Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-01-2009, 02:00 AM   #21
bim11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toedipper View Post
Could be strange coincidences but it turns out the pilot allegedly 'turned down' two offers of emergency landings at airports in vicinity.

The following is fact but a strange coincidence, it also turns out that the pilot, (who is keeping a low profile) also happens to own his own business advising airlines on airline safety and events such as how to keep the airline staff under control when a jet ditches in the sea.

Here's his website, the now famous pic of the pilot on the news is copied from this site.

http://safetyreliability.com/profiles
Thank you very much for the post you made

It's clear that the plane crash was planned as a distraction story. like people in the thread are saying "the miracle plane crash".

and the fact the government chose someone that is an expert in water based landing and 20+ years experience in the raf backs it up even more
bim11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #22
cassandra22

Default signs and wonders

It was weird to watch Larry the King's show and see the parallels with how CNN et al handled The Miracle on the Hudson and the coverage of 9/11. eg
- the only "eye-witnesses" to the plane ditching were members of the media
- Larry repeatedly "fed" the witness the line " birds hit the plane" etc, seeding the thought in everyone's minds early on just like the line "planes hit the towers". Maybe it's just an example of vacuous CNN style but it smacks of a stage-managed spectacle presenting to the world a (manufactured) portent to herald the inception of a new era. I think there will me many more spectacles to come
cassandra22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #23
aee02

Quote:
Almost 1/3 of the passengers where employees of Bank of America......

George Galloway on his show on UK Talk Sport is just after slaughtering someone for even suggesting this.

So I did a bit of googling and it's true....the conspiracy forums are going overdrive..."loads of staff with inside knowledge of government bailouts etc, lets get rid of them by crashing the plane" etc type of stuff

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...rch&meta=lr%3D
Hello. I think that 1/3 of the passengers being Bank of American employees is merely a coincidence. The plane was en route to Charlotte, NC. Charlotte is a big hub for Banking. Several Banks have either their main headquarters or data centers located there.

However, that is a very interesting point about the pilot. That pilot seemed way too experienced to be flying an Airbus. I have heard that new pilots usually start out on those smaller plans and graduate to the larger ones after so many flights. The last time I flew on one of those planes the pilot didn't look old enough to drive a car, let alone fly a plane. What was a pilot of that caliber doing flying a small plane?

And it is also interesting that they cannot find the engines-how convenient. And where is the black box? You usually hear all about those after a crash.
aee02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 04:18 PM   #24
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm View Post
it was me that mentioned this on the galloway show,his reply was to call me a seedy little man who needs help from the men in white coats.

i just found this story interesting because it had all these bankers on it and also it reminded me of boeing 777 that landed short at heathrow airport,both its engines failed to,
I was thinking the same. The boeing 777 glided on to the runway after its engines failed mysteriously as it came in to land. It happened around the same time too, 17 Jan 08. I remember thinking that there was a lot of number symbolism attached to it and I really don't think that the plane and all the passengers and crew were meant to survive.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #25
free_at_last

Quote:
Allegedly tonight the news wires are saying that both engines seem to have strangely detached from the wings, they are missing from the still floating jet.

They may have legit been ripped off on impact but that sort of force and physics would have caused other damage, I don't think it would have floated if the jet experienced stresses that ripped the engines off on impact.
I find it very hard to believe that the two engines simultaneously failed at the root and both detached from the aircraft without ripping the wings clean off or open, spilling fuel into the Hudson, you can pick up a plane by it's wings and they should be able to take the stress. Anyhow we will see, strange how 23 Bank of America staff were on board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #26
tusme

As the Truth is now revealing itself, re the Israeli/Gaza situation...that plane, might well have been an "inside job"...!?

The Sane Hiker

Last edited by tusme; 18-01-2009 at 04:29 PM.
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #27
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_at_last View Post
I find it very hard to believe that the two engines simultaneously failed at the root and both detached from the aircraft without ripping the wings clean off or open, spilling fuel into the Hudson, you can pick up a plane by it's wings and they should be able to take the stress. Anyhow we will see, strange how 23 Bank of America staff were on board.
Oh my...

Remember 'Sully' in Monsters Inc... - don't forget to read the comments:

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/

I'm just listening to Gary 'The Spaceman' Bell's show from last night and whilst I see more than just a plane ditching in The Hudson, I'm being further surprised by Gary's thoughts on the event. I highly recommend this and I've only listened to the first 53' so far of the 3 hour prog:

Jan 17 09

TOPIC: Chesley Sullenberger & US Airways Flight 1549, Bush's presidency, Sully as the next senator of NY, mythology in American politics, Obama & his inauguration, the financial train-wreck, Berlin's 'seat of Satan', Obama's birth certificate, FactCheck & Snopes, Lincoln/Obama parallels, Metonic cycles & Luciferian presidential sacrifices, Vedic astrology computer program, the race between Obama & Hillary, Bill Clinton "forcing the spring"...

TIME: 3:29:05

SIZE: 35.9 MB

DOWNLOAD LINKS: http://www.mediafire.com/?thmvmmitojm
OR

STREAM LINK:
On the subject of Gaza - did anyone notice the documentary on 'Gazza' around the same time the latest attack on Gaza kicked off??? Probably no link but it just makes me sit up and think.
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #28
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Almost 1/3 of the passengers where employees of Bank of America......
This is bizarre. Wonder what level of employee they were. If any were senior managers or they were working in a specific part of the organisation.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #29
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessvista View Post
This is bizarre. Wonder what level of employee they were. If any were senior managers or they were working in a specific part of the organisation.
If you're interested in an alternative 'take' than the lamestream media's manipulation, do listen to the mp3 I posted at 10:42. . . you won't be wasting your time.
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #30
grannymoose

how the hell do you loose 2 engines and how do they come off leaving the wings intact like that, another weird thing is the plane survived intact , makes me wonder if it had just stayed up a little longer what building it would of gone into
Old 18-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #31
jakeuk999

one of the engines was still on:

jakeuk999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 05:23 PM   #32
musti

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
ha well that will definately get the theories moving. it does all seem too good to be true. is there really no footage of this plane crashing into a river next to one of the most populated and tecnologically advanced places on earth?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XihvhZk2hfo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UR_CEWQg--E
musti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #33
onourwayto2012

Quote:
Could be strange coincidences but it turns out the pilot allegedly 'turned down' two offers of emergency landings at airports in vicinity.

The following is fact but a strange coincidence, it also turns out that the pilot, (who is keeping a low profile) also happens to own his own business advising airlines on airline safety and events such as how to keep the airline staff under control when a jet ditches in the sea.

Here's his website, the now famous pic of the pilot on the news is copied from this site.

http://safetyreliability.com/profiles

Well "toedipper", sounds like you are diving right in. Most of us know about these "coincidences"......I'm sure the further you go the more "coincidences" you will find.... pretty smelly in the grand scheme of things IMO.
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #34
ennui

Just seen this on Sky:

U.S. National Transport Safety Board: Flight data recorder from crashed US Airways plane show both engines lost power simultaneously.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #35
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Oh yes, people are so easily distracted by such a small thing

Nothing to do with gaza
Sorry, can you repeat that...please!?

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #36
red_ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannymoose View Post
how the hell do you loose 2 engines and how do they come off leaving the wings intact like that, another weird thing is the plane survived intact , makes me wonder if it had just stayed up a little longer what building it would of gone into
The engines are each attached by two bolts to the wing. Though firmly secured, with the right force they can come off without ripping the wing apart. This happened one on occasion when an engine, one of its bolts badly damaged, swung up and over the wing, flying off but leaving the wing attached to the plane. However, several key controls were damaged and the plane was effectively crippled.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #37
challand

There isn't a conspiracy in everything.

"I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood."
challand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #38
bowtiedaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by challand View Post
There isn't a conspiracy in everything.
Certainly not.

However, I do believe that these BoA employees were meant to be knocked off. I wonder what they know.
bowtiedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 01:49 AM   #39
sceptic
Banned

For the people who deny a plane hit the pentagon.Through this latest crash,can you see how a skilled pilot can fly a plane at a low level trajectory.
sceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #40
jackflap1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post
For the people who deny a plane hit the pentagon.Through this latest crash,can you see how a skilled pilot can fly a plane at a low level trajectory.
Yes I can see how a "skilled" pilot would do it. But the supposed terrorist hijackers were evidently NOT SKILLED!! So what's your point?
jackflap1980 is offline   Reply With Quote