Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #161
jaynette
Banned

threats and counter threats at the lawful bank

http://equalfree.org/forum/viewtopic...=181&start=260
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #162
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynette View Post
threats and counter threats at the lawful bank

http://equalfree.org/forum/viewtopic...=181&start=260
Didnt it occur to you he was joking...Looks like a good forum thanks for sharing
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #163
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Didnt it occur to you he was joking...Looks like a good forum thanks for sharing
not at all, those are direct threats if this is what you are referring to. Besides, hayes has had plenty of opportunity to go onto that thread and clear up a few things. He has chosen not to do so. Mike Robinson of the uk column came on but just to defend hayes. hayes is good at defending himself isn't he?

paul rogers tries to explain further but with old explainable he calls updates.
and just ends up..... defending hayes. hayes is in this up to his neck but denies it at every opportunity when pressed on the issue.

they were threats and these threats came after jayne was offered "a place at the top table" by hayes himself. why do you think that was?

Last edited by jaynette; 22-11-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 23-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #164
jaynette
Banned

hayes tells us what happened at court minutes ago

http://www.equalfree.org/forum/viewt...=181&start=270
Re: LAWFUL BANK
by Roger Hayes » Tue - 2011, Nov, 22 11:23 pm

The bankruptcy of the legal fiction Mr Roger Hayes.

Just to clarify...

I Roger Hayes (flesh and blood man) appeared at the Crown Court under threat of imprisonment for contempt of court for refusing to submit to the Official Receiver's demand that I fill in his forms and hand over all of my assets. I have consistently withheld my consent... but appear to assist the court.

As we all know... or should do, the Official Receiver has absolutely no authority over any one of us... except if we consent... at which point had I refused to complete the forms... I would be languishing in prison now.... but I am not.

More importantly... I retain all of my assets... my home, my business, my car, my bank account and every single penny I had before the court hearing. The Official Receiver requested an indefinite adjournment... i.e. backing down with grace. Why didn't he proceed and ask for the judge to rule contempt of court? Answer... because he couldn't. No consent = No authority.

What is amusing about this whole business is that every bill that is created in the legal fiction name... becomes the liability of the trustee... the Offical Receiver... this must surely include all speeding and parking fines... all gas, electricity and water bills.... and most definitely council tax for as long as the Official Receiver wants to hold the legal fiction in bankruptcy...I hope for a long time.

I hope this clarifies the position.

Roger Hayes
Roger Hayes

Old 23-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #165
tien an
Banned

That's great news.

So I guess people will stop going on about a bankrupt not being allowed to conduct a business?

jaynette, do you believe the poster to be Roger Hayes?

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #166
micklemus
Banned

Hayes either doesn't understand what is going on or he is telling porky pies. I don't know which one it is, but he definitely remains bankrupt and he is not going to be discharged from bankruptcy unless otherwise ordered by the court. See:

http://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov....067&CaseType=B

With reference to the footnote in the above page, this is what section 279 of the Insolvency Act 1986 says:

Quote:
279 Duration
(1) A bankrupt is discharged from bankruptcy at the end of the period of one year beginning with the date on which the bankruptcy commences.
(2) If before the end of that period the official receiver files with the court a notice stating that investigation of the conduct and affairs of the bankrupt under section 289 is unnecessary or concluded, the bankrupt is discharged when the notice is filed.
(3) On the application of the official receiver or the trustee of a bankrupt's estate, the court may order that the period specified in subsection (1) shall cease to run until—
(a) the end of a specified period, or
(b) the fulfilment of a specified condition.

(4) The court may make an order under subsection (3) only if satisfied that the bankrupt has failed or is failing to comply with an obligation under this Part.
(5) In subsection (3)(b) “condition” includes a condition requiring that the court be satisfied of something.
(6) In the case of an individual who is adjudged bankrupt on a petition under section 264(1)(d)—
(a) subsections (1) to (5) shall not apply, and
(b) the bankrupt is discharged from bankruptcy by an order of the court under section 280.
(7) This section is without prejudice to any power of the court to annul a bankruptcy order.
The court has suspended Hayes' discharge from bankruptcy, which is definitely not good news from his perspective.

Clearly there is more to this than Hayes is letting on. I shall therefore await further developments.

As to Hayes' comments about 'retaining' everything he owns, he clearly doesn't understand the bankruptcy process at all. To anyone who does understand the process, it's a very silly remark. Again, I shall await further developments.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 12:49 PM   #167
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
jaynette, do you believe the poster to be Roger Hayes? tian an.
I have absolutly no reason to believe otherwise. Do you? Also that statment has few anomalous lines in it. One minute he says he didn't consent "to sign" then he says " had I not" [signed] I would be in prison.

Last edited by jaynette; 23-11-2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: missed word
Old 23-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #168
tien an
Banned

Quote:
I have absolutly no reason to believe otherwise. Do you? Also that statment has few anomalous lines in it. One minute he says he didn't consent "to sign" then he says " had I not" [signed] I would be in prison.
I only ask, because you posted the quote...whether or not I believe it to be him at this point is irrelevant.

I ask also because the anomalies were also apparent to me.

I'm still asking myself 'did he sign them or not?'

If he didn't sign them, then his assertion later that the Official Receiver could have proceeded and asked the judge to rule 'contempt of court', would be valid...but if he did sign them, then the assertion is perplexing, to say the least.

"...for as long as the Official Receiver wants to hold the legal fiction in bankruptcy...I hope for a long time."
This statement seems to confirm that he (or his legal fiction) is bankrupt...

All very confusing...hence my question.

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #169
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
I only ask, because you posted the quote...whether or not I believe it to be him at this point is irrelevant.

I believe that above is a statement from hayes, yes.

http://www.equalfree.org/forum/viewt...=181&start=270

Quote:
I ask also because the anomalies were also apparent to me.I'm still asking myself 'did he sign them or not?'

All very confusing...hence my question.

tian an.
Indeed tian

Last edited by jaynette; 24-11-2011 at 12:32 AM. Reason: ad link
Old 23-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #170
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
I

If he didn't sign them, then his assertion later that the Official Receiver could have proceeded and asked the judge to rule 'contempt of court',

tian an.
I am not sure an OR could ask the judge to rule "contempt" to be honest?
and there is this;
"but appear to assist the court."
what does that actually mean?

Roger Hayes on sky channel 200 tomorrow night at 8pm discussing. Lawful bank (24 nov)

Last edited by jaynette; 23-11-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 23-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #171
jaynette
Banned

more questions from hayes.

http://equalfree.org/forum/viewtopic...=181&start=280
Re: LAWFUL BANK
by Roger Hayes » Wed - 2011, Nov, 23 7:29 pm

Jaynes

Re 'I will accept a yes or a no from hayes'

Jayne
What would you like a 'YES' or a 'NO' to... I am not sure that you have even asked a question... my apologies if you have but I have not been following this blog in any detail... I just picked up your negative comments relaid by others... I am intrigued to know if you are after the facts and the truth or if you are just on a witch hunt. I sense the latter, but I am happy to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I see that you have taken the trouble to research the bankrupty issue... you seem to have an unusual level of interest in this matter - what is your concern? A straight question will elicit a straight answer.

May I take this opporunity to ask...
Do you understand the legal fiction issue?
Do you understand that 'Mr Roger Hayes' - is a legal fiction?
Do you appreciate that the bankruptcy has nothing to do with me?
Do you appreciate that they can keep 'Mr Roger Hayes' in bankruptcy for eternity... it has no bearing on me whatsoever.
Do you appreciate that every bill (council tax) that is issued in the name 'Mr Roger Hayes' goes to the Official Receiver... because it has nothing to do with me?

Do you understand the basics of what this is actually all about?

AND... what is the purpose of linking the irrelevent bankruptcy of the legal fiction to the lawful Bank?

I look forward to hearing from you

Happy to answer any question you might have.
Old 23-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #172
torchwood
Inactive

Default Re lawful bank

I would just like to add about comments a few posts ago about threats from the lawful bank

There was no such thing if you read the posts properly you will see that the quoted threats come from another poster on that forum

And strange as it may seem I spoke with roger Hayes tonight and he tells me he has never mentioned anything of the sort on people joining a top table , so that from Roger is absolute crap in his words

Whether LB works or not one thing is certain there are a few very negative people spreading lies,gossip and the like based purely on assumptions and not on hard fact , so carry on and remember that which you do unto others usually comes. Back and bites you in the ass big time

One thing I will say if LB was the scam it's being portrayed as , most scams are up an running quickly and disappear very fast ,Jayne mentions Roger has been promoting for 2 yrs , hardly the stuff of scams

People can believe what they wish , at the end of the day ,people will be putting their lives at risk ,as the ptb will definitely issue orders to wipe out those involved , that's why the more the word is promoted the harder to bump of thousands in one foul swoop

I am not going to attempt to sway people one way or another , it may fail it may not and money will be retired , but one fact people keep missing is that everyone is telling people out there , until any new currency comes fully into force , people can withdraw their money back out in full in original fiat currency a point people keep missing however what you spend in new currency will lower your original deposit by 10%

As for money retired and not being told where it's going , simple because it has not been decided in stone where it will go , no scam here ,no decision made

And as before we know that death threats and the like will come to many people along the way , after all the banks have Been running their scams for hundreds of years . They won't give in without destroying as much as possible or as many as possible along the way , their game their rules ,

What we need is a massive team of our own peace officers and arrest warrants issued for corrupt politicians and bankers to be brought to justice Our game our rules .

Look at news today bush and Blair found guilty of war crimes , no mainstream coverage. That's because the Brussels broadcasting corporation and the like do as they are told and feed us all only what we need to know so keeping us uninformed.

Paul
torchwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #173
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchwood View Post
I would just like to add about comments a few posts ago about threats from the lawful bank

There was no such thing if you read the posts properly you will see that the quoted threats come from another poster on that forum Paul
yes and it is plain to read that these threats came from another poster. No one mentioned that threats were made BY OR FROM THE LAWFUL BANK. Lack of reading once again paul. AND... I have the pm from hayes making this offer. So it might be good to wind in your neck and lets all wait for what hayes has to say about his lawful bank tomorrow night on Edge Media channel 200 at 8 pm.who knows it might be a good idea after all. But it won't change the fact that hayes has committed a criminal act just by promoting this bank.

Last edited by jaynette; 24-11-2011 at 12:54 AM. Reason: mis quote
Old 24-11-2011, 12:59 AM   #174
undeadcreature

Quote:
As for money retired and not being told where it's going , simple because it has not been decided in stone where it will go , no scam here ,no decision made
That is a very bad way to pitch a business, advertising an idea without a firm foundation of what it is about still sets off the scam alarms.

Quote:
One thing I will say if LB was the scam it's being portrayed as , most scams are up an running quickly and disappear very fast ,Jayne mentions Roger has been promoting for 2 yrs , hardly the stuff of scams
Some scams have been running for years before they got found out.

Quote:
Whether LB works or not one thing is certain there are a few very negative people spreading lies,gossip and the like based purely on assumptions and not on hard fact , so carry on and remember that which you do unto others usually comes. Back and bites you in the ass big time
I can't speak for anyone else but I formed my opinion based on what i read on the Lawful Bank website.
And so far, my opinion stands that it is a scam designed to "retire" potentially millions of pounds into someones back pocket/Swiss bank.
And then there is the connection of Common Law, what does the past decisions of judges have to do with storing money?
Old 24-11-2011, 01:56 AM   #175
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
so carry on and remember that which you do unto others usually comes. Back and bites you in the ass big timePaul
now now paul, careful mate.

Quote:
Jayne mentions Roger has been promoting for 2 yrs , hardly the stuff of scams
You have never heard of the long game then I take it. plus there is another poster over there who says he knows "for certain" that this idea was in the making some time BEFORE hayes got in on it. And jayne says maybe hayes is being used.

Quote:
I am not going to attempt to sway people one way or another
well this exactly what your doing, it is your name on the bottom of the LB web site, and it is you and hayes who is spreading the word about the LB isn't it? Why promote it if not to convince people to join?

Quote:
That is not what hayes says is it? he says he is not going to tell anyone, do you not watch your own promo`s.

Quote:
What we need is a massive team of our own peace officers and arrest warrants issued for corrupt politicians and bankers to be brought to justice Our game our rules Paul
now I have heard this somewhere before? own forces? it will come to me.
Old 24-11-2011, 02:13 AM   #176
weeman
Banned

Quote:

now I have heard this somewhere before? own forces? it will come to me.
Perhaps?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=126247

weeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 02:18 AM   #177
torchwood
Inactive

Default Lawful bank

Sorry jaynette

That bite in the ass comment is not a threat to anyone , I am just generalising that usually when we do wrong it usually comes back to haunt / bite us , I referred more to any such scam perceived or not as the case may be
torchwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 02:26 AM   #178
freedom2020
Banned

hey if you dont like it!!! fine,the bank shall win just like the brixton riots changed thinking of the powers that be
freedom2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 02:52 AM   #179
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeman View Post
That's the baby, thank you
Old 24-11-2011, 02:54 AM   #180
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom2020 View Post
hey if you dont like it!!! fine,the bank shall win just like the brixton riots changed thinking of the powers that be
Well I don't like the idea that people just might be about to lose their hard earned take home pay. Is that fine with you?