Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 08-08-2008, 08:43 AM   #81
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
This is interesting, and surprisingly fair for Horizon. You can watch the whole show here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...lar+experiment

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:45 AM   #82
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Sometimes I'd like to grab that Mancunian git by his ears and shake him awake!

Did you ever see him talking about the moon landings? He compares not believing in the moon landings to not beleiveing in the colonization of America! What kind of analogy is that!? Millions of people colonized America, only 12 have been to the moon!

Old 08-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #83
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Bit ritualistic wouldnt you say?
Hmm yes, what about the next day!

Old 08-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #84
hagbard_celine

Quote:
You mean this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aXuQ9Dg2gE

Gets a bit shitty when he's asked about the 'fake moon landings'....

That's the vid I was thinking of in my post above. Thanks.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #85
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Illustrated radio show of Professor Walter Wagner on C2C:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EL2ghqv5mCg

This subject is starting to freak me out! I've been watching these vids: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UsCPvYVCzGs
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzugu39pKM

Does this desperate "Gotterdammerung" action mean that we're getting close to freedom? It's not fair! We're so close! Karl Marx used to say: "We have a world to win". I'd like to change that to "We have a world to save!"

I think they are cleverer than that HC, why would they risk destroying themselves?

Also- my thoughts are- even if worst case scenario it did create a black hole and the world gets eaten up by itself then would we know about it? We're infinite beings so we'd just start life again on a new plane/dimension? prehaps we'd just continue as normal on another paralell universe? We'll all wake up one morning and everything will be strangely 'different'!!!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:50 AM   #86
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
That's the vid I was thinking of in my post above. Thanks.
Great minds think alike- i must have posted at the same time as you!! I thought Dr BC was cool at first but then he discredited himself by getting shitty in that clip and as far as im concerned thats enough for me to deem him 'working for them'! shame!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:54 AM   #87
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

HC....has it crossed your mind as it has mine, that it could be some sort of 'star-gate'?

For some reason this is the vibe im getting, the ritualistic nature of firing her up- the media attention, Im sure the dates will correspond with something dodgy as they always do - syncronistically if not deliberately due to the energy/intention behind the project, and also the arial photo of the LHC looks very stargate-ish!!

Just an idea- but like i say - im getting that vibe....maybe we need someone like tintin and mcmenek to help us decode it??

Old 08-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #88
hagbard_celine

Quote:
I think they are cleverer than that HC, why would they risk destroying themselves?

Also- my thoughts are- even if worst case scenario it did create a black hole and the world gets eaten up by itself then would we know about it? We're infinite beings so we'd just start life again on a new plane/dimension? prehaps we'd just continue as normal on another paralell universe? We'll all wake up one morning and everything will be strangely 'different'!!!
I know, and I'm very glad I didn't come across this LHC information before I discovered David's ideas (If I'd been a kid this would have killed me! The idea of nukes and supernovas etc desroying the world used to fuck my childhood head up!), but I still love the Earth, the animals, plants, other people; I see them as very precious things and I'd hate to see them destroyed.

According to Wagner we may well know about it first. He says in his affadavit in the Hawaii lawsuit that a runaway stranglet explosion would be very quick, but the MBH scenario might take up to "50 months", with the Earth slowly being eaten away from the inside. Earthquakes would break out as the crust fractures, getting worse and worse. We'd know it was happening and have to watch at least the start of the process.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:59 AM   #89
hagbard_celine

Quote:
HC....has it crossed your mind as it has mine, that it could be some sort of 'star-gate'?

For some reason this is the vibe im getting, the ritualistic nature of firing her up- the media attention, Im sure the dates will correspond with something dodgy as they always do - syncronistically if not deliberately due to the energy/intention behind the project, and also the arial photo of the LHC looks very stargate-ish!!

Just an idea- but like i say - im getting that vibe....maybe we need someone like tintin and mcmenek to help us decode it??
Yes, that's a distinct possiblity. In fact Lisa Randall says as much in the vid. She says "hidden dimensions may be exposed"! I hope it won't be a scenario like the one in The Mist? I mention it earlier in the thread. Have you seen that film?

Old 08-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #90
rixxmixxhell

I have Hagbard!!! I watched it 3 days ago after your mentioning it....it was pretty 'different' to other films! A bleed through, did you see ther massive animal/alien just strolling around. I would have gone underground or something

Rick
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #91
cyberdaemon

Quote:

And my name will be Strelock , wandering around Chernobyl alienated zone and collecting artifacts

edit : wasnt that suppose to be turned on today ? So when do we get to see what happened or what are the results ?

edit : another delay - The collider is currently undergoing commissioning while being cooled down to its final operating temperature of approximately 1.9 K (−271.25 °C). The initial particle beams are due for injection in August 2008,[2] the first attempt to circulate beam through the entire LHC is scheduled for September 10, 2008,[3] and the first high-energy collisions are planned to take place after the LHC is officially unveiled, on October 21, 2008.[4]

Last edited by cyberdaemon; 08-08-2008 at 07:10 PM.
cyberdaemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #92
shansuke

Quote:
I know, and I'm very glad I didn't come across this LHC information before I discovered David's ideas (If I'd been a kid this would have killed me! The idea of nukes and supernovas etc desroying the world used to fuck my childhood head up!)
sorry for going of topic a bit but its funny you say this,i used to think it was just me but i had a conversation with a group of friends a few years back,and it turns out we all had this problem when we where kids,im not even sure if it was nightmares or paranoid delusions or what,as a teenager i just rote it off as maybe i was exposed to scifi movies at a young age or something,but shock horror when a couple of years ago i walked in to my mates house and they where all having a conversation about this verry subject and it turnes out we all had this same problem as kids,strange or what.
shansuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:49 AM   #93
kevstodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post
I have Hagbard!!! I watched it 3 days ago after your mentioning it....it was pretty 'different' to other films! A bleed through, did you see ther massive animal/alien just strolling around. I would have gone underground or something

Rick
i watched themist last night after hagbard_celine mentioned it and glad i did .Did you see the logo's of the army guys ? it was the ss lightning like the one on the norad sign ,cant remember what the other symbols were but i do remember them being rather strange and i think it was significant , ill have to have another look.
lottie that brian cox is very odd ,what a mad video clip , no matter what he does he does not stop that grin as tho he thinks he knows everything. hes just another nwo controlled slimball without a mind of his own IMO.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:05 PM   #94
rixxmixxhell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevstodd View Post
i watched themist last night after hagbard_celine mentioned it and glad i did .Did you see the logo's of the army guys ? it was the ss lightning like the one on the norad sign ,cant remember what the other symbols were but i do remember them being rather strange and i think it was significant , ill have to have another look.
lottie that brian cox is very odd ,what a mad video clip , no matter what he does he does not stop that grin as tho he thinks he knows everything. hes just another nwo controlled slimball without a mind of his own IMO.
Yes, i did see the patches!!! i forgot to mention it!!!

Not by accident they looked like they did.

Check the film out people !!!

Rick

Last edited by rixxmixxhell; 09-08-2008 at 03:26 PM.
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:05 PM   #95

Quote:
According to Wagner we may well know about it first. He says in his affadavit in the Hawaii lawsuit that a runaway stranglet explosion would be very quick, but the MBH scenario might take up to "50 months", with the Earth slowly being eaten away from the inside. Earthquakes would break out as the crust fractures, getting worse and worse. We'd know it was happening and have to watch at least the start of the process.
50 months ? 48 months equaling 4 years from now seems somehow familiar Given this scenario happening what would the PTB do with all the technology at their disposal would they suddenly release it in the hope that more people could benefit or develop it further .Is this the Zero point event Terence Mckenna spoke of coinciding with the 2012 event ?
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #96
grannymoose

well it's Saturday and this thing should of ran by now?
Where still here folks.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #97
rickdog
Inactive

They aren't firing it up till next month
rickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdog View Post
They aren't firing it up till next month
Welcome to the forum rickdog.Whats your opinion on the outcome if any ?
outcome of firing it up that is not opinion unless you dont have one
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:00 AM   #99
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post

Rick

Yeah, that's one of the best bits in the film! The ending is ghastly though! If only they'd waited a few more minutes they'd have been rescued!

It's an incredible film! Very scarey, but fascinating. The thing is that Bryan Allan told me that the Rendlesham Forest Incident may be something similar to The Mist (but obviously not has horrific!) The aliens and craft might have been let into our dimension by a hole in the fabric of spacetime opened by the massive electrical forces generated by the Orford Ness labortatory.

The universe The Mist creatures come from can't be a very nice place! I wouldn't go there on holiday!

Old 10-08-2008, 10:05 AM   #100
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shansuke View Post
sorry for going of topic a bit but its funny you say this,i used to think it was just me but i had a conversation with a group of friends a few years back,and it turns out we all had this problem when we where kids,im not even sure if it was nightmares or paranoid delusions or what,as a teenager i just rote it off as maybe i was exposed to scifi movies at a young age or something,but shock horror when a couple of years ago i walked in to my mates house and they where all having a conversation about this verry subject and it turnes out we all had this same problem as kids,strange or what.

I was gutted by the revellation that one day the sun would become a nova and the Earth would be destroyed. I remember seeing it at the London Planetarium and walking out shaking and in tears. One of the episodes of the Johnny Ball's Think Again mentioned it and I remember when the episode was repeated I kept out of the lounge so I wouldn't have to watch it again on TV. Oh, kids eh!