Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2015, 06:21 PM   #8601
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Dad's abuse is about a million times worse if anywhere close to being true.
hi star
If the abuse is true this is horrific and he should have his balls cut off.
If this is not true A should have his balls cut off.
How can you judge one abuse to another? more so when we do not know the full facts of this being a hoax or not

Last edited by baboshka1; 06-03-2015 at 06:24 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:26 PM   #8602
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
hi star
If the abuse is true this is horrific and he should have his balls cut off.
If this is not true A should too have his balls cut off.
How can you judge one abuse to another? more so when we do not know the full facts of this being a hoax or not
I think we can compare one case of allegations against another. Don't see why not? Based on what the children said about RD and AC the RD allegations are yep about a million times worse. Of course none of us know what the reality is.

Last edited by supertzar; 06-03-2015 at 06:28 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:33 PM   #8603
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
oh my goodness!! This is shocking. I haven't even watched it all yet, only up to the bit where the police started pulling down the woman's trousers in the middle of the street.

Now this is pertinent to this thread, because there have been many posters seeming to believe that the police have no powers to ascertain if someone has particular tattoos and birthmarks in private areas, yet we have here a woman accused (untruthfully as it happens) of not having car insurance, and they then manhandle her, search her in the street, and a mail police officer pulls down her trousers, in the middle of a busy street.

Compare having no car insurance (which wasn't true, as she did have car insurance) to someone accused of rape and murder. Compare those 'crimes' and let us here why people believe that the police should not have ascertained whether or not the accused rapists and murderers had tattoos.

What the police did to this woman was outrageous - a total abuse of power.

What the police did in the case of the accused rapists was outrageous and a dereliction of duty.

The police have got their priorities totally upside down and are not acting in the public interest. We people pay their wages.

Right, rant over. I'll watch the rest of that video. But the police have lost all credibility and bring their profession nothing but shame.
omg is this really as she is saying? woman seems 100% truthful, video to back it up...watch http://windowsontheworld.net/?video_...g-land-pirates

WHY?

It would seem COMMON LAW did not work here, havent got to the end of it yet but i think she is trying common law approach eg 'wont go into a contract with them so wont comply/whatever'

Last edited by susan0207; 06-03-2015 at 06:39 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:35 PM   #8604
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I think we can compare one case of allegations against another. Don't see why not? Based on what the children said about RD and AC the RD allegations are yep about a million times worse. Of course none of us know what the reality is.
yeah
Old 06-03-2015, 06:50 PM   #8605
ledingue
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
It would seem COMMON LAW did not work here, havent got to the end of it yet but i think she is trying common law approach eg 'wont go into a contract with them so wont comply/whatever'
Haha... I think the "common law" approach has a 100% record for the Sovereign Freemen that Araya and Belinda have connections with... "commercial liens" being applied to judges as "Neelu" was referring to. Useful idiots imo. Just get a bloody solicitor.

Edit: "common law" is part of Annett's scam in taking the queen & the ex-pope to court (an imaginary one) for abusing children. Annett who Araya "outed"...

Last edited by ledingue; 06-03-2015 at 06:53 PM.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:20 PM   #8606
ponpon

Neelu's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/lotusprincess4u

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:29 PM   #8607
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Haha... I think the "common law" approach has a 100% record for the Sovereign Freemen that Araya and Belinda have connections with... "commercial liens" being applied to judges as "Neelu" was referring to. Useful idiots imo. Just get a bloody solicitor.

Edit: "common law" is part of Annett's scam in taking the queen & the ex-pope to court (an imaginary one) for abusing children. Annett who Araya "outed"...
When I was in canada I met a certain person who was promoting the freeman common law, stuff.
I found him, bit of his rocker and seems to pass the buck when it comes to it.

From what I have seen of this common law, freeman stuff, Some people have been put in jail , lost their car or such due to lack of information, wrong information and lack of knowledge.
If you do not know your stuff, the laws and you cannot get yourself across in the appropriate way then the above can happen.
If you go path you best know what you are doing and then the chance of winning are very slim

which makes me think that Sab and Belin are incapable of going down this path and making this work. they do not have a clue.

Last edited by baboshka1; 06-03-2015 at 07:30 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #8608
alf hearted
Banned

Putting Bull and Shine at the head of a child protective service offering legal advice to unfortunate parents, is about as helpful as putting Kim Jung Il and Vlad Putin in charge of gay rights advancement in the east.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:47 PM   #8609
ledingue
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Oh what fun... second tweet down "I got your twitter details from Andrew Peacher..." who's connected to with both Araya and Belinda (they're fb friends) ... A Peacher who is registrant for the childprotectionwhisltleblower (or whatever, see my earlier post) website and who's radio show was hosting Araya's apparent nemesis (or disinfo co-agent more like) Kevin Annett.

We're riding the fruitloop frequency waves here Ponpon.

So what is Belinda doing messing with this "common law" business? It's just an idea but... what was it Tom Cahil was talking about? Oh yes: intelligence assets moving into the alternative internet realms of paedo exposers... Belinda presented Neelu as if they'd just bumped into eachother... it wouldn't take much to entice Neelu to put herself in front of a camera... classic honeytrapping. And Belinda has built her "creds" with the cult hoax... she's infiltrating.

Last edited by ledingue; 06-03-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: correction
Old 06-03-2015, 07:50 PM   #8610
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
This girl, I think, was mentioned in the latest funny voice 'facebook' video.

Found this one strange - tag/title and at least one of the comments underneath:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

The dad, who was mentioned in funny voice vid:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Ovenden
did you see these?

devil hand-sign. her with husband

Last edited by susan0207; 06-03-2015 at 07:51 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:51 PM   #8611
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
omg is this really as she is saying? woman seems 100% truthful, video to back it up...watch http://windowsontheworld.net/?video_...g-land-pirates

WHY?

It did work as the case got thrown out. She is going to sue for damages now.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:54 PM   #8612
alf hearted
Banned

If only all satanic pedo's were dumb enough to post references to their deviant influences on fakebook.

My guess is, anyone who is really a baby eating satanist doesn't actually dress like a hollywood version of one.

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-03-2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:58 PM   #8613
ledingue
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
It did work as the case got thrown out. She is going to sue for damages now.
In her own words: the case was dismissed because she was listed as "Anonymous" on the order and her name isn't "anonymous". If that's true (which I very much doubt) then that's an error of process and nothing to do with a victory of "common law".

Are you an advocate of this "common law" stuff Sucheta? Perhaps you could tell us a bit about it...

Last edited by ledingue; 06-03-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:01 PM   #8614
ledingue
Inactive

@ponpon
The fruitloop frequency waves:

"I urgently seek experts in Uniform Commercial Code to reclaim planet & resources 4 humanity"
Old 06-03-2015, 08:04 PM   #8615
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
@ponpon
The fruitloop frequency waves:

"I urgently seek experts in Uniform Commercial Code to reclaim planet & resources 4 humanity"
It's like they think if they say certain words in a certain order, everything is going to turn out fine as no man can overcome common law, or something.

Also, I'm fairly sure telling a judge he is under arrest isn't the same as actually carrying out an arrest.

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-03-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:06 PM   #8616
baboshka1
Inactive

this common law stuff I thought by the time I studied into this, I may as well have spent the time getting a degree in Law

Last edited by baboshka1; 06-03-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:14 PM   #8617
sucheta19

Quote:
In her own words: the case was dismissed because she was listed as "Anonymous" on the order and her name isn't "anonymous". If that's true (which I very much doubt) then that's an error of process and nothing to do with a victory of "common law".

Are you an advocate of this "common law" stuff Sucheta? Perhaps you could tell us a bit about it...
Don't know enough about it - but by failing to give her name, she refused to enter into a contract with the police, even though she was alleged to have committed a crime and arrested.

She was willing to give her name/address details to the court as she didn't mind going into contract with them.

As the police is a corporation she has issued an invoice to them for their abuse of her which she will pursue through the normal civil court if they fail to pay within 30 days, as a debt. She has to say how the debt was created - injury to her person and being held against her wish when she had committed no crime.

Quite clever I think.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:16 PM   #8618
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Just did some research on this because the Ofsted inspection rules have changed in the last few years. It seems that if a school attains an 'outstanding' grade then it is not now regularly reinspected.
That's interesting. So all it would take would be a 'chosen' inspector to give a particular school an 'outstanding' grade, knowing that that would take the heat off the school and they wouldn't be inspected properly in the future. A green light really for the school to have no checks or balances - while other schools are inspected with a fine tooth comb. hmmmm, typical manouverings of a corrupt system. One law for some and another law for others.

Like I said previously - the policy makers, the decision makers, they have been corrupted or blackmailed into bringing in unjust, undemocratic and unfair rules and regulations - all while we slept and didn't protest about it.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:20 PM   #8619
alf hearted
Banned

Where the law of the land is concerned, you can't go picking and choosing which social contracts you will follow, or if you do, you can expect to go to jail for your choices if they conflict with actual real rules that we've kind of agreed are tolerable. Like a plod being allowed to ask your name. Ok, you don't HAVE to reply, and we all know saying too much to a cop can get you arrested as quick as not saying enough will. Still, either be cooperative, or don't say fuck all to them and have your say in court. It's usually pretty pointless trying to persuade a plod not to arrest you once you've pissed them off enough with your common law claptrap.

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-03-2015 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:21 PM   #8620
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
My Ofsted posts may seem a bit off topic but you (and others) have made the general point that to question an institution such as a school and some of its employees is ridiculous. Therefore, the argument apparently goes, one should just point a laser light at one side of this equation and not bother to look any further at any possible irregularities.

I agree that the story that the children paint is off the scale in terms of most people's experience. However, the allegations that came from those two children was so detailed that it would be remiss of us adults not to look at EVERYTHING. I am logically inclined and understand that we all operate from our own belief systems. So sometimes, we have to to put our own 'real world' models aside and just look at FACTS. So that means look at ED and AC but also, RD and the other parties. We are all fully aware that there is much wrong in the world today in terms of our institutions and politics. Therefore we need to look at cases such as this from a critical perspective. I have no idea what is going on here..but until I do, I will try to maintain balance.
This is very pertinent to this case. These children didn't come out with all this stuff in a vacuum. There is a whole huge background to this case and if the school is involved in dodgy stuff, and if the 'dodgy stuff' has been allowed to grow and thrive, then it stands to reason that it has official protection and backing and OFSTED is obviously in the frame for being a facilitator to all this nasty stuff.

Thank you bsharp for bringing this extra dimention to the debate, which adds yet another pointer towards the childrens story being, not only possible, but verging more and more on probable.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote