Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 04-02-2017, 08:04 AM   #1
VictoriaZ

Default Does Icke Believe Archons are Reptilians or that Reptilians ?

After listening to some Icke talks, I'm still a little unclear on something. It "seems" like he believes Archons and Reptilians are one and the same, that Archons simply take that physical form frequently. However, I may be missing something from his conclusions due to not having read enough yet on this particular issue.

From my own independent research over the years, Reptilians would appear (to me at least) to be biological entities who happen to also be inter-dimensional . I can imagine that Archons work through them, but they seem like a separate species . Here are some reasons that make me question things :

1. There is good cause to pause and consider reptilians may be ultra -terrestrials, having evolved from whatever dinosaurs may have survived millions of years ago. In the vast spans of time we are talking of since the cataclysm that wiped out the dinosaurs, once they evolved enough they could have gone into space and developed beyond our comprehension, but remaining attached to earth and using it as some sort of "base".

2. Many ancient legends talk of a reptilian race living underground. "Smoke and fire" beings like the djinn/archons would surely not live on a physical planet, on a physical plane, underground. Only some kind of biological entity would opt for this living arrangement

3. Many ancient accounts attribute reptilian characteristics to the "creator gods". There is even a case for the Annunaki having reptilian features . Many of these same accounts describe how these ancient beings physically mated with "humans" and it resulted in a hybrid species. There are "some" mentions in accounts from across the world about how early homo sapiens/hybrids had reptilian looks about them. For example, some ancient Jewish lore describes the early prototypes, Adam and Eve, having scaly skin and not needing to wear clothes. The Archons/djinn, while clearly able to take on physical form, are not , at their fundamental level, biological beings as far as I understand their make-up. And certainly the oldest accounts of them do not seem to conclude this. Only a species that is biological could achieve the kinds of things mentioned in ancient texts. That seems to me a logical conclusion at any rate.

4. Icke and others talk of how the archons cannot "appear" here for extended periods of time. To my knowledge, no researcher has ventured forth any evidence as to just how long they CAN maintain physical form. Is it hours ? days ? Weeks ?
Bearing this in mind, and moving onto whistle-blower evidence about some stuff that goes on at DUMB's, we here how there are reptilians working in at least some of these, and that they have their own quarters. "Quarters" suggests beds and so on. Do "smoke and fire " beings need to sleep ?!! And wouldn't it be incredibly impractical to try and work down there if they phase in and out all the time ? Why have these same whistle-blowers never (to my knowledge - correct me if I am wrong)- talked about the reptilians only being able to be "present" in the DUMB's for short periods. You'd expect tales of how these beings often "vanish" as they cannot maintain physical form for long periods. How they have to be frequently "replaced" by new reptilians as and when existing workers have to "phase out" for periods .

5. There are also tales of reptilians liking to drink human blood or eat a certain part of the brain . Would Archons, being "smoke and fire" , regularly conduct such a physical type of act ? The ancient lore talks of them feeding of ENERGIES, not actual body parts/juices. Seems more logical to me that the reptilians engage in these disgusting physical acts , then the archons feed off the energies these produce from the victims and within the reptilians, as the archons are able to attach to the reptilians like they do to us.

6. Ancient knowledge about Djinn/archons does not specifically mention that these beings have a habit of "posing" as reptilians. We are told they can shape shift, yes, but the legends about actual reptilians appears to be discussing an altogether different species who seem biological in nature, not "smoke and fire"/etheric. You have the tales about reptilian "gods", but then separately you have the tales about archons/djinn/"demons". It's only in our modern era that some people have decided that reptilians are archons , rather than some separate species.

For me at least, the reptilians, while having some similarities to archons/djinn are NOT actually archons/djinn. But I am unclear about if Icke views this the same way, and I'd like to know.

There feels to be certain pieces of the jigsaw that don't "quite" fit together enough for there to be a rock solid case for Archons and reptilians being one and the same. I can certainly accept there is some type of connection /influence going on between Archons and Reptilians, but only in so far as it is perhaps similar to how the archons influence US.
VictoriaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 09:41 AM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618

archon (n.)
one of the nine chief magistrates of ancient
Athens, 1650s, from Greek arkhon "ruler," noun
use of present participle of arkhein "be the first,"
thence "to begin; to rule," a word of uncertain
origin.

An archon is a ruler, a master, a matriARCH(on) or patriARCH(on)

The reptilian race loves ruling over and dominating other species, they love to be the 'archon' or the 'ruler', this is one reason the two are equated

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 09:45 AM   #3
VictoriaZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
archon (n.)
one of the nine chief magistrates of ancient
Athens, 1650s, from Greek arkhon "ruler," noun
use of present participle of arkhein "be the first,"
thence "to begin; to rule," a word of uncertain
origin.

An archon is a ruler, a master, a matriARCH(on) or patriARCH(on)

The reptilian race loves ruling over and dominating other species, they love to be the 'archon' or the 'ruler', this is one reason the two are equated
Yes, but humans also love to rule and dominate, but we are not the Archons.
The fact that reptilians and archons are both inclined to rule and dominate does not mean they are necessarily one and the same. It just points to a similarity of behaviour.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:07 AM   #4
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaZ View Post
Yes, but humans also love to rule and dominate, but we are not the Archons.
The fact that reptilians and archons are both inclined to rule and dominate does not mean they are necessarily one and the same. It just points to a similarity of behaviour.
You are right, humans also like to dominate, but it is the Reptilian part of the brain that causes this trait - Your "3-Brains-in-One"
Brain

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:32 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaZ View Post
, Reptilians would appear (to me at least) to be biological entities who happen to also be inter-dimensional ....
I can see you've put a lot of thought into this ,V ....I think you're on the right track ...

This is an extremely complex subject , not easy to figure out , unless you have exceptional skills and abilities ... in my years of looking into this I've only found two people who appear to have these credentials , George Kavassilas, and particularly Andrew Bartzis who claims to have direct access to the akashic record , his information is guaranteed 100% true ...

According to Bartzis the reps are very distinct from the archons , he covers the archons from 14:30 mins onwards in this video , mind blowingly complex, you really have to watch the whole series of videos to get the background ....

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM   #6
VictoriaZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I can see you've put a lot of thought into this ,V ....I think you're on the right track ...

This is an extremely complex subject , not easy to figure out , unless you have exceptional skills and abilities ... in my years of looking into this I've only found two people who appear to have these credentials , George Kavassilas, and particularly Andrew Bartzis who claims to have direct access to the akashic record , his information is guaranteed 100% true ...

According to Bartzis the reps are very distinct from the archons , he covers the archons from 14:30 mins onwards in this video , mind blowingly complex, you really have to watch the whole series of videos to get the background ....

http://
Hi Oz,
Yes, it's been a subject of great interest to me for some time now. I just feel there are some things that don't quite add up yet, so I have been questioning certain elements of the existing "conclusions" on the topic. Thanks very much for the video recommendations, I shall bookmark this video and ensure I watch the entire series so I properly understand the context of whatever they are talking about in this one. I should mention that I don't find it easy to give credence to "channelled" or "remote viewed" info though.

Last edited by VictoriaZ; 04-02-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:38 PM   #7
jake_ball

I have often wondered the same thing (ie Are the Archons the reptilians ?). I dont know the answer to that, and I dont know what David Icke thinks about it either.

I would love to know though.

I think that the one eye symbolism that we see everywhere in civilsation, maybe relate to the reptilans who only had one eye, and I think that maybe that that phrase "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" (paraphrased).

Maybe the archons were employed by the reptilians cos the reptilians were too ugly (archons may have been human/reptilian hybrids ? Or maybe humans who had the "R complex" were given the job of creating a society that could be ruled over. The reptilians either moved away, or they died off. I dont know.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 04-02-2017 at 06:46 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 06:44 PM   #8
metak88

I think DI talks about Reptilians and Archons as separate entities.

Quoting certain parts from DI's work:

Quote:
The Reptilians - Why They are so Obsessed with Bloodline and Ritual by David Icke, In Between "Worlds"

The reptilians and other manipulating entities exist only just outside the frequency range of our physical senses. Their own physical form has broken down and they can no longer re-produce.

Thus they have sought to infiltrate human form and so use that to exist and control in this dimension. They chose the Earth for this infiltration because it most resembles in vibration the locations from which they originate.
I believe this part answers you first concern.

Quote:
"The Biggest Secret" by David Icke

My own research suggests that it is from another dimension, the lower fourth dimension, that the reptilian control and manipulation is primarily orchestrated.

Without understanding the multidimensional nature of life and the universe, it is impossible to follow the manipulation of the Earth by a non-human force. As open minded scientists are now confirming, Creation consists of an infinite number of frequencies or dimensions of life sharing the same space in the same way that radio and television frequencies do.

At the moment you are tuned to the three-dimensional world or third dimension and so that is what you perceive as your reality.... It is from one of these other stations or dimensions, that the Serpent Race, the Anunnaki, is controlling this world by ’possessing’ certain bloodline streams...

Other people know this as the lower astral dimension, the legendary home of demons and malevolent entities in their black magic rituals....
This suggests that the Reptilians and the Jinn (demons) both come from this lower fourth dimension. They can't stay here for a long time and that's why they have to posses someone from hybrid bloodline to interact in this reality.

DI also talks about their rituals, as you mentioned above, killing/sacrificing people since ancient times to open portals for those entities and send them energy to feed of off.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:33 PM   #9
anubist800

Of course it's a touchy subject. Peoples accuse reptilians to be dominants the other side accuse humans to be dominants after the other side accused the reptilians to put in us a part of reptile brain. Ok you know what ?! EVERYBODY in the galaxy is a monster ! XD tralalalala ! Seriously guys accused the reptilians with everything will not find you peaces. -_-'
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 03:12 AM   #10
saturn010

Ofcourse David Believes in Reptilians after all he is Nordic and Nordics are connected to the Reptilians blood lineage.

Heres a couple of related links that might tickle your fancy regarding the Nordic/Reptilian Connection.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_28.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles113.htm

Enjoy! <3

Last edited by saturn010; 10-02-2017 at 03:12 AM.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:59 AM   #11
ninjashoes

Let me explain my personal belief regarding this topic:

Archons = a spiritual concept. Many texts contain spiritual concepts under the guise of a story that contain symbolic characters. Archon may also reflect the Gnostics at the time interacting with interdimensional beings who manipulate human consciousness.

Reptilians = Alien beings who have followed the Reptilian genetic pathway and reached the pinnacle of their planets evolutionairy cycle by evolving large brains, opposable thumbs and an upright posture all to facilitate the use of tools. Many Reptilian species are good and peaceful but there is a particular race called the Draconians who are extremely evil and only care about domination.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:00 AM   #12
ninjashoes

So a Reptilian can be an Archon but also a Mantis alien could be an Archon too if it has some interest in manipulating humans in order to suppress their evolving spiritual abilities.

Archons, as I have said, are a "catch all term" to describe the way certain higher evolved beings wish to keep humans stuck in a cycle of energy harvesting.

There could indeed be actual "Archons" like described in Gnostic texts. Insect things that spawned as artificial intelligence when Sophia collided with the 3rd density.

but again I believe that these stories are meant to teach spiritual concepts and evolve our minds when we read or hear them and think about it. They aren't actually categorizing alien beings like we are doing now.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 12-02-2017 at 10:03 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 01:45 PM   #13
elshaper
Inactive

Archons
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote