Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 17-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #21
neo13
Inactive

Thanks for answering my question David I just want to say keep up the good work and stay positive, maybe take a day or two off, it will definitely help to isolate yourself from all the shit around you, and simply remember who you are We are all infinite love and we will not loose our chance to live in happiness in a free world, i know i am not giving up :luv:
neo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:37 AM   #22
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Nice to a see response at last David but I think you only answered ONE of the questions very lengthily, when there's a whole queue waiting. May I suggest you answer the rest even if it means been a bit tough with yourself and containing the answer to each to say 3-4 mins max ? That way more enquiring posters get served ?
Come on David ! Do it as a Christmas treat ! All those other questions that have been patiently queuing up for your attention for the last few months... please ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 05-12-2014 at 11:37 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:26 PM   #23
ex sheep

My question for David.
Is no memory from reincarnating part and parcel with the trick of the light and part of the matrix, this is a major stumbling block for me as without memory you cannot evolve and throws out the theory that you come here to learn.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #24
elshaper
Inactive

Dear David,
Are our souls recycled back to this 3D world by reincarnation? OR Are reptilians going for depopulation? If so, why our souls are recycled back? These two are conflicting theories. Which is it to be?

Last edited by elshaper; 05-12-2014 at 12:34 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:26 PM   #25
tekamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Dear David,
Are our souls recycled back to this 3D world by reincarnation? OR Are reptilians going for depopulation? If so, why our souls are recycled back? These two are conflicting theories. Which is it to be?

fair question

still when in the endeffect time doesnt matter, why does (soul)bodycount count?

Last edited by tekamin; 05-12-2014 at 02:28 PM.
tekamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:24 PM   #26
cosmic tramp

Gareth is your Dad going to answer some of these questions, as promised ?
Old 31-01-2015, 12:51 AM   #27
blighty

Default They

Together we'll say no to the psycho killers

The bored musicians - the lead singers with no amount of
creativity

(Hi guys, sing if you're gonna sing)

Exposing the dreamworld means exposing these Elbows
blighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:43 PM   #28
colinberry1

Here's something to make you happy David. http://youtu.be/_sipDbRfR7Q

Ah, David, if there is one thing you can change in this world, what would it be.

Last edited by colinberry1; 12-02-2015 at 10:04 PM.
colinberry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:14 AM   #29
treesie

Thumbs up David

Do you think you will be heading down to Australia any time soon.Hope so
Thank you for sheading some light ,I knew something was crook ,but not to what extent
Kind regards Peter
treesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 04:39 AM   #30
raburgeson

David is looking for results, not praise. You fight everyday to get a meaning across and you try saying it a bit different to see if you can reach more people that heard it the first time and leave with the blank stare of the confused. It is only boring for those that got it completely the first time. New members are coming everyday. It is nice that David left this here for those that have not heard or did not understand the message. You bored people, be happy and party, he gave you this and you know it. The step you are waiting to take isn't ready yet because there are not enough of us yet.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 06:13 AM   #31
raburgeson

David, the power plant you took, Ayahuasca, did they prepare you correctly? Did you just go over there and drink this without the disciplines and ceremonies? There are other plants that teach you things you should know before you endeavor. I hope they at least smoked you before your journey. You understanding may have been different if you had taken no short cuts.

Oneness or collective mind of human kind?
Old 15-06-2015, 08:27 PM   #32
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke View Post
David says, "if only we knew the World we are going to live in!" The fact is, that people are so wrapped up in their own selfish, greedy, vain, materialistic, aggressive natures - they don't give a shit! It's a sad fact, but they won't listen!

Question: Do you think 2016 will be the end game, with the Van Allen belt creating huge amounts of radiation to everyone at sea level?

Thomas Castello stated that people should go to caves, and above the level of the terrain! Another person stated that people could be moved to safer places, yet they refuse to tell people! Everyone at sea level will be annihilated, so the above information makes sense!

Last edited by maxine; 15-06-2015 at 08:47 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 08:36 PM   #33
1zenith
Banned

Default Nothing came up. THe thread is blank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
David says, "if only we knew the World we are going to live in!" The fact is, that people are so wrapped up in their own selfish, greedy, vain, materialistic, aggressive natures - they don't give a shit! It's a sad fact, but they won't listen!

Question: Do you think 2016 will be the end game, with the Van Allen belt creating huge amounts of radiation to everyone at sea level?

The pc blocked it.

What did he say??

Yep. I would be happy to go live on top of a mountain with forests by myself for ever.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 09:15 PM   #34
raburgeson

I have viewed some of the places they have marked as safe. It is far safer where I am. There is an agenda here and I hope people will study it carefully. As far safe from the ocean 1 place they have marked is in New Jersey, a much lower altitude than the one I live in.

Of course I am at the downstream of radiation just like everybody else. Fukushima is a slow acting China syndrome. Also the history of not reporting and under reporting nuclear accidents is a direct policy of the US government. Three mile Island as we where told was just a small release and no big deal. This is according to news propaganda here. The rest of the world understands the nuclear release at 3 Mile Island at the time it happen as the second most horrible accident. Now with the 3 Daiichi plant in ruins it has been moved to number three. It has come to my conclusion that there is no safe place they have no reason to move anyone anywhere. This is all agenda driven, how else can I drive this point home.
Old 15-06-2015, 10:47 PM   #35
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I have viewed some of the places they have marked as safe. It is far safer where I am. There is an agenda here and I hope people will study it carefully. As far safe from the ocean 1 place they have marked is in New Jersey, a much lower altitude than the one I live in.

Of course I am at the downstream of radiation just like everybody else. Fukushima is a slow acting China syndrome. Also the history of not reporting and under reporting nuclear accidents is a direct policy of the US government. Three mile Island as we where told was just a small release and no big deal. This is according to news propaganda here. The rest of the world understands the nuclear release at 3 Mile Island at the time it happen as the second most horrible accident. Now with the 3 Daiichi plant in ruins it has been moved to number three. It has come to my conclusion that there is no safe place they have no reason to move anyone anywhere. This is all agenda driven, how else can I drive this point home.
Even if we avoid the Van Allen Belt, secret sections of Government will use beam weapons, and other technologies to kill everyone else off!

Last edited by maxine; 15-06-2015 at 10:49 PM.
Old 25-06-2015, 03:27 AM   #36
jaybird88
Inactive

what was the reason for the Chinese subjugation of Tibet? was it just exploitation or did they have another agenda being as Tibet is considered by many to be a global center of knowledge.
jaybird88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 08:31 PM   #37
intbel

Default An observation ...

"Remember Who You Are" - a great book which I have read several times and will no doubt dip into again.

I think the title is a misnomer because, David, it seems to me that in both the book and your talks you are describing what we are rather than who we are.

After all, we have no control over what we are but who we are we decide for ourselves and if we don't like who we are we can make changes accordingly.

Further thoughts:

https://youtu.be/sWP_96bDT4c

:luv:
intbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 10:56 AM   #38
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Gareth is your Dad going to answer some of these questions, as promised ?
Sorry to have to quote myself but some of this unanswered question queue is now over 2 years old...
Old 24-07-2015, 06:04 PM   #39
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
The pc blocked it.

What did he say??

Yep. I would be happy to go live on top of a mountain with forests by myself for ever.
In short: Van Allen belt......lots of radiation, as well as a pole shift! People at sea level will be most affected!

It's supposed to happen next summer!

Last edited by maxine; 24-07-2015 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:25 PM   #40
tinmenace

Thumbs up hi

David, this is more of a comment than a question. After finding your information about a decade ago, so much has changed for me. A lot of people can't seem to get past the "lizard" thing which is a shame because they're missing the most important part of your message, which is to think for oneself. To learn discernment and to KNOW when something is true or not. This is one of our lost senses, dulled by controlling forces across the centuries. When I first saw you on the history channel (which was the catalyst to my current path) I was a person that still believed in the God of the bible. I was an angry person and a self-destructive person. I also always tuned into the good in people (and even imagined it was there when it was not - it's a wonder I'm still alive, truth be told). I was naive and damaged. Now, several years later, after doing a LOT of work on myself as a person (because it starts with ourselves first), I am an informed atheist. I am a peaceful person and I no longer want to leave this plane because it hurts too much. I also no longer believe that every being in human form is in fact human or good. I've gone from thinking that the humans are a species worth saving (because nothing can destroy our infinite consciousness) to doubting that this human manifestation is really worth fighting for at all. Please don't get me wrong, there are many individuals in human and animal form that I absolutely adore and would die defending but I don't think our species is a good one. In fact I think it's defective and I think that it was genetically manipulated to prevent any meaningful evolution. I think things have gone too far and I don't think anything other than total cataclysm will give our collective consciousness the boost it needs to truly wake up.

I watched your video at at the start of your thread. I can tell you feel despondent too.

Thank you for being you. I hope we can meet in person one day. I'd love that. Good vibes to you, David. xoxox
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote