Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 11-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #161
mushroombot

Hello - Possible logical explanation ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by them View Post
Thank you for noticing my post mushroombot. How Fish pet food for Cats could become contaminated with a chip from somebody else's dead pet is a train of thought requiring critical reasoning.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7544199.stm

http://www.islaearth.org/show.php?_sid=1230883200

etcetera

I will upload some papers if you're really interested?

Lol - soylent green for cats

I find it quite funny to be honest. Everyone's way to wrapped up in the mystery to see what is the simplest explanation. It's still bad that it was found in the cat food, the salmon producers need to improve their processes to stop it happening again.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:06 AM   #162
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
hello thelyran, we meet again :-)
That thought could have mainly come from cat lovers or pet lovers or just a positively aligned human being.

I wish that was their main reason, of course it isn't...
I actually thought of you when i went on rreading this thread. thought maybe you weren't aware of it... but hehe, now i know. we cat lovers are aware of the unlimited atrocities performed by the "unidentified" perpetrators of these events. "unidentified " for now. Their day is coming thou when they will be exposed.
...Hi Cleopatra,
The one thing this thread mentions that's really disturbing is the possibility that pets are being recycled for pet food and stock-feed.I realise this happens with chickens and livestock,but had no idea that the RFID chip could be from an old insert in a former living animal.To be honest it looks like the human RFID chip,which is the angle I was working.But probably wrong.
I'm glad I don't feed my cats this type of processed food,Lisa gets human
grade tinned tuna and biscuits and tiger prawns once a week(fresh)...Nuts is on a PH- controlled medicinal diet...$3000 I spent on Nuts keeping him alive...
because of his former abusive owner.
You take care my dear,I would like to see Steppewar earn a little fame for this....hahahaha...never know what could become of this,regards Jason.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:46 PM   #163
jmmk

Does Sainsbury process or produce human food for sale? Maybe it was meant
to go into people food and accidentally got put into a vat of cat food!
jmmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #164
hunger

Default RFID Tags Replace Bar Codes at Sainsburys

Just found this old news story from 2000, it still doesn't explain why a RFID chip would be found inside a packet of cat food...

RFID Tags Replace Bar Codes at Sainsburys

http://www.allbusiness.com/retail-tr...4266436-1.html
hunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #165
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombot View Post
Hello - Possible logical explanation ahead!

Lol - soylent green for cats

I find it quite funny to be honest. Everyone's way to wrapped up in the mystery to see what is the simplest explanation. It's still bad that it was found in the cat food, the salmon producers need to improve their processes to stop it happening again.
Do you think that the PTB are just trying to get us programmed into believing that if we find that we have been chipped without our permission, then it may have just been an "accident" ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #166
them

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Do you think that the PTB are just trying to get us programmed into believing that if we find that we have been chipped without our permission, then it may have just been an "accident" ?
Surely, in this case, one would have to be ingesting Salmon Cat food to be chipped by "accident"? Our bodily processes would then pass the chip out during a subsequent movement.

I think the OP should ask his local Vet to scan the chip to see what information is registered on it. Or he could send it to me as I have a chip scanner in the office
Old 15-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #167
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
This is NOT a humour thread. Yesterday I opened a pouch of Sainsbury's salmon cat food, and when I was putting it in the bowl I discovered a strange small object.

I was going to send it to Sainsbury's with a letter of complaint, as it was small enough for my cat to swallow.

However, after doing some research I am convinced the object is an RFID chip.

Now I am wondering, how or why it ended up in there. I am also asking if there is any way to scan the information on the chip.

2 pictures below of it, plus a link to a site about RFID chips.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2894/rfidchipfz4.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7...ponent2rq6.jpg

http://endtimesworldnews.punt.nl/?r=1&id=459777
Perhaps they processed an animal that had such an implant. Maybe they forgot it had a chip and just left it in or something.

Are there any cattle holders that chip their animals for ID reasons. I know many are just painted. Maybe somebodies pet got in the mincer.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #168
them

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Perhaps they processed an animal that had such an implant. Maybe they forgot it had a chip and just left it in or something.

Are there any cattle holders that chip their animals for ID reasons. I know many are just painted. Maybe somebodies pet got in the mincer.

It was Salmon Cat food. They chip Salmon for research purposes. Please see above.

Last edited by them; 15-02-2009 at 01:07 PM.
them is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #169
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

It was Salmon Cat food. They chip Salmon for research purposes. Please see above.
My bad. Got into a thought there but went the wrong way!!!

Well if they chip the salmon then it would seem obvious that it has just been overlooked during the processing.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #170
steevo
Inactive

Quote:

Surely, in this case, one would have to be ingesting Salmon Cat food to be chipped by "accident"? Our bodily processes would then pass the chip out during a subsequent movement.

I think the OP should ask his local Vet to scan the chip to see what information is registered on it. Or he could send it to me as I have a chip scanner in the office
All fish could POTENTIALLY be chipped and cattle etc too I would have thought. I wouldnt be surprised if those microchips are old technology, and maybe they are making them alot smaller now so that they are hard to spot.

They put RFID chips inside trainers that you buy from shops that SUPPOSEDLY are to stop people stealing them from the shop. They could hide microchips inside clothing so that we can be tracked using biometric face recognition software and tetra masts/satelite. So even without realising that you are chipped you could try to escape to the woods and they would still find you.

Last edited by steevo; 15-02-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 15-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #171
amercury

What are you waiting for Steppewar?
Just get the thing scanned and then we will know where it came from.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #172
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

send it to me I'll scan it in our store ha ha
qasrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #173
mushroombot

Quote:
I doubt it really. As other folks have said, ingesting the chip would mean that it would pass through and most folks would realise that. The salmon monitoring program as mentioned by Them seems like a reasonable explanation. It kind of tickled me that the post had been overlooked with the mystery very much on peoples minds. At least this new evidence is being debated now.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #174
them

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if those microchips are old technology, and maybe they are making them a lot smaller now so that they are hard to spot.
The hummingbird’s rapid wing motion produces a distinct hum—hence the bird’s name. Please watch this amazing imagery for your personal edification.

Hey Steevo, they make microchips small enough to implant upon the backs of Hummingbirds.

Quote:
Ruby-throated Hummingbird

This bird aggressively defends its food supply and its surroundings against intruders.

Makes an amazing annual migration flight that includes crossing the 800-km expanse of the Gulf of Mexico.

Skilfully uses a variety of materials to build a nest that looks like a natural knob on the branch of a tree or shrub.

Beats its wings about 55 to 75 times a second.

Quote:
The Ruby-throated Hummingbird’s minute size, its skilful flight, and its migration set it apart among birds. The most remarkable feature about the hummingbird is its flight. It manoeuvres at incredible speed, rapidly changing direction in the air and darting away like a tiny green arrow. Unlike other birds, it can hover in place in the air. Its pointed wings appear to be a blur in flight. Scientists have been able to establish the rate of the wingbeats, by means of high-speed photography, at about 55 to 75 beats a second.
http://www.hww.ca/hww2.asp?id=71

Last edited by them; 16-02-2009 at 09:24 AM. Reason: ...youtube vanished
them is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #176
steevo
Inactive

Thanks Them. So if they can do it will those incredibly nimble birds then what chance have we got.
It's up to us to do something to make people aware (not just of microchips) of everything. If WE dont make a real effort NOW. I think we are headed for a police state fast. I had the tv on today and all that was on was war films, police programs, climate change scare tactics, and it was all aimed at the kids I reckon Sorry to go off topic there, but time is of the essence right now. And i have had bloody food poisening all weekend (not sure if it was definitely food poisening but that seems the most likely thing)

Last edited by steevo; 15-02-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 15-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #177
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Thanks Them. So if they can do it will those incredibly nimble birds then what chance have we got.
It's up to us to do something to make people aware (not just of microchips) of everything. If WE dont make a real effort NOW. I think we are headed for a police state fast. I had the tv on today and all that was on was war films, police programs, climate change scare tactics, and it was all aimed at the kids I reckon Sorry to go off topic there, but time is of the essence right now. And i have had bloody food poisening all weekend (not sure if it was definitely food poisening but that seems the most likely thing)
eeeehhh steevo,
i know how you feel
i have come to the same conclusion after observing the same: sublime programming of the minds via fear, control, wars, illness mixed with stupid soap operas that show the stupid empty lives of todays "developed" nations...

personally, i am daily outside with a camera taking pics of the sky. anywhere i stop and take photos of the chemtrails and actually HAARP has been going on lately too. an hour after the chemtrail has dispersed wide enough, it starts transforming into a "ribbed" form, sometimes it looks like the spine of a fish. well anyway, i know people stop and watch up too and that way, indirectly i make them curious and may be more aware of the lines in the skies!
silently, i do my possible for now share...
it still feels frustrating all this creepy situation that we are forced to live in by breathing in barium and harmful fungi spread by the winds after the chemtrails are laid out.

Cleo

Last edited by cleopatraxxx; 15-02-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: brething=edited to correct to "breathing"
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #178
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
eeeehhh steevo,
i know how you feel
i have come to the same conclusion after observing the same: sublime programming of the minds via fear, control, wars, illness mixed with stupid soap operas that show the stupid empty lives of todays "developed" nations...

personally, i am daily outside with a camera taking pics of the sky. anywhere i stop and take photos of the chemtrails and actually HAARP has been going on lately too. an hour after the chemtrail has dispersed wide enough, it starts transforming into a "ribbed" form, sometimes it looks like the spine of a fish. well anyway, i know people stop and watch up too and that way, indirectly i make them curious and may be more aware of the lines in the skies!
silently, i do my possible for now share...
it still feels frustrating all this creepy situation that we are forced to live in by breathing in barium and harmful fungi spread by the winds after the chemtrails are laid out.

Cleo

Thanks Cleo
Old 19-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #179
amercury

Quote:
Sorry off topic...but that is a cool video! I can't believe how many hummingbirds that guy attracts in his yard.
I have seen these in my backyard and I always think they are bugs at first.
I think they are rather bug like because they are so fast.

So what ever happened with the chip Steppewar??
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 04:26 AM   #180
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by amercury View Post
So what ever happened with the chip Steppewar??
I just popped back to ask the same.Any further developments,Steppe?
I'm guessing not or you would've said,but here's a bump any way.
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote