Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-04-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
Unendless_Love

Exclamation The Sage-Love Mantra

Today I want to tell you a Little bit from my beliefs.
I belief in the Mantra of sage-Love!

Since some days ago I was joining a amusement park in Germany. A so called "Funfair" Parc with attractions was it. And while I counted my circles at the roundabouts, I had a great idea. What would be, if we manifest the sage-Love ? Sage-Love what should that be? Let me further explain, In Germany I call it Salbei-Liebe. I Experiment with fragrances. We say that we can someone smell. It means, that we are free minded People at this Moment. Our Soul is re-alignmented and centrifugrated.

If you can imagine, the fragrance of the smell of sage is very universell. It makes your arteries and your heart free than anything else. It free's your mind up. If you are at a place, if your mind is saying sage love, than concentrate yourself about the smell of sage. If you can recognize it, everything is driving high. You can remember it everywhere, everytime. It could be your new Safe Ghost or Angel.

The smell is concentrating your third eye and focusses it to positiv power. If you are no psychich blockaded personality, you can recognize it very fast.

The sage love is so viewed a powerful and mighty Mantra, that I have discovered and used. While my visit at the Festival it has searched out to resonances , that have been very positiv! If your Body feelin sick, or your mind is negativ programmed, say often sage-love and you will visit some changes ! Dont trust my? Try it. I use These ritual since some days and my psychich is lifted really up and im feelin more and more positiv, i can let go my negativ programs in my mind. You want to cut your negativ Progresses? Let us come togehter and talk about it! If you understand my explainings that I told you.

Greetings
Your Dominik
Unendless_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 03:43 PM   #2
yosako

Reionize electrons.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote