Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 10-07-2015, 03:54 PM   #1
1zenith
Banned

Default HAARP :I SAW SOMETHING STRANGE:lights

Does anyone know, can HAARP make weird electrical stuff happen and weird lights coming up from the ground ??
Or on the ground??.

The PTB, Haarp and chemtrails have been bringing floods to my area.
The sky was real cloudy last night and rained like hell yesterday.

At 7 30 pm, the clouds still looked weird and there was no wind and it was just slightly raining, the whole street/negborhood electricity went OUT.
There was no lightening or thunder. SO no transformer blew!!
There may have been a little lightening. The electricity was only out for like 16 minutes. Maybe 20 minutes at the most. NO transformer blew!!
There was no boom and the utility company wouldnt have been able to fix it that fast. Right after the electicity went off, i went outside the front door to get more light since it was darker indoors at that pt.

But I looked a couple houses up and there was a grey truck in the driveway, and I also saw a DRONE plane go by. It sounded like a commercial one.
IT was low and big. It was way too low!!
BUT, by the truck i saw these weird lights flicker before the drone went by, yellowish white lights coming from the ground or AIR. The flicker of lights were just low to the ground just right there where the truck was right there by the truck .
I dont know how to explain it. IT could have been alien activity because of all the electric charges of the atmosphere.

What was it? NO ppl were around and no cars were shining their headlights in that direction.

I think it was HAARP!!! I dont know how they do it but they can AIM it at certain areas. Their rays!! Right?
Didnt PTB aim their rays at HAITI on the ground to activate an earthquake ??

1. drone plane go by right after electricity going off
2. electricity going off for only 16-20 minutes

3. and the bright weird yellow lights on the ground i saw right after electricity going off. IT was no live wire.

= Suspicious!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 10-07-2015 at 04:00 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

I don't know about make lights come out of the ground. There was a really long thunderstorm here near London the other day that went on for what seemed like hours. A few times there was a bright flash that also made my lights flash bright and my monitor screen but the electricity didn't go off. I think the lightning was either directly above or it was a few miles away when it made the lights flash as I heard no thunder.

Maybe those weird lights you saw on the ground were made by something a little more extraterrestrial or something? Or some kind of spiritual phenomena (Iv'e seen a spirit orb before in my mates cabin).

I'd say plasma might be associated with haarp, so it could have been plasma in the sky shining through gaps in the clouds onto the ground (I'm assuming it was dark outside at the time it happened).

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 11-07-2015, 07:57 PM   #3
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow. Cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
I don't know about make lights come out of the ground. There was a really long thunderstorm here near London the other day that went on for what seemed like hours. A few times there was a bright flash that also made my lights flash bright and my monitor screen but the electricity didn't go off. I think the lightning was either directly above or it was a few miles away when it made the lights flash as I heard no thunder.

Maybe those weird lights you saw on the ground were made by something a little more extraterrestrial or something? Or some kind of spiritual phenomena (Iv'e seen a spirit orb before in my mates cabin).

I'd say plasma might be associated with haarp, so it could have been plasma in the sky shining through gaps in the clouds onto the ground (I'm assuming it was dark outside at the time it happened).

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Well It wasn't really coming up from the ground necessarily. IT was on the ground .

Ya that is weird with your PC.

Plasma looks like ORBS or lights? OK so it could have been that.
Ya I think all the electrical activity going on from the storm, it could have been spirit stuff or more likely E T stuff.
NO it wasn't dark outside. IT was totally light out. IT was cloudy and 7 40 PM.

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-07-2015 at 07:58 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote