Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2015, 08:00 PM   #601
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshspencer View Post
I have watched all the 18 video and i believe that the children are telling the truth , i was an actor for a few years and this is not scripted this is real

very hard to get ones head around this ,

the schools website which was up and running last night is not not open it now requires a log in as down for maintenance ..

sur;ey this is not going to be another case where it disappears under a carpet .
If they were acting, they blow every Bafta winner out of the water.

It's a huge 'coincidence' that the website is down, obviously it's been inundated with visitors.

But I'm afraid this will never come out, because it would be a massive scandal, requiring many arrests and seven Camden church schools will be closed down. Many others would find themselves devoid of pupils.

Satanic child-sex cults have government protection.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:49 PM   #602
cafe beelzebub

Post count of first vid in thread doesnt seem to be going up, was going up a few 1000 every few hours, been at 169,063 for ages now.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:33 PM   #603
chedder

http://www.london24.com/news/upmarke...ld_s_1_3016352

Posted over at GLP, wonder if this is the Mcdonalds they are talking about.

'Earlier this month, the Hampstead schoolboy who won a competition to open the restaurant revealed he wished he had “never agreed to take part”

Last edited by chedder; 09-02-2015 at 09:34 PM.
chedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:42 PM   #604
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedder View Post
http://www.london24.com/news/upmarke...ld_s_1_3016352

Posted over at GLP, wonder if this is the Mcdonalds they are talking about.

'Earlier this month, the Hampstead schoolboy who won a competition to open the restaurant revealed he wished he had “never agreed to take part”
That article is dated 2013.

The 'schoolboy' mentioned in it is now 30 years old. His concern was (becoming a member of PETA in later years), for the the ethical treatment of animals.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:46 PM   #605
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post

It's a huge 'coincidence' that the website is down, obviously it's been inundated with visitors.
Isn't it just? I would like to think they've also been inundated with phone calls and e-mails from people all over the world.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:49 PM   #606
elshaper
Inactive

It's hard to tell which branch. By checking McD site, there is one in Swiss Cottage and one in Camden which are the nearest to Hampstead. East Finchley swimming pool was mentioned too as one of the gathering places so..... really don't know.

ETA: OK, so there is a McD within the swimming pool complex. I just checked on McD website.

Last edited by elshaper; 09-02-2015 at 10:05 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:58 PM   #607
chedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
That article is dated 2013.

The 'schoolboy' mentioned in it is now 30 years old. His concern was (becoming a member of PETA in later years), for the the ethical treatment of animals.
Yes that's what the article states. If the children's story is in fact true, they were abused well before 2013, possibly at this very place. It's interesting Mcdonalds decided to sell the store to some other super chain after fighting for 12 years to open it.

Last edited by chedder; 09-02-2015 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #608
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Yes that's what the article states. If the children's story is in fact true, then they were abused well before 2013, possibly at this very place. It's interesting Mcdonalds decided to sell the store to some other super chain after fighting for 12 years to open it.
So would a check on their financial history for the last 12 years. If they were losing money that might be motive to sell up and move on.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:03 PM   #609
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Yes that's what the article states. If the children's story is in fact true, then they were abused well before 2013, possibly at this very place. It's interesting Mcdonalds decided to sell the store to some other super chain after fighting for 12 years to open it.
Yes, but they sold it before even a sniff of this story had hit the internets. Why would they have been in such a hurry to sell such a useful location for their evil cause?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:06 PM   #610
bubblewrapped
Inactive

If anyone else wants to do a bit of looking about, it would be grateful for the help.
Anything I find I will store, but I don't want to post all sorts on here so will only do so if really necesary
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:08 PM   #611
chedder

Strange statements from the school's website (as of today closed to the public).

Some firms, especially within the banking sector, are prepared to pay you for your voluntary time if you are helping at the Christmas or Summer fairs, or any other event. This money is paid to the school as part of a government scheme to encourage charitable donations.

If you are thinking of doing any online shopping, you register (which takes no more than 3 minutes). Next step is to nominate Christchurch School London NW3 as your cause.
Each time you shop, you follow the links from this website to the retailer of your choice (of which there are 2700 including Ocado, John Lewis, Argos, Apple and many other high street choices), when you spend your money then the retailer donates up to 15% of the total spend to the school.
It doesn’t cost you any extra but throughout the year can amount to a large total for the school with no extra effort from any of us!

In most subjects, more able children will not simply be taught the next part of he curriculum, but provided with activities to deepen and extend their knowledge, e.g. problem-solving or investigation work. Each class also has a ‘challenge area’ with a changing task each week to get all children thinking.

The range of opportunities and additional workshops for the more able offered by Camden or within a cluster of local schools is growing each year. There are often very limited spaces for these activities and children will be selected to take part based on their known skills in the particular area. If we feel that your child will benefit from taking part in a workshop which is due to take place we will contact you individually with the details. The school’s Gifted and Talented coordinator organises this process.

Lastly just to say that we really need helpers for all the events that we hold. There is a dedicated team that help out so much all the time and that the Friends’ rely on and it would be great to expand this team to include new faces so please let us know if you can help out with any- thing; even 30 minutes here and there. It isn’t a lifelong commitment, we promise!

There are 16 governors on the body which consists of 3 elected parent governors, 1 LA governor, 3 staff governors and 9 foundation governors. The school is a Voluntary Aided school. This means that the school is a maintained school funded in the same way as all other Camden schools. However, where it differs is that trustees own the school rather than the Local Authority, the governing body employs the staff, decides the admission policy and religious education, and is responsible for the building.

There is a new Estate Agent opening in Hampstead and they have approached the
school to be part of their launch celebrations.
They are invited to enter a bake off that will
be judged at the real estate premises by Mary Berry on the 8th March.

Disco Bar:
Mrs Forsdyke has approved the concept of an adults pay bar as the next disco.
This could be stocked with a combination of current supplies in the loft and donations from
parents. It was proposed to set the bar up in the Year 2 class room, and to have another
room for siblings to watch a movie whilst the Infant/Junior Disco is on.

Alcohol licence:
As Mrs Forsdyke has approved the concept of an Adults Bar at the Disco,
Polly will investigate the cost/details of CCSF gaining a licence and if there is anything to be
gained.

Last edited by chedder; 10-02-2015 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #612
elshaper
Inactive

Strange content.
Could they have been hacked?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:14 PM   #613
chedder

No it was all there yesterday before the site went down and the youtube video only had a few thousand views.

http://www.christchurchschool.co.uk/...013%5B1%5D.pdf

http://www.christchurchschool.co.uk/...s_Dec_2010.pdf

Last edited by chedder; 09-02-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:22 PM   #614
yass

Almost forgot that when rummaging through web archives of the school I took a screen shot of a running ticker stating a school closure on February 09, and today happens to be February 09, but the webpage was archived a long time ago.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:29 PM   #615
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
bubblewrapped,
I'm not comfortable repeating the names and all that details you posted but who is this so called company director? I'm a little confused here.
Ive deleted as could be looked at as too confusing, sorry
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:49 PM   #616
velma

As someone previously stated, since examinations of the children confirmed they had been sodomised, and they named their abusers, there is a case to answer. Their father (and others) should have been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and questioned. There was also toxicology tests done on their hair to ascertain if they were drugged, and with what, and for how long, which could further validate their claims. Therefore, the fact that police closed the case based on the supposed retraction of their allegations, and believed the 'Mask of Zorro' explanation, stinks of a cover-up. In light of their negligence in the "historic abuse" case, involving Saville and Smith etc., how can we ever expect the (paedophile protecting)police force to do their job?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 12:13 AM   #617
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
As someone previously stated, since examinations of the children confirmed they had been sodomised, and they named their abusers, there is a case to answer. Their father (and others) should have been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and questioned. There was also toxicology tests done on their hair to ascertain if they were drugged, and with what, and for how long, which could further validate their claims. Therefore, the fact that police closed the case based on the supposed retraction of their allegations, and believed the 'Mask of Zorro' explanation, stinks of a cover-up. In light of their negligence in the "historic abuse" case, involving Saville and Smith etc., how can we ever expect the (paedophile protecting)police force to do their job?
The Freemasonic police? Covering up for Satanic ritual child rape & murder? The cunts that swear their allegiance to the parasite "queen"?? It can't possibly be true...
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:38 AM   #618
yass

I was wondering at first where in the world the women would get plastic... willies... to strap on and wondered if they were made in some underground operation.

Then I remembered.

In May of 2014 at a forum where guest posting is allowed an anonymous person posted to a thread a member had made about access problems, that they were blocked from ichat (post #17) and seemed pretty upset about it. I thought it was kind of strange and random. I'm not sure if that's when I looked it up or if it was after yet another person had posted 4 months later replying that they were too.
I looked ichat up and discovered it is a forum (thought it might be a chat room by the name) and to boot, it is a lesbian forum.
I looked over the topics and even read in a few. One of the topics was whether others liked to use the strap on penises with their partners.
I don't have the link, didn't save it and it is way gone from my history files and I decided on not replying to the random guest. I do have the memory of what I saw. A web search should get a link if anyone wants to research the subject. I don't feel like it.
I do want to contribute the information in case anyone else didn't know about the contraptions. For all I know everyone knows about them and I'm just the last to know. It seems to work that way sometimes.
There's only so much information we can retain in our memories. I've seen old threads of mine like at glp which looked like new subjects that I'd never seen before and didn't remember ever posting them.
Ah-well, I digress.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:41 AM   #619
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Post count of first vid in thread doesnt seem to be going up, was going up a few 1000 every few hours, been at 169,063 for ages now.
It's climbed to 191,000 at the time of this post...
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:00 AM   #620
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I was wondering at first where in the world the women would get plastic... willies... to strap on and wondered if they were made in some underground operation.

Then I remembered.

In May of 2014 at a forum where guest posting is allowed an anonymous person posted to a thread a member had made about access problems, that they were blocked from ichat (post #17) and seemed pretty upset about it. I thought it was kind of strange and random. I'm not sure if that's when I looked it up or if it was after yet another person had posted 4 months later replying that they were too.
I looked ichat up and discovered it is a forum (thought it might be a chat room by the name) and to boot, it is a lesbian forum.
I looked over the topics and even read in a few. One of the topics was whether others liked to use the strap on penises with their partners.
I don't have the link, didn't save it and it is way gone from my history files and I decided on not replying to the random guest. I do have the memory of what I saw. A web search should get a link if anyone wants to research the subject. I don't feel like it.
I do want to contribute the information in case anyone else didn't know about the contraptions. For all I know everyone knows about them and I'm just the last to know. It seems to work that way sometimes.
There's only so much information we can retain in our memories. I've seen old threads of mine like at glp which looked like new subjects that I'd never seen before and didn't remember ever posting them.
Ah-well, I digress.
You HAVE led a sheltered life yass
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote