Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 04-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
pihon

Default !!!please people open your third eye!!!

Ws up every body, my name is pihon.......
Thought i should ellaborate for those that didnt know that as
human beings we are gifted with certain spiritual gifts, talents or abilities. Through my extensive research and deep meditation i have found out that many people are clueless to the third eye

So in a nut shell the third eye is the ability to see without seeing. Being blind to the natural eye and opening your spiritual eye. What are the benefits of this: Limitless, for you to research and find out.....
pihon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
jayelowell

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
angel147

Default The third eye

The third eye is a point in our consciousness, the point that connects what is within and what is without. I believe it to be the eye/an eye of God (the God of the old and new testaments of the Holy Bible).
When I was coming awake out of sleep one time, I remember passing a giant eye, not a eye of flesh, but a symbol, or drawing, as if on paper, but it was alive, and looked at me. I was scared and woke right up , and realized after I was fully conscious and had thought upon it what this was.
angel147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
chris_com283

I had a similar experience. I got into one of those states experiences projecters go into. I was having fun experiencing the vibrations as I hadn't experienced it in so long. I decided to focus the vibrations on my brow. It got really intense and it sort of exploded and I saw this eye that winked at me. I then saw all these photos of people flashing before me. The strange thing was they all had moustaches.
But to manipulate men, to propel them toward goals which you – the social reformers – see, but they may not, is to deny their human essence, to treat them as objects without wills of their own, and therefore to degrade them.
Isaiah Berlin
chris_com283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell View Post
It'll help but it wont open it by itself. The third(or spiritual) eye is non-physical and from an entirely different comprehension of consciousness and reality itself.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #6
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Try
They come in various sizes and made from different metals each will produce a different harmonic that will resonate with different parts of the body. Hand beaten ones are better. I really like them
echoes_of_a_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #7
rp1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihon View Post
So in a nut shell the third eye is the ability to see without seeing. Being blind to the natural eye and opening your spiritual eye. What are the benefits of this: Limitless, for you to research and find out.....

Be careful what you wish for is all I say. To use the I quess now cliché Nietzsche quote: "If you stare into the Abyss long enough the Abyss stares back at you".
I'm not familiar with David Icke's work that much, just registered here since the forum seemed interesting so not sure if this will sound crazy or not to people here. My life have pretty much gone downhill for the last seven years or so. I have now come to believe that things I did in my late teens when experimenting with what I quess you can call "supernatural forces" is what brought me to this point.
Takes to much writing to go into details but to be make a long story short me and my friends where into the occult. I didn't actually believ in what I was doing it was mostly something that was rebellious and "cool".

Over the years I have become more and more convienced that during that period I acted as a beacon for energies, spirits or whatever you want to call it.
I know it sounds crazy but it's as if I sometimes can feel(not see) how the layers of reality is close to unveil and show these forces fully. I do find it faschinating and I quess in a way I should count myself lucky to feel this connection to what could be described as another realm but it's scary and as I previously said have done much harm in my life.

I have read about somethign called Dimethyltryptamine or DMT that the shamans of south america use to enter the spirit world. What I would like to do is try this drug and face my "demons". I know what my spirit form looks like but not this other stuff that has attatched itself to me. I really think using that particular drug would be a life changing experience for me and might enable me to cleanse myself from what has tainted me. Have never done any drugs though and that one isn't easy to get ahold of so wouldn't know where to start.

Oh well enough ranting sorry. :P Just got carried away when I started typing but since I have already wrote it I might as well post it.

Last edited by rp1980; 23-01-2009 at 12:38 AM.
rp1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 01:06 AM   #8
druggalo

Default reup

EYE travel to other dimenshionz and talk to alienz
my state of mind iz not of this planet
EYE AMA shaman,eye walk between worlds
THE hybrid half human
dmt, pcp, lsd, philosybin, ketimine, mescaline, thc, and nitrous oxide allow US to use our third eye and experience tru spirtuality on this prison planet of eternal slavery.
druggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 01:59 AM   #9
netta
Inactive

U NEEDLE to lay of dem DRUGZ. Lol no, whatever I don't care.
netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
druggalo

Default reup

phuck that im scard of being sober

shyt iz way 2 real son
druggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #11
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Ws up every body, my name is pihon.......
Thought i should ellaborate for those that didnt know that as
human beings we are gifted with certain spiritual gifts, talents or abilities. Through my extensive research and deep meditation i have found out that many people are clueless to the third eye

You are joking arent you? most people know what it is even if they have no interest.

So what reserach did you do?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #12
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
It'll help but it wont open it by itself. The third(or spiritual) eye is non-physical and from an entirely different comprehension of consciousness and reality itself.
IS it? Some people are pretty sure it IS the pineal gland.
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #13
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
This is not so in the oldest manuscripts I think. I think these ideas began to appear when theosophy was developing. There are actually a number of systems using different energy centre layouts, with different colour and element arrangements. I know of one where the lowest chakra is air followed by earth, water, fire, then spirit.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #14
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
This is not so in the oldest manuscripts I think. I think these ideas began to appear when theosophy was developing. There are actually a number of systems using different energy centre layouts, with different colour and element arrangements. I know of one where the lowest chakra is air followed by earth, water, fire, then spirit.
I did only state 'some' people

Keep up Patty!
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #15
rhydra

Looking up though Wikipedia is the only source at the present so major caveat, The article seems to give the impression that it was actually an eye at one stage far back in evolutionary times passed.

Quote:
Pinealocytes in many non-mammalian vertebrates have a strong resemblance to the photoreceptor cells of the eye. Some evolutionary biologists believe that the vertebrate pineal cells share a common evolutionary ancestor with retinal cells.[6]

In some vertebrates, exposure of the pineal to light can directly set off a chain reaction of enzymatic events which regulate circadian rhythms.[7] In humans and other mammals, this function is served by the retinohypothalamic system that sets the rhythm within the suprachiasmatic nucleus. Cultural and social interactions produce exposures to artificial light that influence the setting of the suprachiasmatic clock.

Some early vertebrate fossil skulls have a pineal foramen. This corroborates with the physiology of the modern lamprey, tuatara, and some other vertebrates.
Old 19-06-2009, 05:10 AM   #16
solarwindspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp1980 View Post
Be careful what you wish for is all I say. To use the I quess now cliché Nietzsche quote: "If you stare into the Abyss long enough the Abyss stares back at you".
I'm not familiar with David Icke's work that much, just registered here since the forum seemed interesting so not sure if this will sound crazy or not to people here. My life have pretty much gone downhill for the last seven years or so. I have now come to believe that things I did in my late teens when experimenting with what I quess you can call "supernatural forces" is what brought me to this point.
Takes to much writing to go into details but to be make a long story short me and my friends where into the occult. I didn't actually believ in what I was doing it was mostly something that was rebellious and "cool".

Over the years I have become more and more convienced that during that period I acted as a beacon for energies, spirits or whatever you want to call it.
I know it sounds crazy but it's as if I sometimes can feel(not see) how the layers of reality is close to unveil and show these forces fully. I do find it faschinating and I quess in a way I should count myself lucky to feel this connection to what could be described as another realm but it's scary and as I previously said have done much harm in my life.

I have read about somethign called Dimethyltryptamine or DMT that the shamans of south america use to enter the spirit world. What I would like to do is try this drug and face my "demons". I know what my spirit form looks like but not this other stuff that has attatched itself to me. I really think using that particular drug would be a life changing experience for me and might enable me to cleanse myself from what has tainted me. Have never done any drugs though and that one isn't easy to get ahold of so wouldn't know where to start.

Oh well enough ranting sorry. :P Just got carried away when I started typing but since I have already wrote it I might as well post it.
Yes, I agree lay off the drugs and needles. Try Goldschlager or colloidal gold if it's still out on the market. Hmmm haven't tried the white powder gold but the liquid gold was a dissappointment. But I would face your demons before. . .or do some clearing and raise your vibrations before trying to open up a little. Haven't tried DMT don't intend to. Lay off any neurotoxin like aspartum. . really bad for you and straighten out your diet. Then of course in any war the first defense is denial. We are already at war. I would stay away the flouride water, and chemicals being sprayed in the air, not to mention the phoney dis ease es that appear every few years. . .corporations and drug companies have the most to gain.

(So in a nut shell the third eye is the ability to see without seeing. Being blind to the natural eye and opening your spiritual eye. What are the benefits of this: Limitless, for you to research and find out.....) end quote...
they want the all prevailing evil eye looking at you so they can make a borg community...and 'blind' followers to their creed. LOL

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of The Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on.

Last edited by solarwindspirit; 19-06-2009 at 05:29 AM.
solarwindspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 05:52 AM   #17
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
The pineal gland is physical,all physical we percieve through consciousness (spirit)which is non-physical.Is the glass half full,or half empty?Its both.
For me the eye opens when it wants to.I can´t wiggle my ears,but sometimes I hear certain noises that make my ears move,so I know the abilaties there.My eye works something like that.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 05:15 PM   #18
fekdemasons

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp1980 View Post

Try a spirit release , I had one and it is very powerfull. You may need a few days bed rest after.

THese discarnate forms are attached to you as unhelpfull behaviours.

Things you say and do that you regret instantly.

Google it and try and find someone local to you who performs them. They ask these energies to go " into the light ,and leave this person."

Ps. Not like a roman catholic exorcism , fire and brimstone etc.

Good luck.
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 08:52 PM   #19
saty

Quote:

I tried to open my third eye about a dozen times....in a nutshell, it didn't work.
I followed the instructions from this book which seems credible yet zero results.
http://www.eso-garden.com/specials/a..._third_eye.pdf
Old 19-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #20
kaito9

There's likely a genetic restriction deliberately put to prevent your mind from easy access to 3rd eye/pineal gland like is the case with other parts of the brain.

You wont see idle brain parts in brain scanners ofc, brain is working as its suppose to but your mind has been cleverly denied access you are suppose to have. Savants are pretty good example. Its like running a computer with no root access.

Example savant:
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote