Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Heavey spraying in missouri midwest

They r real!!! Get on with it. PHUCK!!!!!!

They were spraying yesterday 24hours and INTO the NIGHT.
Now that its getting warm they will spray incessently till it gets cold. They only like spraying when it is 47 degrees and up.
Also it is definitely weather manipulatin', because the authentic clouds get MOVED around then the whole fucking atmosplere gets CLOUDY.



Some planes appeared to be spraying CONTRAILS too where they dissapated fast.

SO CONTRAILS are BAD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because my friend said she saw heavy spraying in west texas. Contrails and Chemtrails. Some stay 2 minutes and the chemtrails an HOUR before they turn into a fucked up looking cloud. Now guess the FUCK what???? She FUCKING has Morgellons.
She lived near arm/navy bases 4years ago in west texas when they did the heavy spraying. Thats when she said her Morgellons started.



Last night and yesterday there were the contrail and chemtrail planes out.
And guess WHAT? Today its all CLOUDY with fake looking bumpy clouds all over in the sky in PATTERNS. And it smells like chemicals outside.
A NONPSYCHIC could smell it today. I just stuck my head out the door and smelled it and saw the clouds. Thats phucked up I just cant believe there are so many sheep on here.

It will be/ IS so rare to see another normal blue skyed day with athentic heaven looking clouds. Cuz, bummmmm bummmm bummm, here comes the phucking illuminati to phuck up the skys.

Where the PHUCK do ya'll live to NOT see any chemtrails???

Siberia??

My friend said she thinks her Morgellons didnt 'take well'...
The nanotech didnt take well.
She thinks and hopes she doesnt have it throughout her body.
She says there are little crystals coming out of her sores.
They WONT heal ever. IF she picks the larva-bug crystals out they start to heal a little,she said.

Thank god she was psycho and is not my friend anymore.
I only helped her move stuff outta her uhaul truck once with her niece. I didnt get near her. I saw the sores on the back of her neck. I was thinking 'weird'.
I heard it is CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But after the move we became phone friends only for a month. Onetime on the phone she said, 'didnt u see how screwed up my skin looked?'. I sed 'sort of'.
At that fone conversation she thought it was from cheap paint/metals in the glasses she wore from china
which had chain around them.
When she said the word CRYSTALS , I said 'maybe you have Morgellons'. She never heard of it.

2weeks later she called me up and said 'wow i do have morgellons'.

I learned a few things from her too.

SHe thinks they are also putting nanotech in fiber, clothes etc.

Last edited by 1zenith; 08-05-2013 at 03:12 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
They r real!!! Get on with it. PHUCK!!!!!!

They were spraying yesterday 24hours and INTO the NIGHT.
Now that its getting warm they will spray incessently till it gets cold. They only like spraying when it is 47 degrees and up.
Also it is definitely weather manipulatin', because the authentic clouds get MOVED around then the whole fucking atmosplere gets CLOUDY.



Some planes appeared to be spraying CONTRAILS too where they dissapated fast.

SO CONTRAILS are BAD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because my friend said she saw heavy spraying in west texas. Contrails and Chemtrails. Some stay 2 minutes and the chemtrails an HOUR before they turn into a fucked up looking cloud. Now guess the FUCK what???? She FUCKING has Morgellons.
She lived near arm/navy bases 4years ago in west texas when they did the heavy spraying. Thats when she said her Morgellons started.



Last night and yesterday there were the contrail and chemtrail planes out.
And guess WHAT? Today its all CLOUDY with fake looking bumpy clouds all over in the sky in PATTERNS. And it smells like chemicals outside.
A NONPSYCHIC could smell it today. I just stuck my head out the door and smelled it and saw the clouds. Thats phucked up I just cant believe there are so many sheep on here.

It will be/ IS so rare to see another normal blue skyed day with athentic heaven looking clouds. Cuz, bummmmm bummmm bummm, here comes the phucking illuminati to phuck up the skys.

Where the PHUCK do ya'll live to NOT see any chemtrails???

Siberia??

My friend said she thinks her Morgellons didnt 'take well'...
The nanotech didnt take well.
She thinks and hopes she doesnt have it throughout her body.
She says there are little crystals coming out of her sores.
They WONT heal ever. IF she picks the larva-bug crystals out they start to heal a little,she said.

Thank god she was psycho and is not my friend anymore.
I only helped her move stuff outta her uhaul truck once with her niece. I didnt get near her. I saw the sores on the back of her neck. I was thinking 'weird'.
I heard it is CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But after the move we became phone friends only for a month. Onetime on the phone she said, 'didnt u see how screwed up my skin looked?'. I sed 'sort of'.
At that fone conversation she thought it was from cheap paint/metals in the glasses she wore from china
which had chain around them.
When she said the word CRYSTALS , I said 'maybe you have Morgellons'. She never heard of it.

2weeks later she called me up and said 'wow i do have morgellons'.

I learned a few things from her too.

SHe thinks they are also putting nanotech in fiber, clothes etc.
What do you mean by that? Also did she have any proof of these bugs or larva? Where they nano-bugs or nano-larva? Did she pick at these scabs?
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Ya she said white little clear crystals came out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
What do you mean by that? Also did she have any proof of these bugs or larva? Where they nano-bugs or nano-larva? Did she pick at these scabs?
That woman was a reptilian freak hybrid.

I just know she was gonna go to TULSA to have her Morgellons checked out.



I believe she did have it.

Ok here is how my spiritual path goes, everything I learn I experience.

I learned about reppies then I started meeting them and seeing them MORPH etc. And million other incidents. Then I learn about Morgellons then met a freak who actually had it. I only met her once to help her move, then, we were fone friends only.

I did immediately notice the big herpes looking scabs on back of her neck and her face.
She puts heavy makeup on her face. Its sad. She did drink but she did not do drugs.
When she pulled up in the Uhaul at her rental house, she said "look S. , reptilians".

I am telling you HYBRIDS attract HYBRIDS.

There were mamba snakes and shit all over her UHAUL truck.
Decals.
Some uhaul vehicles have different thangs, hers happened to have reptiles.
We had already talked for 12 hours or more on fone before i met her about
HYBRIDS , david icke, reptilians and RH- bloodtypes.

Cool woman, but the bich was abusive.

Last edited by 1zenith; 21-03-2014 at 05:58 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Woops . Sorry. No they spray @ all temperatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
They r real!!! Get on with it. PHUCK!!!!!!

They were spraying yesterday 24hours and INTO the NIGHT.
Now that its getting warm they will spray incessently till it gets cold. They only like spraying when it is 47 degrees and up.
Also it is definitely weather manipulatin', because the authentic clouds get MOVED around then the whole fucking atmosplere gets CLOUDY.



Some planes appeared to be spraying CONTRAILS too where they dissapated fast.

SO CONTRAILS are BAD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because my friend said she saw heavy spraying in west texas. Contrails and Chemtrails. Some stay 2 minutes and the chemtrails an HOUR before they turn into a fucked up looking cloud. Now guess the FUCK what???? She FUCKING has Morgellons.
She lived near arm/navy bases 4years ago in west texas when they did the heavy spraying. Thats when she said her Morgellons started.



Last night and yesterday there were the contrail and chemtrail planes out.
And guess WHAT? Today its all CLOUDY with fake looking bumpy clouds all over in the sky in PATTERNS. And it smells like chemicals outside.
A NONPSYCHIC could smell it today. I just stuck my head out the door and smelled it and saw the clouds. Thats phucked up I just cant believe there are so many sheep on here.

It will be/ IS so rare to see another normal blue skyed day with athentic heaven looking clouds. Cuz, bummmmm bummmm bummm, here comes the phucking illuminati to phuck up the skys.

Where the PHUCK do ya'll live to NOT see any chemtrails???

Siberia??

My friend said she thinks her Morgellons didnt 'take well'...
The nanotech didnt take well.
She thinks and hopes she doesnt have it throughout her body.
She says there are little crystals coming out of her sores.
They WONT heal ever. IF she picks the larva-bug crystals out they start to heal a little,she said.

Thank god she was psycho and is not my friend anymore.
I only helped her move stuff outta her uhaul truck once with her niece. I didnt get near her. I saw the sores on the back of her neck. I was thinking 'weird'.
I heard it is CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But after the move we became phone friends only for a month. Onetime on the phone she said, 'didnt u see how screwed up my skin looked?'. I sed 'sort of'.
At that fone conversation she thought it was from cheap paint/metals in the glasses she wore from china
which had chain around them.
When she said the word CRYSTALS , I said 'maybe you have Morgellons'. She never heard of it.

2weeks later she called me up and said 'wow i do have morgellons'.

I learned a few things from her too.

SHe thinks they are also putting nanotech in fiber, clothes etc.

Update:
Ohh sorry after much more observations, NO, they spray 24 7 365.
Even when it is zero degrees or -20. Sorry.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #5
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
They r real!!! Get on with it. PHUCK!!!!!!

They were spraying yesterday 24hours and INTO the NIGHT.
Now that its getting warm they will spray incessently till it gets cold. They only like spraying when it is 47 degrees and up.
Also it is definitely weather manipulatin', because the authentic clouds get MOVED around then the whole fucking atmosplere gets CLOUDY.



Some planes appeared to be spraying CONTRAILS too where they dissapated fast.

SO CONTRAILS are BAD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because my friend said she saw heavy spraying in west texas. Contrails and Chemtrails. Some stay 2 minutes and the chemtrails an HOUR before they turn into a fucked up looking cloud. Now guess the FUCK what???? She FUCKING has Morgellons.
She lived near arm/navy bases 4years ago in west texas when they did the heavy spraying. Thats when she said her Morgellons started.



Last night and yesterday there were the contrail and chemtrail planes out.
And guess WHAT? Today its all CLOUDY with fake looking bumpy clouds all over in the sky in PATTERNS. And it smells like chemicals outside.
A NONPSYCHIC could smell it today. I just stuck my head out the door and smelled it and saw the clouds. Thats phucked up I just cant believe there are so many sheep on here.

It will be/ IS so rare to see another normal blue skyed day with athentic heaven looking clouds. Cuz, bummmmm bummmm bummm, here comes the phucking illuminati to phuck up the skys.

Where the PHUCK do ya'll live to NOT see any chemtrails???

Siberia??

My friend said she thinks her Morgellons didnt 'take well'...
The nanotech didnt take well.
She thinks and hopes she doesnt have it throughout her body.
She says there are little crystals coming out of her sores.
They WONT heal ever. IF she picks the larva-bug crystals out they start to heal a little,she said.

Thank god she was psycho and is not my friend anymore.
I only helped her move stuff outta her uhaul truck once with her niece. I didnt get near her. I saw the sores on the back of her neck. I was thinking 'weird'.
I heard it is CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But after the move we became phone friends only for a month. Onetime on the phone she said, 'didnt u see how screwed up my skin looked?'. I sed 'sort of'.
At that fone conversation she thought it was from cheap paint/metals in the glasses she wore from china
which had chain around them.
When she said the word CRYSTALS , I said 'maybe you have Morgellons'. She never heard of it.

2weeks later she called me up and said 'wow i do have morgellons'.

I learned a few things from her too.

SHe thinks they are also putting nanotech in fiber, clothes etc.
Who says that nanotech hasn't done well? They've already infected your water supply!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 07:13 AM   #6
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Two weird trails i saw.

I had my dark sunglasses on, and I saw two chemtrails
plane make a abrupt left turn. Like they were going straight ,
then they both curved to the left. I think they were just playing up there.

In my air space. The dip shits.
Anyway i can see 'special' things in those glasses, and one chemtrail had a BLUE tint, the other one just normal chemtrail tint.
Wtf?

Was that all BARIUM? Or aluminum?
Or diseases?
What would cause a BLUE tint???

Last edited by 1zenith; 13-04-2014 at 07:14 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 05:52 AM   #7
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I had my dark sunglasses on, and I saw two chemtrails
plane make a abrupt left turn. Like they were going straight ,
then they both curved to the left. I think they were just playing up there.

In my air space. The dip shits.
Anyway i can see 'special' things in those glasses, and one chemtrail had a BLUE tint, the other one just normal chemtrail tint.
Wtf?

Was that all BARIUM? Or aluminum?
Or diseases?
What would cause a BLUE tint???
Maybe it could be your GLASSES ?

Did you bother to look at the rain water tests done in the UK and I think a few places in Europe ? None of them had high traces of Barium and just the normal levels of aluminum and NO Strontium90. Anyone care to explain that ?
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 02:24 PM   #8
mr sparkles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 641
Likes: 63 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Maybe it could be your GLASSES ?

Did you bother to look at the rain water tests done in the UK and I think a few places in Europe ? None of them had high traces of Barium and just the normal levels of aluminum and NO Strontium90. Anyone care to explain that ?
For someone who doesn't believe in chemtrails you seem to spend a hell of a lot of time on threads about them. I'd like to see the results of the rainwater tests you are talking about as the ones i've seen have had high levels of all three.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 05:52 PM   #9
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
For someone who doesn't believe in chemtrails you seem to spend a hell of a lot of time on threads about them. I'd like to see the results of the rainwater tests you are talking about as the ones i've seen have had high levels of all three.
Used to spend a lot of time now days very little time, because its a waste of my time for the most part. Once again I will state that of the few new people in this part of the forum very few have a clue as to what they are talking about or really care to find the truth or would not believe it anyways. Its far to easy to make bold statements with no facts or copy someone else belief and never research this shit yourself.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246875

http://www.wxyz.com/weather/weather-...ils-in-the-sky

OH since I showed you this where are yours with high levels ?
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 07:16 AM   #10
mr sparkles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 641
Likes: 63 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Used to spend a lot of time now days very little time, because its a waste of my time for the most part. Once again I will state that of the few new people in this part of the forum very few have a clue as to what they are talking about or really care to find the truth or would not believe it anyways. Its far to easy to make bold statements with no facts or copy someone else belief and never research this shit yourself.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246875

http://www.wxyz.com/weather/weather-...ils-in-the-sky

OH since I showed you this where are yours with high levels ?
I've done plenty of research and have posted videos of the spraying taking place on here. You obviously have no first hand evidence and are going by information you get from from others entirely, so that kind of makes your statement about copying someone else belief look pretty silly. The fact you have posted a news report from the main stream media to make your point tells me everything i need to know about your knowledge.

The test results.

http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/r.../#!prettyPhoto

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.co..._Documents.php
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 04:32 AM   #11
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
I've done plenty of research and have posted videos of the spraying taking place on here. You obviously have no first hand evidence and are going by information you get from from others entirely, so that kind of makes your statement about copying someone else belief look pretty silly. The fact you have posted a news report from the main stream media to make your point tells me everything i need to know about your knowledge.

The test results.

http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/r.../#!prettyPhoto

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.co..._Documents.php
Thanks I will say the second link is new to me not seen that posted before on here, but I will look over it this week lots of stuff to read in one day.

As for the first link can't really read that on my phone will look that up in the morning with my coffee.

Now as for what I posted sure the one was a news report but it was tested and it was local not main stream, but sure for the record it could have been faked.

Oh but the others are not faked, see they are taking rain water samples from around the UK and Europe and posting the results. This is being done by normal people who have questions and got answers, only problem was that they did find what chemtrail folks thought they would. Also I might add that the rain water testing on that site is still on going not a few test results from years ago.

For the record I have done lots of research on both chemtrails and contrails wrote 2 essays about them for college taken from both sides of the issue long before you joined this forum. My question to you is that can you have an open mind and look at the facts of both sides and come to and answer or is your mind made up and you gave up critical thinking on the subject at hand long ago ?

See I am just looking for answers to a question no one wants to answer anymore, and that would be; Why no one bothers to look at what's going on around them with factories, businesses, and countless other forms of pollution out there yet over the past 20 years the world has been pushed by a few to look at the skys for the answer not the ground around them. Why is that ?

You might do well to read my post on China and its global pollution because I do believe this is a bigger problem and more of a concern then chemtrails. Oh and Fukushima is even worse yet.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241450
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin

Last edited by rbl_4nik8r; 16-04-2014 at 04:44 AM.
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #12
mr sparkles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 641
Likes: 63 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Thanks I will say the second link is new to me not seen that posted before on here, but I will look over it this week lots of stuff to read in one day.

As for the first link can't really read that on my phone will look that up in the morning with my coffee.

Now as for what I posted sure the one was a news report but it was tested and it was local not main stream, but sure for the record it could have been faked.

Oh but the others are not faked, see they are taking rain water samples from around the UK and Europe and posting the results. This is being done by normal people who have questions and got answers, only problem was that they did find what chemtrail folks thought they would. Also I might add that the rain water testing on that site is still on going not a few test results from years ago.

For the record I have done lots of research on both chemtrails and contrails wrote 2 essays about them for college taken from both sides of the issue long before you joined this forum. My question to you is that can you have an open mind and look at the facts of both sides and come to and answer or is your mind made up and you gave up critical thinking on the subject at hand long ago ?

See I am just looking for answers to a question no one wants to answer anymore, and that would be; Why no one bothers to look at what's going on around them with factories, businesses, and countless other forms of pollution out there yet over the past 20 years the world has been pushed by a few to look at the skys for the answer not the ground around them. Why is that ?

You might do well to read my post on China and its global pollution because I do believe this is a bigger problem and more of a concern then chemtrails. Oh and Fukushima is even worse yet.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241450
You raise a few good points and your thread on China raises a lot of good points.

Now up to three years ago i never believed in chemtrails, it was something i will admit i was completely ignorant about. What changed in the past three years you may ask?

Over here in the UK if you pay any sort of attention to the sky you can't help but notice some very strange things going on. There are planes flying in unrecognised flight paths and these planes unlike the ones in recognised paths are leaving huge trails behind them. If you watch these trails they don't dissipate but instead leach across the entire sky causing the sky to become a silver haze which is something normal contrails certainly don't do.

There are a number of reasons why i don't believe this are a everyday occurance perhaps caused by factory pollution or such.

On the days in which the sky turns silver there is ALWAYS plenty of planes on these unrecognised paths leaving these trails.

On the days there are none of these planes the sky remains blue and you don't get these cirrus clouds forming which are linked heavily to geo-enginnering.

If these planes were normal passenger jets then they would be out everyday and not only out on certain days, they can be out for weeks on end then not seen again for a similar period.

The planes following normal flight paths do not leave these trails behind them.

The trails they leave can actually be seen stopping and starting again which is something normal contrails do not do.

The trails always seem to be laid directly in front of the path of the sun across the sky in a uniform manner usually in a grid pattern.

I have witnessed this going on over those three years and i'm left in no doubt weather manipulation is taking place. It has become so blatant over here that you really need to be blinkered to ignore this going on.

I know there is more pollution these days but what is happening in the skies is a direct consequence of the trails these planes are leaving. My belief was not created by reading about chemtrails but by first hand experience and witnessing what was going on in the sky with my own eyes.

I will admit to not knowing for sure what it is they are spraying as i haven't conducted soil or rainwater tests myself and i accept that i may be wrong in regard to their chemical composition as this information has been gathered from the internet.

Two videos of what i have been witnessing with my own eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br1CnaJGm6A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhlanfRt9ek

Last edited by mr sparkles; 16-04-2014 at 09:11 AM.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 08:40 AM   #13
nanny nutty
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 262
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you mr sparkles-couldn't have explained the 'elephant in the room' any better myself.I too have eyes that can see what is happening overhead.
nanny nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #14
mr sparkles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 641
Likes: 63 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanny nutty View Post
Thank you mr sparkles-couldn't have explained the 'elephant in the room' any better myself.I too have eyes that can see what is happening overhead.
Thanks Nanny, it makes you wonder how obvious it's going to have to get before some folk notice what is going on above their heads. Not surprising really when so many have their heads down staring at the screen on their mobile phones, practically everyone seems to be glued to them 24/7 these days.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 08:51 PM   #15
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Yes i did smart-ellic. Just joking!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Maybe it could be your GLASSES ?

Did you bother to look at the rain water tests done in the UK and I think a few places in Europe ? None of them had high traces of Barium and just the normal levels of aluminum and NO Strontium90. Anyone care to explain that ?
YES I have connections there.

And they (my possi) faxed me the results and this is what they found:

1. Barium
2. Aluminnum
3. Lye
4. Aids virus
5. Lead
6. radiation 3500
7. CBR 500

Last edited by 1zenith; 17-04-2014 at 08:51 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 10:12 PM   #16
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
YES I have connections there.

And they (my possi) faxed me the results and this is what they found:

1. Barium
2. Aluminnum
3. Lye
4. Aids virus
5. Lead
6. radiation 3500
7. CBR 500
While it may have came across as a smartass answer I did mean it that your glasses could be the reason you are seeing things out of the norm

My sun glasses are polarized and some other crap on them very costly shit all but $400 for them when I got them 5 years ago but I can see lots of stuff that I can't see with my other glasses on. One of the first things I took notice to out here was Dustdevils or the updraft of hot air coming off the desert floor I can see that from 10-15 miles away as it drifts upward a few thousand feet into the air they are like mini-tornadoes. Smoke is another thing I can see from a distance but its different than background clouds and haze, we do get a number of forest fires here and controlled burns and they stand out, hard to explain but everything seems a bit clearer with them on if that makes any sense

I take it no one really reads the data from the rain water test site ? Or has any logical feed back from that really sad.
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 02:52 PM   #17
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default You dont believe in chemtrails at all ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
While it may have came across as a smartass answer I did mean it that your glasses could be the reason you are seeing things out of the norm

My sun glasses are polarized and some other crap on them very costly shit all but $400 for them when I got them 5 years ago but I can see lots of stuff that I can't see with my other glasses on. One of the first things I took notice to out here was Dustdevils or the updraft of hot air coming off the desert floor I can see that from 10-15 miles away as it drifts upward a few thousand feet into the air they are like mini-tornadoes. Smoke is another thing I can see from a distance but its different than background clouds and haze, we do get a number of forest fires here and controlled burns and they stand out, hard to explain but everything seems a bit clearer with them on if that makes any sense

I take it no one really reads the data from the rain water test site ? Or has any logical feed back from that really sad.
I was just being funny.
Wait, so you really believe they arent spraying any bad stuff and that it's all just plane exhaust??

Well all I know is that, i watched some videos on utube and they acted like the main stuff that was being sprayed was barium and aluminum. That would explain the ALZHEIMERS. And aluminum in the water too.
I remember being in Texas driving along the hot roads going to
Rockport and I wasnt completely 'awakened' then. I was oblivious to chemtrails and there were bunches of trees that were dying and looked diseased and my x-lover who is still unawakened now, said 'ohhh they get some disease then it spreads to other trees'. NOW i believe those trees are probably getting that fungus and or dying from CHEMtrails.

See, I use my PSYCHIC abilities and not (do research) and i think in a really hot climate mixed in with chemtrails does even more damage.

But, ya it was weird, my glasses are 39.00 glasses from 39dollarglasses.com and are very DARK, and it was just weird how i saw those two planes 'dancing' which ea other, and make an immediate curve to the left at same time, then i noticed one trail was BLUE ,the other just normal whiteish. I will look again with those glasses on.

But also right at my complete awakening 38.5yr, BOOM, I saw the chemtrails and then guess what , i smelled some of the chemicals being sprayed.
It was a chemical smell i had never smelled before.
It was not GOOD.
I was at work and nobody else could smell it. It was a day that was oddly very stagnant, no wind what so ever 0-mph, very stale air, very cloudy.
So planes were still spraying but i couldnt see the planes cuz of the
clouds. I think it was about 55 degrees.
They are spraying at all hours every hour and at all temperatures.
But either that smell was a TRUE smell physically or it was a true
smell psychically that those chemical-trails give off.
I was like 'wtf is that SMELL?' nobody could smell it but ME.
I was at my cublicle indoors and smelled it. I am not far from the door that ppl go in and out of all the time. AND, a little while later
i went outside to make sure my NOSE was still right, and i went out
near the back where the creek is, and guess what i smelled that SMELL again.
Another thing that was weird not too long ago,
is that I smelled a weird smell in the bathroom at work ,
(ony in the bathroom) then i went to movie theater up the street that night with sister,
and then the whole freaking movie theatre had that SAME smell
but only
IN our movie theater, not the outside of it or any other theatre.
I popped my head in another one.
That was freaking WEIRD!!!!!!
I am not saying THAT smell came from chemtrails.
It was way different than the other smell.

Last edited by 1zenith; 18-04-2014 at 02:52 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 07:36 PM   #18
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
I've done plenty of research and have posted videos of the spraying taking place on here. You obviously have no first hand evidence and are going by information you get from from others entirely, so that kind of makes your statement about copying someone else belief look pretty silly. The fact you have posted a news report from the main stream media to make your point tells me everything i need to know about your knowledge.

The test results.

http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/r.../#!prettyPhoto

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.co..._Documents.php


Well this is an odd one its an Air Testing sample from a HEPA Filter for one Michael F Cepuch who back in 2008 had a Central Air Conditition unit put into his house and had a HEPA test done after installation, why this test ended up in here on a chemtrail site or what it has to do with chemtrails is beyond me or him. One simple phone call solved this in about 5 minutes.



This was done down in Kangaroo land no clue why or where, again very little background data to go on here, but what we do know is that all the RED & GREEN text in this photo has been done in photochop along with some of the black text. Good example is that Arsenic is < 0.3ug/L or less than .3 but here its not giving you a real number just that its lower then 0.3 ug/L so it could be lower than .007ppm not 42 times over the limit if thats what he was getting at here, because this is the value in parts per million .0003003427ppm much lower than the safe limit of .007ppm

The other key issue here is how this is factored very common mistake when dealing with ppm(parts per million) or ppb(parts per billion) but no one seems to check the fuzzy math these days or cares to. Fact is Arsenic is well below the legal limit.

Quote:
EPA has set the arsenic standard for drinking water at .010 parts per million (10 parts per billion) to protect consumers served by public water systems from the effects of long-term, chronic exposure to arsenic. Water systems must comply with this standard by January 23, 2006, providing additional protection to an estimated 13 million Americans.
Aluminum 0.05 to 0.2 mg/L* is your safe limit for drinking water.

OK but the 4 tests were done with ug/L not mg/L. For the record we have one test done in a tank no clue what kind of tank or where the water came from. The you have 2 rain water tests, but once again no clue as to what this was collected in or if was in a tank. Then you have bottle water my guess here is that this is for a standard guide for the testing but we don't know for sure either.

http://www.endmemo.com/sconvert/ug_lppm.php

Anyways if you care to see the real test results plug the test numbers with ug/L in here and look at the green numbers for the safe limit see what you get and ask what is going on with the fuzzy math.



Soil Testing no clue what to make of this because I can't read shit on it, so this is a moot point. What I will say is the farmers in the USA get there soil tested in fields every year or so to see whats the best thing to be planted or what might need to be added, because some plants add to the soil and others take out one of the key reasons to rotate crops over the years. Yet to date I have yet to see any farmers come out and say anything is out of whack with soil tests over the past 20 years or so. I have had a garden for over 25 years now and its always a hit and miss thing when harvesting comes, last year I had MOLD on squash, and cucumbers but record number of tomatoes unlike the year before where tomatoes where bad.



http://www.endmemo.com/sconvert/ug_lppm.php

Plug them numbers into this and see just how bad they really are with the green numbers of the other one

Not to be picky mr sparkles but I did research your web pages and found that what they put in there to be miss leading and full of errors, yet I am still waiting for you or someone else to get back to me with the rain water tests posted before that and still on going today.

I kind of get sick of seeing a test done once many years ago as a model to go on or as the truth. If you know or learn anything from this is that you take MANY tests from around the same spot over the course of months or years and try to get a baseline for your test. Then you look for things that are not normal as in spikes of one element or another towards your base model, but to date I have yet to see any base models to go by on any of these chemtrail sites and yes I have been to a lot of them. This is simple basic science something it seems many on here have failed, but don't worry we can fix this if you just bother to do your own research and back this stuff up with real facts
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 08:31 PM   #19
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I was just being funny.
Wait, so you really believe they arent spraying any bad stuff and that it's all just plane exhaust??
To date I have yet too see any real proof of this, BUT I do believe in some areas Geo-Engineering is taking place yet here to much of this depends on Air Traffic Corridors that have most of your air traffic. Good example is the UK, most of the air traffic going to and from Europe runs across the UK and as a result you have lots of trails in the sky, and this can lower or raise temperatures this was known as far back as the 1980's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6X5QZDQ6mw

While I do not agree with the full report of this I do believe it is a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Well all I know is that, i watched some videos on utube and they acted like the main stuff that was being sprayed was barium and aluminum. That would explain the ALZHEIMERS. And aluminum in the water too.
I remember being in Texas driving along the hot roads going to
Rockport and I wasnt completely 'awakened' then. I was oblivious to chemtrails and there were bunches of trees that were dying and looked diseased and my x-lover who is still unawakened now, said 'ohhh they get some disease then it spreads to other trees'. NOW i believe those trees are probably getting that fungus and or dying from CHEMtrails.
Aluminum is one of the most commonly used metals in the world and its in everything from soda, beer cans to cooking pots and pans, you have roofs and house siding made of it so yes it would be expected to be seen in just about every aspect of daily life, and while it could be linked to Alzheimer eating BEEF can also give you Mad Cow Disease, very close to Alzheimer. As for Barium its also very common and its comes from the rock Baryte or Barite and this whole myth of barium being found had to do with an Arkansas TV Station doing tests on water for its News cast, and it came back with a high level of Barium, but thats a state that has a lot of Baryte in it. To date I have yet to see things that can't be explained as to why someone would have high levels of barium in there system, its even used to give a better result on GI Track X-Rays. A few years ago here in Arizona we had a person that was telling the news that he had high levels of barium in his system and this was true, what was not told is that for the past 26+ years he ate all of his food outside and he had lots of sand/dirt around his trailer full of baryte. No clue about the tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
See, I use my PSYCHIC abilities and not (do research) and i think in a really hot climate mixed in with chemtrails does even more damage.
Really now, hows that working out for you ? I live in Arizona its hot here and I hardly ever see trails in the sky or have cloudy days, for the most part I would say around 300 days of blue sky's each year. Having said that this past Monday was a slight overcast day with lots of trails in the sky and had to be the worst I have seen this year so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
But, ya it was weird, my glasses are 39.00 glasses from 39dollarglasses.com and are very DARK, and it was just weird how i saw those two planes 'dancing' which ea other, and make an immediate curve to the left at same time, then i noticed one trail was BLUE ,the other just normal whiteish. I will look again with those glasses on.
Getting a video of this or pics would have been priceless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
But also right at my complete awakening 38.5yr, BOOM, I saw the chemtrails and then guess what , i smelled some of the chemicals being sprayed.
It was a chemical smell i had never smelled before.
It was not GOOD.
I was at work and nobody else could smell it. It was a day that was oddly very stagnant, no wind what so ever 0-mph, very stale air, very cloudy.
So planes were still spraying but i couldnt see the planes cuz of the
clouds. I think it was about 55 degrees.
They are spraying at all hours every hour and at all temperatures.
But either that smell was a TRUE smell physically or it was a true
smell psychically that those chemical-trails give off.
I was like 'wtf is that SMELL?' nobody could smell it but ME.
I was at my cublicle indoors and smelled it. I am not far from the door that ppl go in and out of all the time. AND, a little while later
i went outside to make sure my NOSE was still right, and i went out
near the back where the creek is, and guess what i smelled that SMELL again.
Another thing that was weird not too long ago,
is that I smelled a weird smell in the bathroom at work ,
(ony in the bathroom) then i went to movie theater up the street that night with sister,
and then the whole freaking movie theatre had that SAME smell
but only
IN our movie theater, not the outside of it or any other theatre.
I popped my head in another one.
That was freaking WEIRD!!!!!!
I am not saying THAT smell came from chemtrails.
It was way different than the other smell.
OK simple test if someone farts 6-8 miles away from your would you smell it ?

If you are indoors odds are your smelling something from the Heating or AC unit of the building your in, or someone left a "PSYCHIC FART"

Most trails in the sky are 6-8 miles up and while the winds on the ground might be next to nothing up there they can be anything from a few MPH to over 100 MPH and if your around the Jet Stream over 250 MPH. Not only that the wind up at that level could be going in a completely different direction.

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/Wind...course=azimuth

You might want to plug in your local airport and take a look every now and then when you smell something bad. As for the bathroom and movie theater WTF do I know could have been another "PSYCHIC FART"
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2014, 09:13 AM   #20
sucahyo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 987
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
But also right at my complete awakening 38.5yr, BOOM, I saw the chemtrails and then guess what , i smelled some of the chemicals being sprayed.
Many people who think already awaken still think that chemtrails cool the earth, think that the only solution is to talk.

Chemtrails warm the earth. Chemtrails kill more people by destroying weather. I doubt aluminium can bring victim as many as drought or flood. Even academic agree that contrails has big potential of messing up the weather. Much more than cosmic, and obviously more than ground pollution. Methane is nothing compared to the trails.

Talking or spreading DVD is not the only solution!!! that is sales talk. You can actually improve your weather or trees or your health. We can reduce the harm of chemtrails. .

You can improved your weather even today. Even when chemtrails still pass on every 5 minutes.

Bellow is an example:
Quote:
i had to let you know that for 2 days in the radius of 2 km HAARP was held back. to me it feels like the sky is absorbing the cemenite energy so it is not showing me the best results. the following morning the sky was blue with nimbus clouds. the weather man on the news explained how healthy looking clouds were to bring rain and how the humidity has increased which was not normal. the humidity is not hot and sticky but welcoming and fresh. i thought that my cemenite has let the nimbus clouds to bring the rain as the clouds were coming from cemenite direction. later that day i traveled 6 km and i noticed that all the sky is full of nimbus clouds moving fast. it has been riaining all day on and off. the rain is for 5 mins at a time. i know when the rain has gone that it should be a good sky. the big coil cemenite has the most power so far because i sleep for a long time using it. 
BTW, I post this only if you felt that chemtrails or haarp is bothering you. To give you something to try to improve the weather at your own home. I know that some member here do not consider contrails a threat at all, and consider violent weather as a normal thing. But there are some who believe that violent weather is not normal. I hope they can consider neutralizing chemtrails as part of their action. Because so far talk and spreading DVD do not bring any results for some short years I follow the movement.

I see that collecting rain water sample or collecting donation to sample the rain water do not bring anything usefull. People relying on such data even crushed in the debate.

Spreading DVD also do not produce results. I even believe that it produce negative results. Because I felt the current cemtrails DVD look more like a promotion of David Keith instead of trying to debunk him. It seems the DVD has make David Keith look like geoengineering god when he himself is not sure if his method will work.

The people who promoting DVD also look more like spreading global warming fear and trying to brainwash people into thinking that chemtrails is solution to cool the earth. Which is the opposite of the established opinion about the effect of contrails.

Science said that contrails warms the earth and yet the chemtrails DVD actualy dare to say that chemtrails cool the earth?

There are people who try to persuade chemtrails group to change their name into geoengineering. That would be a good promotion to David Keith. They may call David Keith a bad name, but they actually promoting David Keith.

Just like the useless carbon cut solution / sacrifice / waste of money that have been done for more than a decade with zero results, maybe even make the situation worse.

Anyone who think that chemtrails is solution to cool the earth is against the science, and against the effort to improve the environment.
__________________
An example of failed CB, Rants

Last edited by sucahyo; 20-04-2014 at 09:30 AM.
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.