Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 04-03-2018, 11:59 AM   #81
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
the problem is what way up is this face? .... You have assumed "an observer at the North pole" ... that's just arbitrary and a convention ...

The correct way to reply to this is to point out this is an invalid question , always an observer has orientation , even the "face on the Earth ."

...or ask "this face on the Earth is the top of his head the N or S pole???"
The rotation of the sun around its own axis is to slow to be seen without earth 'blinking' because of night and day. constant sight to the sun from the north pole wont happen until after the spring equinox. Then it would be possible for earth to see the sun rotate on its polar axis without earth blinking without rotation around the center of sols disk/image.
You can always run round the earth from pole to pole on the edge of the terminator keeping visual sight but this gives rotation to the disk.
If you was to keep an equal distance away from the terminator starting at the equator up to the pole the suns angle of spin would be unchanged. known as the chicken stare.
added drawing on your avatar might help you understand.
Why dont you visualize this in your avatars image? I guess its that kind of thread.
It does not matter which pole is which viewed from or to as there are no sunspots or markers to differentiate solar hemispheres on the gif that can be readily verified.

Last edited by ianw; 04-03-2018 at 04:00 PM.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:21 PM   #82
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
the problem is what way up is this face? .... You have assumed "an observer at the North pole" ... that's just arbitrary and a convention ...
You irritating oaf. I assumed the face he referred to of earth was exactly what HE meant.

Quote:
The correct way to reply to this is to point out this is an invalid question , always an observer has orientation , even the "face on the Earth ."

...or ask "this face on the Earth is the top of his head the N or S pole???"
Please don't lecture me on what it should be like. You are the absolute dipstick who claimed there was no difference on the South pole! You have no integrity at all. You were hopelessly wrong and lack the balls to admit It!!
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 04-03-2018 at 12:22 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:32 PM   #83
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
looking like this could be a troll thread
Quote:
I guess its that kind of thread.
Hello ianw, what is the problem? I couldn't find an answer so asked here! Please explain to me exactly what type of thread you consider this to be?

And Oz....what is the problem? If you have read the thread then you would know exactly that which I was asking?? Wouldn't you! Just this image of a smiley face earth looking at the sun should have been enough of a hint....THE BLUE SMILEY FACE.......which way up do you consider it to be?

and that smiley face was posted about 5-6 times...you couldn't have missed all of them!
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:52 PM   #84
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Hello ianw, what is the problem? I couldn't find an answer so asked here! Please explain to me exactly what type of thread you consider this to be?

And Oz....what is the problem? If you have read the thread then you would know exactly that which I was asking?? Wouldn't you! Just this image of a smiley face earth looking at the sun should have been enough of a hint....THE BLUE SMILEY FACE.......which way up do you consider it to be?

and that smiley face was posted about 5-6 times...you couldn't have missed all of them!
I think he gets it but just in case here is another way to look at it.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #85
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
I think he gets it but just in case here is another way to look at it.

[IMG][/IMG]
Totally mental ...turning a simple straightforward concept into a bonkers diagram
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote