Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 19-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #41
dianewood
Banned

Hi..i'd like to know what Ian Crane thinks about directed energy being used on the twin towers? i've come across a lady called dr judy wood who makes a powerful case for this theory yet most seem to ignore it
dianewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 09:53 AM   #42
queenofleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative_answer View Post
Just got in from listening to Ian speak, was shocked and blown away by what he had to say, if you don't know about Codex, you need to today!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06429960925518
Yes, a very interesting talk, he is a good communicator.

I was surprised at how few younger people there were though. The crowd was older than I thought (no offense) I guess I thought there were more people of my age awake. Maybe they were watching eastenders. *rolls eyes*
queenofleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #43
thenymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofleon View Post

I was surprised at how few younger people there were though. The crowd was older than I thought (no offense) I guess I thought there were more people of my age awake. Maybe they were watching eastenders. *rolls eyes*
They probably were, especially my family who are all living near to the venue. I would have loved to have gone and had the chance to meet you all at the same time. I used to live in Bournemouth / Ferndown before I moved here to the Canary Islands.

I cannot get through to my sleeping family because they see all the information I have sent to them as something which "may or may not happen" and they cannot "take it on board" as I have. They have more important things in their lives such as Eastenders, Hollyoaks and particularly Facebook. It's very sad.

I bet the talk was good. I've heard many of Ian's lectures on-line but would have gone just to support him, catch any new information and meet people like you. Sigh.

Last edited by thenymph; 20-02-2009 at 06:53 PM.
thenymph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #44
onourwayto2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianewood View Post
Hi..i'd like to know what Ian Crane thinks about directed energy being used on the twin towers? i've come across a lady called dr judy wood who makes a powerful case for this theory yet most seem to ignore it
well of course... the more pertinent, truthful, controversial the info the less you will hear because it will be suppressed by both the MSM... and the "truthers" who can't bear to entertain anything but their own "pet" theories..... and then there are those who deliberately sabotage anyhting remotely close to the "truth". I think Judy's great...other's think she is an agent of pure evil... my suggestion is...really study her work on 9/11 and make up your own mind....keep going diane!
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 05:09 PM   #45
pure_energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofleon View Post

I was surprise as well Queen ( again no offence ) but again I was surprise that about 50 people show up at the end and that is really good considering that bournemouth is a dead town when it comes to awakening of the mind ( if you know what I mean).

Good to see you guys there and sorry if I got shy and did not try to make any introductions... btw I was the guy at the very last row of chairs with a white shirt, leather jacket, postman bag ( dark leather ) and glasses ( that spent 1/2 of the time off on the top of my head sitting next to a girl that was the last one to make a question to Ian ).

Peace
pure_energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #46
hoffy

I was at the Ian Crane talk as well and left before the questions. I dragged my parents along and sat near the back.

Seems like there ARE some non-sheep in the Bournemouth area!

Ian spoke well and I wish he had more time to talk all night cause really we are just scraping the surface. Codex is a major issue but so is the economy and potential false flags in the future.