Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 27-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
the moral man
Banned

Default The official Bill Cooper discussion thread.

Dear Friends
kind regards
I have been watching Bill Cooper on youtube and listening to some of his radio broadcasts and it seems that he was the original conspiracy theorist.
The information that Bill Cooper put out there paved the way for the Truth Movement.
Here is Bill Cooper on the Metaphysical Experience.

Bill Cooper put all of the information of the Illuminati and did it with good manners and class.
It was a real shame that Bill Cooper was killed in 2001.
What are your views on Bill Cooper and why do you think he was killed by the authorities?
If you could get back to me with your comments I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
h2pogo
Inactive

bill cooper was the one of the first to open my eyes..RIP Bill your work will never be forgotten..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
rodin
Banned

Bill was likely taken out to make way for Alex Jones. Genesis/Bronfman

The closer one gets to truth the more danger one is in

Rik Clay was another who knew to much and was telling

Prison Planet subscribers are likely on ADL list targeted for assassination when TSHTF

Possibly we all are (apart from the shills of course)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101038

Last edited by rodin; 27-01-2010 at 03:42 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Bill was likely taken out to make way for Alex Jones. Genesis/Bronfman
Dear rodin
kind regards
I like Alex Jones and consider him to be a genuine opponent of the NWO.
I must confess though that Alex Jones continually lies about Bill Cooper and that is wrong.

Jones is banking on people not researching Cooper and realizing that Cooper was the founding father of the Truth Movement, Patriot Movement and the first great Conspiracy theorist.
Jones calls Cooper a drunk, a liar and a nutcase of no substance.
Cooper never talked about anything that he couldn't prove and always said that he didn't know if UFOs were created by Aliens or the governments.
Cooper presented everything that Icke and Jones without the bravado and showmanship upon viewing.
yours thankfully
John
Old 27-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
decode reality
Inactive

I watched a doccumentary on his life on Google 2 years ago, I was very impressed by the work he did.

Incidentally, I tried to buy 'Behold A Pale Horse' back then...surprise surprise, it was out of print.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
icarus
Inactive

i've read pale horse and apart from being shockingly badly written, it's full to bursting with information, intended and unintended

cooper was clearly a resourceful and serious man, and not the usual conspiracy author/activist type. cooper was feared because he had more cache, and links still to the military and intelligence networks

no way could they leave this man breathing after 911. he would have been on a mission more than ever

cooper was former naval intelligence with high security clearence, they don't give that to nutters. he also saw things while serving on board navy vessels which just astounded him, secret technology and so on. after one sighting his ship was detoured to Malta and spooks came on board to threaten the whole crew to keep silent.

he was certainly murdered, they knew he had guns and was uncompromising, and it was easy to turn up and provoke him, or just shoot him outright, though he did shoot a local sheriff in self defence.

alex jones is a joke compared to cooper, and he knows it
icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I watched a doccumentary on his life on Google 2 years ago, I was very impressed by the work he did.

Incidentally, I tried to buy 'Behold A Pale Horse' back then...surprise surprise, it was out of print.
Dear decode reality
kind regards
I think that this is the documentary that you are referring to.

The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=bill+cooper#

You can order Behold a Pale Horse through these two links in either the written or audio book.
1. 2. http://www.learnoutloud.com/Sale-Sec...le-Horse/13825
I will be getting this book in the near future as I feel that it will be a good addition to my collection of books focused on the truth.
yours thankfully
John
Old 27-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #8
torus
Inactive

Since Bill is no longer with us, I will only speak of his endearing traits. Again, he doesn't need a post mortem defence of his character, but I offer it anyway. First off, if Annie, Dorothy ("pooh"), or Allison happen to read this; I hope that you are all well! He had an uncanny ability to inspire his listeners and spoke with a sincerity that was not contrived. A dedicated family man who was NOT an alcoholic! Some of his radio presentations could be misinterpreted as "fear-mongering" and I too questioned the man who encouraged his listeners to question everything...including Bill himself. Once he got to "know" you via his open lines during The Hour Of The Time, or through written correspondence in my case, you could call him at home. It was during "private" phone calls that I was able to learn more about him.

I miss you Bill...
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
decim

(4 February 1739 – 30 January 1805) was a Scottish physicist, inventor and academic. He was a professor of philosophy at the University of Edinburgh and Secretary to the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Robison invented the siren and also worked with James Watt on an early steam car. Following the French Revolution, Robison became disenchanted with elements of the Enlightenment. He authored Proofs of a Conspiracy in 1797—a polemic accusing Freemasonry of being infiltrated by Weishaupt's Order of the Illuminati.

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Freemasonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands... A Literary Society is the most proper form for the introduction of our Order into any state where we are yet strangers." (as quoted in John Robison's "Proofs of a Conspiracy" 1798, re- printed by Western Islands, Boston, 1967, p. 112)

PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ALL THE RELIGIONS AND GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE
BY JOHN ROBISON, A. M.
PROFESSOR OF NATURAL PHILOSOPHY, AND SECRETARY TO THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF EDINBURGH
PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
I have been watching Bill Cooper on youtube and listening to some of his radio broadcasts and it seems that he was the original conspiracy theorist.
The information that Bill Cooper put out there paved the way for the Truth Movement.
Here is Bill Cooper on the Metaphysical Experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDM5qoge9bg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxCejpOzup8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlb2w7ERTuA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlNk8O_z3OQ

Bill Cooper put all of the information of the Illuminati and did it with good manners and class.
It was a real shame that Bill Cooper was killed in 2001.
What are your views on Bill Cooper and why do you think he was killed by the authorities?
If you could get back to me with your comments I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 27-01-2010 at 04:47 PM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #10
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
Since Bill is no longer with us, I will only speak of his endearing traits. Again, he doesn't need a post mortem defence of his character, but I offer it anyway. First off, if Annie, Dorothy ("pooh"), or Allison happen to read this; I hope that you are all well! He had an uncanny ability to inspire his listeners and spoke with a sincerity that was not contrived. A dedicated family man who was NOT an alcoholic! Some of his radio presentations could be misinterpreted as "fear-mongering" and I too questioned the man who encouraged his listeners to question everything...including Bill himself. Once he got to "know" you via his open lines during The Hour Of The Time, or through written correspondence in my case, you could call him at home. It was during "private" phone calls that I was able to learn more about him.

I miss you Bill...
Dear torus
kind regards
Its interesting that Bill Cooper responded to letters and would give people his phone number, I think that is another good trait that seperates him from others.
He was a guy that reject the 'sheople' and dedicated his time to speaking to people who had the ability to question their reality properly.
Here is Bill Cooper on Dimensions In Parapsychology.

Bill Cooper did state that it was possible that Aliens created UFO's, but he dismissed this possibility and said that all UFO's were government created.
There is nothing that I have heard that questions Bill Cooper's sincerity.
yours thankfully
John
Old 27-01-2010, 04:51 PM   #11
bobbydiva

Anyone listened to the recent Jason Bermas shows? He makes a good point about Bill's death, how he kind of set himself up by confronting the cops with a gun when he was wanted for IRS issues. It comes across that they "took him out", but they'd probably have done the same to anyone in that position.

Still I love his book, I have some of his audio. I'm pretty sure he was the precursor to the truth movement.

The AJ vs Cooper thing I think is ego on both sides.

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!

Last edited by bobbydiva; 27-01-2010 at 04:55 PM.
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #12
monkeymagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
Anyone listened to the recent Jason Bermas shows? He makes a good point about Bill's death, how he kind of set himself up by confronting the cops with a gun when he was wanted for IRS issues. It comes across that they "took him out", but they'd probably have done the same to anyone in that position.

Still I love his book, I have some of his audio. I'm pretty sure he was the precursor to the truth movement.

How do you know he confronted the cops being as he was the only one their and we only have the killers word to go by?

Listen to mystery Babylon from beginning to end, then listen again. Bill hit em where it hurt.
monkeymagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #13
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post

Dear bobbydiva
kind regards
Bill Cooper didn't confront them with a gun, the Police provoked him into coming out by acting like rowdy teenagers.
Cooper asked them to leave otherwise he would call the authories, he got back in his truck and drove back to his ranch to call the Police.
When he got back to his ranch, the Police swarmed him and shot him to death.
The reason why Bill Cooper and Alex Jones fell out was because Jones put out fed disinformation during his Y2K broadcast.

