Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 24-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
03storic
Banned

Default What was there before the big bang?

Our current level of technologies allows us to visualize what happened just after but not what was there before.

Indian scientist Satyen Bose and Einstein in 1916 understood that a ‘perfect fluid’ was there at the time of the big bang. The mathematical physics was confirmed by real experiments in mid nineties after 80 years.

Bose was an inch away from finding what was there before the big bang. The answer to that will solve most of the mysteries that we face. The biggest problem we face is from the fact our human civilization is in a fish bowl. Others can see us but we cannot see them. It is the technological fish bowl that separates us from the higher dimensions.

Statistical approach to thermodynamics is ready to take the Bose-Einstein interpretations to the next level. The clues are coming from higher dimensions. Computer simulation models show the existence of a perfect fluid in the higher dimensions of the quantum vacuum. The absolute zero temperature is obvious in the higher dimensions where projection of 3-D particles and molecules exist – not the real ones. As a result the quantum vacuum in the higher dimensions easily maintain the absolute zero temperature. Interestingly, some scientists believe Bose was in inch from finding ‘God’. Perhaps statistical thermodynamics will find the ultimate answer in the next few years?
03storic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 04:50 PM   #2
revolutionary_jam

the big bang is a myth, it doesn't reflect the objective science of today any longer, they're just slow in catching up because they've dogmatically accepted it as a basis for tonnes of other theories

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #3
03storic
Banned

I dont believe It's a myth, There is absolutely no evidence in proving it is a myth.
Old 24-12-2007, 06:33 PM   #4
03storic
Banned

Heres a little more evidence in suggesting its not a Myth.

http://www.evolutionpages.com/big_bang_no_myth.htm
Old 24-12-2007, 08:36 PM   #5
revolutionary_jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03storic View Post
I dont believe It's a myth, There is absolutely no evidence in proving it is a myth.
I don't think thats correct

In fact there's absolutely no sound evidence proving it's true! You don't have to prove something is NOT TRUE, you have to prove that it is TRUE and they can't

why?

Because every single time a problem comes up with the theory they "patch it up" for example the ridiculous theory of superinflation... they noticed that their theories of the big bang didn't explain vast differences in temperature between certain areas of the universe, so they came up with a "patch up theory" positing that milliseconds after the big bang the matter suddenly started expanding at a much greater speed (inexplicably) then suddenly slowed down again (just as inexplicably) - no efforts to explain why or how that might have happened... and we're the crazy ones?

thats just one example of a ridiculous gap in the Big Bang Theory, there are several more, it's been colapsing bit by bit since it was originally posited, it just takes ages for the status quo to admit the foundations of it's beliefs are wrong.

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.

Last edited by revolutionary_jam; 24-12-2007 at 08:46 PM.
Old 24-12-2007, 09:36 PM   #6
03storic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionary_jam View Post
I don't think thats correct

In fact there's absolutely no sound evidence proving it's true! You don't have to prove something is NOT TRUE, you have to prove that it is TRUE and they can't

why?

Because every single time a problem comes up with the theory they "patch it up" for example the ridiculous theory of superinflation... they noticed that their theories of the big bang didn't explain vast differences in temperature between certain areas of the universe, so they came up with a "patch up theory" positing that milliseconds after the big bang the matter suddenly started expanding at a much greater speed (inexplicably) then suddenly slowed down again (just as inexplicably) - no efforts to explain why or how that might have happened... and we're the crazy ones?

thats just one example of a ridiculous gap in the Big Bang Theory, there are several more, it's been colapsing bit by bit since it was originally posited, it just takes ages for the status quo to admit the foundations of it's beliefs are wrong.
Theres also no Evidence in you suggesting its a Myth...
Old 24-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #7
revolutionary_jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03storic View Post
Theres also no Evidence in you suggesting its a Myth...
firstly, can I repeat again, that you don't have to prove something is not true, you have to prove something is true

If i tell you that I was born to a half-man half-chicken, and a sperm whale in a barney suit, and you said "prove it" - me saying "prove I wasn't" wouldn't be sufficient to quell your skepticism, what do you accept the big bang theory on? Just because it's the prevading world view?

What if the prevading world view was once that the sun went round the earth? or that the earth was flat?

secondly, I already provided one piece of evidence for it being a myth
I'm gutted that I can't find a website i used to have a bookmark for that provided four elloquently detailed fallacies in the science used to calculate the big bang theory*

*note emphasis on theory, as thats all it is

Old 24-12-2007, 11:18 PM   #8
03storic
Banned

Quote:
firstly, can I repeat again, that you don't have to prove something is not true, you have to prove something is true

If i tell you that I was born to a half-man half-chicken, and a sperm whale in a barney suit, and you said "prove it" - me saying "prove I wasn't" wouldn't be sufficient to quell your skepticism, what do you accept the big bang theory on? Just because it's the prevading world view?

What if the prevading world view was once that the sun went round the earth? or that the earth was flat?

secondly, I already provided one piece of evidence for it being a myth
I'm gutted that I can't find a website i used to have a bookmark for that provided four elloquently detailed fallacies in the science used to calculate the big bang theory*

*note emphasis on theory, as thats all it is
Firstly, So now your stating that the Evidence I provided Is not proof, And yours is?

Secondly,Proof of Big Bang Seen by Space Probe, Scientists Say.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n..._big_bang.html

This is the most strong evidence to date.

If evidence from a Space probe and Scientists is not eneough evidence for you,Then Im not to sure what is, Or maybe you want it to be a Myth because I have provided sufficent evidence(Yet again) in which me and Im sure many others will agree to?
If you still believe its a myth after I have provided Strong evidence from A Space Prove and Scientists, Then Im not to sure on what to say to you, To be honest.
I'll let the world decide on that one
Old 25-12-2007, 12:11 AM   #9
revolutionary_jam

as I say, I've seen it completely taken apart
I'm convinced for the time being that it doesn't make any sense
I'm capable of changing my opinion though, done it many times

Old 25-12-2007, 10:18 AM   #10
03storic
Banned

Quote:
as I say, I've seen it completely taken apart
I'm convinced for the time being that it doesn't make any sense
I'm capable of changing my opinion though, done it many times
Im Convincded that you dont make any sense, Theres no stronger Evidence than The website I provided stating the find by scientists and a space probe, So why would you change your mind with less evidence than the evidence I provided?
I just dont Understand what your trying to say...
Old 25-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #11
hagbard_celine

Physics says that there was nothing before the Big Bang. Stephen Hawking says that asking what was before the Big Bang is like asking what's north of the north pole?

A Big Bang, not necessarily the Big Bang, did happen because Wilson and Pensias picked up the microwave background of it. But more recent work by Joao Mygueshu concludes that the last Big Bang was just one of many! So there is fact was something before the Big Bang! What? Who knows!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 11:32 AM   #12
kblood

Theories about multiverses claim that every black hole could lead into another universe, so our universe might just be another colapsed sun, that turned into a black whole, and a new universe in the other dimension, probably created by the time distortion of the black hole.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 10:13 PM   #13
swoarg

the point before the big bang there is all and every thing compressed into one but all and everything cant stay at this state and as soon as all becomes one (the singularity)
it reacts and the big bang accurs creating our universe agian? and because all was one the big bang will be the same every time and all and everything will develope precisly the same every time over and over
sad but true i think but i can think what i want but if we go for the singulariy theory then the big bang has to be the same every time
swoarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 10:19 PM   #14
sensimillia

i think terence mckenna said it the best:

Quote:
If we were to sit down and say "Let's see who can think about the most unlikely thing that could possibly happen." I submit to you - nobody could top the big bang. It is the improbability of improbabilities, it is the mother of all improbabilities.
sensimillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 09:36 AM   #15
hagbard_celine

There are profound cultural reasons for the adoption of the Big Bang theory in Western science. This is becase Western culture likes to see things in a linear form, rather than cyclical. We dislike the notions of eternity or infinity; everything needs to be of finite dimensions so that it can be viewed and comprehended in its entirity. The Big Bang theory gives the universe a Western flavour, with a begining and an end: the "Big Crunch" or "Big "Fizzle".

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote