Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #41
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by koagula View Post
I meant that chav's, as a breed, aren't, in general, seen as respectable people,
They are not a 'breed' , it is a MEME, a media slang word that doesn't describe any 'group' of people

'chav' just means someone I look down upon as a lesser class of human

I view soliciters, estate agents, polititions, local concil parasites, G.P.s , ANY and ALL D.W.P. staff (first against the wall, filthy fabian sh*teaters) way below people you would call 'chavs'
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #42
chris

About half my friends went to Uni and about half didn't.

It seems as though the ones that went to Uni that did a bullshit degree (classics, history, law etc) seemed to come back very pretentious and insecure about their intelligence. The guy I know who did a legit degree (engineering) came back completely normal (although full of global warming propaganda).

However I think my friends who didn't go Uni are actually more educated than the Uni ones. I talk loads about art, music, history, film and politics with the people that didn't go uni but those that did only seem to be interested in the X-factor and other bullshit shows and crap bands.

I do love talking to people that went to Uni though about their subject. Usually I know more than they do, I guess that's because they are force fed this shit while I have an interest and lap it up.

Last edited by chris; 17-10-2011 at 09:12 PM.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #43
chris

Great thread btw, interesting talk about music here as well, listening to some miles davis now
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #44
uberstate
Inactive

'Students today are completely full of shit'

All of them? I wouldn't say so.
uberstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 09:15 PM   #45
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberstate View Post
There is shite in all walks of life and lots of good too.

*NEVER FORGET THE GOOD IN ALL THE BAD* its knowing who to trust that is the problem.

Last edited by oiram; 17-10-2011 at 09:47 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4361 = 14
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 09:16 PM   #46
uberstate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukowski View Post
They are not a 'breed' , it is a MEME, a media slang word that doesn't describe any 'group' of people

I view soliciters, estate agents, polititions, local concil parasites, G.P.s , ANY and ALL D.W.P. staff (first against the wall, filthy fabian sh*teaters) way below people you would call 'chavs'

*NEVER FORGET THE GOOD IN ALL THE BAD* its knowing who to trust that is the problem.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #47
spectero666
Banned

"Students today are completely full of shit"

Last edited by spectero666; 17-10-2011 at 09:25 PM.
spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #48
koagula

Quote:

I know they aren't a breed, lol, you always take everything I say so literally...
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 09:31 PM   #49
uberstate
Inactive

Oiram, I enjoy your posts but however sometimes (like with the last one) no sooner I try and get a good look at what I'm looking at...the picture bloody changes! grrrrrr
Old 17-10-2011, 09:40 PM   #50
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberstate View Post

I guess you work at the DWP?

I suppose they are not all bad, but they ARE part of the problem a lot of the time, they have victimised me lately simply becasue I won't be bullied by them and I call thier bluff, i call them out on thier fakeness. they are such scum, everytime I go in there the security gaurd appears and stands behind me despite the fact that I have NEVER kicked off in there, I just talk clearly, reasonably and confidently and pull them up on every little falsehood they tell.

, they have obviously told the gaurd to do this, he is a new guy, i said hello, asked his name, told him mine and shook his hand so he knows i am not a danger, what they don't like it is that I am not SCARED of them one bit, I am not in their 'dock'

Well I don't trust anyone, but you are probably right about the other bit

I live in a shite area, I liked living in Amsterdam, Brighton, West london, lots of intelligent, energetic, inspiring people, a lot more attractive too. Where I am in the midlands people are SO thick and so VERY UGLY.

Maybe the DWP staff round here are just literally stupid people? , pure deluded egotist untermensch

I know it isn't 'politically correct' , but I am starting to think that maybe some people ARE untermensch, they cannot be saved, with thier delusions of grandeur and vindictive, spiteful pettyness, maybe it is just better for everyone if they didn't exist

I mean , I would never do it, but if someone walked into a job centre with a machinegun and just took out as many as he could becuase they cut his money because they wanted to punish him for making them look like the cretins they are,

I wouldn't do it myself, but if I read about it in the paper I would think "good, that'll teach em. that'll make them think twice before trying to push some vunerable man into destitution"
Old 17-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #51
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by koagula View Post
I know they aren't a breed, lol, you always take everything I say so literally...
sorry, it's hard to tell sometimes what is a joke and what is a genuine reflection of peoples attitude, My perception is impaired right now due to pain from injury , i should log off til I am more balanced

be well
Old 17-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #52
koagula

Quote:
sorry, it's hard to tell sometimes what is a joke and what is a genuine reflection of peoples attitude, My perception is impaired right now due to pain from injury , i should log off til I am more balanced

be well
Ye, sarcasm is lost all too easily when converted into zero's and one's!

Hope it's not too serious mate!

Laterz!
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote