Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 03-03-2012, 03:51 AM   #21
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
No, but that doesn't mean we should throw our hands up and give up. We're only given so many choices of people to vote for. Would you pick RP, Romney, or Obama? That is the real question.

As an example of how brainwashed the sheeple are, the one comment I hear the most from people I have introduced RP to is "Well, I agree with him on almost everything, but his idea about I just don't agree with." Take a step back and see how ludicrous that kind of thinking is. Because they disagree with RP on one item they will vote for one of the major puppets instead. That is the very definition of insanity.

Very true. I have a few disagrements with Ron Paul, but I don't worry about it because I still agree with him at least 90% of the time. With other candidates, I agree with them about 5% of the time. It's no contest.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #22
snakesnladders

no, most likely not.

see my thread on the matter.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #23
kaibraine

No, anyone who takes the presidential chair will be corrupted by it.

No matter where you read it, or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

-Bhudda

Last edited by kaibraine; 03-03-2012 at 04:50 PM.
kaibraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #24
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Ron Paul wouldn't be corrupted but he would have two major problems:

1. Congress would never do anything he wanted to do and

2. avoiding assassination

So either way he would not be very effective.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #25
bluegrazz

Ron Paul is controlled opposition. So long as someone is out there talking about things we deem important (end the fed, etc) then its not hidden, right?

Plus the whole "gold standard" idea is abysmal- Look at how easy metal markets are capitalized. Nearly happened with the Hunt brothers monopolizing silver (through some very shady means) and it took the Government to put that to a stop.
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #26
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrazz View Post
Ron Paul is controlled opposition. So long as someone is out there talking about things we deem important (end the fed, etc) then its not hidden, right?

Plus the whole "gold standard" idea is abysmal- Look at how easy metal markets are capitalized. Nearly happened with the Hunt brothers monopolizing silver (through some very shady means) and it took the Government to put that to a stop.
He is not controlled opposition. He is opposition that is not likely to win so the powers that be don't have to worry about him.

The issue is not whether the gold standard would be great but whether it would be better than the current mess. It might be.

But whether the gold standard would work or not is completely irrelevant because if Ron Paul were elected he could not institute a gold standard by himself.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #27
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
He is not controlled opposition. He is opposition that is not likely to win so the powers that be don't have to worry about him.

The issue is not whether the gold standard would be great but whether it would be better than the current mess. It might be.

But whether the gold standard would work or not is completely irrelevant because if Ron Paul were elected he could not institute a gold standard by himself.
Please dont take me the wrong way- By "controlled opposition" I dont necessarily THINK he is doing this on purpose (but I dont know- His Son Rand Paul has not been well for the commonwealth KY even though he ran on a platform of freedom he has taken the "most free state" and is dismantling its freedoms piece by piece.

And yes, I also understand about the "gold standard"- Bu Pauls ideas go far beyond that (all roads being private toll roads, etc.)

If given the chance I would vote for him over the others ...But still... I voted for his son and l;eft the damn state to go back to Michigan (now more free)
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #28
consciousness
Inactive

Two issues Ron Paul addresses...

1) End the Fed
2) Against the Patriot Act

These are powerful issues, and that's how TPTB exercise their control. Even if Ron Paul does not succeed in destroying those 2 concepts, TPTB do not want those messages to filter into the public, to filter into the subconcious minds of the people.

Those could be very damaging to their plans.

And even if you are not a Ron Paul fan, support for the issues he addresses is good enough.

Last edited by consciousness; 04-03-2012 at 02:55 PM.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:06 AM   #29
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrazz View Post
Please dont take me the wrong way- By "controlled opposition" I dont necessarily THINK he is doing this on purpose (but I dont know- His Son Rand Paul has not been well for the commonwealth KY even though he ran on a platform of freedom he has taken the "most free state" and is dismantling its freedoms piece by piece.

And yes, I also understand about the "gold standard"- Bu Pauls ideas go far beyond that (all roads being private toll roads, etc.)

If given the chance I would vote for him over the others ...But still... I voted for his son and l;eft the damn state to go back to Michigan (now more free)
I agree, but I also don't think that the powers that be are thrilled about having his message out there at all on a variety of topics.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:08 AM   #30
verndewd
Banned

abyone asking what the answer is doesnt deserve a reply. no mr paul isnt an or the answer.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:33 AM   #31
stevie0013
Banned

NO
stevie0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:43 AM   #32
saint_frankenstein

No. No politician or "savior" is the answer. A well-informed public uniting for the good of all and bringing down the system is the answer, but I won't hold my breath for that.

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary

Last edited by saint_frankenstein; 06-03-2012 at 02:43 AM.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #33
tompax

Is Ron Paul the leader that the US needs? (On paper at least) Yes. Is he the leader they deserve? No. FUCK no!! They fucking deserve the walking, talking i-pod they've got now.