Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 13-03-2018, 07:40 PM   #41
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
until someone comes to your door one day and says ''we are here from the ministry of truth with your implantable microchip. Please roll up your sleeve so that we can insert it''

''oh what...you weren't aware that the government passed that law?''

''not got a TV?''

''well i'm afraid that while you disengaged from the political process some new laws have been passed and it is mandatory for you to have a microchip''
lol did you just watch Equilibrium? I kind of like how it ends
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 08:01 PM   #42
iamhe

Quote:
i don't

i avoid doing that to avoid what would otherwise happen

its the same reason why i don't use SMART technology because i don't want the SMART grid

The difference with a road is that you can stay off it, but with the SMART grid it is being built around us and will fire its microwaves through us even if we are refusing to engage with its technologies

So with the traffic i can simply stay off the road, but with the SMART grid i can't simply stand back and do nothing as then nothing will prevent the rising of the SMART grid

So a different approach is needed

Nether of these approaches are built on wishful thinking but rather on ration reasoning

So with the SMART grid the only thing i can realistically do is tell people about it and alert them to the dangers in the hope that they then also reject en masse the technology because one person rejecting it makes no difference but millions rejecting it can make a difference

Its just as likely only a few people will listen and that the rest will continue to assist through their technological useage the building of the SMART grid but at least this way when the next generation ask me ''what were you doing when they were building this technocratic prison'' i will be able to look them in the eye and say ''i did speak out and warn people but no one wanted to listen''

that way whatever happens my conscience will be clear
The smart grid is here to stay. You can resist it with all you've got but you're wasting your time because people want it. They are willing to pay big money for it regardless the risks. Why? Because it's convenient, makes life easier and it's kind of fun. Also people love their toys and their comfort.
As the saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them. Use it to your advantage.

https://youtu.be/6ENsh4thPFA

Last edited by iamhe; 13-03-2018 at 08:03 PM.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
If you agree that words and intent are part of it, then why do you keep saying, nay insisting that "it will happen"? Wouldn't that be somewhat foolish if you feel that you have a chance of preventing it by making people aware of it? Wouldn't it be better just to discuss it rather than insist on it's arrival?

I don't deny the existence of the possibility of these things (like you say I do), however I do not actively give energy to their manifestation by insisting that they will manifest, or by being amongst those that believe it to be a foregone conclusion.

It's basic awareness. Entry level stuff.
no i don't insist they will manifest

i insist that if you and others don't do anything about it then it will manifest

and there is an important distinction there
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 08:54 PM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
The smart grid is here to stay. You can resist it with all you've got but you're wasting your time because people want it. They are willing to pay big money for it regardless the risks. Why? Because it's convenient, makes life easier and it's kind of fun. Also people love their toys and their comfort.
As the saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them. Use it to your advantage.

https://youtu.be/6ENsh4thPFA
yeah that's pretty much how i thought you'd see it

i'm not sure you really understand what it is and what it means for our species
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 13-03-2018, 08:56 PM   #45
white light

Quote:
no i don't insist they will manifest

i insist that if you and others don't do anything about it then it will manifest

and there is an important distinction there
I have discussed it. I've discussed it with you. If you say all you can do is talk to people about it, then consider your job done, and stop bothering me with it.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 09:05 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I have discussed it. I've discussed it with you. If you say all you can do is talk to people about it, then consider your job done, and stop bothering me with it.
no that's not all i can do

i can also shun the tech myself, but as i said in someone elses thread recently about how to speak to people about conspiracies....you can't change someones mind right away

you have to chip away

now if this were a gardening forum you might have a case for saying i shouldn't speak about the SMART grid

But it isn't...it's a conspiracy forum and seeing as the SMART grid is a major part of that conspiracy you need to brace yourself to be hearing a whole lot more about it especially as the SMART grid is only going to grow and become more pervasive from here on in and as it does so more and more people will speak about it

in speaking about it so much now i'm just front running the online chatter

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-03-2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old 13-03-2018, 09:31 PM   #47
white light

Quote:
no that's not all i can do

i can also shun the tech myself, but as i said in someone elses thread recently about how to speak to people about conspiracies....you can't change someones mind right away

you have to chip away

now if this were a gardening forum you might have a case for saying i shouldn't speak about the SMART grid

But it isn't...it's a conspiracy forum and seeing as the SMART grid is a major part of that conspiracy you need to brace yourself to be hearing a whole lot more about it especially as the SMART grid is only going to grow and become more pervasive from here on in and as it does so more and more people will speak about it

in speaking about it so much now i'm just front running the online chatter
Well, maybe you should have copied and pasted for your DIF member profiling folders that I've stated several times that I do not have any SMART devices nor intend to. Is it so difficult for you to think that I might share your distaste of it? You are now free to go and bug someone else about it.
Old 13-03-2018, 11:04 PM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well, maybe you should have copied and pasted for your DIF member profiling folders that I've stated several times that I do not have any SMART devices nor intend to. Is it so difficult for you to think that I might share your distaste of it? You are now free to go and bug someone else about it.
'profiling folders'? you mean the search button....

but concerning the SMART grid that's good that you reject the tech but there's more you can do

you can publicise the issue or if you can't motivate yourself to do that you can support or at least not hamper those that are attempting to do so

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-03-2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old 13-03-2018, 11:17 PM   #49
iamhe

Quote:
I think you should get yourself some smart devices, they're awesome! The Internet Of Things is here to stay.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:01 AM   #50
white light

Quote:
I think you should get yourself some smart devices, they're awesome! The Internet Of Things is here to stay.
Like what?
Old 14-03-2018, 07:08 AM   #51
iamhe

Quote:
Like what?
I can't choose for you, just suggested you give it a try because why not. It might be that if you lead a healthy, slow life style, with no need to be out making money, you shouldn't need time saving gadgets or want entertainment. But for some people the technology helps them improve their life style while raising a family, moving up the property ladder, having a busy professional life, without the need to hire human help.
The technology is good and useful, just google "smart medical devices 2018" but of course, being in its infancy, has its share of security challenges. The users need to educate themselves on choosing visible brands (big brands might want to avoid scandals and lawsuits), make sure to connect to a secured cloud and change the factory password on their internet connected device to a unique, strong one.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:35 AM   #52
iamhe

Quote:
Karma works the same for everyone who has selfish desire. It catches up with you. Nothing happens without a cause.
About guilt triggered karma, a sure way to avoid undesirable karma is to retrieve your subconscious default mechanism of maintaining your balance via worldly physical or emotional retribution. Work it out on your own by cancelling with a totally benevolent attitude towards yourself and the object of your guilt.