Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2014, 10:33 AM   #3901
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
And just for the record I can run 100 meters in 4seconds, I can go to Sirius and back, twice, in 4 seconds. Because I'm talking about consciousness. This simple truth is escaping you for some reason? Your choice..
I asked you before and you didn't answer.

What is Sirius like?


Quote:
Mind before matter.

Mind creates everything. So choose wisely. Accept responsibility, and just love!

Your life will improve.
What matter has your mind created?

Don't get me wrong, I too believe Mind is before matter, everything is mental.

It's just not "neilbe" that is doing it.

Neilbe will end with your physical shell.

This is the bit you refuse to accept, as your ego has told you that neilbe is it, with his free will.

It is a subtle trap

Quote:
You will laugh more.

Laughing by the way is something that connects us to this present moment. It connects us to life.......to other folk, it is the universal language for humanity.
No denying this, although the cosmic joke is that you have free will

Quote:
There is only the present NOW. And no matter how you want to spin this, it's the ultimate truth, where all things are possible.
Just one example would be great

Quote:
To meditate will help us connect to this all powerful NOW.

Consciousness is all. All consciousness is one. Where anything is possible if you have the juice..

In the Eternal Now.

Peace.
I agree all is one, 100%.

I just don't agree that we are god, we can create whatever our ego desires, or that the ego entity has the power to do anything.

It has convinced people that it can though and it has made itself king.

It isn't.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 12:52 PM   #3902
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
I asked you before and you didn't answer.

What is Sirius like?




What matter has your mind created?

Don't get me wrong, I too believe Mind is before matter, everything is mental.

It's just not "neilbe" that is doing it.

Neilbe will end with your physical shell.

This is the bit you refuse to accept, as your ego has told you that neilbe is it, with his free will.

It is a subtle trap



No denying this, although the cosmic joke is that you have free will



Just one example would be great



I agree all is one, 100%.

I just don't agree that we are god, we can create whatever our ego desires, or that the ego entity has the power to do anything.

It has convinced people that it can though and it has made itself king.

It isn't.
What was Sirius like? It was kinda like the opposite of jolly!

But seriously you yet again over-looked what I was saying, which was, that consciousness is everything. And once you try to condense it into "something" then we loose it. It was another analogy to try to explain the concept of mind.

Our moods affect every cell in our body. Therefore mind creates, just because you or I haven't realised our full potential means nothing.

I haven't read the rest of your post, to be honest I can't be bothered. You can only bang your head against a brick wall so many times before you think, "forget this".

Just one more thing, I've never said I'm god, that would be your assumption. What I've stated is this, that whilst in the moment we have a chance to co-create.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 01:11 PM   #3903
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
But seriously you yet again over-looked what I was saying, which was, that consciousness is everything. And once you try to condense it into "something" then we loose it. It was another analogy to try to explain the concept of mind.
But consciousness is already is condensed into something and I can quite easily make sense of it.

That is what it is all about, the soul is experiencing itself through this condensed physicality and we are a vehicle for it to do so.

It's just that you have mistakenly let yourself believe that it is you, neilbe, that is the main part, when it isn't, it is a temporal entity that will die with your physical shell.

Your ego has usurped your main purpose.

Quote:
Our moods affect every cell in our body. Therefore mind creates, just because you or I haven't realised our full potential means nothing.
Poor logic.

Yes, our mood effects our cells, the important word is effects, you have to take a wild leap of logic that this is "creating" anything, as the cells are already created, we are merely effecting them with our mood, no rocket science here.

Quote:
I haven't read the rest of your post, to be honest I can't be bothered. You can only bang your head against a brick wall so many times before you think, "forget this".
The use your free will and forget it

Quote:
Just one more thing, I've never said I'm god, that would be your assumption. What I've stated is this, that whilst in the moment we have a chance to co-create.
Then why not answer the question?

What is it you infer when you say we are the same as the creator, that we are all one?
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.

Last edited by sandwarrior; 30-11-2014 at 01:12 PM.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:19 AM   #3904
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post

Have you thought this through properly?
I think so, yes.

You may not believe that I have, but I think that we should let everybody else make up there own minds don't you? Let others decide for themselves whether I've thought this through properly..

At least we can agree on this much no?
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:52 AM   #3905
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
I think so, yes.

You may not believe that I have, but I think that we should let everybody else make up there own minds don't you? Let others decide for themselves whether I've thought this through properly..

At least we can agree on this much no?
Of course people can make their own mind up



(Notice how your ego yearns for validation?)
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.

Last edited by sandwarrior; 01-12-2014 at 10:07 AM.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:58 PM   #3906
ranhyapiranhya
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 283
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
.., 10:45 am
i'm retired .. whenever TF i wish .. haha.
i like to have my coffee first, though.
Hey man I am retired too! Is not it great to be a dope smoking old fart lol!
ranhyapiranhya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:05 AM   #3907
ranhyapiranhya
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 283
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Of course people can make their own mind up



(Notice how your ego yearns for validation?)
No Sandwarrior they cannot. That implies free will and in turn, that implies responsibility for actions taken. You KNOW that we are not responsible because we do NOT know ourselves. Our minds have been usurped by an as yet unidentified source. "Source" being the key word. We need to return there and rediscover ourselves.
ranhyapiranhya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:47 AM   #3908
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranhyapiranhya View Post
No Sandwarrior they cannot. That implies free will and in turn, that implies responsibility for actions taken. You KNOW that we are not responsible because we do NOT know ourselves. Our minds have been usurped by an as yet unidentified source. "Source" being the key word. We need to return there and rediscover ourselves.
Ok, I will rephrase.

Peoples minds will be made up
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 06:37 PM   #3909
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Smile

I really enjoyed this thread.

And we are still not responsible for our actions
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 06:53 PM   #3910
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
I really enjoyed this thread.

And we are still not responsible for our actions
Are we responsible for our inactions though?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:00 PM   #3911
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Are we responsible for our inactions though?
Caused to act

Caused to inact

Same same
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:09 PM   #3912
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Caused to act

Caused to inact

Same same
Caused to inact?

What if said inactivity is the result of having no cause to act and therefore no cause to not act, but inactivity still being the result?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:11 PM   #3913
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Caused to inact?

What if said inactivity is the result of having no cause to act and therefore no cause to not act, but inactivity still being the result?
Then that would break the chain of infinite cause and effect and I would need an example of that which you speak.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:14 PM   #3914
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Then that would break the chain of infinite cause and effect and I would need an example of that which you speak.
Well, it's hypothetical I guess. However, I don't know for certain that there aren't examples. Perhaps people in catatonic states.

.

Last edited by white light; 24-02-2019 at 07:18 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:21 PM   #3915
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, it's hypothetical I guess. However, I don't know for certain that there aren't examples. Perhaps people in catatonic states.

.
Even in a catatonic state trillions of processes are happening.

I have spent hours trying to think of something that isn't caused.

I challenged everyone on this thread to come up with something.

Up to yet, nobody has given a credible example.

Which means .................
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:30 PM   #3916
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Even in a catatonic state trillions of processes are happening.

I have spent hours trying to think of something that isn't caused.

I challenged everyone on this thread to come up with something.

Up to yet, nobody has given a credible example.

Which means .................
Those trillions of functions are not necessarily causal elements in the onset of catatonia though.

What caused the original cause? If you say the original cause was caused then it was not the original cause, and therefore there is no original cause, and darn! we are responsible for our actions.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:32 PM   #3917
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Those trillions of functions are not necessarily causal elements in the onset of catatonia though.

What caused the original cause? If you say the original cause was caused then it was not the original cause, and therefore there is no original cause, and darn! we are responsible for our actions.
Infinite is a very hard concept to grasp isn't it
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:33 PM   #3918
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Try and think of absolutely anything else that has no beginning, or ends for that matter.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:35 PM   #3919
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Infinite is a very hard concept to grasp isn't it
Aye. And if all the universe is aspects of one consciousness, then who's to say that the one consciousness is not responsible.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:35 PM   #3920
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Try and think of absolutely anything else that has no beginning, or ends for that matter.
A circle. The M25.

.

Last edited by white light; 24-02-2019 at 07:39 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.