they just drop some acid? Then one will appear before them illuminated, surrounded by light and introduce itself!

I'm intensely repelled from the idea that we've got to wait to be saved by divine intervention, the Messiah, or god-like aliens coming down from the sky etc. I've always believed that we humans are masters of our own destiny and therefore our own saviours. On the other hand, if we're heading for destruction and we can't stop it and some friendly passing hyperdimensional being offers to lend a hand then I'll happily swallow my pride and accept! The Disclosure Project witnesses have confirmed that there are numerous times when UFO's have interfered with nuclear weapons tests and missile launches; let’s hope they're on standby to provide their services again!

The most sinister aspect to the LHC though has to be a worry that first came to my attention when I listened to a Coast-to-Coast show with Jeff Rense, the details of which I can’t quite recall. Jeff said words to the effect of: “If the Illuminati know that they’ve lost, that their domination is over and the New World Order can’t be achieved, then they’re the kind of people who would destroy the Earth before letting free people have it”. I can see where Jeff is coming from. I’ve observed this kind of dog-in-the-manger attitude at all levels of human conflict. They would certainly do it! Even if it meant their own destruction! Ideally they’d like the world to live on under their jackboot, but if they couldn’t have that then they would destroy the Earth out of spite. They would rather we all went down together than allow the world to live on in freedom. I call this "Gotterdammerung". The Illuminati is notoriously self-glorifying and arrogant and failure is something they've never before had to consider; they see the NWO as their birthright and inevitable destiny. But the way the world is going today, some elements of the Loomies must be beginning to understand that their game is reaching its end. Human consciousness is getting wise to them and starting to fight back. Could the LHC have been developed out of a part of their reaction to this? (One part? Are there other parts?) A part that they have created secretly, allowing the innocent scientists, unaware that they have really been coopted into creating a Doomsday Device? If they have then I can only once again pray for a miracle, and appeal for aid from the many friendly intelligences out there that have the power to stop this. If any of them are reading this, then please help us out!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
lookfar

William Henry has some interesting comments on it too, here.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:40 PM   #6

Hey HC interesting idea regarding the big bang part two .If they blew it all up and we all went out at once then wouldn't the consciousness of the majority of us go to the same place ? or perhaps this is the 2012 scenario we all go to our own version of heaven in spirit .Group heavens for each religion and another for the non believers perhaps some would continue on unaware that it had all blown up .Maybe that is where we are if it all happened in the blinking of an eye how would we know if the group mind experienced the same thing is this perhaps what we have always been working towards an awareness of this fact we are Free because the 3 D model is gone but we keep repeating an echo of it .If we are out of alignment with the galaxy we are supposed to be part of then perhaps this is what threw us out .All the mythology points to a time of a mass destruction , maybe we are getting closer to the time we realize this and all time ends because we can be free to be infinite
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #7
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Group heavens for each religion and another for the non believers
A guy dies and goes to heaven. He gets to the pearly gates and St. Peter is there to welcome him in, and takes him on a guided tour.

As they're walking around this guy notices an area surrounded by a huge wall, as they get to it St Peter tells him to be quiet.

Once they get past the guy turns to St Peter and asks why they had to be quiet.

Oh, we just went past the Christian enclosure, they think they're the only ones up here!

Boom, boom!
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 04-06-2008, 12:45 AM   #8
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
I enjoyed that! Very interesting! Thanks
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 04-06-2008, 01:03 AM   #9
lemonique

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Interesting article thanks Lookfar !!

Lemonique
lemonique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:30 AM   #10
cruise4

I don't think they have any plans to blow themselves up. This is where DNA databases, Abductions, Mars, UFO's, NASA lies, clones, super soldiers, transhumanism starts to play a major role. Blow up the earth or kill all life? Its a definite possibility in the mix. Can they do it? Maybe with resonance or movement or stripping the atmosphere. But I think this Hadron thing is going to be a damp squid. Hope I'm wrong because I want something to happen!

Last edited by cruise4; 04-06-2008 at 04:41 AM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #11
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
I don't think they have any plans to blow themselves up. This is where DNA databases, Abductions, Mars, UFO's, NASA lies, clones, super soldiers, transhumanism starts to play a major role. Blow up the earth or kill all life? Its a definite possibility in the mix. Can they do it? Maybe with resonance or movement or stripping the atmosphere. But I think this Hadron thing is going to be a damp squid. Hope I'm wrong because I want something to happen!

I think if they knew they'd lost and that the NWO dream was over then they'd destroy the Earth rather than let free people have it. I call this attitude "Gotterdamerung" and it's something we're all capable of. I remember as a small kid scribbling in a book that my mum had just ordered me to give to my brother.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:25 PM   #12
cruise4

Here's the latest bulletin, from next Monday.

http://cdsweb.cern.ch/journal/articl...Articles&ln=en
Old 06-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #13
cruise4

Yes, I think they could destroy the earth too, but they'd be off it. Same as if there was any truth to the getting back to Draco thing. They'd cheerfully turn round and blow us up as they left.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #14
hagbard_celine

Pettition to shut down and dismantle the LHC:

http://www.petitiononline.com/stopLHC/petition.html

Old 15-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #15
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Webcams on the LHC at CERN
CMS (Compact Muon Solenoid) Webcam

View images from 8 CMS detector webcams that are located in the underground cavern at CERN where the detector is being built. The images are on the CERN website and from it you can follow links that show you where in the cavern the cameras are located and take you a page of animations and movies that show how the CMS detector was put together.

This image shows the Underground Experimental Cavern from the Geneva end, below the main shaft.

This camera is looking at the Plus Side of the Central YB0 Wheel of CMS.

This camera is looking Minus Side of the YB0 Central Wheel of CMS.
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 07:23 PM   #16
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

I had a dream about the collider the other night, it was going to be started up on the 18th of August. Will have to wait and see I guess!
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 17-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #17
hagbard_celine

Yeah, there's a slight delay.

Ross Hensworth of Now That's Weird is planning to go along to the big start-up!

Old 17-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #18
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by logic bomb View Post
Webcams on the LHC at CERN
CMS (Compact Muon Solenoid) Webcam

View images from 8 CMS detector webcams that are located in the underground cavern at CERN where the detector is being built. The images are on the CERN website and from it you can follow links that show you where in the cavern the cameras are located and take you a page of animations and movies that show how the CMS detector was put together.

This image shows the Underground Experimental Cavern from the Geneva end, below the main shaft.

This camera is looking at the Plus Side of the Central YB0 Wheel of CMS.

This camera is looking Minus Side of the YB0 Central Wheel of CMS.

"Behold! The Instrument of Armageddon"

Or just a glorified hula hoop?

Old 18-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #19
rockit

I think Alton Towers are getting one next April.
rockit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #20
zander

When is this being turned on, the last I heard it was ment to be some time this month?

"When the power of love, overcomes the love of power,
The world will know peace"
-Jimmy Hendrix-
zander is offline   Reply With Quote