Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #381
thee_doctor
Senior Member
 
thee_doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 581
Likes: 440 (202 Posts)
Default

Well it's a form of spiritual warfare you could call it the by shutting down the Pineal Gland it would destroy psychic abilities, psychic self defence, remote viewing ect also it by not having these abilities we are easily controllable, to think of it with these abilities being hindered makes governments more powerful.
__________________
22.03.2018
thee_doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 04:38 PM   #382
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
Well it's a form of spiritual warfare you could call it the by shutting down the Pineal Gland it would destroy psychic abilities, psychic self defence, remote viewing ect also it by not having these abilities we are easily controllable, to think of it with these abilities being hindered makes governments more powerful.


And it keeps us down, blind and away from our destiny.....or does it?

TPTB are clever - or think that they are - but in terms of God and the Universe? They are fools, like the tarot Hanged man forever facing earth and never heaven and not realising just how foolish they are. They think that they are keeping us from heaven, theyre wrong, it is they whom are a long way from home. Those types are not part of the inner circle, those who are, are the real reptoids/demons.

'War through commerce' they Forth Reich said in 1946, that was going well for them until the fall of the Berlin wall. Now all of those with a red flag now operate under the same rules, 7 billion of us stinking up the planet (but if this is hell on Earth or the Threshing Floor - then perhaps that is God's plan anyway?), 'Buy, Conform, Consume and Comply'.



Mind you even You Tube (THEIR Tube?) is being systematically censored, it's slow and subtle, like boiling a frog, but that's what happens when youre invited to Bilderberger meetings.....'for the greater good'.


Last edited by dunadan; 06-03-2018 at 04:40 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 10:14 AM   #383
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 391
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Research Caffeine and Adenosine receptors. In my opinion, one reason why the Pineal Gland and adrenal glands are being damaged by over stimulation.

Second is Sugar. If you compare our bone structures to 2000 years ago, there was little to no tooth decay found in skeletons. In other words, many had almost perfectly arranged teeth.

Flouride is naturally found in water, so its been in our water during our evolution and can be considered natures water purifier. I think the levels found in water are nothing compared to what is used in toothpaste and countries which use flouride in their water supplies.

I understand it is the water found in the pineal gland that calcifies, rather than the gland itself.

There are only a few parts of the UK that flouridate water supplies, which I was suprised about, otherwise is the usual stuff like chlorine which in some respects is more harmful that flouride.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:44 PM   #384
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Research Caffeine and Adenosine receptors. In my opinion, one reason why the Pineal Gland and adrenal glands are being damaged by over stimulation.

Second is Sugar. If you compare our bone structures to 2000 years ago, there was little to no tooth decay found in skeletons. In other words, many had almost perfectly arranged teeth.

Flouride is naturally found in water, so its been in our water during our evolution and can be considered natures water purifier. I think the levels found in water are nothing compared to what is used in toothpaste and countries which use flouride in their water supplies.

I understand it is the water found in the pineal gland that calcifies, rather than the gland itself.

There are only a few parts of the UK that flouridate water supplies, which I was suprised about, otherwise is the usual stuff like chlorine which in some respects is more harmful that flouride.
Those are good points well made and good in depth definitions too.

There is a but. Fluoride is found in lots of places, including in water, naturally, but since the mid/late 20th century it is now synthetic and industrialised. In the UK not all areas have fluoride in their water, thats true, but I would estimate that 90% of toothpastes have it in. In it's 'raw' form it's highly toxic and a by-product of the aluminium industry. Now its rife in watercourses - too much - and it just happens to help tooth enamel and decay, but it's still toxic, very toxic, even in small doses over long periods of use. As with most things human made we have a job to avoid it in the environment though.

UK water supplies are very toxic even when cleaned by our kindly oligopolistic water utility suppliers, and we have been lied to about the dangers of such/water quality over the past 40 odd years, many posts back I stated how such can be filtered effectively.

D
Likes: (1)
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 02:01 PM   #385
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,576 (7,192 Posts)
Default

'flouride is highly reactive' and will react with the aluminium that is in vaccines...floride is put in the drinking water in some places across the west and is also in most mainstream toothpastes

skip to @ 1 hour 16 minutes and 50 seconds onwards to hear how flouride can react with the aluminium in vaccines to have damaging effects on the cellular level:

__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:58 PM   #386
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Do many people in here drink water they have purified themselves and if so have you noticed any difference regarding pineal activity, such as heightened awareness or clairvoyance?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:00 PM   #387
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Research Caffeine and Adenosine receptors. In my opinion, one reason why the Pineal Gland and adrenal glands are being damaged by over stimulation.

Second is Sugar. If you compare our bone structures to 2000 years ago, there was little to no tooth decay found in skeletons. In other words, many had almost perfectly arranged teeth.

Flouride is naturally found in water, so its been in our water during our evolution and can be considered natures water purifier. I think the levels found in water are nothing compared to what is used in toothpaste and countries which use flouride in their water supplies.

I understand it is the water found in the pineal gland that calcifies, rather than the gland itself.

There are only a few parts of the UK that flouridate water supplies, which I was suprised about, otherwise is the usual stuff like chlorine which in some respects is more harmful that flouride.
I thought that the pineal begins to calcify naturally when we sexually develop, which is why in old times children were used as seers, on the basis that their pineal gland would not be blocked or degraded in function. Back then they would have had other toxins in their systems though, such as lead from drinking vessels, etc.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #388
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 391
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I thought that the pineal begins to calcify naturally when we sexually develop, which is why in old times children were used as seers, on the basis that their pineal gland would not be blocked or degraded in function. Back then they would have had other toxins in their systems though, such as lead from drinking vessels, etc.
Calcification happens when the body is overloaded with oxilates, primarily chemical compositions of calcium.

Boron is known for ultilising calcium and making bones very strong and dense, so much so that it is known that typical surgical cutting impliments have struggled to cut bones in persons who use Boron regularly.

Flouride interacts with teeth by stripping away the top layer of bacteria, killing it instantly but its also known that over brushing can damage enamel. If flouride destroys bone, then how does it calcify in the pineal gland?

Therefore, the ligitimacy of flouride causing calcification seems intertwined with calcium overload and perhaps lack of vitamin D, a vitamin that works with processing calcium in the body.

Boron has been promoted by truther groups to "reduce" calcifcation of the pineal gland through the absorbtion of flouride. I'm not sure if this is entirely accurate, certainly in countries which have high levels of arthitis, it's more down to reducing calcium overload by Boron absorbing the excessive amounts of bio-available free minerials in the body.
Likes: (1)
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #389
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,723
Likes: 2,629 (1,464 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Do many people in here drink water they have purified themselves and if so have you noticed any difference regarding pineal activity, such as heightened awareness or clairvoyance?
I started using a Reverse Osmosis water filtration system a few years ago. I can't say I have noticed any particular changes, but whenever I even smell (never mind taste) the tap water it makes me gag. The smell of Chlorine and who knows what else is sickening.

I take Apple Cider Vinegar daily and that does have a noticeable effect on my whole body, from my guts to my mind. Cleaner guts, sharper mind.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
Likes: (2)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 02:29 PM   #390
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 391
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I started using a Reverse Osmosis water filtration system a few years ago. I can't say I have noticed any particular changes, but whenever I even smell (never mind taste) the tap water it makes me gag. The smell of Chlorine and who knows what else is sickening.

I take Apple Cider Vinegar daily and that does have a noticeable effect on my whole body, from my guts to my mind. Cleaner guts, sharper mind.
Never tried reverse osmosis, but I've used a condenser on many occasion which produces distilled water. The shit thats left over after about 4-5 uses can be physically picked up and could amount to about quarter of a teaspoon and stinks, really bad.

Distilled water has varied opinion and is supposed to be highly absorbant to chemicals in the air, especially cardon dioxide which can make the water acidic rather than ph neutral. But it does get rid of bacteria, metals and all sorts of stuff. Its a method that has been used for centuries, especially by populations living by the coast who had no access to fresh water.

Appartently you can get rid of chlorine if you leave freshly poured water out for a little while. The chlorine eventually evaporates.

ACV is great, ive used it on many occasion but got to be careful as its really acidic and has the potential to strip the enamel off your teeth if used too often. Its can also be damaging to the stomach too. As long as you use it sparingily ACV is a good tonic.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:24 PM   #391
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
'flouride is highly reactive' and will react with the aluminium that is in vaccines...floride is put in the drinking water in some places across the west and is also in most mainstream toothpastes

skip to @ 1 hour 16 minutes and 50 seconds onwards to hear how flouride can react with the aluminium in vaccines to have damaging effects on the cellular level:

Yep seen such before - good post.

Our water courses - independently verified in the US by independent scientists - are becoming filled with such (pollution and other means) and elements from 'chem trails'.

It is true to say that there are too many of us on the planet (7 billion) as capitalism, consumerism, globalisation, the three UFO/Death-Cult religions, and to a certain extent, the human ego, keeps us breeding worse than rabbits. We are fast becoming a plague on the face of mother earth.

Strange how tptb cant get their heads around the issue of them needing use to pay for them, to pay taxes and yet we are stinking the place up enmasse and costing tptb if we live too long.

This truly is lucifer's domain, and, since 2012, the end days and hell on earth. The so called 'cathars' and gnostics told us as much over a thousand years ago, but the RCC destroyed them all - oh I wonder why?

There is good in the world and although the sheeple, the snowflakes are modern day zombies, some are waking up to it all - too little too late though?

Likes: (1)
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:28 PM   #392
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,723
Likes: 2,629 (1,464 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Yep seen such before - good post.

Our water courses - independently verified in the US by independent scientists - are becoming filled with such (pollution and other means) and elements from 'chem trails'.

It is true to say that there are too many of us on the planet (7 billion) as capitalism, consumerism, globalisation, the three UFO/Death-Cult religions, and to a certain extent, the human ego, keeps us breeding worse than rabbits. We are fast becoming a plague on the face of mother earth.

Strange how tptb cant get their heads around the issue of them needing use to pay for them, to pay taxes and yet we are stinking the place up enmasse and costing tptb if we live too long.

This truly is lucifer's domain, and, since 2012, the end days and hell on earth. The so called 'cathars' and gnostics told us as much over a thousand years ago, but the RCC destroyed them all - oh I wonder why?

There is good in the world and although the sheeple, the snowflakes are modern day zombies, some are waking up to it all - too little too late though?

Uh oh.......anti-human alert........Prince William is that you???
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:35 PM   #393
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Do many people in here drink water they have purified themselves and if so have you noticed any difference regarding pineal activity, such as heightened awareness or clairvoyance?
We filter our water. Our local water authority - privatised - are bent ('nuff' said).

Increase in awareness and clairvoyance yes - sadly it isnt always a gift.

I have had 'the gift' since childhood though. Was it suppressed and then resurrected when I started drinking filtered water? Could be, as it happened at the same time. I was suppressed as a child as my Drs put me on Valium, my parents, bless them, when they realised what Valium was doing, weaned me off of such and used various methods to distract me and keep me safe.....

.......BUT - the veil is getting thinner and there is a quickening since 2012 and all sorts of dross is coming through the veil as well (folk are also being encouraged to go ghost hunting, and, untrained, encouraged use ouija boards etc etc etc and these issues are NOT helping - the New Age has been tricked by and large. As an ex hippy type myself we have to be very wary of those behind the specific elements of the 'hippy and new age' movements, ie Alistair Crowley et al, as well as the Stalinist/Frankfurt school neo liberal PC agenda being foisted on the west - in other words neo liberals are being used by Stalinist's as foot soldiers, behind the Stalinist's? Luciferians - for want of a better word. Depravity is starting to hold sway).

Its highly complex - suffice to say, be careful what you wish for and be discerning!


Last edited by dunadan; 09-03-2018 at 03:38 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #394
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 274
Likes: 141 (101 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Uh oh.......anti-human alert........Prince William is that you???
No thats just me mate....hate humans.......love mankind
Likes: (1)
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:46 PM   #395
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Uh oh.......anti-human alert........Prince William is that you???
Anti human? I love you guys with your one liners!

I am an empath how, therefore can I be anti-human? True to say that loving humans and their humanonbo behaviours is a challenge, but such is the life of a gnostic and one giving unconditional love. Look and see what humans are doing to each other and the planet. Lucifer couldnt love us (unconditionally) for those very reasons. It is a challenge to love humans unconditionally, but we are merely children in God's eyes, sadly it appears that in humanity's 'teenage years' we have ADHD/ADD!

If I read your one liner right you believe that an endless breeding programme for a, basically, boiling frog/self medicating with vino/drugs/enslaved human race and 7 billion of us polluting/stinking up the planet is pro human, pro God, pro balance and pro a thriving successful planet? If you do, then, with the greatest respect, you are being foolish. I suspect that you are not a fool however as your comments of RO water and ACV are enlightened.

Prince William I am not - my ancestors were here, ruling Albion, long, long before the guelph usurpers were. We are Dunadain of the broken sword.....


Last edited by dunadan; 09-03-2018 at 03:54 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:44 PM   #396
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,723
Likes: 2,629 (1,464 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Anti human? I love you guys with your one liners!

I am an empath how, therefore can I be anti-human? True to say that loving humans and their humanonbo behaviours is a challenge, but such is the life of a gnostic and one giving unconditional love. Look and see what humans are doing to each other and the planet. Lucifer couldnt love us (unconditionally) for those very reasons. It is a challenge to love humans unconditionally, but we are merely children in God's eyes, sadly it appears that in humanity's 'teenage years' we have ADHD/ADD!

If I read your one liner right you believe that an endless breeding programme for a, basically, boiling frog/self medicating with vino/drugs/enslaved human race and 7 billion of us polluting/stinking up the planet is pro human, pro God, pro balance and pro a thriving successful planet? If you do, then, with the greatest respect, you are being foolish. I suspect that you are not a fool however as your comments of RO water and ACV are enlightened.

Prince William I am not - my ancestors were here, ruling Albion, long, long before the guelph usurpers were. We are Dunadain of the broken sword.....

I am distrustful of anyone who thinks the real issue is overpopulation, it's not.

There is more than enough resources for all if the 0.01% weren't allowed to hoard wealth/resources, more than enough resources if the technology that is currently being suppressed was allowed to be freely shared.

So what is your solution to this overpopulation?? Eugenics? Mass depopulation through (insert whatever depopulation method you like here)....??
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:21 PM   #397
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 274
Likes: 141 (101 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Anti human? I love you guys with your one liners!

I am an empath how, therefore can I be anti-human? True to say that loving humans and their humanonbo behaviours is a challenge, but such is the life of a gnostic and one giving unconditional love. Look and see what humans are doing to each other and the planet. Lucifer couldnt love us (unconditionally) for those very reasons. It is a challenge to love humans unconditionally, but we are merely children in God's eyes, sadly it appears that in humanity's 'teenage years' we have ADHD/ADD!

If I read your one liner right you believe that an endless breeding programme for a, basically, boiling frog/self medicating with vino/drugs/enslaved human race and 7 billion of us polluting/stinking up the planet is pro human, pro God, pro balance and pro a thriving successful planet? If you do, then, with the greatest respect, you are being foolish. I suspect that you are not a fool however as your comments of RO water and ACV are enlightened.

Prince William I am not - my ancestors were here, ruling Albion, long, long before the guelph usurpers were. We are Dunadain of the broken sword.....

Hi....hope your well? Please define a 'human' compared to 'mankind'.

Many thanks, be as well as you think you should be

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #398
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 391
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Didn't realise that flouride was reactive to aluminium.

I know that aluminium is reactive to sweat, hence why it is added to anti-persperant as it is supposed to react with the sweat in the gland to glue it shut.

Perhaps that is a reaction to a chemical waste in our sweat that is similar to flouride?
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #399
dunadan
Senior Member
 
dunadan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I am distrustful of anyone who thinks the real issue is overpopulation, it's not.

There is more than enough resources for all if the 0.01% weren't allowed to hoard wealth/resources, more than enough resources if the technology that is currently being suppressed was allowed to be freely shared.

So what is your solution to this overpopulation?? Eugenics? Mass depopulation through (insert whatever depopulation method you like here)....??
I never said that overpopulation was the real problem in it's entirety - but is a problem, a big problem. Unless of course, God, the Source, wants to increase the throughput of souls on the 'threshing floor' in the mater-ial realms?

You mention eugenics - such things could not be further from my mind. BUT if we dont do something about the 7 billion of us, then tptb will - they already are......its already started, slow kill amongst others.

Im distrustful of anyone who says that humanity breeding unchecked is not a problem. Frankly as a druid I would have thought that mother earth's safety was of paramount importance to you?

If humanity lived in harmony with the planet (as the Aboriginals and NA Indians have stated - strange how the 'star-people' befriend the latter) and big business didn't rule supreme/governments then, perhaps 7 billion might not be a problem. But that's a false utopia and we are killing the planet and many species on it, on a weekly basis - if you hadn't noticed.

It wouldn't be fun being pushed back into the stone-age either.

I agree tech is being suppressed, drip fed to us so as to maximise profit for the super-elite.

Solutions? Im just a mere ranger from the woods, but the current faux PC (Frankfurt School) neo liberal agenda/social experiment coupled with UFO death cult religions, dogma and big business etc., is herding - via out of control human egos - us, as a slave race, via tptb's greed and power-politics. Its like the emperor's new clothes for many, and they just cant see it. Also modern western males are expected to be civilised, curb their urges and instincts, which is quite correct (for a civilised society balance in all things is required), yet females? And, I say this as a once supporter of feminism (which IIRC even Germaine Greer has started to now criticise), breeding behaviours, giving into 'instinct' and having lots of children, falling for the 'consume', 'conform', 'comply', 'procreate' narratives, has to be questioned soon, if we are to save the planet. But as taxes are multiplied by more people (births) and the west rushes to keep up with China et al., it's a downward spiral Im sorry to say. Eg. feminists will say; '....the male ego starts wars etc etc...', yet the female human ego is every bit as damaging and damaged as the male's. The system (govt/big business/education etc) doesnt work, only for the few, the super-elite. Not all men and all women are like this, yet many are, targeted by advertising and big business...

The 'other team' also made great efforts about 20 years ago to drive a wedge between male and female couples, this coupled with divide and rule used by govts and the Babylonian kind herds us yet further apart.

A majority of humans are acting STILL like Bonobo monkeys and have yet to grow up - if we are lucky, as a species, we might make it through these 'teenage' years - perhaps The Watchers will step in to help? Theyve certainly tested our nuclear facilities in the past 70 plus years. The only way humans can help - for starters? Ego mastery would be a good place, coupled with mindful thoughtfulness/empathy.

Chase the lady and the emperor's new clothes rule supreme and the UK is fast becoming Landing Strip One as TPTB use Orwell's work as a f*cking procedures manual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Hi....hope your well? Please define a 'human' compared to 'mankind'.

Many thanks, be as well as you think you should be

Hi Rose,

I hope that you are well too?

Not sure what you mean.....yet I use the phrase human (as a shorthand) as opposed to MAN-kind as it is, more, respectful of women and men as a whole. Ergo Humankind. Having said that, we have been called all sorts by 'the gods', including Earthers and Earthlings ( ie Adama The Earthling).....does that help/clarify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Didn't realise that flouride was reactive to aluminium.

I know that aluminium is reactive to sweat, hence why it is added to anti-persperant as it is supposed to react with the sweat in the gland to glue it shut.

Perhaps that is a reaction to a chemical waste in our sweat that is similar to flouride?
Aluminium industry has a lot to answer for as both fluoride and aluminium are problematic for humans and the planet.

Blessings to all, we need to keep getting this stuff out there!

Last edited by dunadan; 12-03-2018 at 06:47 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #400
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I started using a Reverse Osmosis water filtration system a few years ago. I can't say I have noticed any particular changes, but whenever I even smell (never mind taste) the tap water it makes me gag. The smell of Chlorine and who knows what else is sickening.

I take Apple Cider Vinegar daily and that does have a noticeable effect on my whole body, from my guts to my mind. Cleaner guts, sharper mind.
Cant say I've noticed a smell of chlorine in the tap water myself. Maybe it depends where you live.

How much cider vinegar do you take? never heard of people using that but might give it a bash.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.