Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 20-10-2011, 03:27 AM   #1
in5d

Arrow Meet Prodigy Artist Akiane Kramarik - Indigo Child

Meet Prodigy Artist Akiane Kramarik - The Indigo Child of an Atheist

Akiane Kramarik is one of the most inspirational people you will ever meet. Upon receiving her inspiration from God "face-to-face" at the age of 4, she began drawing unbelievably amazing spirituality pictures. As she grew older, her artwork has become increasingly complex as He spoke to her through sounds, shapes and sometimes through animals, but mainly with paint "as if it was talking to me".

Akiane, a vegan, stated, "Each time I pick up that brush from my pallet, I feel we're connected. I don't need to talk to Him. I already know that He's there. All I know is that He's always going to be with me, forever."

In a recent interview, Akiane stated, "I don't belong to any denomination or religion, I just belong to God."

more here: http://www.in5d.com/meet-prodigy-art...n-athiest.html
in5d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
deft

Dammit, I thought it was the guys from the prodigy!
deft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
drakul

Loved the video. Truly inspiring!
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:58 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Do you think she's a hybrid?
http://www.akiane.com/store/
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:51 AM   #5
lead poisoner
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Do you think she's a hybrid?
http://www.akiane.com/store/
had the exact same thought
lead poisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #6
yosako

Hmm...check her picture "Rebirth" (at age 15) 's text:

Quote:
"Rebirth" is a story of transformation from life to death, and from death back to life. The vines full of blossoms have surrounded slowly eroding pillars and fully participate in extending their last moments of life.

Only a few of the columns are left to support the unity of decaying and crumbling structure, but by the time the architectural antique is completely gone, the rose-vine garden will stand in its place. Rebirth symbolizes a continuous restoration of matter and spirit where the end is part of further growth.

As eternity rampages our destiny
yesterday refuses to remember today.

By remodeling our destiny
we may forget what has been replaced.

At a guillotine struggles take a crown of misery,
and icicle eyes melt like an unsolved riddle.

But just like a dream being nursed to life ~
we are nursed back to eternity.
Reincarnationist agenda? For "our growth" ha ha ha, gotcha!

Last edited by yosako; 20-12-2014 at 12:34 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2014, 12:52 PM   #7
alf hearted
Banned

I know a guy equally as talented as that girl is, only he believes his remarkable talent is a freak of nature, not a gift that he needs to credit some god for. He too has a spiritual quality that is captured by his artwork, but he wouldn't be arrogant enough to ever believe he was favoured by a god over other children.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 01:35 AM   #8
eta huinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I know a guy equally as talented as that girl is, only he believes his remarkable talent is a freak of nature, not a gift that he needs to credit some god for. He too has a spiritual quality that is captured by his artwork, but he wouldn't be arrogant enough to ever believe he was favoured by a god over other children.
May I offer an alternate perspective? Perhaps both he and her are the same, hence perhaps the arrogance isn't coming from her directly. Once her parents sold her first painting and saw how much $$$$$$ her paintings could generate THEM the marketing of her 'indigo' gifts began. If her gifts weren't profitable she would probably have been labelled differently and force fed 'mental health' drugs just as most are.
eta huinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2014, 12:51 AM   #9
senaden
Inactive

she knows how to make money, i don´t.
senaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2014, 04:42 PM   #10
dreamawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta huinya View Post
May I offer an alternate perspective? Perhaps both he and her are the same, hence perhaps the arrogance isn't coming from her directly. Once her parents sold her first painting and saw how much $$$$$$ her paintings could generate THEM the marketing of her 'indigo' gifts began. If her gifts weren't profitable she would probably have been labelled differently and force fed 'mental health' drugs just as most are.
And even yet, another perspective. Ego is about expanding into the space of others, or dominating them, it is not about being who you are, and shining or excelling with gift, knowledge, insight, for that is what all are called to do. Most do not do this however. Some of the differences in people relate to past steps, and gaining that insight or mission from efforts in the past. We are all equal, but not all are in the same grade, or have made the same choices in the past.

Yet all are called to be wayshowers, to work through issues and find that work they are given and to share doctrines, beliefs, experiences, inspirations.
dreamawake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #11
andy1033

There has always been precocious children. I do not go into this indigo thing, as there always has been children that are blossomed early.

Just glad to see a person connected with something. Must be pretty extroverted to want to show of there talents, as i assume many in her case are withdrawn, and introverted from the world.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 25-12-2014 at 05:22 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 12:15 AM   #12
eta huinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by senaden View Post
she knows how to make money, i don´t.
No, her parents know how to make money, she just happens to be to product.
eta huinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 12:46 PM   #13
yosako

Hey guys, apart from the comment on the picture Rebirth I previously made, I'd like you to take a look at some gems, for they're disturbingly "interesting" to say at least... here they are: http://www.akiane.com/store/

"Adoption" (age 18)

How tender, riiiight? Too bad the figure is on puppet strings. Moved by who knows what.

"The Nectar" (age 18)
Quote:
By sharing our gifts and responsibilities we become interdependent and transformed.
The gardener is inviting the bees to bring color back to this colorless world.
The bees vision has frequencies that few can detect.
Through the eyes of the bees and through the support and the effort of the gardeners, the negative becomes positive--the nectar of life.
Gardeners? Nectar of life? WTF is this???

"Between the Frames" (age 17)
Quote:
What if...a masterpiece is created so realistically that the characters step out of their frames into our reality?...
Tell that to Neo, Morpheus, Trinity, and their team, they know about that far too well.

"Welcoming" (age 17 and 16 sketches)

The picture looks inspired by an ET abduction story.

"Path" (age 15)
Quote:
In order to choose the right path, we do not have to figure out the wrong one ~ we just need to follow the light.
Which light?

"Rebirth" (age 15)
Already commented in a previous post.

"Unity" (age 13)
Quote:
Bridges unite all the kingdoms, nations and countries that are represented by castles and palaces growing out of the mountains. The first white flag invites everyone for surrender to peace and unity.
Surrender to "peace and unity"? Hmm... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/surrender

Quote:
verb (used with object)
1. to yield (something) to the possession or power of another; deliver up possession of on demand or under duress:
to surrender the fort to the enemy; to surrender the stolen goods to the police.
2. to give (oneself) up, as to the police.
3. to give (oneself) up to some influence, course, emotion, etc.:
He surrendered himself to a life of hardship.
4. to give up, abandon, or relinquish (comfort, hope, etc.).
5. to yield or resign (an office, privilege, etc.) in favor of another.
verb (used without object)
6. to give oneself up, as into the power of another; submit or yield.
Aha! To give your power to something or someone else. Same old scheme!

Well, I've already wrote enough for now. Might consider adding more if I find more stuff, but I guess there is enough evidence of stuff in her artwork being not so quite right.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 05:52 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Do you remember the girl?
She is now 21.

She says at the end that art brings people together. You could also say that food can bring people together. So which talent you have that brings people together?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote