Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 29-04-2014, 07:16 AM   #1
10thlight
Inactive

Default Leaker Speaks Out At United Nations and You Wont B

What now deniers?

Its a start in the right direction.

Chemtrails, Here is your PROOF 100% Real "MUST WATCH"

Quote:
By now everyone has witnessed streaks of white trailing across the sky, stretching from horizon to horizon, ultimately turning the skies into a murky haze. We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminum, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver. All of which attribute to a host of health problems including: neurological effects, heart damage, eyesight issues, reproduction failures, immune system damage, gastrointestinal disorders, damaged kidney, damaged liver, hormonal problems, and more.

The truth is the government is spraying deadly chemtrails in hopes of population reduction. Furthermore they have been known to use chemtrails as biological testing agents on the populace; all while claiming they are nothing more than mere vapor.
http://beforeitsnews.com/chemtrails/...g-2446068.html

Last edited by 10thlight; 29-04-2014 at 07:21 AM.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 07:29 AM   #2
10thlight
Inactive

Now what about the nanos.lol
Old 02-05-2014, 11:49 PM   #3
10thlight
Inactive

What no denial now.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:23 AM   #4
rbl_4nik8r

Rosalind Peterson has an opinion, just like I do and you do nothing more, she is no expert and really didn't present any cold hearted facts other than her opinion as to what is happening above her head on any given day. I guess you didn't bother to Google her or her cause, but that's OK.

Let me ask you since you want an opinion on this what is she an expert in ? What schooling has she gone to or education in any of the fields she talks about ? Did she get a degree in anything ?

Now she did get to go before the United Nation, but so has many of other people like Castro, Ahmadinejad, Gaddafi and Obama. Your talking about the same United Nations that was given 10 billion dollars from Bill Gates to give out vaccines to poor country's. They having been give shoots to children for the past few decades and have you bothered to bring that up ?

You fear trails in the sky and that's fine your choice but I would be more worried about some of what the UN is doing to the kids of the world and are clueless to do anything about it.

Look I do believe Rosalinds heart is into what she believes, but I also believe she has been brainwashed on agenda and would do better to dig into these facts. More crops are lost to drought and flooding each year than to chemicals sprayed from planes, and while I can agree if you can control both of theses alone you would have a major impact of world events and its future. One thing I find funny and I talked about this before is how some people complain about the lack of water in states like Texas and California, but they fail to tell you the the area they are talking about is a desert and will always lack water.

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin

Last edited by rbl_4nik8r; 03-05-2014 at 05:24 AM.
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:49 AM   #5
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default How great is the retardation in reality?

I have the solution for all!

1) All can stop talking.

2) Stop Voting.

They still don't get the message.

3) Stop Working........... I stopped 10 years ago so no one starts talking again! ... Doing my bit ............ never Voted in my life ...... doing my bit!

Live on Ten dollars a day one meal a day .......... waiting for others to follow then I eat normal again & will do my bit again.

That's it so freaking simple ......... no matter if they Spraying or not.

With my system 20 other things would stop no one even knows about yet.

Bulletproof system! .......... & absolutely no education required!

80 IQ will do to .................

like 1 + 1 = 2

How great is the retardation in reality? >>>> 50 IQ?

Works for every country on Earth! .......... do it & I give you the prove of reality!

Chickens!

Last edited by oiram; 03-05-2014 at 06:08 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote