Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2011, 01:35 AM   #21
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthius View Post
Just saw the David Ickle video of the girl explaining the fallacy of the school system, but it gets even more sinister. The education system contains a hidden curriculum integrated into it and designed to identify specific groups in society. Approximately 20% of the population has a different nervous system that’s much more sensitive and makes them highly intelligent, highly aware, intuitive, creative and usually gifted.

The very people in a pre-disposition state to become self aware and awakened. (Hence a threat). The school system actively devalues these attributes, tries to suppress them. This is actually very harmful and damaging to these individuals. It’s geared perfectly to overload the way they tune and process information, puts them under intense stress, anxiety; often causing low self esteem and low confidence in many tasks as a result. The hidden curriculum intentionally tries to reduce their brains capacity to function in its normal way.

Then step in “Big Pharma” the drugs these monoliths produce for psychological disorders actually nullifies the unique way these peoples nervous systems functions, taking away their special attributes.

This shows one example of how the various institutions work in tandem in order to manipulate people by creating a false concept of self and keep them tied within the system.

But the key thing to take home here is what we going to do about de-schooling as it’s one of the key stones to the human race achieving its awakening?
I'm fortunate that when I was at school the idea of drugging kids up to the eyeballs and getting as many of them as possible on SSRIs hadn't really come to fruition. But school was very difficult for me. One of the main reasons it was difficult was, on the one hand, I was consistently told that I was very intelligent and gifted, and then on the other hand, virtually all of my ideas were completely rejected! This is very confusing when you're growing up. I don't just mean by schools, I mean the people in my family have a fundamentally different way of viewing the world and of going about their lives than I do. To this day, they don't understand me at all, not that there's anything particularly staggering to understand, but I just value learning and information and ideas above material things and working. To me, it's a perfectly logical mentality, but to the Protestant working-class brainwashing system, it means that I'm a dangerous heretic.

It went deeper than that, though. All the time I was growing up, particularly throughout my adolescence and my early twenties, I really felt that things were very upside-down. I was very much in conflict at this time, and not remotely at peace with the world. I tried to be at peace with myself, but everyone kept telling me I was wrong about everything, and that my attitude to life was wrong. I couldn't understand why others ignored deep injustice and in many cases actually encouraged it, or at the very least were apologetic about it. It seemed that people around me had such a narrow view of how life is supposed to be lived, and that their values were actually utterly flawed, but yet, they couldn't see this, and actually derided and attacked those that tried to point out how unjust, sadistic and upside-down things were.

I am really thankful 9/11 happened, in a sense. Sorry for the millions that died because of it, naturally. I'm sure by now I would have worked out that much of the corruption in the world is co-ordinated, as it is now blindingly obvious. But it was the jolt I needed to really start to understand that things worked very differently from how most people believe. I always had an inkling, an internal feeling that this was the case, but I never had the full substance to back it up, just little clues that I'd picked up. Of course, I've had a lot of times where I've felt very miserable about the way the world is, but at least I have some form of understanding of why it is this way now. If it hadn't been for 9/11, I would have continued to stumble around very confused and in conflict with my surroundings, and knowing that something was wrong, but not quite being able to put my finger on what it is, while simultaneously being told that my whole attitude is wrong.

As it stands now, people still tell me my attitude is wrong, but I feel completely vindicated, and am more than able to defend myself, considering there is invariably absolutely no substance to their arguments. I'm sure many people have been through this process, or a similar experience, because this is what the school system represents:

http://www.morethings.com/music/pink...-floyd-250.jpg
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 01:55 AM   #22
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heleno View Post
Absolutely. I've tried to explain all of this to her, but she won't have it. School's don't discriminate, no they offer an equal amount of operatively to everyone, regardless of their social class.
Here's a story for you, that you might like. In 2001, I got a job as a Civil Servant, and the very first week I worked there, I went to play cricket for my office at a place called Ampleforth College:

http://www.college.ampleforth.org.uk/

Now, this place had better facilities, FAR better, than the entire town that I lived in at the time, if not the entire county. I only really got to see their cricket-related facilities, but they had several full-size cricket pitches, all but one of them had grass wickets, they had two electronic scoreboards, multiple nets (this is a facility for practicing) and an absolutely magnificent pavilion. After we'd played the first match when it was lunchtime, several chefs brought out an absolutely beautifully prepared and presented buffet lunch and served it to us, it was so good I literally had to leave the room because otherwise I would have eaten too much. Finally, I was chatting to the guy that coached their cricket team (this was his full-time job, he wasn't a PE teacher, he was a cricket coach), and it became evident to me during the conversation that this was Don Wilson who'd taken over 1,000 first-class wickets, and played six test matches for England:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/...yer/22469.html

Now, there's a reason why they had all this stuff. That's because board and tutition at Ampleforth College costs £28,000 per year. So just for the five years of secondary school, you're looking at 140 grand per child. So, if anyone ever tries to assert that we all get an equal opportunity at school, try directing them to this link:

http://www.college.ampleforth.org.uk/admissions/fees/

And tell them to bear in mind, that this is by no means the best or most expensive private school in the UK.

Quote:
What are the academic conditions required for entry at 13+?

Candidates who come from schools that prepare for Common Entrance will be expected to take the examination. The average mark we look for in this examination is 50%.
50% - piece of piss, you may be thinking.
Quote:
However, we will consider any candidate who may have difficulty reaching this mark if their circumstances and background make them suitable entrants for Ampleforth.
That's fine then. This reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Mr. Burns agrees to build Harvard an international airport so that they'll admit his son. The simple reality is that there's a class of people that, to paraphrase George Carlin, have a nice little club, and they don't want any of us getting our grubby little mitts on it. Ironically, if someone from my background managed to obtain a scholarship to Ampleforth, which is incredibly unlikely, they would almost certainly be ostracised due to their background, even though they would be one of the few people that actually got there on merit!
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #23
heleno
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London, UK.
Posts: 380
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
Here's a story for you, that you might like. In 2001, I got a job as a Civil Servant, and the very first week I worked there, I went to play cricket for my office at a place called Ampleforth College:

http://www.college.ampleforth.org.uk/

Now, this place had better facilities, FAR better, than the entire town that I lived in at the time, if not the entire county. I only really got to see their cricket-related facilities, but they had several full-size cricket pitches, all but one of them had grass wickets, they had two electronic scoreboards, multiple nets (this is a facility for practicing) and an absolutely magnificent pavilion. After we'd played the first match when it was lunchtime, several chefs brought out an absolutely beautifully prepared and presented buffet lunch and served it to us, it was so good I literally had to leave the room because otherwise I would have eaten too much. Finally, I was chatting to the guy that coached their cricket team (this was his full-time job, he wasn't a PE teacher, he was a cricket coach), and it became evident to me during the conversation that this was Don Wilson who'd taken over 1,000 first-class wickets, and played six test matches for England:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/...yer/22469.html

Now, there's a reason why they had all this stuff. That's because board and tutition at Ampleforth College costs £28,000 per year. So just for the five years of secondary school, you're looking at 140 grand per child. So, if anyone ever tries to assert that we all get an equal opportunity at school, try directing them to this link:

http://www.college.ampleforth.org.uk/admissions/fees/

And tell them to bear in mind, that this is by no means the best or most expensive private school in the UK.

50% - piece of piss, you may be thinking.That's fine then. This reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Mr. Burns agrees to build Harvard an international airport so that they'll admit his son. The simple reality is that there's a class of people that, to paraphrase George Carlin, have a nice little club, and they don't want any of us getting our grubby little mitts on it. Ironically, if someone from my background managed to obtain a scholarship to Ampleforth, which is incredibly unlikely, they would almost certainly be ostracised due to their background, even though they would be one of the few people that actually got there on merit!
I did like that story, very much so. Thank you for the linkage, that will definitely come in useful when trying to open someones eyes to the situation at hand.

That is the image that comes to mind every time I think about the situation. If you use this analogy when trying to convey a point to someone who doesn't wish to hear it, however, you are stereotyping/genrelising the upper-class, who of course, do not posses that type of mentality at all--times have changed, don't you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
Not liking Pink Floyd is kind of like not liking, I don't know, soup. Why would anybody not like soup?
I don't like soup, mainly because I'm not entirely sure whether it's a food or beverage. Do you chew it, or slurp it? Do you use a spoon or drink it from the bowl? Freaky stuff maaan...
__________________
Truth is by nature self-evident...
As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it...
It shines clear.

Last edited by heleno; 22-05-2011 at 08:26 AM.
heleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #24
observer333
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: over the rainbow
Posts: 2,546
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heleno View Post
I did like that story, very much so. Thank you for the linkage, that will definitely come in useful when trying to open someones eyes to the situation at hand.

That is the image that comes to mind every time I think about the situation. If you use this analogy when trying to convey a point to someone who doesn't wish to hear it, however, you are stereotyping/genrelising the upper-class, who of course, do not posses that type of mentality at all--times have changed, don't you know?
Hey I cannot help but think that you are implying myself since you quoted me. I think you have jumped to some unfair conclusions about me. I have stated on this forum time and time again how much I believe it is the education system that has so much to answer for. I have 8 year old twin daughters and it is because of them and because I want to do something to change things that at 39 years old I am at Uni studying to be a teacher. AND I will add I am a single parent living below the poverty line. I am only surviving financially and studying thanks to an equity scholarship funded by my University.

I am in no denial whatsoever. I was simply reporting on some good news I have discovered in Northern NSW, Australia regarding Teacher training. The area where aI live is considered quite alternatively minded and progressive. Google Nimbin, NSW if you want to get an idea of the area I speak of.

Things are changing although these changes are only just beginning.

Anyway, I just felt like I needed to explain my position here a little more.
__________________
THE TRUTH NEEDS NO DEFENSE, BUT FALSE-HOODS WHICH VEIL THE TRUTH MUST BE CHALLENGED UNTIL THEY NO LONGER REMAIN.
To Free our Minds, we must think outside of the box. Multiple choice thinking is how they keep us blind, and in chains.
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it" ~ Albert Einstein

Last edited by observer333; 22-05-2011 at 09:26 AM.
observer333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #25
heleno
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London, UK.
Posts: 380
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer333 View Post
Hey I cannot help but think that you are implying myself since you quoted me. I think you have jumped to some unfair conclusions about me. I have stated on this forum time and time again how much I believe it is the education system that has so much to answer for. I have 8 year old twin daughters and it is because of them and because I want to do something to change things that at 39 years old I am at Uni studying to be a teacher. AND I will add I am a single parent living below the poverty line. I am only surviving financially and studying thanks to an equity scholarship funded by my University.

I am in no denial whatsoever. I was simply reporting on some good news I have discovered in Northern NSW, Australia regarding Teacher training. The area where aI live is considered quite alternatively minded and progressive. Google Nimbin, NSW if you want to get an idea of the area I speak of.

Things are changing although these changes are only just beginning.

Anyway, I just felt like I needed to explain my position here a little more.
Hey, hey, what's happening? I'm confused!

I wasn't quoting you, at least not intentionally. I was being sarcastic and inside my head I was hearing Paul Merton's voice when I wrote the "don't you know?" bit. When Paul Merton does an impression of someone from the upper-classes, he usually adds a "don't you know?" to the end of his sentence.

If things are really changing down under in terms of the education system, as you say they are, then I'm truly glad to hear it. Over hear however, things are pretty much as they've always been, the children from poorer backgrounds being manipulated so that they remain part of the lower-classes and the kids from upper-class backgrounds having everything served to them on a silver platter.

Please, don't feel the need to explain your position to me, I honestly wasn't questioning that what you said was true. I hope you can see that this was merely a misunderstanding, and that I meant no offence.
__________________
Truth is by nature self-evident...
As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it...
It shines clear.
heleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #26
observer333
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: over the rainbow
Posts: 2,546
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heleno View Post
Hey, hey, what's happening? I'm confused!

I wasn't quoting you, at least not intentionally. I was being sarcastic and inside my head I was hearing Paul Merton's voice when I wrote the "don't you know?" bit. When Paul Merton does an impression of someone from the upper-classes, he usually adds a "don't you know?" to the end of his sentence.

If things are really changing down under in terms of the education system, as you say they are, then I'm truly glad to hear it. Over hear however, things are pretty much as they've always been, the children from poorer backgrounds being manipulated so that they remain part of the lower-classes and the kids from upper-class backgrounds having everything served to them on a silver platter.

Please, don't feel the need to explain your position to me, I honestly wasn't questioning that what you said was true. I hope you can see that this was merely a misunderstanding, and that I meant no offence.
Thanks for explaining and I am sorry for jumping to conclusions. I though you were referring to when I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer333 View Post
If anything I see massive changes happening here which are so amazingly cool, it proves to me things are getting better and the times really are changing. Maybe we are just a little ahead of the rest in these changes, I don't know.
I do see now it was just a coincidence. Sometimes coincidences are just that.

It is extremely horrible what has gone on in education and continues, Us new teachers have one hell of a fight against us, but I hope I am witnessing the beginning of an epidemic that will put a big spanner in the works and have the education system itself working against the purpose it was set out to achieve.

I intuitively feel it is. I most certainly hope so. I believe the kids are our greatest hope for change. The education sysytem must stop conditioning our kids to be sheep. They are born so amazing and we need to stop intefering with their naturally absract, creative and diversive thinking and stop putting a stopper on their natuarally questioning minds.

I am glad we can both see how important this is and sorry once more for getting mixed up there.
__________________
THE TRUTH NEEDS NO DEFENSE, BUT FALSE-HOODS WHICH VEIL THE TRUTH MUST BE CHALLENGED UNTIL THEY NO LONGER REMAIN.
To Free our Minds, we must think outside of the box. Multiple choice thinking is how they keep us blind, and in chains.
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it" ~ Albert Einstein
observer333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #27
heleno
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London, UK.
Posts: 380
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer333 View Post
Thanks for explaining and I am sorry for jumping to conclusions. I though you were referring to when I said:



I do see now it was just a coincidence. Sometimes coincidences are just that.

It is extremely horrible what has gone on in education and continues, Us new teachers have one hell of a fight against us, but I hope I am witnessing the beginning of an epidemic that will put a big spanner in the works and have the education system itself working against the purpose it was set out to achieve.

I intuitively feel it is. I most certainly hope so. I believe the kids are our greatest hope for change.The education sysytem must stop conditioning our kids to be sheep. They are born so amazing and we need to stop intefering with their naturally absract, creative and diversive thinking and stop putting a stopper on their natuarally questioning minds.

I am glad we can both see how important this is and sorry once more for getting mixed up there.
I got two words for you; "water" and "bridge."

This provides me with a sense of optimism and hope for the entire situation. Change in one country is all it takes to plant the seed of awakening in the minds of people all over the world.

This is the unavoidable truth that the rest of the world needs to wake up to, and soon.
__________________
Truth is by nature self-evident...
As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it...
It shines clear.

Last edited by heleno; 22-05-2011 at 10:53 AM.
heleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #28
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heleno View Post
That is the image that comes to mind every time I think about the situation. If you use this analogy when trying to convey a point to someone who doesn't wish to hear it, however, you are stereotyping/genrelising the upper-class, who of course, do not posses that type of mentality at all--times have changed, don't you know?
In a sense, I don't even blame them for it, because they're just protecting their own interests and prominent position. What does annoy me is when other people that suffer from the huge inequalities in society either bury their head in the sand, or are even apologists for it. As long as we willingly accept the crumbs that they sweep from their table, we don't deserve much else. But, for me, I will never forget what I saw that day, because it was a window into a world of people that take their privilege for granted, while telling everyone else that there isn't enough to go around, so we have to go without.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #29
dadada
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: England
Posts: 292
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
At the start of the school year she contracted a stomach ulcer, which the doctors put down to the amount of stress she was under
That's the same at my school - I know of two girls who had some illness where they couldn't keep their food down and had to stay in hospital for a month or so and they were down to stress too.

Our school also puts a lot of pressure on us, for example, we had to do an ICT module in 2 weeks when it generally takes a couple of months and there were people in tears because they have too much work to do.

The thing is that they also make our stress seem petty and ridiculous where we had an assembly and we were told that people in WW2 and the ones in Japan where under stress and that our one is trivial, however, we are under different types of stress and these sorts of disasters do not generally happen to us. I guess I'm quite lucky because I don't really get stressed by school work, only annoyed by the way our school handles these situations.
dadada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #30
heleno
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London, UK.
Posts: 380
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
In a sense, I don't even blame them for it, because they're just protecting their own interests and prominent position. What does annoy me is when other people that suffer from the huge inequalities in society either bury their head in the sand, or are even apologists for it. As long as we willingly accept the crumbs that they sweep from their table, we don't deserve much else. But, for me, I will never forget what I saw that day, because it was a window into a world of people that take their privilege for granted, while telling everyone else that there isn't enough to go around, so we have to go without.
Indeed, I find that the most frustrating part--the fact some people are made to feel that they are to blame and believe it wholeheartedly, goes to show how proficient the system is at manipulating it's subjects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadada View Post
That's the same at my school - I know of two girls who had some illness where they couldn't keep their food down and had to stay in hospital for a month or so and they were down to stress too.

Our school also puts a lot of pressure on us, for example, we had to do an ICT module in 2 weeks when it generally takes a couple of months and there were people in tears because they have too much work to do.

The thing is that they also make our stress seem petty and ridiculous where we had an assembly and we were told that people in WW2 and the ones in Japan where under stress and that our one is trivial, however, we are under different types of stress and these sorts of disasters do not generally happen to us. I guess I'm quite lucky because I don't really get stressed by school work, only annoyed by the way our school handles these situations.
I'm really struggling to keep my cool here. The mind games and psychological tricks they play are truly sickening.

However, I'm glad to hear their games are not affecting you. I'm very impressed that you're able to attend school, see through the manipulation, and stay calm. I know I couldn't do it. You must be very strong willed!
__________________
Truth is by nature self-evident...
As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it...
It shines clear.

Last edited by heleno; 23-05-2011 at 12:10 PM.
heleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #31
matthius
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 37
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This seems an appropriate song for those that get suckered into the conveyor belt going through the system from education to corporate cog.


There's nothing you can do to persuade your friend, only be there with support when she wakes up, because otherwise she'll be lost in a pretty dark place.

I guess the Australian system is going to be different to our British one. Aussie culture is different to ours so a different approach is used, in all probability it's still manipulative but in a more subliminal manner, sometime its difficult to see the wood for the trees. Critical thinking in school is the equivalent of protestants being critical of Catholics, two fractions of the same thing Supernatural law. (Note that in the last epoch religion dominated the school agenda) What would be critical would be science, natural law, but science was heresy so functional out side the sphere.

There was a program on the T.V a few months back it showed one of these mid range private school, it looked like frigin Hog warts, with the classic architectural then they showed a sorry concrete effort where the plebs go. There's such a massive gap now is a caste system with little prospect of increasing your lot in life or advancing. The sad thing is some chumps from a state school think they can compete even if 10 A* ect they're in for a shock.

Not since the Nazi's took over the eduction system in 1933 can you go into school and come out thicker.

We should organize a big student uprising to coincide with the general strike that looming to boycott school, simply down pens. I've heard is already begun in places, students that have stopped studying because they've realised it so pointless.
matthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #32
heleno
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London, UK.
Posts: 380
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthius View Post
There's nothing you can do to persuade your friend, only be there with support when she wakes up, because otherwise she'll be lost in a pretty dark place.
Indeed, I know you can't force someone to wake up. If they're going to wake up they will do so, in their own time, when certain circumstances change causing the trigger to be pulled and their eyes opened. If it happens, and I hope it does, I will be there for her, unconditionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthius View Post
We should organize a big student uprising to coincide with the general strike that looming to boycott school, simply down pens. I've heard is already begun in places, students that have stopped studying because they've realised it so pointless.
I agree with you; if we got a significant amount of students to boycott school, then it might cause the other students to ask more questions and hopefully become a little more aware of the situation. Also most kids are up for any excuse to skive off, aren't they? How many people who actively post on this forum do you reckon are students? How many of them are parents? It could most definitely work, it would certainly spark some reaction from the drones.

However, I reckon that the parents and students on this forum would be unwilling to do this, and I can see why. They would worry that their/their kids future prospects would be endangered. Most people--and make no mistake, I myself am guilty of doing this at times--are unable to see past the personal risk, no matter how big and wonderful a chance they have of changing a situation which they despise.
__________________
Truth is by nature self-evident...
As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it...
It shines clear.

Last edited by heleno; 26-05-2011 at 12:06 AM.
heleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
education

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.