Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 15-08-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
fanof2012

Arrow Give your public school boards an earful

This world would be a much better place if all the public schools (and non-public schools, for that matter) taught their kids history as David Icke teaches history and put the science of consciousness and metaphysics in their curriculum. So maybe its time for people to stop worrying about their reputations and give their local school boards an earful about not teaching kids the truth! And for that matter, we should criticize the teachers for not teaching the truth. Perhaps say things like, "You science teachers know very well that the official story of 9/11 violates the laws of physics on multiple grounds, but you keep quite so you don't lose your jobs. That's pathetic!" And it is totally worth it to give the school principals and superintendents the biggest earfuls because if you do that, then they are much less likely to fire teachers for exposing the truth and consequently all those teachers who fear losing their jobs won't have to worry about that.

I plan to do this at my local public school board meetings, and I plan on having a "reputation be damned" attitude about it!
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote