Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2014, 05:13 PM   #1
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default UKIP - going back to "gollywogs"?

In my time I've heard all sort of nostalgic reminiscence about how we all allegedly played with gollywogs, and there was allegedly no harm in it at all. It was all good, clean fun, allegedly. We called blacks 'sambo' too, but there was no harm in it allegedly, it was just good old fashioned British fun. A sort of pet name for a non-equal race. So, has nostalgia for the time of empire, and the time of overt racism finally arrived publically and unanimously for UKIP and its supporters? What other amazing returns to the past wait in the wings?

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/29/britai...ither-4743108/





Quote:
Posed with a golliwog alongside his wife, this is Bill Etheridge, MEP for the West Midlands. And yes, he’s one of the 24 Ukip members voted in as an MEP this week.

Mr Etheridge was ejected from the Conservative party in March 2011 after he and his wife Star Etheridge posed with golliwog dolls on Facebook to make a point about political correctness. Their point was certainly made – but not the way they had hoped.

This was not the last time he would come under scrutiny for his Facebook posts. In October 2013, he defended Ukip colleague Dean Perks, a prospective MP for Halesowen and Rowley Regis, after he posted a pornographic image of a naked woman leading a naked man down the street by his genitalia.





Come along folks, paedophilia is funny. Everyone knows that. The establishment does it, average weirdos do it. Why can't we all just have a bit of paedo fun?




I like this classy freak....only the best will do for UKIP.
Quote:
And what about Janice Atkinson, MEP for South East England? After demanding that police crackdown on abuse against Ukip members she promptly flipped the bird to Green campaigners at a rally.




Personally I enjoy a bit of animal killing, seals especially.
Quote:
Roger Helmer, MEP for the East Midlands, is no stranger to accusations of racism either. He once casually claimed there are racist individuals in every party in response to another Ukip member making racist remarks about Lenny Henry.

Mr Helmer also called same-sex relationships ‘abnormal and undesirable’ and likened gay marriage to incest.

He said: ‘If two men can be married, why not three men? Or two men and a woman?… Why not a commune? If two men have a right to marry, how can we deny the same right to two siblings? Are we to authorise incest?’

And spare a thought for seals – Mr Helmer once said ‘dumb’ cubs deserve to be clubbed to death as they eat too much fish.

He told an animal rights campaigner in 2006: ‘I think it’s mawkish, sentimental and unhelpful to adopt a Bambi attitude to animals. Your sympathy for dumb animals does you credit but save your concerns for people rather than them.’

He doesn’t care much for badgers either:



Quote:
And another good reason for a badger cull -- it would bring down the exorbitant price of shaving brushes.
6:26 AM - 12 Jul 2011

Roger Helmer:


Last edited by tildatod; 29-05-2014 at 05:14 PM.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 05:21 PM   #2
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

What's wrong with a gollywog?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 05:31 PM   #3
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
What's wrong with a gollywog?
What's right about gollywogs?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
What's wrong with a gollywog?
Muck raking ....
Quote:
Mr Etheridge was ejected from the Conservative party in March 2011 after he and his wife Star Etheridge posed with golliwog dolls on Facebook to make a point about political correctness. Their point was certainly made – but not the way they had hoped.
never let the truth get in the way of yet another slur .......
Rabid ,Desperate ,Pathetic ....

and how are two naked people "pornographic" I can take a pic like that at any nudist beach .

I wonder how they will spend their 30 pieces of silver Plants ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #5
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

tildatoad is making a great argument for joining UKIP to improve their pool of candidates
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 05:42 PM   #6
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Muck raking ....


never let the truth get in the way of yet another slur .......
Rabid ,Desperate ,Pathetic ....

and how are two naked people "pornographic" I can take a pic like that at any nudist beach .

I wonder how they will spend their 30 pieces of silver Plants ...
What? muck raking?

Explain!
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #7
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

tildatod's thread seems to be giving a good insight into how some of the UKIP party members brains work. I don't think it's muck raking in the least, imo.

And no matter how 'nostalgic' people want to get, the term 'Golly Wog' in this day & age is very offensive for reasons that should be clear to all.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #8
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
What? muck raking?

Explain!
Read the post ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:00 PM   #9
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
tildatod's thread seems to be giving a good insight into how some of the UKIP party members brains work. I don't think it's muck raking in the least, imo.

And no matter how 'nostalgic' people want to get, the term 'Golly Wog' in this day & age is very offensive for reasons that should be clear to all.
FFS get a grip ...this was from 2011 when they were in the Conservative party

Did it make headlines then ??? other than the Daily Mirror I doubt it .

The problem is that UKIP don't have the disposal of GCHQ to trawl through everyone past lives Emails Twitters and gaffs ...Labour and the Tories do ...dig deep enough and you could find shit from everyones past ...yes even perfect me oh and Tilda of course ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #10
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
FFS get a grip ...this was from 2011 when they were in the Conservative party

Did it make headlines then ??? other than the Daily Mirror I doubt it .

The problem is that UKIP don't have the disposal of GCHQ to trawl through everyone past lives Emails Twitters and gaffs ...Labour and the Tories do ...dig deep enough and you could find shit from everyones past ...yes even perfect me oh and Tilda of course ...
Hey, how about you stick to the thread, instead of getting off on obsessing with people personally? I use google, any idiot can use it. Do UKIP supporters need a special course in order to learn how to use a search engine?

Who cares if the golliwog-appreciation was first highlighted in 2011? It's still relevant. Got any comments about the UKIP idiot wanting to sit on Savile's lap and suck his cigar? How about the pro-seal killing, and badger killing? You forgot those ones.

Nevermind, they're all plants. UKIPs all about love and peace, except that they're about racism, xenophobia, aggression, homophobia, and bigotry....
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:08 PM   #11
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
FFS get a grip ...this was from 2011 when they were in the Conservative party

Did it make headlines then ??? other than the Daily Mirror I doubt it .

The problem is that UKIP don't have the disposal of GCHQ to trawl through everyone past lives Emails Twitters and gaffs ...Labour and the Tories do ...dig deep enough and you could find shit from everyones past ...yes even perfect me oh and Tilda of course ...
What really makes me laugh is how irate people are getting about which political party is the best, on DAVID ICKE FORUMS of all places !!!
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:11 PM   #12
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
What really makes me laugh is how irate people are getting about which political party is the best, on DAVID ICKE FORUMS of all places !!!
Goes both ways for people getting irrate about which political party is worst of course

Icke's warning relate to being aware to how manipulation of power works: he doesn't say don't take risks and don't get involved

A Lions Roar means little if it cannot be heard
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:14 PM   #13
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Hey, how about you stick to the thread, instead of getting off on obsessing with people personally? I use google, any idiot can use it. Do UKIP supporters need a special course in order to learn how to use a search engine?

Who cares if the golliwog-appreciation was first highlighted in 2011? It's still relevant. Got any comments about the UKIP idiot wanting to sit on Savile's lap and suck his cigar? How about the pro-seal killing, and badger killing? You forgot those ones.

Nevermind, they're all plants. UKIPs all about love and peace, except that they're about racism, xenophobia, aggression, homophobia, and bigotry....
Quote:
racism, xenophobia, aggression, homophobia, and bigotry...
Quick Phone Beppe Grillo the famous Anti Zionist ....

Quote:
Nigel Farage is no racist, says Italy's Beppe Grillo in defence of possible Ukip alliance
Beppe Grillo, head of Italy's anti-establishment Five Star Movement, tells Tom Kington why he's a fan of Nigel Farage - and why he is considering an alliance with Ukip
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #14
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Goes both ways for people getting irrate about which political party is worst of course

Icke's warning relate to being aware to how manipulation of power works: he doesn't say don't take risks and don't get involved

A Lions Roar means little if it cannot be heard
UKIP is not the worst party, it's slightly better than the BNP, but both belong in the toilet. So once again, your assertions are wrong.

Read my past posts, look at the threads I've started in all the time I've been here. NO love for any party. I don't even want to be ruled by anyone.

Why are you cherrypicking Icke? Icke doesn't vote, and considers all these parties and their elections to be a sham! Icke may agree with the sentiments of Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, Nigel Homer Simpson Farage, Galloway, even Clinton heaven forbid! But he'd not vote for them. And he'd not want them as his leader, unless he's been saying differently recently???
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:18 PM   #15
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
What really makes me laugh is how irate people are getting about which political party is the best, on DAVID ICKE FORUMS of all places !!!
I am not Irate just mildly amused at the foaming tyraid of abuse by the usual suspects ....

The facts are all the Crap that UKIP has been accused of By the MSM was ignored in the EU election ...at a local level they got 30% ,not bad for the New kids on the Block ..
if the mud flinging keeps up I expect a landslide on 2015 ..
keep it up people ..and the MSM .. you are my new heros ..
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:18 PM   #16
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Quick Phone Beppe Grillo the famous Anti Zionist ....
Who cares who Nigel Homer Simpson Farage gets in bed with? He's sleeping with tycoons, elites, banksters and is a former tory himself. Who cares? Only you, and the few hardcore voter-fanatics, and UKIP-fanatics on here.

You can phone them, seeing as you support their offensive, racist, homophobic, xenophobic and sick ideals. I can't think why you'd even try to tell me what to do, when I don't take you seriously at all.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:23 PM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBrb6eptVgk
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:23 PM   #18
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I am not Irate just mildly amused at the foaming tyraid of abuse by the usual suspects ....

The facts are all the Crap that UKIP has been accused of By the MSM was ignored in the EU election ...at a local level they got 30% ,not bad for the New kids on the Block ..
if the mud flinging keeps up I expect a landslide on 2015 ..
keep it up people ..and the MSM .. you are my new heros ..
Cool, so I don't have to do my 'Clam down, calm down' impression then
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #19
tildatod
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: A sunless world
Posts: 10,674
Likes: 3,220 (1,898 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I am not Irate just mildly amused at the foaming tyraid of abuse by the usual suspects ....

The facts are all the Crap that UKIP has been accused of By the MSM was ignored in the EU election ...at a local level they got 30% ,not bad for the New kids on the Block ..
if the mud flinging keeps up I expect a landslide on 2015 ..
keep it up people ..and the MSM .. you are my new heros ..
Who cares? UKIP are the underclass-tories, they're the neanderthal version. They're the same kind of people who work for the TSA in America. Rough, aggressive, willing to engage in conflict, thuggish, racist, hateful, bigoted, xenophobic, pro-paedophile jokes. Sick. Just like their tory masters. You can throw in Labour too if you like. They're all sick, just UKIP is the runt of the litter.

They got 27%. When did they get 30%? Oh, you're spreading disinfo again. BY next week, you'll say 50%. By next year you'll say they've been in power for 20 years. Facts, who needs them. And they got 27% of a pretty small turnout.

It does not matter though, it's just that they're going to screw people over more brutally, and exhibit more public satisfaction as they do it, than the white-collar toffs in the other parties. This is the only difference. At least the toffs are trained to look sorrowful while they screw people, UKIP will probably burn a few blacks or muslims at the stake as they institute their demented policies, which as it stands, nobody really knows what they are....least of all UKIP supporters.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #20
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Cool, so I don't have to do my 'Clam down, calm down' impression then
git .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:58 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.