Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 25-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
marndin
Premier Subscribers

Default Sex Education at primary schools

We have two children in a primary school and have been dismayed at the inappropriate and explicit material they try to show to 7-9 year olds.

Channel 4 made the programmes "living and growing" - I was unaware that Channel 4 is a public licence funded channel!

A while ago the programmes were deemed to be unsuitable by Nick Gibb - MP, they were withdrawn from sale and the BBC considered them so dubious that they could not show the "cartoon sex animations" until after the 9:00 o'clock watershed.

How shocking is it that our school and many more in our county are STILL attempting to show this material to our children?

We have alerted other parents and quite a few have decided to pull out their children from this unnecessary exposure to a subject that doesn't need to be addressed by schools until secondary school... Even then I would suggest they are approaching it from the angle of encouraging sexual activity.

Anyone else aware of this problem?
marndin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #2
martg
Inactive

Yes, I've seen some of the stuff they are now taught in schools.

It's no longer the birds and the bees, it's sexual techniques and proclivities including explicit homosexuality.
It's all Frankfurt school subversion techniques

my advice would be to write to the school and withdraw consent from them teaching your children sex education.
Teach them about it yourself in a way you deem appropriate but don't trust schools to have your kids best interests at heart.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
marndin
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
Yes, I've seen some of the stuff they are now taught in schools.

It's no longer the birds and the bees, it's sexual techniques and proclivities including explicit homosexuality.
It's all Frankfurt school subversion techniques

my advice would be to write to the school and withdraw consent from them teaching your children sex education.
Teach them about it yourself in a way you deem appropriate but don't trust schools to have your kids best interests at heart.
We've already withdrawn them, and in our opinion they don't need to know about sex quite yet. at 9 & 11 (interesting ages LOL) they still believe in fairytales etc, and attend a very small village school.

As a matter of interest there is no obligation at all on the part of a primary school to teach sex education. So why the F**K are they trying to sexualise our children at such a young age... I think the answer is quite obvious!

Thanks for the reply.
marndin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
blackwolf

Its so wrong isnt it, ive only recently found this out and am alarmed at the though of my young grandchildren being taught, what - ever, by who - ever!!, it makes my skin crawl. Neither of my daughters were aware of this, one was tottaly outraged the other shocked but I dont think she has taken any action, i need to have another mother - daughter chat with her!

We put this together, it will print onto an A4, to give to other parents.

Did You Know?

1) That, sex education is mandatory for all pupils of primary and secondary school age. These cover anatomy, puberty, biological aspects of sexual reproduction and use of hormones to control and promote fertility. Are you happy for your young children, grandchildren to be taught this sort of sensitive information at such a young age!?

2) 110 operations, investigations into child sex abuse between 1990 - 2010. There are at least 50 prominent inquiries, reviews and operations ongoing right now. Please ask yourself why so many operations and so few arrests?

3) That hundreds of files on celebrities, politicians and other VIPs accused of sex attacks and abuse were so heavily protected by senior police that investigating officers could not access them. Information on high profile suspects was marked as 'secret' or 'restricted' and only available to a small number of officers.

4) Have you ever heard of PIE? The Paedophile Information Exchange, or PIE, an organisation which enabled child abusers to network legally for 10 years between 1974 and 1984, and illegally since 1984 in underground forms. They campaigned to have the age of consent reduced to 4 years of age, which would have effectively legalised paedophilia. As of 3rd March 2012 there are 40 known members of PIE

5) In 1984 & 1989 Geoffrey Dickens Conservative MP handed over two significant and important dossiers to Leon Brittan (then Home Secretary) . These dossiers contained information about paedophiles who were members of Parliament, senior police officers and other high-ranking officials. No action was taken in 1984. Sir Leon Brittan was asked by The Independent Newspaper in March 2013 what the dossier alleged and what action, if any, he took, Sir Leon, a QC and later European Commissioner, replied by email: "I have no recollection of these matters. Sorry!" Do you think this behaviour is acceptable?

If one or more of these points raises questions for you, what can you do?
Ask your child's teacher what their sex education classes actually involve?
Write to your local police authority.
Write to your local MP.
Educate yourself.
Do you own research

Visit www.davidike.com go to the, Forum, Today's News, top thread, 'savile outed'

All of our children are still at threat from this prolific and horrific abuse, isn't it about time, the police do what we the tax payer are paying them to do, investigate, arrest and prosecute.