Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 27-03-2018, 04:08 PM   #1
st jimmy

Default Definition of the Jewish race

There are many threads and posts on “Jews” on Davidicke.com. In this post I’ll present “the” definition of “Jew” (or at least give it my best shot).
It’s difficult to differentiate between Israelites, Jews, and people who call themselves “Jews” but aren't Jews (and crypto-Jews, who are “Jews” but call themselves Christian or Muslim)…

Some people define a “Jew” by their religion. According to the Tenach (Old Testament) that’s not correct, as it clearly explains that the chosen “Jewish” race, remain “Jews” even when they stop worshipping the one and only true “God” (Yahweh).

The word "Jew(s)" in the Tenach (Old Testament)
The following show the Hebrew (and Greek) words translated into English in the KJV, with definitions from James Strong's “Greek and Hebrew dictionaries” 1890 (the numbers refer to the numbers used by Strong): https://archive.org/stream/StrongsGr...onary_djvu.txt

Hebrew Word 3054: yahad (pronounced:yaw-had)
One time used in KJV: became Jews 1
Derived from Yehuwd (3061); to Judaize, i.e. become Jewish.

Hebrew Word 3061: yehûd (pronounced: yeh-hood)
Seven times used in KJV: Judah 5; Judea 1; Jewry 1.

Hebrew Word 3062: ?yehûday (pronounced: yeh-hoo-daw-ee)
Ten times used in KJV: Jews.

Hebrew Word 3063: ?yehûdâ (pronounced: yeh-hoo-daw)
818 times used in KJV: Judah 808; Bethlehemjudah (1035) 10
Derived from yadah (3034); celebrated; Jehudah (or Judah), the name of five Israelites; also of the tribe descended from the first, and of its territory.

Hebrew Word 3064: yehûdî (pronounced: yeh-hoo-dee)
76 times used in KJV: Jew 74; Jew (376) 1; Judah 1
Derived from Yehuwdah (3063); a Jehudite (i.e. Judaite or Jew), or descendant of Jehudah (i.e. Judah).

The word "Jew(s)" in the New Testament
Greek Word 2450: Ioudaizo (pronounced: ee-oo-dah-id-zo)
One time used in KJV: to live as do the Jews
From Ioudaios (2453); to become a Jud'an, i.e. “Judaize”.

Greek Word 2451: Ioudaikos (pronounced: ee-oo-dah-ee-kos)
One time used in KJV: Jewish
From Ioudaios (2453); Judaïc, i.e. resembling a Jud'an.

Greek Word 2452: Ioudaikos (pronounced: ee-oo-dah-ee-koce)
One time used in KJV: as do the Jews 1
From Ioudaikos (2451); Judaïcally or in a manner resembling a Jud'an.

Greek Word 2453: Ioudaios (pronounced: ee-oo-dah'-yos)
196 times used in KJV: Jew 193; of Judea 1; Jewess 2
From Iouda (2448) (in the sense of Ioudas (2455) as a country); Jud'an, i.e. belonging to Jehudah.

Greek Word 2454: Ioudaismos (pronounced: ee-oo-dah-is-mos)
Two times used in KJV: Jews' religion
From Ioudaizo (2450); “Judaïsm”, i.e. the Jewish faith and usages.

Jews – according to the Bible
The word “Jew” in the Tenach only applies to descendants of Jacob-Israel’s son Judah (the tribe of Judah).
The Shemitic/Semitic people are descendants of Shem (not Japheth).
Noah> Shem> Arphaxed> Shelah> [H]Eber> Peleg> Reu> Serug> Nahor> Tarah> Abraham> Issac> Jacob-Israel

The “Hebrew” people are descendants of [H]eber and include the sons of Jacob-Israel (Israelites).
In (the translation of) the New Testament, the word “Jew” was changed, to include any inhabitant of Judea or people that lived like “Jews” (that is they converted to Judaism). This included many races other than Israelites (including races that had moved into the Kingdom of Judah).

Ashkenazi Turks
More than 90% of the people that call themselves “Jews” - call themselves “Ashkenazi Jews”.
Ashkenaz descends from Japheth (who the Ashkenazi “Jews” are named after).
Noah> Japheth> Gomer> Ashkenaz

They took a name to claim descendancy from Ashkenaz. The descendants of Ashkenaz are not “Jews” according to the Tenach.
There is “evidence” that the Ashkenazi Jews originate from Turkey, which would make them Turks. According to (the translation of) the New Testament they could still be considered “Jews”. This has naturally been discredited by the state media.

In the 8th century in a land between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea (Khazaria), the Khazar tribe not only convert to Judaism, but also started to call themselves “Jew”.

Before the Khazars conquered Khazaria, they came from Turkey - a Turkish tribe.
Yiddish is a curious mix of Hebrew, mediaeval German, Slavonic and other elements, written in Hebrew characters. The German elements into Yiddish originate from the east of Germany.

Every Israeli Prime Minister (since 1948) was an Ashkenazi “Jew”, even though they originate from Turkey.

In Appendix III of Arthur Koestler’s book are references to 2 early sources (around 1100 and 1140 AD) on a letter by Hasdai , written between 954 and 961, and Joseph’s reply that the Khazars are Turks.
Around the year 1100 Rabbi Jehudah ben Barzillai of Barcelona wrote the “Book of the Festivals” — Sefer ha-Ittim — which contains a long reference, including direct quotations, to Joseph’s Reply to Hasdai. The passage in question in Barzillai’s work starts:
Quote:
We have seen among some other manuscripts the copy of a letter which King Joseph, son of Aaron, the Khazar priest wrote to R. Hasdai bar Isaac.* We do not know if the letter is genuine or not, and if it is a fact that the Khazars, who are Turks, became proselytes.
The best source I found on this topic is Arthur Koestler (an Ashkenazi “Jew” himself) "The Thirteenth Tribe" (1976): http://solargeneral.org/wp-content/u...r-koestler.pdf

Koestler decided to go public with his research after losing faith in Zionism, and concluding that the Ashkenazi “Turks” have no right at all to the country called Israel.
Koestler and his wife were suicided in 1983: http://aangirfan.blogspot.nl/2010/02...-koestler.html

According to geneticist Eran Elhaik, the word Ashkenaz comes from the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian name for the Scythians - Ashguza. He places the original homeland of the Ashkenazi Jews in north-east Turkey and a region to the north of the Black sea.

Three still-surviving Turkish villages – Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz – were part of the original Ashkenazic homeland.
Over 90% of the ancestors of Ashkenazi Jews are Greeks, Iranians and others who colonised what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were converted to Judaism. Around the first few centuries AD, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

From the 690s AD onwards, because of anti-Jewish persecution by the Christian Byzantine Empire, large numbers of Jews fled across the Black Sea to a more friendly state – the Turkic-ruled Khazar Empire with its large Slav and other populations.
When the Khazar Empire declined in or around the 11th century, some of the Jewish population migrated west into Central Europe.
The genetic modelling was based on DNA from 367 Jews of northern and eastern European origin and over 600 non-Jewish people mainly from Europe and western Asia: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a6992076.html

Unfortunately Koestler missed that Khazaria was a part of greater Scythia.

For more information on the elite of the Scythians (the dragon, grail bloodline): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062972148

Last edited by st jimmy; 27-03-2018 at 04:11 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:18 PM   #2
JustMe418

Christians cant be jews because they have a belief system that is heretical in Judaism. Also, they dont comply with Gods commandments in the OT regarding that the chosen people be circumcised for one thing. Their founder may have been jewish but this would be like saying that Buddhists are crypto Hindus, which is clearly not true.

The term one true God doesnt tend to appear in the early books of the bible. God commands the Israelites not to follow other gods, clearly admitting that there are other ones. The term seems to be a later development used to justify the mistreatment of outsiders.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 27-03-2018 at 04:22 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:25 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Christians cant be jews because they have a belief system that is heretical in Judaism. Also, they dont comply with Gods commandments in the OT regarding that the chosen people be circumcised for one thing. Their founder may have been jewish but this would be like saying that Buddhists are crypto Hindus, which is clearly not true.

The term one true God doesnt tend to appear in the early books of the bible. God commands the Israelites not to follow other gods, clearly admitting that there are other ones. The term seems to be a later development used to justify the mistreatment of outsiders.
by their founder do you mean jesus?

because christianity as people understand it was largely shaped by Paul aka Saul a roman jew who told the gentiles they did not need to be circumcised to be part of the new religion
Old 27-03-2018, 04:29 PM   #4
andy1033

I personally ignore all the jewish rubbish. You can bet loads from uk, usa, israel, are on the net making up this rubbish, to try to make people not question the actions, of uk, usa or israeli govs.

The term anti semitism, was just set up, to make sure you could not question, the elites of uk, usa, israel, to do what they want. Its a bull term, and when me anyway talk about rothchilds, i believe totally tehy are not jews. They pretend to be, like all elites pretend to be some group we all relate too.

The elites are above all the religions we the public have been given.

The ptb in anglo american world, used the bible to steal israel, just fr geopolitical reasons. Pretending if its meant to be, people are supposed to just accept it. When israel is clearly not a divine state, otherwise it would not need a wall round it.

The ptb use all groups, to what ever outcome they want.
^^
People should understand this.

The anglo americans certainly have a anti catholic church rythem to them, but the catholic church is still here and strong.

One of the reasons for ww2, was anglo americans trying to break the strangle hold the church had over uk, usa.

So, whom ever the ptb of the west are, they are above all the religions we see. But they use all of them.

Thankfully for me anyway, the anglo americans never got what they wanted, the end of the church in rome. Its still here.

No matter what you have heard, the jews are not a special race, or people. Every place on earth has a minority whom become spiritually aware, or go through a spiritual experience. Thats all groups, not just jews.

But the anglo americans, had to use jews as a way to steal israel. I am sure many a time, the ptb of uk, usa, have regretted making israel.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 27-03-2018 at 04:32 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Religions often have an inner order that deals in esoteric information like qabalah and an outer order dealing with more literal interpretations of religious texts

The powers that be are working with qabalah through organisations like freemasonry and its my belief that they manipulate other people through literal religion
Old 27-03-2018, 04:38 PM   #6
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

because christianity as people understand it was largely shaped by Paul aka Saul a roman jew who told the gentiles they did not need to be circumcised to be part of the new religion
I agree that Paul did shape christianity to a large degree but if he was a jew, and therefore circumcised, why would he deny that to others? who is Paul to say that the commandments of God are no longer valid?

Lets face it, the first 'christians' were jews who followed the torah so Paul being one is not a big thing.

Scholars now think that at least half of the books attributed to Paul werent even written by him anyway.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:40 PM   #7
JustMe418

Quote:
Religions often have an inner order that deals in esoteric information like qabalah and an outer order dealing with more literal interpretations of religious texts

The powers that be are working with qabalah through organisations like freemasonry and its my belief that they manipulate other people through literal religion
You and your beliefs, lol

How many times have you been told, the whole point of qabbalah is to bring a person closer to God and for the rectification of evil into good. Guess you skipped that part though.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:42 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You and your beliefs, lol

How many times have you been told, the whole point of qabbalah is to bring a person closer to God and for the rectification of evil into good. Guess you skipped that part though.
no qabalah forms the foundation of the western magical tradition and magic can be used maliciously hence the term 'black magic'

the sabbatean frankists believe in 'holiness through sin' where they have to commit all of the taboos as part of their belief system

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-03-2018 at 09:20 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:43 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I agree that Paul did shape christianity to a large degree but if he was a jew, and therefore circumcised, why would he deny that to others? who is Paul to say that the commandments of God are no longer valid?

Lets face it, the first 'christians' were jews who followed the torah so Paul being one is not a big thing.

Scholars now think that at least half of the books attributed to Paul werent even written by him anyway.
why wouldn't paul insist on circumcision among the gentiles that he was trying to convert to his new religion that he was busy hijacking from the apostles?

if i was trying to sell you a used car and told you you had to cut your foreskin off before you could purchase it would it increase the chance of you agreeing to the deal?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-03-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:46 PM   #10
JustMe418

Quote:
no qabalah forms the foundation of the western magical tradition and magic can be used maliciously hence the term 'black magic'

the sabbatena frankists believe in 'holiness through sin' where they have to commit all of the taboos as part of their belief system
Jewish qabbalists actually look down on the practical qabbalah as something not to mess with.

Black magic can belong to ANY tradition, where something that is intended for good becomes abused and abased for personal gain.

I think you enjoy indulging yourself with all these dark things.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #11
JustMe418

Quote:
why wouldn't paul insist on circumcision among the gentiles that he was trying to convert to his new religion that he was busy hijacking from the apostles?

if i was trying to sell you a used car and told you you had to cut your foreskin off before you could purchase it would it increase the chance of you agreeing to the deal?
Maybe he though the numbers would drop off if everybody had to have their foreskin cut. I did read that a lot of people wanted to be circumcised which is why he started to say the true circumcision is of the heart.

Personally I dont believe these things were divine commandments but tribal rules used to bond people in a tribe into a common identity for strength and defence. By giving it a divine origin people would then think twice about breaking the rules.
Old 27-03-2018, 05:01 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Jewish qabbalists actually look down on the practical qabbalah as something not to mess with.

Black magic can belong to ANY tradition, where something that is intended for good becomes abused and abased for personal gain.

I think you enjoy indulging yourself with all these dark things.
sabbatean frankists don't look down in it

so the question is whether or not the rothschild cabal are sabbatean frankists...
Old 27-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Maybe he though the numbers would drop off if everybody had to have their foreskin cut.
exactly

he knew people wouldn't convert in large numbers if they had to have their foreskin cut so he dropped that part for the gentile converts to his new religion
Old 28-03-2018, 03:05 AM   #14
oz93666

This is not complicated ...searching for scholarly definitions only clouds the issue ....

It's all about a group of people who separate themselves from the mass , regard the mass of humanity with hostility , perhaps justifiably so because they've suffered persecution at their hands .... and breed only with themselves

Each generation passes on it's world view to the next generation , both in culture and genetically ....

The definition I gave above could equally apply to royalty , even though originally they may have had no connection to judaism ...

Royalty regard everyone else as inferior and with hostility ... hostility because , throughout history everyone is trying to grab their wealth and throne ...Even their own relatives often kill them to become monarch !!! so they trust NO ONE ..and they only breed with their own kind so this sentiment is passed on and amplified down the generations ...

So royalty and aristocracy are "jews on steroids" ... and in recent history these two groups have increasingly merged and become one... are out to get us and rule the world .

Last edited by oz93666; 28-03-2018 at 03:08 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:22 AM   #15
st jimmy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea

I really tried to make this a thread NOT about religion.
In my opinion the Tenach isn’t even religious book, but more of a “law” (the Tenach is often referred to as Torah - Law), not unlike the laws in our Brave New World that keep the masses enslaved, and protect the big criminals (slave drivers).

The founder of Christianity could be considered “Jesus Christ”…
The founder of the Christian Church (and the falsifier of the teachings of “Jesus” in the “New Testament”) was the sunworshipping Roman Emperor Constantine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Worshippers of Mithras prayed:
Quote:
Abide with me in my soul. Leave me not [so] that I may be initiated and that the Holy Spirit may breathe within me.
Mithras was almost exclusively worshipped by men. Instead the wives and daughters of the Mithraists worshipped Magna Mater, Ma-Bellona, Anahita, Cybele, and/or Artemis.
The Priestesses of Cybele were known as “Mother” (instead of “Father” for Mithra priests).

The official story is that Emperor Constantine (Emperor 306-337 AD) converted from Mithraism to Christianity on the eve of a battle in 312 AD. Constantine made Christianity the state religion. All subsequent emperors were openly hostile towards Mithraism: http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religi...ristianity.htm
(archived here: http://archive.is/YnS6B)

After Emperor Constantine supposedly converted to Christianity in 312 AD, he maintained the title “Pontifex Maximus” - the high priest of paganism.
The first Roman Emperor to omit “Pontifex Maximus” from his title was Gratian (Emperor 375-383 AD).

Some of Constantine’s coins have been found. At least until 323 AD, They were inscribed with: “SOL INVICTO COMITI” (TO MY COMPANION THE INVINCIBLE SUN) and showed Sol (or Pan).
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062990788
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 12:10 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

So what muddies the waters a bit is that there are a few aspects to jewish identity

if you imagine a triangle and then on one side of it put 'religion' and on another side of it put 'race' and on another side of it put 'nationality' then you have the triune nature of jewish identity

So the religious aspect is pretty self explanitory and then you have the race aspect where some jews claim that to be jewish your mother must be jewish which is obviously suggesting that they perceive there to be a racial element to their identity but that might really be an ashkenazi thing i don't know

Then there is the nationality aspect since the creation of the state of israel with some jews identifying israel as a jewish ethno-state

So depending on who you talk to about jewish identity and i've spoken to a bunch of jewish people about it online they can often give different answers as to what they see it as being
Old 28-03-2018, 12:31 PM   #17
oz93666

Quote:
....if you imagine a triangle and then on one side of it put 'religion' and on another side of it put 'race' and on another side of it put 'nationality' then you have the triune nature of jewish identity.... they can often give different answers as to what they see it as being
This is what I mean by scholarly definitions leading astray ....

When the the NWO are examining an individual to see if he's suitable for their gang , they don't give a shit if he believes in god or goes to the synagog or loves israel .... it's his blood line ...if they can see he comes from an unbroken jewish ancestral line , then they know he has psychopathic DNA

Def ...Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy, impaired remorse, bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits

These traits have been developed over the generations ... looking over the shoulder expecting the next attack from the christians , constantly in conflict , always seeing the mass of people as the enemy .

The NWO gives such individuals an opportunity to get back at the goy to enslave or destroy them, and thus remove the perceived treat to their survival.
Old 28-03-2018, 12:40 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Def ...Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy, impaired remorse, bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.
i would define psychopaths as people born that way who may as you say have inherited that genetically and i'd identify sociopathy as someone who is moulded into a psychopath through experiences

So for example a violent conflict like a war might turn some people into sociopaths as they become numbed to killing when they might otherwise have been law abiding citizens in a peacetime situation

With the illuminati families they have inter-generational abuse which is about mind control through the ability to dissasociate which is to say the ability to schism your mind to create 'alters' ie other personas

A brutal culture will have a brutalising effect on children and if powerful families want to breed a psychopathic mindset then they can create a cold and cruel culture. Certainly the patriarch of the rockefeller dynasty was a snakeoil salesman who said he used to cheat his sons at every chance to teach them to be cunning

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 12:41 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:50 PM   #19
oz93666

Quote:
.... Certainly the patriarch of the rockefeller dynasty was a snakeoil salesman who said he used to cheat his sons at every chance to teach them to be cunning
That's an interesting factoid ...As we all know the rockefellers created the western medical system... I'm sure such people aren't interested in money , they just want to heal us ....lol

The rockefellers aren't as provably jewish , as say the rothschilds , although this link gives powerful evidence that they are ... http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/201...ewish-descent/

But it doesn't matter if they are jewish, if you have that sort of upbringing , you will have the personality traits the NWO are looking for ...

The traditional regime for the aristocracy/royalty , circumcision with no anesthetic , removing the child from the family to go to a public school where he has a harsh regime , cold showers , the fag system (bullying, slavery) , is all designed to create a hard insensitive individual used to pain and not love...

If you beat a dog regularly , it will turn into a snarling beast , that want's to bite everyone.

Last edited by oz93666; 28-03-2018 at 01:54 PM.
Old 29-03-2018, 03:23 PM   #20
st jimmy

Default 13 tribes of Israel

Quote:
But it doesn't matter if they are jewish, if you have that sort of upbringing , you will have the personality traits the NWO are looking for ...

The traditional regime for the aristocracy/royalty , circumcision with no anesthetic , removing the child from the family to go to a public school where he has a harsh regime , cold showers , the fag system (bullying, slavery) , is all designed to create a hard insensitive individual used to pain and not love...

If you beat a dog regularly , it will turn into a snarling beast , that want's to bite everyone.
I mostly agree with the previous statement, but not at all with the following where you claim that (all “Jews” are born psychopaths.
Quote:
When the the NWO are examining an individual to see if he's suitable for their gang , they don't give a shit if he believes in god or goes to the synagog or loves israel .... it's his blood line ...if they can see he comes from an unbroken jewish ancestral line , then they know he has psychopathic DNA

This post is about the 12 Tribes of Israel (there are actually 13!). I’m not sure if according to the Tenach all of the 12 (13) Tribes of Israel (from the 12 sons of Jacob) are Jews, or only the tribe of Judah.

1 – Reuben was the firstborn son of Jacob and Leah (his cousin: the daughter of the brother of his mother) - patriarch of the tribe of Reuben.
2 - Simeon was the second son of Jacob and Leah - patriarch of the tribe of Simeon.
3 - Levi was the third son of Jacob and Leah - patriarch of the tribe of Levi.
4 - Judah was the fourth son of Jacob and Leah - patriarch of the tribe of Judah.

5 - Dan was the fifth son of Jacob - patriarch of the tribe of Dan. The mother was Bilhah, Rachel’s maidservant (Rachel was the younger sister of Leah).
6 - Naptali was the sixth son of Jacob - patriarch of the tribe of Naptali. The mother was Bilhah.

7 - Gad was the seventh son of Jacob - patriarch of the tribe of Gad. The mother was Zilpah, Leah’s maidservant.
8 - Asher was the seventh son of Jacob - patriarch of the tribe of Asher. The mother was Zilpah, Leah’s maidservant.

9 - Issachar was the ninth son of Jacob - patriarch of the tribe of Issachar. The mother was Leah.
10 - Zebulun was the tenth son of Jacob - patriarch of the tribe of Zebulun. The mother was Leah.

11 - Joseph was the eleventh son of Jacob. The mother was Rachel.
12 - Benjamin was the twelfth son of Jacob - patriarch of the tribe of Benjamin. The mother was Rachel.

The first strange thing is that Joseph had no tribe named after him.
Instead his 2 sons with Asenath (who was given to him by the Pharaoh) - Manasseh and younger brother Ephraim – were adopted by Jacob, so they could share in Jacob's inheritance equally with Jacob's own sons.
Manasseh and Ephraim are the patriarchs of the 2 tribes named after them.
So there are really 13 tribes of Israel (the Ashkenazi “Jews” aren’t one of them): http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ibes-of-israel

The second strange thing is that the tribe of Levi became the heads of Judaism – Levites.
The “Jews” were ordered to pay the Levites handsomely for their brainwashing practices. As a result they didn’t have their own land, but settled in all the lands of Israel (of the other tribes).

The following shows which land the 12 tribes occupied (13 – the tribe of Levi).
By common consensus the tribe of Judah is the most important that delivered the Kings.