Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 24-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #1
10thlight
Inactive

Default For skeptics of chemtrails

Yep that pretty much sums your brain up by now.
If you dont get it or cant see them.This is 2014.Your a sad Human being.
Its not to hard to tell the difference between a real cloud and a chemtrail.And no they are not contrails.
And if you where born before the 80s,well how could you not tell, when the they came in?
Dont you remember what real skies looked like?

Last but not least if your still in denial.
YOU ARE MOST LIKELY A SHILL.

ps shills the writing isnt actual clouds in the sky.lol

Last edited by 10thlight; 24-04-2014 at 08:04 AM.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
forestgreen
Inactive

I am going to share a very strange unexplained experience I had one summer about 5 -6 years ago. I went out afternoon ( and had woken up perfectly well) to go to the local shops, and as soon as I stepped outside I suddenly couldn't breathe properly: I was wheezing and choking, coughing and actually threw up this strange bile after a few minutes of walking. I am not asthmatic, nor was it the hayfever season ( it was August and I have never had hayfever like that anyway- I would normally have itchy eyes and be sneezing). I didn't have an upset stomach. It was not a cold.There was nothing wrong until I left the house. I could smell and taste nothing in the air, yet something was in the air. I felt it in a way I cannot explain. This went on for 3 days- as soon as I went outside I got the attack.Yet I felt perfectly well indoors.
A week or two later I was in town talking to the women in a pagan/ethnic shop I go to sometimes and told them about it- they said they had experienced the same. I think they mentioned chemtrails....

Last edited by forestgreen; 28-04-2014 at 10:11 PM.
forestgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 07:27 AM   #3
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestgreen View Post
I am going to share a very strange unexplained experience I had one summer about 5 -6 years ago. I went out afternoon ( and had woken up perfectly well) to go to the local shops, and as soon as I stepped outside I suddenly couldn't breathe properly: I was wheezing and choking, coughing and actually threw up this strange bile after a few minutes of walking. I am not asthmatic, nor was it the hayfever season ( it was August and I have never had hayfever like that anyway- I would normally have itchy eyes and be sneezing). I didn't have an upset stomach. It was not a cold.There was nothing wrong until I left the house. I could smell and taste nothing in the air, yet something was in the air. I felt it in a way I cannot explain. This went on for 3 days- as soon as I went outside I got the attack.Yet I felt perfectly well indoors.
A week or two later I was in town talking to the women in a pagan/ethnic shop I go to sometimes and told them about it- they said they had experienced the same. I think they mentioned chemtrails....
yep they will do that,Or worse.Depends what else they also can be dropping.

Rosalind Peterson speak at the UN last month about them.
The Video is in the thread link below.
Very interesting and about time.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273156
Old 29-04-2014, 09:08 AM   #4
jconnar

And all the airline pilots are in on it I bet you think?
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #5
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
And all the airline pilots are in on it I bet you think?
They have probably been in one of those highly classified meetings and had to sit and listen to "experts" stating that they are doing this for global warming, if it doesn't get done the planet is finished, you have a very important job, oh, and sign this official secrets act before you leave.

Last edited by ex sheep; 29-04-2014 at 10:12 AM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #6
actionplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
They have probably been in one of those highly classified meetings and had to sit and listen to "experts" stating that they are doing this for global warming, if it doesn't get done the planet is finished, you have a very important job, oh, and sign this official secrets act before you leave.
Not unlikely, but what is the actual point of chemtrails? Carcinogenic? Sterilants?

I don't get it, because the elites all walk around outside too, as do their kids and families... So aren't they breathing in all this crap too? When I see the Windsors etc, they aren't usually wearing gas masks...
actionplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 12:03 PM   #7
oneisall

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionplan View Post
Not unlikely, but what is the actual point of chemtrails? Carcinogenic? Sterilants?

I don't get it, because the elites all walk around outside too, as do their kids and families... So aren't they breathing in all this crap too? When I see the Windsors etc, they aren't usually wearing gas masks...
Its not about them, its about the agenda. Theyre expendable.
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bWXazVhlyxQ
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 01:18 PM   #8
forestgreen
Inactive

They won't be spraying it over their mansions- just the cities were us plebs live.
Old 29-04-2014, 01:19 PM   #9
forestgreen
Inactive

As a matter of interest when did they start these chemtrails?
Old 29-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #10
lobuk

Quote:
As a matter of interest when did they start these chemtrails?
I started noticing them in the 1990's although there may have been tests and such done many years before. I grew up in the 70's and 80's and all contrails were normal and dissipated fairly quickly back then. Then during the 1990's trails started appearing in all sorts of criss cross formations that did not dissipate and instead stayed in the sky all day long and spread out leaving a sort of false sky.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 04:38 PM   #11
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
I started noticing them in the 1990's although there may have been tests and such done many years before. I grew up in the 70's and 80's and all contrails were normal and dissipated fairly quickly back then. Then during the 1990's trails started appearing in all sorts of criss cross formations that did not dissipate and instead stayed in the sky all day long and spread out leaving a sort of false sky.
1990s...hmm thought so- that was when I suddenly started getting eczema and had never ever had skin problems up til then. Even one of my doctors hinted to me that something in the air might be a trigger.
Old 29-04-2014, 04:38 PM   #12
herbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
It was started at the g8 summit , in the late 1990s as a plan to stop global warming , it hasnt and is now creating a umberalla effect , and posioning all within it goo inforamtion here
http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=3789

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE

Last edited by herbes; 29-04-2014 at 04:39 PM.
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 06:31 PM   #13
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbes View Post
It was started at the g8 summit , in the late 1990s as a plan to stop global warming , it hasnt and is now creating a umberalla effect , and posioning all within it goo inforamtion here
http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=3789
Doesn't surprise me.
It was around 1992 the ezcema surfaced for me.
Old 29-04-2014, 06:44 PM   #14
supertzar

'98 is when I first noticed them. The reason I noticed is the sunglasses I was wearing accentuated the chembow effect. Growing up in the 70's/80's I always wondered about the cause of those pencil-thin lines behind some planes that disappeared within a minute or so. Can't believe more people don't notice or care about the drastic change in our skies.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 07:31 PM   #15
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default Its just a big go-around of believes; of all sorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionplan View Post

Find the place on earth where they not spraying......

You may find the heads of these planners in these places...... one Hint: the north east .... Oz!

Do you truly believe that the head Satan gang cabal gives a shit about there paid pimp helpers?

Satan's head will turn cannibal if its required!

There followers & operators are marked for death the same like all others ........ no matter what there by default lying head Masters promised them.

There are many willing idiots following the heads orders but the head is a very small group on earth!

Its always the same patten the believe makes people do things which they normally would not do!

Masons believing there masters by choice or force, or through intimidation.

The People believe there Mason bosses they working for ...........

Its just a big go-around of believes; of all sorts.

A simple believe is even more destructive then the money of the money changers!

Because the believe of this fiat-money has to be first to give it any value in the first place.

That's why Religious organisations are so important to the heads; because the key word indoctrinated in these places is "Believe, believe, believe"

Not one Bank on Earth could even exist if it would not be for Believers in these Bank systems & there proven fiat-money.

Let only 10% of the world pull out there own real money out of there Banks & you will see true reality manifesting over night!

99% on earth is based on "Believes" ........... the word the Satan image counted on since his conception.

At least 6000 years of prove out there for my statement!

Believes indoctrinated; or by choice is a disease & a lie towards the Human natural critical given Mind.

A sort of Trust in the Forefathers logical outcome wisdom helps:

Age of Aquarius <<<

The symbolic woman = the weak corruptible Soul of Man

The seas = the people

The abyss = the Mother of evil, ego & arrogance.

Quote:
Before the consummation of the age, the whole place will shake with great thundering. Then the rulers will be sad, [...] their death. The angels will mourn for their mankind, and the demons will weep over their seasons, and their mankind will wail and scream at their death. Then the age will begin, and they will be disturbed. Their kings will be intoxicated with the fiery sword, and they will wage war against one another, so that the earth is intoxicated with bloodshed. And the seas will be disturbed by those wars. Then the sun will become dark, and the moon will cause its light to cease. The stars of the sky will cancel their circuits. And a great clap of thunder will come out of a great force that is above all the forces of chaos, where the firmament of the woman is situated. Having created the first product, she will put away the wise fire of intelligence and clothe herself with witless wrath. Then she will pursue the gods of chaos, whom she created along with the prime parent (the head of heads). She will cast them down into the abyss. They will be obliterated because of their wickedness. For they will come to be like volcanoes and consume one another until they perish at the hand of the prime parent. When he has destroyed them, he will turn against himself and destroy himself until he ceases to exist.

Last edited by oiram; 29-04-2014 at 07:50 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 07:38 PM   #16
supertzar

Great point about belief Oiram.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 03:11 AM   #17
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
I know what your talking about.
Quote:
"coughing and actually threw up this strange bile"
That means your body is trying to fight it.
Certain regions the program is more advanced and the air is very dense with nano's and others regions are better.But if they concentrate on the area that are better at fighting this stuff.They will do it.
Yin and yang air and magnetics ect.

Better regions just slow the nano program in you more.

Last edited by 10thlight; 30-04-2014 at 03:13 AM.