Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 27-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #21
tonytibs

Is this a pile of BS and the stange cinematic lights over norway linked are tptb up to something BBBBOOOOOOOO!!!
tonytibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
I got a hard on. Something is going down for sure very soon. Too much going on in the MSM about it for nothing to happen. False flag or real contact is the big question. That is all the proof I need that we are in for something major.
pmsl
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #23
lobuk

It was an interesting conference. Not a lot new for people who have done research but it was still interesting all the same but also kinda odd it being streamed live on CNN.

More putting the idea into the public minds. This would of course also fit into the rumour about a faked alien invasion at some point.

Who knows for sure. I guess we will soon find out. So many things occuring in 2010 for sure.

Last edited by lobuk; 27-09-2010 at 06:10 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #24
ex sheep

Do you think it was my avatar, that brought this disclosure out
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #25
luciferhorus
Banned

UFO Disclosure

The Washington Press conference is also in the British mass media; there is an article in the Daily Mail today about this.

There is nothing really new here as far as I can tell. The allegation that UFO's allegedly tampered with US nuclear missiles in 1967 is a rather old and familiar tale.

There are two basic theories here; one is that the modern spate of UFO sightings is entirely explainable by advances in flight technology by the US military's secret research program; the other theory is that the UFO phenomenon can be explained also be the existence of extra-terrestrials.

During my teens, I read some of Von Daniken's books and certainly he made quite a good case for the possibility of visitations of extra-terrestrials (i.e., the gods) to earth throughout history.

It is my perspective however that most of the modern spate of UFO sightings can be explained by advanced US military aircraft. I think that such technology is probably not being openly used in battlefield situations simply because the US may have a technological advantage over other nations and they do not wish to share this knowledge and give up their disadvantage.

We are the Aliens.

It has been estimated that organic life on earth began around 3 billion years ago and complex life developed around a billion years ago. Suddenly and very recently, about 300,000 years ago homo sapiens arrived on earth. We are a very new species to inhabit the earth.

The two main views regarding the sudden arrival of our species here are Creationism and Darwinian evolution. However the third view, which I suspect may well be correct, is that "we (i.e., homo sapiens)" are the aliens whose ancestors care here from another planet 300,000 years ago.

If the latter view is correct, it may well be that we have trouble providing proof of the visitations of aliens simply because they look like us and can easily blend in. Most of the "little green men" images and films I have seen are highly suspicious and look more like puppets; I am simply not convinced by any of them.

It may well be the case that if we wish to know what an alien species looks like, all we need to do is look in the mirror.

Lux

Former Air Force Officers: UFOs Tampered With Nuclear Missiles

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...siles/19647296

AOL News (Sept. 25) -- Former U.S. Air Force officers and a former enlisted man are about to break many years of silence about an alarming series of UFO encounters at nuclear weapons sites -- incidents officially kept secret for decades.

When the group appears at a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Monday, it will offer testimony about events so chilling, it will seem like a day at a science fiction movie festival.

To put you in the mood for the stories that will soon unfold, we're presenting one here, involving former Air Force Capt. Robert Salas, one of the hosts of the Washington event.

Courtesy of Robert Salas
Former Air Force Capt. Robert Salas says he was involved in a 1967 incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in which a UFO reportedly tampered with nuclear missiles.
Salas, co-author of "Faded Giant" (BookSurge Publishing), was a first lieutenant in 1967, serving as a missile-launch officer while stationed at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.

On March 16, 1967, Salas was 60 feet below ground working a 24-hour shift monitoring a launch-control center outfitted with 10 nuclear Minuteman missiles.

"I got a call from the topside guard, telling me they were watching some strange lights flying around in the sky, making odd maneuvers. They didn't think they were airplanes because they were going very fast, turning on a dime and not making a bit of noise," Salas told AOL News.

"A few minutes later, he called back, this time screaming into the phone, scared to death, and he said, 'Sir, I'm looking out my front window and there is a glowing red oval-shaped object hovering right above the front gate, and I've got all the guards out here with their weapons drawn.' "

The guard told Salas the UFO was approximately 30 to 40 feet in diameter with a very bright, pulsating light.

When the guard asked what they should do next, Salas' immediate response was that they had to do whatever was necessary to protect the nuclear missile area, "so basically, I was giving them permission to use whatever force they needed to use to keep anything out."

As Salas started to inform his duty partner and commander about what was going on 60 feet above them, something chilling happened.

"All of a sudden, we started getting bells and whistles going off. As we looked at the display board in front of us, sure enough, the missiles began going into an unlaunchable, or no-go, mode. They couldn't be launched -- it went from green to red.

"We also had a couple of security violations, meaning there were lights indicating some kind of intrusion at the missile sites, where the missiles were actually located, about a mile or two away from the launch control facility."

Salas said they immediately performed a system checklist to see what was wrong and to determine how it was possible that 10 nuclear missiles could suddenly be deactivated.

"We were getting mostly guidance and control systems failure, and when I called the guard again, he told me the UFO just left and took off at high speed. So I ordered the guards to go out to the missile sites, and while they were out there, they saw the object again at one of the launch facilities.

"It scared them to death again, and they actually lost radio contact while they were near the object and then they returned to the base. I later learned they never returned to security guard duty."

Salas said it was extraordinary that they lost so many missiles at the same time. Isolated mishaps had made a single missile go "unlaunchable," but never 10 at once. And never 10 at once during a UFO sighting.

As a result of the incident, the missiles had to be fixed to get them all back into launch mode.

Interesting aftermath to the story: Salas returned to the base and was ordered to report to his squadron commander where he also met with a member of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, or AFOSI. Salas first asked if what they had just been through was some sort of Air Force exercise, and says he was told "absolutely not."

"After we told them our recollection of the incident, the AFOSI captain wanted us to sign papers, saying we'd never talk about this and swear we wouldn't even talk to our wives or any of the other airmen on the base -- nobody.

"I felt a little weird about this because all of us who were launch officers had above top-secret clearance, and I asked, 'If this is classified, what's it classified as?' And he said, 'Secret,' and I said, 'Well, we've got above top secret -- why do we have to sign anymore papers?' "

But further information was denied Salas and his men.

And what does he think would've happened to him had he gone to the press with the story?

"If I went public with this while still in the service, I would've been in Leavenworth [maximum security federal prison], breaking stones into little pebbles."

In 1969, the Air Force ended Project Blue Book, its official program that investigated UFOs. And in 1985, the following information was included in a fact sheet distributed by Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, and this remains the official attitude about UFOs:

(1) No UFO reported, investigated and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security; (2) There has been no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represent technological developments or principles beyond the range of present-day scientific knowledge; and (3) There has been no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" are extraterrestrial vehicles.
That being said, Salas and his colleagues maintain that if enough military eyewitnesses come forward, it can be proved that there's more to UFOs than officials have led the public to believe.

After the extraordinary events at Malmstrom Air Force base where it appears a UFO may have been responsible for shutting down 10 nuclear missiles, Salas wonders if the military has any legal authority to command its subordinates not to talk about something this significant -- something that he maintains represents a technology not known today.

The UFO "had to somehow send a signal to penetrate 60 feet of earth and concrete and also to penetrate the cable system, which is triply shielded cables, and inject some kind of a signal into the system. That's fantastic."

So, why, after so many years of keeping quiet, are former military personnel coming forward to talk about their experiences, as Salas and his Air Force colleagues are doing on Monday? He says the people who will talk in Washington are "just the tip of the iceberg."

"I believe in the extraterrestrial hypothesis, and I think, in this instance, these objects were not constructed on planet Earth."

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
I'm not sure if this video has been posted here before, however the following video is not the standard UFO conspiracy theory video; it is a one hour and 40 minute documentary by Nick Cook, an editor for "Jane's Defense Weekly." Essentially the argument and evidence in the film leads to the conclusion that U.F.O's are essentially advanced technology produced by the U.S. military.

Personally I tend to think that much of the UFO conspiracy theory information is encouraged by the US military as "disinformation" to cover their secret technology and black military operations; this is also stated in the video.

Alien Abductions, Cattle Mutilations & U.S. Military Psyops

"Alien Abductions" may well also simply be abductions by the US military. Another position suggested by a "cattle mutilation" researcher in the video is that the culprits of animal mutilation could easily just take the entire animal, but rather they leave the evidence behind; he suggests that this is deliberately to spread fear, and it is an atmpsophere of mass of "fear and control" which is to the advantage of the US police state. One testimonial in the video relates to the sighting of a black helicopter at the time of cattle mutilation, suggesting that the culprits may be closer to home

Unseen World.

In addition to "visible" UFO sightings, a recent development has been the use of infra red lenses which pick up geometrically shaped craft which cannot be seen with the naked eye, nor photographed with a standard lense; the US military have also been working on "cloaking" technology for many years. It seems that much of what we may consider "future science" or even "crackpot science" is actually current science, but kept under wraps by the US military.

Nick Cook: "The Billion Dollar Secret." (1 hour 40 mins.)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...6396136405829#

Nick Cook: "UFO's: The Secret Evidence" (1 hour 40 mins.)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...9&hl=en&emb=1#

Lux.

"In Billion Dollar Secret, Cook makes a fairly strong case for his theory that some UFO reports in the American Southwest could be explained by deeply classified "black" aircraft and super advanced technology, perhaps as one interviewee suggests: "fifty years ahead of anything you can imagine." Cook points out that the US Defence Department "black budget" (money used to fund expenditures it does not want to disclose publicly) has been estimated to be about $30 billion annually, more than enough for the "black world" to build their own UFOs. Further, on September 10, 2001, US Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld admitted to the media that amazingly: "According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions...........

With that kind of money at the US Defence Department's disposal, almost anything becomes feasible, even, as Nick Cook suggests in his book, ultra secret antigravity aircraft. The idea that the US military could have developed some new form of advanced technology in secret, such as antigravity, may sound fantastic, but it is not that unlikely when you consider that it has already happened once with stealth technology.

When stealth aircraft were still denied to exist and even thought impossible by most people, F-117 stealth fighters were already flying over the American Southwest. According to Cook's The Hunt for Zero Point, one even crashed at Bakersfield, California in 1986, two years before they were unveiled to the public. So the US military may well have other denied aircraft in the sky today and perhaps similar crashes of "black" military projects could explain some of the many alleged UFO crashes over the last sixty years. In Cook's second documentary UFOs: The Secret Evidence, he speculates that the famous Roswell UFO incident could be such a case...........

It is Cook's book and second documentary that really deserve our attention. In these, Cook explored what is known in the defence business as "The Legend," that the Nazis had invented flying saucers in the dying days of the Second World War and that, after the war, the Allies captured them.

On the face of it at least, "The Legend" does provide a beautiful and down to Earth explanation for the origins of UFOs. We do Know that the Nazis were perhaps decades ahead of the Allies in terms of jet aircraft and rocket weaponry, and that, after the war, the Allies did capture a great deal of technology and personnel from Germany (for instance V-2 rockets and Wernher von Braun). We also know that the Nazis did have some exotic designs and ideas for aircraft and that, during the war, some very mysterious aerial phenomena was seen in the skies over Europe, such as the famous foo fighters. Further, soon after the captured German scientists arrived in the American Southwest after the war to work, the modern UFO era began and, in July 1947, a flying saucer allegedly crashed near Roswell, New Mexico........."

http://www.binnallofamerica.com/rr5.23.8.html

Last edited by luciferhorus; 27-09-2010 at 06:21 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #26
blackstar76

Anyone know anything about the "put" options this guy is talking about. The same thing went down before 9-11 with put options.???

Also some Conactees have been claiming this week that all the ET'S are here and about ready for action with the reptiles.
Old 27-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #27
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Anyone know anything about the "put" options this guy is talking about. The same thing went down before 9-11 with put options.???
The essays below refer to the 80 trillion dollar derivatives market; this was the value of derivatives contracts in 2001; today the value of the market is 1.6 thousand trillion and almost 20 times the GDP of the entire world.

The derivatives market is essentially "gambling" on the rise and fall of shares, commodities and currencies, or indeed anything which can be gambled on.

Since the value of such bets is currently 20 times the value of all goods and services traded in the world; there is "always" a lot of gambling going on.

Essentially anyone with the foreknowledge that there is an upcoming disaster going to occur, can predict that certain stocks will fall and certain commodities will rise. Thus there is a great motivating factor in "making" such events hapen; just a bookie can fix the outcome of a boxing match by bribing the boxers, the US military can fix the outcome of the derivatives market through highly profitable black military operations such as 911.

Lux

Quote:
911 and the 80 Trillion Dollar Derivatives Market.

Details

Some of you here may be familiar with this issue, however I place this here in response to the seemingly endless rant about whether the Twin Towers had a steel reinforced concrete core or not, which to me seems entirely irrelevant and an insignificant 'detail.'

Foreknowledge

The few billion dollars which Silverstein got paid to rebuild the towers are a trifling some in comparision to the trillions of dollars which were made on the derivates market.

911 was not 'only' a justification for war, it was also for instant profit.

LL

Lux

250 billion dollars in the blink of an eye?

http://www.rense.com/general46/911.html

The five million dollars generated from the unclaimed 911 American Airline put option is truly chump change.

The morning of 911, US Bonds moved in 3 to 4 minutes by 1.5 points back and forth three times or $1,500 per contract in seconds three times in less than 4 minutes.

Most institutional traders trade in blocks of 500 to 3,000 contracts. Daily transactions are 350,000 to 400,000 contracts traded. The bond market trading was suspended about one half hour after the attack. When it reopened it moved in several days by 5 points. Someone holding 1000 contracts would have reaped five million dollars using one million. International and domestic stock index futures would have reaped over fifteen million using one million. Guess who made the biggest killing on short international and domestic stock index positions? What one group was holding tens of thousands of short positions going into 911 that reaped about 250 billion dollars in the blink of an eye? Hint! Begins with a G and ends with a T.

The following disclosures are critical in understanding what you are and have seen taking place in the Markets.

Derivatives.

I will start off with a clip from Allen Greenspan, who was quoted in the Wall Street Journal in 2000 as saying he was: "Concerned about the eighty (80) trillion dollar international derivative market."

What he did not say was that the composite US Government investment funds were the primary user, player, manipulator, and profiteers within that 80 trillion dollar derivative market. The government investment funds are professional short players with no equal in opposition.

A derivative gives the ability for selling the market "short" on paper even if you do not own the stock, commodity, currency, bonds, etc.

The government investment managers over the last 30 years have become VERY familiar with using this tactic to reap in hundreds of billions of dollars each year!

The government, who controls the economic reports, media coverage, and wealth is in a position to manipulate the above and create an environment to secure substantial revenue while everyone else is lying on the shoulder of the road bleeding to death. For three months prior and going into 911 the government investment funds had increased their short positions to the largest diversified short positions ever held by them.

Look at any chart for a commodity or stock. Prices collapse four to five times faster than they rise. By selling on the domestic and international derivative markets, this makes the largest "quick" profits, and it is all on paper! You do not have to own the physical stock or commodity. By using derivatives, and if you have the ability to manipulate the market as was the case on 911 you take the money from those that do own the physical stock or commodity.

Gold

EXAMPLES: Sell a gold futures contract (on paper) at $400 / oz then buy it back at $200, margin requirement to do so on 100 ounces is $1000. Now $400 - $200 = $200 x 100 ounces = $20,000 using $1000

Sell a call option or buy a put option on Microsoft stock at $100 per share and then liquidate the option at $50, you just made $50 per share on your "short" option.

If the price moves in the direction of your short derivative position substantial moneys are made and you accomplish this not owning the physical stock, commodity, or currency. A monopoly (Such as: US Composite Government Funds) controlling the swings in the markets will reap unheard of profits on each and every dramatic swing. If there is no volatility, up or down then profits using derivatives are substantially reduced.

The OVERALL government investment funds are in the trillions of dollars!

Less than 450 managers control 80% of that revenue!

They all, in so many words, subscribe to the same newsletter, and discuss strategy at the same club!

As the public had hundreds of billions of dollars liquidated from their 401k plans as the market dove lower and lower, in a quick yo yo fashion, the government investment funds through the use of derivatives, transfers that wealth into their management accounts and hands.....

Look at the bottom line on the government investment portfolios! They will have taken substantial losses on their physical stock holdings but, their derivative profits will greatly offset those losses or in fact in many a case show a net profit towards the overall results! (Look carefully at cash withdraws / transfers made offsetting those profits to give the appearance of an annual operating loss)

The public provides liquidity in the market place to allow the biggest monopoly the world has ever known to secure more wealth. Your government at work! Compare the private sector's return on investments over 2001, 2002 (dismal) compared to government's "NET" return over the same period of time. (Substantial)

US Government investment funds have and are doing the same on the International markets as well. Through the use of derivatives, the "substantial" US Government investment funds control the stock market, gold prices, currency prices, etc. Absolute financial control by the largest monopoly on Earth!

Any, commodity, International Stock market, or corporate complex's value can be strongly suppressed or over inflated for years by a monopoly using derivatives. Controlled by paper transactions for commitments to buy or sell without physical ownership of what is bought or sold.

It does not matter if prices go up or collapses. When the US Government investment managers are moving in tandem, controlling the events and news, they reap obscene returns THROUGH THE USE OF DERIVATIVES!

If you look at "WHO" was holding the majority of "SHORT" derivative positions on the domestic and international stock index markets prior to 911, and then reaped over a trillion dollars in profits within weeks from the ensuing collapse of those physical markets, you will find in that group who was responsible for 911. There is one problem in finding this out. That being, government controls the release of that information by and through the Federal agencies of the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission) and CFTC (Commodities Futures Trading Commission).

A small conflict of interest exists here, being that the results of that study would show US government was holding the majority of the international and domestic "SHORT" positions! The airline stock option transaction at issue and that most people have heard about promoted in the news is truly minuscule chump change in comparison.

Exchange members have access to and keep archive records of the data from their brokerage houses and all other member houses and they are under a nondisclosure agreement. BUT, it would not prevent them, if they wished to do so, too tabulate the transactions and issue a "Generic" report, a specific and targeted generic report.

Here, you would need to have a significant contact in the financial community of members. Even though this type of generic report would not violate their nondisclosure agreement, they would be dead if they issued the report based on what it would show and strongly evidence (government investment funds were the primary benefactor), so anonymity would have to be kept when the generic report of the specific stream findings was released. The generic report would mandate disclosure of the specifics behind the report by public and international outcry.

Yes, government is preparing for an uprising in this country. So they needed to direct the public eye to a far away enemy so that they can secure control here. Greed has thrived within government circles. The results of that greed have been obscene and the resulting damage to the morals and health of this country in response is sickening.

The results of the takeover of the American wealth has been done almost exclusively on paper through manipulation of legislature, the judiciary, and Attorney complex over the last 60 years with the cooperation of the syndicated news media and education. With the conquest being done by transferring the wealth on paper, the consequences for the "takers" was virtually nonexistent!

The government trading accounts push 65% of the paper in these markets. Government investment funds are required disclosure if pursued. The CFTC and SEC data tape is definitive for volume and positions held every second of the day.

The general position streams have no restrictions from disclosure between exchange members. They archive and share it live within the financial community of exchange members who are producing and clearing the data.. When it comes down to individual accounts, private are confidential but government investment funds handled by private managers are not and cannot be held confidential if pried open by any definitive court order from a competent jurisdiction.

Management for all intents and purposes waves enforcement of nondisclosure rules when handling government funds. An intentional cover-up on any disclosure coming forth in this arena per overall government investment funds positions held would be nothing other than treason of the strongest degree, under any color of refusal.

The showing of derivative transactions both on the domestic and international fronts would burn the government's facade alive. Based on the fund trackers, government fund accounts were holding their largest short positions "ever" going into 911.

Well, the natives are getting restless! The prize is great, ownership of this country and future control of the planet!

Hmm! Homeland Security! But you must ask yourself, "security for whom?" Is the answer becoming obvious to you yet?

Natives can be pesky little creatures when they realize their families, wives, and children have been raped. They can become very hostile when they realize that their wealth was slipped right out of their hands with no consequence to the "takers." Natives can revolt when they realize these things, and take resentment for the "takers" continued push to indoctrinate them and their children so that what has been taken and is being taken will continue unabated.

Here is an age old tactic the takers use when the natives get restless: When the takers hear the random war drums starting to beat at home stronger and stronger from the natives due to the abuses of the takers, the takers will use their well structured organization to re-create the pounding of the war drums at home with their selected target afar now being marketed to the natives. By doing so the native's attention and hostility can be carefully controlled and directed away from the takers and towards some "other" entity, the created enemy afar.

When, and as this happens, look out! The takers create a scenario of absolute control, and within this type of environment, the takers will become ruthless beyond all measures after solidifying additional control. WW1, WW2, WW3? The war drums are being played consistently louder by the takers!

Insider Trading

Pre-9/11 Put Options on Companies Hurt by Attack Indicates Foreknowledge
Financial transactions in the days before the attack suggest that certain individuals used foreknowledge of the attack to reap huge profits.
1 The evidence of insider trading includes:

Huge surges in purchases of put options on stocks of the two airlines used in the attack -- United Airlines and American Airlines
Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of reinsurance companies expected to pay out billions to cover losses from the attack -- Munich Re and the AXA Group
Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of financial services companies hurt by the attack -- Merrill Lynch & Co., and Morgan Stanley and Bank of America
Huge surge in purchases of call options of stock of a weapons manufacturer expected to gain from the attack -- Raytheon
Huge surges in purchases of 5-Year US Treasury Notes

In each case, the anomalous purchases translated into large profits as soon as the stock market opened a week after the attack: put options were used on stocks that would be hurt by the attack, and call options were used on stocks that would benefit.

Put and call options are contracts that allow their holders to sell and buy assets, respectively, at specified prices by a certain date. Put options allow their holders to profit from declines in stock values because they allow stocks to be bought at market price and sold for the higher option price. The ratio of the volume of put option contracts to call option contracts is called the put/call ratio. The ratio is usually less than one, with a value of around 0.8 considered normal. 2

Losers

American Airlines and United Airlines, and several insurance companies and banks posted huge loses in stock values when the markets opened on September 17. Put options -- financial instruments which allow investors to profit from the decline in value of stocks -- were purchased on the stocks of these companies in great volume in the week before the attack.

United Airlines and American Airlines

Two of the corporations most damaged by the attack were American Airlines (AMR), the operator of Flight 11 and Flight 77, and United Airlines (UAL), the operator of Flight 175 and Flight 93. According to CBS News, in the week before the attack, the put/call ratio for American Airlines was four. 3 The put/call ratio for United Airlines was 25 times above normal on September 6. 4

This graph shows a dramatic spike in pre-attack purchases of put options on the airlines used in the attack. (source: www.optionsclearing.com)

The spikes in put options occurred on days that were uneventful for the airlines and their stock prices.

On Sept. 6-7, when there was no significant news or stock price movement involving United, the Chicago exchange handled 4,744 put options for UAL stock, compared with just 396 call options -- essentially bets that the price will rise. On Sept. 10, an uneventful day for American, the volume was 748 calls and 4,516 puts, based on a check of option trading records. 5
The Bloomberg News reported that put options on the airlines surged to the phenomenal high of 285 times their average.

Over three days before terrorists flattened the World Trade Center and damaged the Pentagon, there was more than 25 times the previous daily average trading in a Morgan Stanley "put" option that makes money when shares fall below $45. Trading in similar AMR and UAL put options, which make money when their stocks fall below $30 apiece, surged to as much as 285 times the average trading up to that time. 6
When the market reopened after the attack, United Airlines stock fell 42 percent from $30.82 to $17.50 per share, and American Airlines stock fell 39 percent, from $29.70 to $18.00 per share. 7

Reinsurance Companies

Several companies in the reinsurance business were expected to suffer huge losses from the attack: Munich Re of Germany and Swiss Re of Switzerland -- the world's two biggest reinsurers, and the AXA Group of France. In September, 2001, the San Francisco Chronicle estimated liabilities of $1.5 billion for Munich Re and $0.55 bilion for the AXA Group and telegraph.co.uk estimated liabilities of £1.2 billion for Munich Re and £0.83 billion for Swiss Re. 8 9

Trading in shares of Munich Re was almost double its normal level on September 6, and 7, and trading in shares of Swiss Re was more than double its normal level on September 7. 10

http://www.hermes-press.com/rich2.jpg

Financial Services Companies

Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. and Merrill Lynch & Co. were both headquartered in lower Manhattan at the time of the attack. Morgan Stanley occupied 22 floors of the North Tower and Merrill Lynch had headquarters near the Twin Towers. Morgan Stanley, which saw an average of 27 put options on its stock bought per day before September 6, saw 2,157 put options bought in the three trading days before the attack. Merrill Lynch, which saw an average of 252 put options on its stock bought per day before September 5, saw 12,215 put options bought in the four trading days before the attack. Morgan Stanley's stock dropped 13% and Merrill Lynch's stock dropped 11.5% when the market reopened. 11

Bank of America showed a fivefold increase in put option trading on the Thursday and Friday before the attack.

A Bank of America option that would profit if the No. 3 U.S. bank's stock fell below $60 a share had more than 5,900 contracts traded on the Thursday and Friday before the Sept. 11 assaults, almost five times the previous average trading, according to Bloomberg data. The bank's shares fell 11.5 percent to $51 in the first week after trading resumed on Sept. 17. 12
Winners
While most companies would see their stock valuations decline in the wake of the attack, those in the business of supplying the military would see dramatic increases, reflecting the new business they were poised to receive.

Raytheon

Above: Raytheon microwave weapons: crowd control and 'toasting' your enemies.

Raytheon, maker of Patriot and Tomahawk missiles, saw its stock soar immediately after the attack. Purchases of call options on Raytheon stock increased sixfold on the day before the attack.

A Raytheon option that makes money if shares are more than $25 each had 232 options contracts traded on the day before the attacks, almost six times the total number of trades that had occurred before that day. A contract represents options on 100 shares. Raytheon shares soared almost 37 percent to $34.04 during the first week of post-attack U.S. trading. 13
Raytheon has been fined millions of dollars inflating the costs of equipment it sells the US military. Raytheon has a secretive subsidiary, E-Systems, whose clients have included the CIA and NSA. 14

US Treasury Notes

Five-year US Treasury notes were purchased in abnormally high volumes before the attack, and their buyers were rewarded with sharp increases in their value following the attack.

The Wall Street Journal reported on October 2 that the ongoing investigation by the SEC into suspicious stock trades had been joined by a Secret Service probe into an unusually high volume of five-year US Treasury note purchases prior to the attacks. The Treasury note transactions included a single $5 billion trade. As the Journal explained: "Five-year Treasury notes are among the best investments in the event of a world crisis, especially one that hits the US. The notes are prized for their safety and their backing by the US government, and usually rally when investors flee riskier investments, such as stocks." The value of these notes, the Journal pointed out, has risen sharply since the events of September 11. 15

The SEC's Investigation

Shortly after the attack the SEC circulated a list of stocks to securities firms around the world seeking information. 16 A widely circulated article states that the stocks flagged by the SEC included those of the following corporations: American Airlines, United Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, US Airways airlines, Martin, Boeing, Lockheed Martin Corp., AIG, American Express Corp, American International Group, AMR Corporation, AXA SA, Bank of America Corp, Bank of New York Corp, Bank One Corp, Cigna Group, CNA Financial, Carnival Corp, Chubb Group, John Hancock Financial Services, Hercules Inc., L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., LTV Corporation, Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc., MetLife, Progressive Corp., General Motors, Raytheon, W.R. Grace, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., Lone Star Technologies, American Express, the Citigroup Inc., Royal & Sun Alliance, Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc., Vornado Reality Trust, Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter & Co., XL Capital Ltd., and Bear Stearns.

An October 19 article in the San Francisco Chronicle reported that the SEC, after a period of silence, had undertaken the unprecedented action of deputizing hundreds of private officials in its investigation:

The proposed system, which would go into effect immediately, effectively deputizes hundreds, if not thousands, of key players in the private sector.
In a two-page statement issued to "all securities-related entities" nationwide, the SEC asked companies to designate senior personnel who appreciate "the sensitive nature" of the case and can be relied upon to "exercise appropriate discretion" as "point" people linking government investigators and the industry. 17
Michael Ruppert, a former LAPD officer, explains the consequences of this action:

What happens when you deputize someone in a national security or criminal investigation is that you make it illegal for them to disclose publicly what they know. Smart move. In effect, they become government agents and are controlled by government regulations rather than their own conscience. In fact, they can be thrown in jail without a hearing if they talk publicly. I have seen this implied threat time and again with federal investigations, intelligence agents, and even members of the United States Congress who are bound so tightly by secrecy oaths and agreements that they are not even able to disclose criminal activities inside the government for fear of incarceration
. 18

Interpreting and Reinterpreting the Data

An analysis of the press reports on the subject of apparent insider trading related to the attack shows a trend, with early reports highlighting the anomalies, and later reports excusing them. In his book Crossing the Rubicon Michael C. Ruppert illustrates this point by first excerpting a number of reports published shortly after the attack:

A jump in UAL (United Airlines) put options 90 times (not 90 percent) above normal between September 6 and September 10, and 285 times higher than average on the Thursday before the attack.
-- CBS News, September 26
A jump in American Airlines put options 60 times (not 60 percent) above normal on the day before the attacks.
-- CBS News, September 26
No similar trading occurred on any other airlines
-- Bloomberg Business Report, the Institute for Counterterrorism (ICT), Herzliyya, Israel [citing data from the CBOE] 3
Morgan Stanley saw, between September 7 and September 10, an increase of 27 times (not 27 percent) in the purchase of put options on its shares. 4

Merrill-Lynch saw a jump of more than 12 times the normal level of put options in the four trading days before the attacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Excerpted ENDNOTES]

3. "Mechanics of Possible Bin Laden Insider Trading Scam," Herzlyya International Policy Institute for Counter Terrorism (ICT), September 22, 2001. Michael C. Ruppert, "The Case for Bush Administration Advance Knowledge of 9-11 Attacks," From the Wilderness April 22, 2002. Posted at Centre for Research and Globalization .

4. ICT, op. cit, citing data from the Chicago Board of Options Exchange (CBOE). [...] "Terrorists trained at CBPE." Chicago Sun-Times, September 20, 2001, . "Probe of options trading link to attacks confirmed," [...] Chicago Sun-Times, September 21, 2001, .

5. ICT, op. cit.

Ruppert then illustrates an apparent attempt to bury the story by explaining it away as nothing unusual. A September 30 New York Times article claims that "benign explanations are turning up" in the SEC's investigation. 20 The article blames the activity in put options, which it doesn't quantify, on "market pessimism," but fails to explain why the price of the stocks in the airlines doesn't reflect the same market pessimism.

The fact that $2.5 million of the put options remained unclaimed is not explained at all by market pessimism, and is evidence that the put option purchasers were part of a criminal conspiracy. 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
References

1. Insider Trading Apparently Based on Foreknowledge of the 9/11 Attacks, London Times, 9/18/01 [cached]
2. Put/Call Ratio, StreetAuthority.com,
3. Profiting From Disaster?, CBSNews.com, 9/19/01 [cached]
4. Prices, Probabilities and Predictions, OR/MS Today, [cached]
5. Exchange examines odd jump, Associated Press, 9/18/01 [cached]
6. SEC asks Goldman, Lehman for data, Bloomberg News, 9/20/01 [cached]
7. Black Tuesday: The World's Largest Insider Trading Scam?, ict.org.il, September 19, 2001 [cached]
8. Suspicious profits sit uncollected Airline investors seem to be lying low, San Francisco Chronicle, 9/29/01 [cached]
9. Profits of doom, telegraph.co.uk, 9/23/01 [cached]
10. Profits of doom ..., 9/23/01
11. Black Tuesday ..., 9/19/01
12. Bank of America among 38 stocks in SEC's attack probe, Bloomberg News, 10/3/01 [cached]
13. Bank of America ..., 10/3/01
14. Raytheon, corpwatch.org,
15. Suspicious trading points to advance knowledge by big investors of September 11 attacks, wsws.org, 10/5/01 [cached]
16. Bank of America ..., 10/3/01
17. SEC wants data-sharing system Network of brokerages would help trace trades by terrorists, San Francisco Chronicle, 9/19/01 [cached]
18. Crossing the Rubicon, , page 243
19. Crossing the Rubicon, , page 238-239,634
20. Whether advance knowledge of U.S. attacks was used for profit, New York Times, 9/30/01 [cached]
21. Suspicious profits ..., 9/29/01

http://www.hereinreality.com/insidertrading.html

Suppressed Details of Criminal Insider Trading Lead Directly into the CIA’s Highest Ranks
CIA Executive Director “Buzzy” Krongard managed firm that handled “PUT” options on United Airline Stock
by Michael C. Ruppert

Update: Krongard on Blackwater Advisory Board

FTW - October 9, 2001 – Although uniformly ignored by the mainstream U.S. media, there is abundant and clear evidence that a number of transactions in financial markets indicated specific (criminal) foreknowledge of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. In the case of at least one of these trades -- which has left a $2.5 million prize unclaimed -- the firm used to place the “put options” on United Airlines stock was, until 1998, managed by the man who is now in the number three Executive Director position at the Central Intelligence Agency.

Until 1997 A.B. “Buzzy” Krongard had been Chairman of the investment bank A.B. Brown. A.B. Brown was acquired by Banker’s Trust in 1997. Krongard then became, as part of the merger, Vice Chairman of Banker’s Trust-AB Brown, one of 20 major U.S. banks named by Senator Carl Levin this year as being connected to money laundering. Krongard’s last position at Banker’s Trust (BT) was to oversee “private client relations.” In this capacity he had direct hands-on relations with some of the wealthiest people in the world in a kind of specialized banking operation that has been identified by the U.S. Senate and other investigators as being closely connected to the laundering of drug money.

Krongard joined the CIA in 1998 as counsel to CIA Director George Tenet. He was promoted to CIA Executive Director by President Bush in March of this year. BT was acquired by Deutsche Bank in 1999. The combined firm is the single largest bank in Europe. And, as we shall see, Deutsche Bank played several key roles in events connected to the September 11 attacks.
THE SCOPE OF KNOWN INSIDER TRADING

Before looking further into these relationships it is necessary to look at the insider trading information that is being ignored by Reuters, The New York Times and other mass media. It is well documented that the CIA has long monitored such trades – in real time – as potential warnings of terrorist attacks and other economic moves contrary to U.S. interests. Previous stories in FTW have specifically highlighted the use of Promis software to monitor such trades.

It is necessary to understand only two key financial terms to understand the significance of these trades, “selling short” and “put options”.

“Selling Short” is the borrowing of stock, selling it at current market prices, but not being required to actually produce the stock for some time. If the stock falls precipitously after the short contract is entered, the seller can then fulfill the contract by buying the stock after the price has fallen and complete the contract at the pre-crash price. These contracts often have a window of as long as four months.

“Put Options,” are contracts giving the buyer the option to sell stocks at a later date. Purchased at nominal prices of, for example, $1.00 per share, they are sold in blocks of 100 shares. If exercised, they give the holder the option of selling selected stocks at a future date at a price set when the contract is issued. Thus, for an investment of $10,000 it might be possible to tie up 10,000 shares of United or American Airlines at $100 per share, and the seller of the option is then obligated to buy them if the option is executed. If the stock has fallen to $50 when the contract matures, the holder of the option can purchase the shares for $50 and immediately sell them for $100 – regardless of where the market then stands. A call option is the reverse of a put option, which is, in effect, a derivatives bet that the stock price will go up.

A September 21 story by the Israeli Herzliyya International Policy Institute for Counterterrorism, entitled “Black Tuesday: The World’s Largest Insider Trading Scam?” documented the following trades connected to the September 11 attacks:

- Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options… Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these “insiders” would have profited by almost $5 million.

- On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance;… Again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent “insiders,” they would represent a gain of about $4 million.

- [The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.]

- No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday.

- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co., which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Center, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before Black Tuesday; this compares to an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley’s share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 in the aftermath of the attacks. Assuming that 2,000 of these options contracts were bought based upon knowledge of the approaching attacks, their purchasers could have profited by at least $1.2 million. Merrill Lynch & Co., with headquarters near the Twin Towers, saw 12,215 October $45 put options bought in the four trading days before the attacks; the previous average volume in those shares had been 252 contracts per day [a 1200% increase!]. When trading resumed, Merrill’s shares fell from $46.88 to $41.50; assuming that 11,000 option contracts were bought by “insiders,” their profit would have been about $5.5 million.

- European regulators are examining trades in Germany’s Munich Re, Switzerland’s Swiss Re, and AXA of France, all major reinsurers with exposure to the Black Tuesday disaster. [FTW Note: AXA also owns more than 25% of American Airlines stock making the attacks a “double whammy” for them.]

On September 29, 2001 – in a vital story that has gone unnoticed by the major media – the San Francisco Chronicle reported, “Investors have yet to collect more than $2.5 million in profits they made trading options in the stock of United Airlines before the Sept. 11, terrorist attacks, according to a source familiar with the trades and market data.
“The uncollected money raises suspicions that the investors – whose identities and nationalities have not been made public – had advance knowledge of the strikes.” They don’t dare show up now. The suspension of trading for four days after the attacks made it impossible to cash-out quickly and claim the prize before investigators started looking.

“… October series options for UAL Corp. were purchased in highly unusual volumes three trading days before the terrorist attacks for a total outlay of $2,070; investors bought the option contracts, each representing 100 shares, for 90 cents each. [This represents 230,000 shares]. Those options are now selling at more than $12 each. There are still 2,313 so-called “put” options outstanding [valued at $2.77 million and representing 231,300 shares] according to the Options Clearinghouse Corp.”

“…The source familiar with the United trades identified Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown, the American investment banking arm of German giant Deutsche Bank, as the investment bank used to purchase at least some of these options…” This was the operation managed by Krongard until as recently as 1998.

As reported in other news stories, Deutsche Bank was also the hub of insider trading activity connected to Munich Re. just before the attacks.

CIA, THE BANKS AND THE BROKERS

Understanding the interrelationships between CIA and the banking and brokerage world is critical to grasping the already frightening implications of the above revelations. Let’s look at the history of CIA, Wall Street and the big banks by looking at some of the key players in CIA’s history.

Clark Clifford – The National Security Act of 1947 was written by Clark Clifford, a Democratic Party powerhouse, former Secretary of Defense, and one-time advisor to President Harry Truman. In the 1980s, as Chairman of First American Bancshares, Clifford was instrumental in getting the corrupt CIA drug bank BCCI a license to operate on American shores. His profession: Wall Street lawyer and banker.

John Foster and Allen Dulles – These two brothers “designed” the CIA for Clifford. Both were active in intelligence operations during WW II. Allen Dulles was the U.S. Ambassador to Switzerland where he met frequently with Nazi leaders and looked after U.S. investments in Germany. John Foster went on to become Secretary of State under Dwight Eisenhower and Allen went on to serve as CIA Director under Eisenhower and was later fired by JFK. Their professions: partners in the most powerful - to this day - Wall Street law firm of Sullivan, Cromwell.

Bill Casey – Ronald Reagan’s CIA Director and OSS veteran who served as chief wrangler during the Iran-Contra years was, under President Richard Nixon, Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission. His profession: Wall Street lawyer and stockbroker.

David Doherty - The current Vice President of the New York Stock Exchange for enforcement is the retired General Counsel of the Central Intelligence Agency.

George Herbert Walker Bush – President from 1989 to January 1993, also served as CIA Director for 13 months from 1976-7. He is now a paid consultant to the Carlyle Group, the 11th largest defense contractor in the nation, which also shares joint investments with the bin Laden family.

[IMG][/IMG]

A.B. “Buzzy” Krongard – The current Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency is the former Chairman of the investment bank A.B. Brown and former Vice Chairman of Banker’s Trust.

John Deutch - This retired CIA Director from the Clinton Administration currently sits on the board at Citigroup, the nation’s second largest bank, which has been repeatedly and overtly involved in the documented laundering of drug money. This includes Citigroup’s 2001 purchase of a Mexican bank known to launder drug money, Banamex.

Nora Slatkin – This retired CIA Executive Director also sits on Citibank’s board.

Maurice “Hank” Greenburg – The CEO of AIG insurance, manager of the third largest capital investment pool in the world, was floated as a possible CIA Director in 1995. FTW exposed Greenberg’s and AIG’s long connection to CIA drug trafficking and covert operations in a two-part series that was interrupted just prior to the attacks of September 11. AIG’s stock has bounced back remarkably well since the attacks. To read that story, please go to http://www.copvcia.com/stories/part_2.html.

One wonders how much damning evidence is necessary to respond to what is now irrefutable proof that CIA knew about the attacks and did not stop them. Whatever our government is doing, whatever the CIA is doing, it is clearly NOT in the interests of the American people, especially those who died on September 11.

[© COPYRIGHT, 2001, Michael C. Ruppert and FTW Publications, www.copvcia.com. All Rights Reserved. – May be reprinted or distributed for non-profit purposes only.]

Keywords: 911 9/11 truth September 11th 2001 World Trade Centre derivatives market put options call options trades gold price false flag black operation Israel U.S. military CIA NSA 9/11 9/11 terrorism terror state terrorism narco terrorism 911 9/11 truth September 11th 2001 World Trade Centre derivatives market put options call options trades gold price false flag black operation Israel U.S. military CIA NSA 9/11 9/11 terrorism terror state terrorism narco terrorism 911 9/11 truth September 11th 2001 World Trade Centre derivatives market put options call options trades gold price false flag black operation Israel U.S. military CIA NSA 9/11 9/11 terrorism terror state terrorism narco terrorism BRLO Smith NVD JUWTF security forces MEMEX argus P99 clone jihad peapod GOTS SUKLO afsatcom sigvoice MF UT/RUS hostages ssor van IWG OTAR SEAL Team 3 MITI Scud Espionage PTT CCS PABX NSOF Larson wwics Shaldag RECCEX cordite VGPL NSDM SACLANT moore UOP ladylove NATIA LLNL Weekly World News CBNRC mol edition FCIC Bugs Bunny Chobetsu MYK body armor IMF Bellcore SOCIMI 821 SMG C2W bemd 3B2 SHS LEASAT AMEMB import CANSLO SATCOMA SUW loch ITSDN 64 Vauxhall Cross Secert Firefly Computer USACIL SWAT SNS NSCT Kenya Verisign NAIAG Becker Wackendude press- release finks bullion ZNI1 top secret presidential motorcade UDT IWWSVCS FAS ANZUS piz HALO TACSAT iButton hitword E911 SONANGOL CDA SADF VFCT Air Force One Spall ISFR nowhere.ch Gorelick UHF OAU Zimmerwald Flame ISPE Compsec honor Alex EKMC Tomlinson SRI Audiotel NSDD NADDIS GSM AOL TOS forschung csim Artichoke Talent Dictionary "The PRESIDENT has the RED NUCLEAR MAILBOMB and an RPG, so he's going to meet with the SMALL POX CRYPTO INFILTRATION team and the SUBVERSIVES from WHITE YANKEE, then ASSASINATE the SECRET SERVICE CLAYMORE MUNITIONS after lunch." www.EchelonSpoofer.com MID/KL screws ASIC W3 Corporation NMI SBI SAAM LEETAC ASU Lanceros Belknap Police Pathfinders Arnett GQ360 CFD TIE Kiwis buzzer SM EIP JSOF! C3IP C3I TSCI RPK74 nailbomb DITSA president infiltration virtual OTCIXS 2600 Magazine beanpole MD2 Kilderkin HoHoCon Donaldson nonac South Africa NATOA SEL BND number key White House sardine UVDEVAN NB Elvis Vale HERF pipe-bomb ASO Finksburg MD USCG NRL HK-G3 FARC J-6 jya.com Tzvrif J-Star Class Evaluation NSRB MDA ARC Ermes humint Panama Egret National Information Infrastructure Fax encryption enigma Cowboy PGP ST1 recondo Society Z-200 ISAF STE DC7 AMW CISD PFS SACLANTCEN USCOI York STEEPLEBUSH SABENA Whitewater SDI Magdeyev PBX FX TDM. SUKLO High Security incendiary device VOA ISPR mercury fulminate Tac government BUDS Armani NARF DREC Keyer H.N.P. garbage LHI fi! lofax SITOR Alouette Leuken-Baden ANC Ingram Mac-10 DefCon V Summercon keebler GEODSS AK-47 FIS Rewson, SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC, ASPIC, MI6, Information Security, SAI, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism
Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, The Artful Dodger, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ASTS,
National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec, JICS,
Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP, ISS, JDF,
Ermes, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS, CUN, CISU,
CUSI, M.A.R.E., MARE, UFO, IFO, Pacini, Angela, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA,
S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secert Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House,
Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV, PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet,
AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA,
Furbys, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC,
UTU, VNET, BRLO, SADCC, NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN,
BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, rsta, Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA,
JIC, rip, rb, Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve Case,
Tools, RECCEX, Telex, Aldergrove, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL,
NADIS, NMI, SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster, BCCI,
BRGE, Europol, SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame,
Infowar, FRU, Bubba, Freeh, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil, jack,
Investigation, JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071, Bugs Bunny,
Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, JIC,
bce, Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN,
FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS,
NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK, USACIL, SAPT, USCG, NRC, ~, O,
NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE, SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN,
DJC, LLNL, bemd, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA, SHAPE,
bird dog, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T Branch,
AST, SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI,
benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW, UDT, EODC, GOE, DOE, SAMF, GEO, JRB, 3P-HV, Masuda,
Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, radint, MB, CQB, TECS, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU,
SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, SART, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary,
MD2, MD4, MDA, diwn, 747, ASIC, 777, RDI, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11,
EODN, SHS, ^X, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon,
NSS, Duress, RAID, Uziel, wojo, Psyops, SASCOM, grom, NSIRL, D-11, DF, ZARK,
SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, NSWG, MP5k, SATKA, DREC, DEVGRP, DSD, FDM, GRU,
LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, MEU/SOC,PSAC, PTT, RFI, ZL31, SIGDASYS, TDM. SUKLO,
Schengen, SUSLO, TELINT, fake, TEXTA. ELF, LF, MF, Mafia, JASSM, CALCM,
TLAM, Wipeout, GII, SIW, MEII, C2W, Burns, Tomlinson, Ufologico Nazionale,
Centro, CICAP, MIR, Belknap, Tac, rebels, BLU-97 A/B, 007, nowhere.ch,
bronze, Rubin, Arnett, BLU, SIGS, VHF, Recon, peapod, PA598D28, Spall, dort,
50MZ, 11Emc Choe, SATCOMA, UHF, The Hague, SHF, ASIO, SASP, WANK, Colonel,
domestic disruption, 5ESS, smuggle, Z-200, 15kg, DUVDEVAN, RFX, nitrate,
OIR, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, NSO, nkvd, argus,
afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, Enemy of the State, SARA,
Rapid Reaction, JSOFC3IP, Corporate Security, 192.47.242.7, Baldwin, Wilma,
ie.org, cospo.osis.gov, Police, Dateline, Tyrell, KMI, 1ee, Pod, 9705
Samford Road, 20755-6000, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security
Consulting, M-x spook, Z-150T, Steak Knife, High Security, Security
Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, ISR, NSAS, Counterterrorism,
real, spies, IWO, eavesdropping, debugging, CCSS, interception, COCOT,
NACSI, rhost, rhosts, ASO, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, NAVCM,
Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, NSS, rita, ISSO, submiss, ASDIC, .tc, 2EME REP, FID,
7NL SBS, tekka, captain, 226, .45, nonac, .li, Tony Poe, MJ-12, JASON,
Society, Hmong, Majic, evil, zipgun, tax, bootleg, warez, TRV, ERV,
rednoise, mindwar, nailbomb, VLF, ULF, Paperclip, Chatter, MKULTRA, MKDELTA,
Bluebird, MKNAOMI, White Yankee, MKSEARCH, 355 ML, Adriatic, Goldman,
Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Emerson,
Tzvrif, SDIS, T2S2, STTC, DNR, NADDIS, NFLIS, CFD, BLU-114/B, quarter,
Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, JSOTF, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell,
B.D.M., Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF,
POCSAG, rusers, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope,
LASINT, csystems, .tm, passwd, 2600 Magazine, JUWTF, Competitor, EO, Chan,
Pathfinders, SEAL Team 3, JTF, Nash, ISSAA, B61-11, Alouette, executive,
Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor,
Tarawa, COSMOS-2224, COSTIND, hit word, hitword, Hitwords, Regli, VBS,
Leuken-Baden, number key, Zimmerwald, DDPS, GRS, AGT. AMME, ANDVT, Type I,
Type II, VFCT, VGPL, WHCA, WSA, WSP, WWABNCP, ZNI1, FSK, FTS2000, GOSIP,
GOTS, SACS STU-III, PRF, PMSP, PCMT, I&A, JRSC, ITSDN, Keyer, KG-84C,
KWT-46, KWR-46, KY-75, KYV-5, LHR, PARKHILL, LDMX, LEASAT, SNS, SVN, TACSAT,
TRANSEC, DONCAF, EAM, DSCS, DSNET1, DSNET2, DSNET3, ECCM, EIP, EKMS, EKMC,
DDN, DDP, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ,
MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, SUW, J2, Embassy, ETA,
Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, Fernspah, MYK, GAFE,
forcast, import, rain, tiger, buzzer, N9, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top
secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet Security,
OC3, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco,
TRD, TDR, Z, sweeping, SURSAT, 5926, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS,
Asset, Satellite imagery, force, NAIAG, Cypherpunks, NARF, 127, Coderpunks,
TRW, remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, J-6, Pornstars,
AVN, Playboy, ISSSP, Anonymous, W, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20,
subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d, SUBACS, the,
Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, N-ISDN, NLSP, OTAR, OTAT, OTCIXS, MISSI, MOSAIC,
NAVCOMPARS, NCTS, NESP, MILSATCOM, AUTODIN, BLACKER, C3I, C4I, CMS, CMW, CP,
SBU, SCCN, SITOR, SHF/DOD, Finksburg MD, Link 16, LATA, NATIA, NATOA,
sneakers, UXO, (), OC-12, counterintelligence, Shaldag, sport, NASA, TWA,
DT, gtegsc, nowhere, .ch, hope, emc, industrial espionage, SUPIR, PI, TSCI,
spookwords, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., SUAEWICS, Juiliett Class
Submarine, Locks, qrss, loch, 64 Vauxhall Cross, Ingram Mac-10, wwics,
sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Siemens, RPC, Met,
CIA-DST, INI, watchers, keebler, contacts, Blowpipe, BTM, CCS, GSA, Kilo
Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Z7, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, no|d,
Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5, BROMURE, ANC, zone, SBI,
DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand Corporation, Starr, Wackenhutt, EO,
burhop, Wackendude, mol, Shelton, 2E781, F-22, 2010, JCET, cocaine, Vale,
IG, Kosovo, Dake, 36,800, Hillal, Pesec, Hindawi, GGL, NAICC, CTU, botux,
Virii, CCC, ISPE, CCSC, Scud, SecDef, Magdeyev, VOA, Kosiura, Small Pox,
Tajik, +=, Blacklisted 411, TRDL, Internet Underground, BX, XS4ALL, wetsu,
muezzin, Retinal Fetish, WIR, Fetish, FCA, Yobie, forschung, emm, ANZUS,
Reprieve, NZC-332, edition, cards, mania, 701, CTP, CATO, Phon-e, Chicago
Posse, NSDM, l0ck, beanpole, spook, keywords, QRR, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC,
Weekly World News, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7,
Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, NSWT, press-release, WISDIM, burned,
Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge, Enforcers, Digicash,
zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, NACSE, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI,
Blacknet, ISM, JCE, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, NSV, GQ360, X400, Texas,
jihad, SDI, BRIGAND, Uzi, Fort Meade, *&, gchq.gov.uk, supercomputer,
bullion, 3, NTTC, Blackmednet, :, Propaganda, ABC, Satellite phones, IWIS,
Planet-1, ISTA, rs9512c, Jiang Zemin, South Africa, Sergeyev, Montenegro,
Toeffler, Rebollo, sorot, Yucca Mountain, FARC, Toth, Xu Yongyue, Bach,
Razor, AC, cryptanalysis, nuclear, 52 52 N - 03 03 W, Morgan, Canine, GEBA,
INSCOM, MEMEX, Stanley, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta
Force, SEAL, virtual, WASS, WID, Dolch, secure shell, screws, Black-Ops,
O/S, Area51, SABC, basement, ISWG, [email protected], data-haven, NSDD, black-bag, rack,
TEMPEST, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, beef, Stego, ISAF,
unclassified, Sayeret Tzanhanim, PARASAR, Gripan, pirg, curly, Taiwan,
guest, utopia, NSG, orthodox, CCSQ, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob,
UNSCOM, Fukuyama, Manfurov, Kvashnin, Marx, Abdurahmon, snullen, Pseudonyms,
MITM, NARF, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, NSES, Sugar Grove, WAS,
Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, XM,
Parvus, NAVSVS, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith,
Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984, blow out, BUDS, WQC, Flintlock, PABX, Electron,
Chicago Crust, e95, DDR&E, 3M, KEDO, iButton, R1, erco, Toffler, FAS, RHL,
K3, Visa/BCC, SNT, Ceridian, STE, condor, CipherTAC-2000, Etacs, Shipiro,
ssor, piz, fritz, KY, 32, Edens, Kiwis, Kamumaruha, DODIG, Firefly, HRM,
Albright, Bellcore, rail, csim, NMS, 2c, FIPS140-1, CAVE, E-Bomb, CDMA,
Fortezza, 355ml, ISSC, cybercash, NAWAS, government, NSY, hate, speedbump,
joe, illuminati, BOSS, Kourou, Misawa, Morse, HF, P415, ladylove, filofax,
Gulf, lamma, Unit 5707, Sayeret Mat'Kal, Unit 669, Sayeret Golani, Lanceros,
Summercon, NSADS, president, ISFR, freedom, ISSO, walburn, Defcon VI, DC6,
Larson, P99, HERF pipe-bomb, 2.3 Oz., cocaine, $, imapct, Roswell, ESN, COS,
E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, ST1, assasinate, virus, ISCS, ISPR, anarchy,
rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium,
William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, WWSV, Atlas, IWWSVCS, Delta, TWA,
Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, SASSTIXS, IWG, Lynch, 414,
Face, Pixar, IRIDF, NSRB, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton,
Johohonbu, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, ISEP, ISEC, 51, H&K, USP,
^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, NSOF, DC7, Glock 26,
snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco,
Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM,
SADF, advise, TUSA, LITE, PKK, HoHoCon, SISMI, ISG, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP,
SSCI, NIMA, HAMASMOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, Monica, OAU, PFS, Aladdin,
AG, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, .375, Peering, CSC,
Tangimoana Beach, Commecen, Vanuatu, Kwajalein, LHI, DRM, GSGI, DST, MITI,
JERTO, SDF, Koancho, Blenheim, Rivera, Kyudanki, varon, 310, 17, 312, NB,
CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, jaws, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut,
SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, meta, Faber, SFPD, EG&G, ISEP, blackjack,
Fox, Aum, AIEWS, AMW, RHL, Baranyi, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, VIA,
DynCorp, UXO, Ti, WWSP, WID, osco, Mary, honor, Templar, THAAD, package,
CISD, ISG, BIOLWPN, JRA, ISB, ISDS, chosen, LBSD, van, schloss, secops,
DCSS, DPSD, LIF, J-Star, PRIME, SURVIAC, telex, Analyzer, embassy, Golf,
B61-7, Maple, Tokyo, ERR, SBU, Threat, JPL, Tess, SE, Alex, EPL, SPINTCOM,
FOUO, ISS-ADP, Merv, Mexico, SUR, blocks, SO13, Rojdykarna, RSOC, USS
Banner, S511, 20755, airframe, jya.com, Furby, PECSENC, football, Agfa,
3210, Crowell, moore, 510, OADR, Smith, toffee, FIS, N5P6, EuroFed, SP4,
shelter, Crypto AG Croatian nuclear FBI colonel plutonium Ortega Waco, Texas
Panama CIA DES jihad fissionable quiche terrorist World Trade Center
assassination DES NORAD Delta Force Waco, Texas SDI explosion Serbian Panama
Uzi Ft. Meade SEAL Team 6 Honduras PLO Kill the president NSA terrorist Ft. Meade strategic
supercomputer $400 million in gold bullion quiche Honduras BATF colonel
Treasury domestic disruption SEAL Team 6 class struggle smuggle M55 M51
Physical Security Division Room 2A0120, OPS 2A building 688-6911(b),
963-3371(s). Security Awareness Division (M56) Field Security Division (M52)
Al Amn al-Askari Supreme Assembly of the Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SAIRI)
Binnenlandse Veiligheidsdienst Komitet Gosudarstvennoi Bezopasnosti
Federalnaia sluzhba besopasnosti GCHQ MI5

luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #28
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
UFO Disclosure

We are the Aliens.
Thats just the tip of the iceberg, me thinks.
But Nick Cook is on the right track.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66809

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112617

Last edited by tinyint; 27-09-2010 at 06:42 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #29
ragnarok
Banned

You missed this one.

and this.

Last edited by ragnarok; 27-09-2010 at 06:49 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #30
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
You missed this one.
Looks like a nice book to me, I will have to read it.

Anyway, I hope the link for the CNN show will be posted on YT.

I think, its a good idea to post Mr A's speech at UN summit in this context again.

Old 27-09-2010, 08:28 PM   #31
realview

Default Fake UFO invasion anyone?

Just maybe - If they are planning to launch a fake UFO invasion to unit the world under the NWO then they need to make "Aliens" and "UFOs" acceptable to the masses. Otherwise too many people might doubt that it's an Alien invasion and think it's just a new technology from country X. They don't want it to be country -vs- country they want it to be earth -vs- the flying saucers.
realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #32
redorbluepill

Quote:
Originally Posted by realview View Post
Just maybe - If they are planning to launch a fake UFO invasion to unit the world under the NWO then they need to make "Aliens" and "UFOs" acceptable to the masses. Otherwise too many people might doubt that it's an Alien invasion and think it's just a new technology from country X. They don't want it to be country -vs- country they want it to be earth -vs- the flying saucers.
You just reminded me of a lucid dream I had a few weeks ago, in which I saw what looked like a futuristic jet fighter attacking an alien fighter, and all of this under a massive mothership.
Old 27-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #33
tinyint
Inactive

18mins of today...

http://www.necn.com/09/27/10/bSci-Te...45&feedID=4213
Old 27-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #34
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytibs View Post
Is this a pile of BS and the stange cinematic lights over norway linked are tptb up to something BBBBOOOOOOOO!!!
boooo? are you trying to scare your self?

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #35
chillwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Good video. More ex military spilling the beans.
chillwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #36
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf View Post
I recorded most of it. I'll put it on youtube and post the link shortly.
I hope you will post the link, so I we can also upload it.
Old 27-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #37
spitalwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post

Is this what was shown live on CNN today?

If so what time was it shown in Europe?
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #38
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
Is this what was shown live on CNN today?

If so what time was it shown in Europe?
Decim started the thread at 17:11 and it was a live stream.

So it was supposedly on 11 min, I'd guess.

Depends on your location...
Old 27-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #39
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
could the rumours of an official acknowledgement of the UFO thing be about to unfold? the October revelation?

well, even the Daily Telegraph carried this story today so who knows?
Old 27-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #40
spitalwings

Im in Ireland, can't figure out clock on this forum seems random.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote