Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 23-02-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
limelady
Inactive

Default UK petition to ban microchipping of humans....

UK citizens, please take a minute to sign this important petition
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/No2Microchipping/
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #2
h1s_l0rdsh1p

I would love to sign.

Better yet, I would rather have a big demonstration against it.

However, I'm not a UK citizen, so I am very sorry that I can't help.
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #3
midwich cuckoo
Inactive

I will of course sign it, but yet again this petition will be ignored, mark my words!.

Edit: have a read of this -

Blair Does It Yet Again

Last edited by midwich cuckoo; 23-02-2007 at 03:03 PM.
midwich cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 04:00 PM   #4
brians201

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
UK citizens, please take a minute to sign this important petition
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/No2Microchipping/

Come on you Brits ............ get on this one and circulate it to all. It needs 750,000 before they eill even pay lip servive !!
brians201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #5
truthseeker1980

I will sign it, like I and most my colleagues, friends and family have done with the road tax and war pettitions, but they are laughable.

I don't know why they even bother giving us a petition when they wont take a blind bit of notice.

We all need to start demonstrating in a big way, 3-4 million people decending on London and parliament, can't be ignored, but then again over 1 million did against the illegal Iraq war and they still went ahead looking for weapons of Mass DESTRACTION.

I was thinking the only real way they will take any notice of us people, is if everyone didn't go to work on an organised day. If the same 1.5 million people who signed the the road tax spying sat nav petition, didn't go to work for a few days the government/illuminati couldn't ignore it.

Where do you start organising something like that though?
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 05:53 PM   #6
lilloz

Thanks limelady i have signed it for me and my family xx
Old 23-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftfromgoduk View Post
Sticky this...
schizophrenia is the correct way to spell it dude.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 08:19 PM   #8
deca

Default yep

yep I will sign and let people know about microchipping lots of people I have talked to have not heard of it or whats coming there way in the uk..they think big brother is a data base and a couple of cameras to catch crimals and terrorests and if you are agaisnt it you are one of them.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 10:09 PM   #9
lookfar

Default Very worthy one

Thanks for the link Lime

Signed & circulated This needs to be a sticky for sure!!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 10:14 PM   #10
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Thanks for the link Lime

Signed & circulated This needs to be a sticky for sure!!!
Done!

Since this is the David Icke forum and microchipping humans is something David has been warning us all against for many years, I felt it was a fitting tribute to him to make this petition a sticky.

Lime
Old 23-02-2007, 11:15 PM   #11
lookfar

Quote:
Done!

Since this is the David Icke forum and microchipping humans is something David has been warning us all against for many years, I felt it was a fitting tribute to him to make this petition a sticky.

Lime
Nice one Lime, thanks

Let's get this one circulated everyone - it's important we do something about this before it's too late!!! Let's hope to see David's name on there sometime soon too
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 25-02-2007, 02:48 PM   #12
mari

I've signed, though my family think I'm nuts to even THINK about the possibility of microchipping. They refuse to read anything which threatens to make them think outside of their box. Why is it that some people wont even read stuff like this, & that the only way I can commune with like-thinkers is via the Internet? Hmmm?
What the hell did we do before this marvellous life-saver?
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #13
deca

Default Hmmm

I live in the north west too. Same problem hard to find like minded people too.
Might be good idea to set up some kind of local meetings.
Old 25-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #14
notaslave
Inactive

Sorry I wont sign but I will protest on the street when it comes to it.

I only sign petitions that non-government organisations hold as they tend not to pass on your full details. Even then I rarely sign them.

I refuse to sign any on government pages for all I know they are collating a database of dissenters and I am not for making it too easy for them. LOL
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #15
deca

I am a TI they have my details, Hope more goverment agencies come after me and trip themselves up...It will waste more of there money and time hehehe.
Old 25-02-2007, 03:44 PM   #16
notaslave
Inactive

They pay no attention to what we think. Their arrogance is such that they do what they like and know that most will moan but will obey, because most are living in a trance working and watching television and trying to distract their minds from the awful truth of their lives.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #17
lookfar

I also was a bit apprehensive when I saw they wanted personal details. But also thought the same & signed it. What the heck, you're only saying you're against being microchipped, which I'm sure a lot of the population are.

If we all sit back and do nothing, then it won't be long until this will be forced upon us, all in the name of safety & protection of course! I for one don't wish to see that happen.

Regarding them having access to your info, I'm sure by just appearing on this forum alone, there's a trace already set up for them to see if they choose, plus all the other websites that we access. It's not worth worrying about really.

Last edited by i_am; 26-09-2007 at 02:50 AM.
Old 25-02-2007, 09:37 PM   #18
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaslave View Post

I only sign petitions that non-government organisations hold as they tend not to pass on your full details. Even then I rarely sign them.

I refuse to sign any on government pages for all I know they are collating a database of dissenters and I am not for making it too easy for them. LOL
Hello notaslave. Upon reading your post, in the nicest possible way I beg to differ regarding your "Not a slave" name. While you may not consider yourself a "slave" to the 'system' on one level, you most certainly are a slave to fear. How do the controllers control humanity? How have they always controlled humanity? Yes, FEAR.

FEAR IS THE SYSTEM!

You are still a slave because you have not yet learnt to suspend all your fears and live a life of spiritual freedom. As long as fear rules your life (and the decisions you make because of it) you will continue to be a slave to the system and easily controlled.

While you may be reluctant to put your personal details to a petition, here's the rub. The the various inteligence agencies ALREADY have access to ALL your private details. We have intelligence goons on this forum, as does every other conspiracy chat forum on the internet. They are monitoring what we talk about constantly - its their profession. While you may think your forum nickname protects you by giving you annonominity, you are wrong. These inteligence goons have immediate accessTO ALL YOUR DETAILS anytime they want them via backdoor internet tracing that folks like you and I don't have access to. They are experts at this.

Also, have you ever heard of ECHELON?

Every private email you've ever written, and every private phonecall you've ever made has already been through the Eschelon spy system network, and if you've ever uttered or written one of their may "key words", your correspondence will have triggered their alarm system......after which you communications will have been set aside and fully scrutinized, and your personal details analysed. If indeed they ARE keeping a data base of people who oppose 'the system', then odds are your name is already on it, along with many thousands of other people on chat forums etc.

My point is, you might as well just sign the petition because they already know who you are anyway.

Release your fears people and remember infinate love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion.

Best
Lime
Old 25-02-2007, 10:00 PM   #19
lookfar

Quote:
Hello notaslave. Upon reading your post, in the nicest possible way I beg to differ regarding your "Not a slave" name. While you may not consider yourself a "slave" to the 'system' on one level, you most certainly are a slave to fear. How do the controllers control humanity? How have they always controlled humanity? Yes, FEAR.

FEAR IS THE SYSTEM!

You are still a slave because you have not yet learnt to suspend all your fears and live a life of spiritual freedom. As long as fear rules your life (and the decisions you make because of it) you will continue to be a slave to the system and easily controlled.

While you may be reluctant to put your personal details to a petition, here's the rub. The the various inteligence agencies ALREADY have access to ALL your private details. We have intelligence goons on this forum, as does every other conspiracy chat forum on the internet. They are monitoring what we talk about constantly - its their profession. While you may think your forum nickname protects you by giving you annonominity, you are wrong. These inteligence goons have immediate accessTO ALL YOUR DETAILS anytime they want them via backdoor internet tracing that folks like you and I don't have access to. They are experts at this.

Also, have you ever heard of ECHELON?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

Every private email you've ever written, and every private phonecall you've ever made has already been through the Eschelon spy system network, and if you've ever uttered or written one of their may "key words", your correspondence will have triggered their alarm system......after which you communications will have been set aside and fully scrutinized, and your personal details analysed. If indeed they ARE keeping a data base of people who oppose 'the system', then odds are your name is already on it, along with many thousands of other people on chat forums etc.

My point is, you might as well just sign the petition because they already know who you are anyway.

Release your fears people and remember infinate love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion.

Best
Lime
Great post Lime

We can't let fear stop us from opposing things like this - we'd be playing right into their hands, it's exactly what they want!

It needs lots more names - only 348 so far....
Old 25-02-2007, 10:35 PM   #20
mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaslave View Post

I thought about that one before I signed my name etc, but then I thought, f**K it, I will go down fighting.....!
mari is offline   Reply With Quote