Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 09-06-2016, 06:01 AM   #21
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by enki1 View Post
If they let him live. The people can make fun of his reality.
If they let him die. The awakening of the people goes a little bit faster.
Very interesting take
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 06:12 AM   #22
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
'Reptiles' are a construct in which subversive groups within military intelligence enfold their psychopathic behaviour.
I would like to agree with you because this seems to make sense. However on closer examination, the reptilian brain (the oldest part of our brain) is what gives us our psychopathic behavior, so it's actually the other way round.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:14 AM   #23
valdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I would like to agree with you because this seems to make sense. However on closer examination, the reptilian brain (the oldest part of our brain) is what gives us our psychopathic behavior, so it's actually the other way round.
Cosmicpurpose I understand your point. The wiring is different between psychopaths and non psychopaths. Psychotronic pulses enable something like psychopathic mental behaviour. However I'll stick with my contention that it looks like distancing language used by psychological warfare units to hide their own behaviour.
valdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:44 AM   #24
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlimit View Post
There are people who cannot swallow enough cash at once.
In order they can, they create distractions, disinformation, and to rule by fear in order to get their prey.

In old days it was iconic statues of the Devil in Churches where the folk paid to get to heaven.

Today, it's Reptilian accounts in Seminars and Pulp-Science.
Throughout all the Earth, reptilian beings have been represented for many thousands of years, most of them are several millennia old

http://el-libertario.webnode.es/en/reptilian-gods/

Cone Head Sumerian Annunaki 400BC,

Last edited by peabrain; 09-06-2016 at 07:45 AM.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:44 AM   #25
nextlimit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
Throughout all the Earth, reptilian beings have been represented for many thousands of years, most of them are several millennia old

Has it ever occurred to you, that what you are looking at could be something entirely different? A reasonably good attempt to exactly demonstrate the practicality, what I am referring to, was the movie Prometheus (the prequel to Alien) in which the Engineers wear exoskeleton spacesuits.

There's no need to believe me, merely I only try to help you here.
nextlimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:20 AM   #26
nextlimit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Not by wisdom. You show very poor wisdom.
Not by knowledge, your reasoning is juvenile.
You beat them in altruism love and compassion perhaps, but I'm not sure you have much of those...
What I wrote, no matter on how juvenile it appeared according to your own reasoning abilities, is proof that you didn't like to understand the context and chosen a defensive position, instead, without reasonable argument to fight against me. But as you say, you are not sure for certain, I assume the issue resolved, in favor to me.

Have a good day, Moderator omnisense.
nextlimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:50 AM   #27
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Very interesting take
...didn't work for JFK did it ?!!
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:51 PM   #28
ninjashoes

What about Philip Schneider, Carla Turner and Dean Warwick?

The reason David isn't killed is because he really has no "smoking gun" information despite what many of you might think. David mostly collects information from other researchers.

David Icke didn't invent or create the Reptilian phenomena. He is a great researcher and writer, definitely among the best but he offers no immediate threat to the establishment.

He is one of the few people given a mission here to spread certain types of information and awareness. I'm willing to bet he's had some close calls where good forces had to intervene in the timeline and bail his butt out of a bad situation.

So lets say Davids threat level is a 6. It is enough to warrant some gangstalking and harassment but not enough to make him an all out target to start a mini timewar around, that could get ugly for all forces involved.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:08 PM   #29
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post

Yes, and why would reptilians and reptilian type entities be depicted historically over the globe!

Why has David talked to so many people around the globe who bravely disclosed their encounters with a Reptilian Entity? Did they imagine it?

David connects dots and has explored things outside the masses perception of reality (box).

When a human encounters and 'sees' a Reptilian, it is because, as David explained, the human changed their decoding frequency!

Last edited by jupiter12; 10-06-2016 at 10:09 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:37 PM   #30
ngawaka19

Quote:
This is not hate speech toward David Icke, I do not think he should die, but I am wondering how it is he has remained exposing the reptilian agenda unharmed for so long.

David is giving real, hard-core information which threatens to destroy the entire reptilian-earth empire. How, then have they not neutralised this massive threat to their operations??

Is it because David is in fact a reptilian agent, dribbling a little bit of info to the masses like a dangling carrot? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say. However, this is improbable as the quality of David's information, and his honesty and straight-forwardness in trying to inform people is christ-like.

Or is David protected from the reptilians by an even higher force which we don't yet know about, which he may not even know is protecting him?

The interview I watched in which he discussed this, records him saying that he does not let the idea of him being killed by the reptilians in to his 'vibrational energy construct', and is therefore impossible to manifest in his reality...this is a bit of a mind f*ck, but he's basically saying, because he does not believe it can ever happen, it will never happen.

Personally I believe such a thing is possible for someone who really understands the way the mind works in relation to the formation of their reality. So I think he is telling the truth and it is simply the will of his spirit that keeps the negative forces at bay.

Please give your opinions on this?
Damn good question.

I've always wondered that too, and about others that do the same. I think it's because they lay no great threat. DI was slandered with being a "nut case" pretty early into his purge, and I think that's where his status has stayed. (not my thoughts)

People that seem to get zapped are people who are internally placed and have hard evidence. Maybe?
Old 12-06-2016, 11:44 AM   #31
kozmik
Inactive

If David Icke is "Offed" there would be an immediate massive interest in him and his work, rather working against the plans of those who might wish him harm.
Perhaps in a way similar to Bob Lazar, you know?
kozmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2016, 03:17 PM   #32
derekbuttery

Quote:
Has it ever occurred to you, that what you are looking at could be something entirely different? A reasonably good attempt to exactly demonstrate the practicality, what I am referring to, was the movie Prometheus (the prequel to Alien) in which the Engineers wear exoskeleton spacesuits.

There's no need to believe me, merely I only try to help you here.
you're seriously throwing a whole science fiction movie franchise in here to support your argument?

well, in that case the hobbits wore nothing on their feet and walked for hundreds of miles across all kinds of terrain before climbing into the heart of an active volcano AND survived the trip back home!! surely this must prove that ANYTHING is possible
Old 14-06-2016, 05:02 PM   #33
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
What about Philip Schneider, Carla Turner and Dean Warwick?

The reason David isn't killed is because he really has no "smoking gun" information despite what many of you might think. David mostly collects information from other researchers.

David Icke didn't invent or create the Reptilian phenomena. He is a great researcher and writer, definitely among the best but he offers no immediate threat to the establishment.

He is one of the few people given a mission here to spread certain types of information and awareness. I'm willing to bet he's had some close calls where good forces had to intervene in the timeline and bail his butt out of a bad situation.

So lets say Davids threat level is a 6. It is enough to warrant some gangstalking and harassment but not enough to make him an all out target to start a mini timewar around, that could get ugly for all forces involved.
I think that the powers that be have more to lose than to gain by taking him out. When he started out virtually everyone called him 'crazy' and he thus posed no threat whatsoever. But if they take him out now that ever more people are taking him seriously there's the very real danger that doubters would look at his work anew and become believers. The dead Elvis/Michael Jackson/Prince is even bigger than the living one is a turn of events that the elites can't afford with someone as potentially dangerous to their agenda as David Icke.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:51 PM   #34
johnnycash

Quote:
You should say AHEAD of the Illuminati by wisdom, knowledge, altruism, love, compassion, etc..

I might have to agree with him, I never even seen actual proof of any reptilian existence. I'm not saying they don't exist because I have no way to disprove other people's stories, who claim they've witnessed it, and others who claim they are.

Also, I could accept the theory that the term reptilian is only a term for those who are born into different genetics, who come from a reptilian mamal, maybe related to the dinosaurs (who knows), having a different brain and chemistry while ''normal'' humans evolved from apes.

Also it's one of those kind of subjects that I would never talk with just any person or even friend, because it almost sounds as if you believe it, you lose all credit in your words, and look sound kinda crazy.
I do believe alien life could exist, but again, never seen any proof.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 08:41 PM   #35
holdorfold

Quote:
This is not hate speech toward David Icke, I do not think he should die, but I am wondering how it is he has remained exposing the reptilian agenda unharmed for so long.
You should read this article on Montalk.net: Why Negative Forces Seem to Respect Freewill

Tom Montalk has had many experiences and has done extensive research into extra-terrestrials, occult forces, MILABS etc.

Reptilians are extra-dimensional beings operating in the 4th density outside our physical dimension. For the most part, they can only interface with our reality through other people and are bound by the universal laws of karma and freewill. So they can only 'take you out' by you slipping up in some way and allowing them karmic entry into your reality.

That article and many others on montalk.net clarify this exceptionally, it's a very good site.

Also this video has parts which help explain these things:
Hyper-Dimensional Interference and the Keys to Discernment
holdorfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 09:35 PM   #36
Rogue

Quote:

David is giving real, hard-core information which threatens to destroy the entire reptilian-earth empire. How, then have they not neutralised this massive threat to their operations??

Is it because David is in fact a reptilian agent, dribbling a little bit of info to the masses like a dangling carrot? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say. However, this is improbable as the quality of David's information, and his honesty and straight-forwardness in trying to inform people is christ-like.

Or is David protected from the reptilians by an even higher force which we don't yet know about, which he may not even know is protecting him?

The interview I watched in which he discussed this, records him saying that he does not let the idea of him being killed by the reptilians in to his 'vibrational energy construct', and is therefore impossible to manifest in his reality...this is a bit of a mind f*ck, but he's basically saying, because he does not believe it can ever happen, it will never happen.

Personally I believe such a thing is possible for someone who really understands the way the mind works in relation to the formation of their reality. So I think he is telling the truth and it is simply the will of his spirit that keeps the negative forces at bay.

Please give your opinions on this?
It's simple on two fronts.

1) His life path is not complete, hence, he is not supposed to die yet. Nobody, no matter who they stops a person from fulfilling their lifepath,(that is by design) even if there are distractions.
2) He is protected by his guides and guardian angles.

Last edited by Rogue; 20-07-2016 at 09:37 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 10:24 PM   #37
Steve22222

Why do they let other reptiles be captured and controlled. U humans so much?

My nephew has a lizard in his room and don't they get eaten in some countries?
Steve22222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 06:36 AM   #38
Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
It's simple on two fronts.

1) His life path is not complete, hence, he is not supposed to die yet. Nobody, no matter who they stops a person from fulfilling their lifepath,(that is by design) even if there are distractions.
Yikes, bad wording, let me try again....

1) His life path is not complete, hence, he is not supposed to die yet. Nobody, no matter who they are, cannot stop a person from fulfilling their lifepath, (that is by design). Same goes for the evil doers of this world. Until their path is complete, they are not supposed to die.

Last edited by Rogue; 18-09-2016 at 06:36 AM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 09:10 AM   #39
pound

David used to talk quite a bit about "volunteer consciousness" in his older books. Dolores Cannon also discussed this topic at length in her work. Find out what it means to be a "volunteer" and while you're at it also look up the Buddhist concept of a "Bodhisattva". Once you understand those two things, everything will make perfect sense.

Last edited by pound; 18-09-2016 at 09:58 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 09:16 AM   #40
delusion

When someone can be easily discredited as mentally ill (paranoid schizophrenic)...
delusion is offline   Reply With Quote