Bill Cooper rightly condemned Alex Jones for speaking about news reports without verifying what he was saying.
Alex Jones responded to Bill Cooper's criticism by endlessly lying about him thereafter.
Jones has improved to a good degree after Cooper pointed out his faults, but he still continues to lie about Cooper even after his death.
In a niche market like the Truth Movement, it is the job of a conspiracy theorist to neutralize another conspiracy theorist.
So Alex Jones takes it upon himself to call Bill Cooper an insignificent crazy person and a drunk in the hope that his listeners won't do their own research.
I have done my research into Bill Cooper and I found out that he was a very significent, very sane, very intelligent and very credible.
yours thankfully
John
Old 27-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #14
rodin
Banned

Re UFO's

I agree if they exist they are government created

I have the big picture of how this may be done. Already in 1900 it was known that gravity was not as simple as Newtonian. Maxwell had derived the field equations for a moving charge ie electron (usually)

When an electron moves it creates a powerful field called magnetism

The logical extension was to look at what happened when mass moved.

Einstein was an actor into whom were poured others theories and equations. The objective being to promote a false science leading away from gravitomagnetism.

This is my thinking and I have a big picture into which this fits

'Flying Saucers' may be disc-shaped because they operate on the principle of accelerated circular motion

You may find this intriguing...

Old 27-01-2010, 05:52 PM   #15
decim

Newton & his masonic brethren used similar tactics on Robert Hooke, FRS (18 July 1635 – 3 March 1703)

Quote:
Re UFO's

I have the big picture of how this may be done. Already in 1900 it was known that gravity was not as simple as Newtonian. Maxwell had derived the field equations for a moving charge ie electron (usually)

Einstein was an actor into whom were poured others theories and equations. The objective being to promote a false science leading away from gravitomagnetism.

'Flying Saucers' may be disc-shaped because they operate on the principle of accelerated circular motion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaOIWXqH9Io
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #16
conan1040

Mr. Cooper spoke about terror attack in USA that'd be blamed on O. Bin Laden on June 28th, 2001 in his "Hour of time" show according to the documentary I saw the other day
Old 27-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #17
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Re UFO's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaOIWXqH9Io
Dear rodin
kind regards
Here is Bill Cooper addressing the Alien Hoax and UFOs in two of his Hour of the Time radio broadcasts on August 22nd 1997.

Cooper takes swipes at Richard Hoagland and Art Bell during this broadcast
These radio broadcast confirm that Bill Cooper believed that UFOs were government creations.
The broadcast was aired before Alex Jones was on the scene so that proves that Cooper didn't emulate Jones (as he claimed last year) as 'The Great Patriot leader', it was the other way around.
yours thankfully
John
Old 27-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #18
i_am

Hi John

I have moved this to the researchers subforum. While discussing Bill's research, it is fine here but if it turns into a negative 'discussion' on Bill or any other researcher, it may need to go to conspiratainment.

Last edited by i_am; 27-01-2010 at 06:12 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #19
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear rodin
kind regards
Here is Bill Cooper addressing the Alien Hoax and UFOs in two of his Hour of the Time radio broadcasts on August 22nd 1997.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45aeUdq9Zj0

Cooper takes swipes at Richard Hoagland and Art Bell during this broadcast
These radio broadcast confirm that Bill Cooper believed that UFOs were government creations.
The broadcast was aired before Alex Jones was on the scene so that proves that Cooper didn't emulate Jones (as he claimed last year) as 'The Great Patriot leader', it was the other way around.
yours thankfully
John
Following the revelations of Bill Cooper the 'hacking' by Gary McKinnon if NASA is revealed for what it really is

edit

what a joy to listen to him again @ length

Last edited by rodin; 27-01-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 27-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #20
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Hi John

I have moved this to the researchers subforum. While discussing Bill's research, it is fine here but if it turns into a negative 'discussion' on Bill or any other researcher, it may need to go to conspiratainment.
Dear i_am
kind regards
Thank you for moving this thread to a sub-forum where hardly anyone will see it.
I want this thread put back in the general forum because it was generating responses and feedback untill you interfered and put a spanner in the works.
I expect this mistake to be rectified immediately.
yours thankfully
John