Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 18-06-2018, 09:58 PM   #41
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Various claims of ancient historical knowledge may well be true. But they may be 'well known facts' which are completely untrue - like we only use 10% of our brain. Everyone knows that, right? But experimental evidence shows this is complete bollox, which is confirmed when you investigate where the original claim emerged, and how lazy writers just repeated it.

Persian medicine understood the circulatory system long before the West. Is that taught in medical school? (Is it even true?)

Science tends to self correct in light of new evidence. But this may take decades. For example, continental drift was denied for years because there was no conceivable mechanism, despite all the evidence linking continents.

Don't forget the Dogon tribe is 'well known' to have had prior knowledge of Sirius A and B. Yes, right...
Is this post aimed at me in particular?
Or to all the forum viewers in general?
Is it rhetorical?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 10:00 PM   #42
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Does it mention where Noah's ark landed after the flood in the bible?

The Mountains of Arata as I recall. Technically it is another range that Wyatt's boat is sitting in but I forget the name. I found it on the globe in the library. Began with a "J" as I recall. I don't know why but I want to say the Junni mt range but I really can't remember it due to the different language.

Last edited by tnt1; 18-06-2018 at 10:00 PM.
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 10:05 PM   #43
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
The Mountains of Arata as I recall. Technically it is another range that Wyatt's boat is sitting in but I forget the name. I found it on the globe in the library. Began with a "J" as I recall. I don't know why but I want to say the Junni mt range but I really can't remember it due to the different language.
Are you sure its not another mandela effect? lol
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 18-06-2018, 10:59 PM   #44
raburgeson

Moving 100 ton blocks of limestone would even be tougher than moving granite. It is softer and weaker than granite, easier to mark, chip, and break. Definitely the size, weight, and distance says there was technology they had that was lost.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 11:08 PM   #45
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Are you sure its not another mandela effect? lol
Historically, the Mountains of Ararat didn't even exist at the time of Noah. Do you know how much the distance between Judi and Ararat is? Go look into Google maps. It's approx 12-13 hours at the least! Earlier, it wasn't even considered as part of mountains of Ararat but people started doing that so that it will be consistent with the Bible that is what I'm saying. When you look at authentic old world maps where Wyatt's find is is not the right place. If you read out all the different names of Judi, no where is it considered as belonging to mountains of Ararat..
Old 19-06-2018, 12:52 AM   #46
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Historically, the Mountains of Ararat didn't even exist at the time of Noah. Do you know how much the distance between Judi and Ararat is? Go look into Google maps. It's approx 12-13 hours at the least! Earlier, it wasn't even considered as part of mountains of Ararat but people started doing that so that it will be consistent with the Bible that is what I'm saying. When you look at authentic old world maps where Wyatt's find is is not the right place. If you read out all the different names of Judi, no where is it considered as belonging to mountains of Ararat..
They edit history and hide the truth from us.
Its the same with the mountain that split into two and water gushed out, that is not where the bible says it is, it is actually in Saudi, (the land between the two rivers )
They tell us half truths, some truths and lies all mixed up in their twisted gematria induced shite
Old 24-06-2018, 01:20 PM   #47
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Moving 100 ton blocks of limestone would even be tougher than moving granite. It is softer and weaker than granite, easier to mark, chip, and break. Definitely the size, weight, and distance says there was technology they had that was lost.
just wanted to add precision