Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 29-09-2016, 09:24 PM   #21
kalam

Default Reincarnation trap

Quote:
Originally Posted by creatureoflight View Post
Hey you lovely people!
I am trying to escape the archonic reincarnation trap. My life is not going very well and I am thinking about ending it prematurely. But I don't want to get convinced to come back here again because of some karmic lie.
Does anyone have tips?
Response: It took courage to come here to the physical plane. You wanted this experience. If you don't live out this experience then you'll come back again.
Life on the physical is not easy but it is something you wanted to experience. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride until all these problems are resolved.
If you're going to take the easy route out then what will happen is you will have the easy route back in, you'll just come back. All of that is up to you until you resolve all these experiences that you wanted to have. You picked it!!!
It's important to know that we came here to learn and we learn through suffering. Replace the word suffering and pain with the word growth. The more suffering the more growth. Suffering is how we grow here.
kalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 09:01 PM   #22
elshaper
Inactive

According to Ancient Egyptians, humans are made of five souls.
So I am thinking, may be it's not as simple as we die and our soul will journey onwards..... what if your soul ricochet to all direction? What happens then?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 09:15 PM   #23
Fireborn
Banned

Quote:
Hey you lovely people!
I am trying to escape the archonic reincarnation trap. My life is not going very well and I am thinking about ending it prematurely. But I don't want to get convinced to come back here again because of some karmic lie.
Does anyone have tips?
just remember your post and say no way I'm not coming back, if that is what you believe.
Fireborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 09:25 PM   #24
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep
That is a sure way of getting back into the recycle bin, don't do it.
Ya you might be right,I didnt think of that...

I HATE WHAT THIS WORLD HAS BECOME...... ITS A PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE..... Ugly christmas lights,etc.......... THIS IS NOT THE WORLD I WAS BORN IN which was beautiful!!

I understand creatureoflight feelings of not wanting to be here anymore!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 04:27 AM   #25
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Hey you lovely people!
Does anyone have tips?
I don't think I believe in reincarnation, I don't see the point in it really. To me it is the same "Jesus dying for our sins' what was the point of that, 2000 years later (if he was real) we are still 'sinning'.
Anyway, if you jump ship without getting the job done then you will likely come back to finish the job, so just stay put and change your life. Don't change it in the way society and everyone else thinks you should, change it to suit you. This is the problem, you are not meant for this society and it is pissing you off heaps. I have been the same many times.

You need to take the plunge and make huge drastic changes while you can, before you get stuck into a marriage and have kids to care for, there goes another 50 years of your life. Not saying your life with your partner is not the right move, only you can decide, but if you feel so depressed now while doing 'all that society approves of' then maybe it is time for you to take time out and explore other options before you go down the road of debt and family ties. Who knows, maybe you will explore and come back with a different attitude and decide this life you have created is right for you after all.

I don't believe in reincarnation, but why risk finding out when you have this life to use, so go use it.

Personally, I am making massive changes, moving to another country soon and leaving my kids (adults now) alone without me to fall back on, but I have a life too and need to do things. I made these decisions when after a massive argument with someone I found myself almost driving head on into a tree deliberately. I stopped because at the last minute my inner strength came to win the battle. I was not going to let the others rule my life anymore, I was going to live my life. People thought my new decisions were crazy, they told me so, they abandoned me but watched on with raging jealousy.

By no means do I have the perfect life, yet, but I am working on it. When you get away from all the people, the jobs and education that gets you down every day, heading in all directions and getting nowhere, you will finally see the light in the darkness, the light at the end of the darkness which is actually a tunnel and you follow that light to the other side, the side where you control your life and you make the choices instead of others and society dictating.

This was hard for me to do, I was always "a good girl" but now I am anti govt, anti-almost everything, saying no unless I want to say yes, and if a good opportunity passes by I catch it by the horns and go along for the ride. People still think I am crazy, I really am quite 'normal' but very weird at the same time, life is FUN if only you start living instead of not living.

Please don't jump ship. Just change boats, get on a yacht and change tack!
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:22 PM   #26
gore tex

Quote:
Hey you lovely people!
Does anyone have tips?
You're probably dead by now. But if you aren't, then read this. Anything that promotes fear and limitations is nothing more than a grand illusion. Archons, Reincarnation trap, suicide is a sin punished in hell etc.

It's all a bunch of garbage that holds your soul hostage from the divine birthright we all possess which is the ultimate freedom. The good news is, since it's just an illusion it appears to hold us hostage and we may experience this powerlessness for a period of time, but it's predominantly a spiritual untruth. Only the spiritual truth can prevail and so does our essence of being which is full of pure joy & light. You are free to do as you please for eternity.

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:16 PM   #27
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gore tex View Post
You're probably dead by now. But if you aren't, then read this. Anything that promotes fear and limitations is nothing more than a grand illusion. Archons, Reincarnation trap, suicide is a sin punished in hell etc.

It's all a bunch of garbage that holds your soul hostage from the divine birthright we all possess which is the ultimate freedom. The good news is, since it's just an illusion it appears to hold us hostage and we may experience this powerlessness for a period of time, but it's predominantly a spiritual untruth. Only the spiritual truth can prevail and so does our essence of being which is full of pure joy & light. You are free to do as you please for eternity.
Like truthers, we don't hold back.

But what gore tex says about fear and limitation is true.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:50 PM   #28
Cold_flame
Banned

If the reincarnation trap is true and still functioning then the war continues.

Then send me back in fact I send myself back to carry on the fight.

If you become a hardened physical, astral and spiritual warrior with intent on ending this war would you still get sent back.

Or would they be shiting themselves knowing that soon your body would die and you will enter there astral realm ready to bring them down some more.

Then into the spiritual realms where this is all possibly animating from ready to turn there hell back on them.

With this attitude stop being the victim, shit happens but fight on fight back and if you get reincarnated anywhere and this war continues then you are ready to continue.

We shall defend our world, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight them in the astral realms we shall fight them in the spiritual realms. we shall never surrender.

Winston Churchil + cold flame.
Cold_flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2016, 02:55 PM   #29
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Hey you lovely people!
Does anyone have tips?
Reincarnation is voluntary for most.
If ya don't want to come back, you don't.
Except for suicides, they always come back to learn the error of their past life and move onwards.
Stick around mate, the best is yet to come for you.
Top yourself and you'll miss all the fun plus next time round will be school days every day for you.
Grow now, here - and enjoy.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 18-12-2016 at 02:55 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #30
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold_flame View Post
If the reincarnation trap is true and still functioning then the war continues.

Then send me back in fact I send myself back to carry on the fight.

If you become a hardened physical, astral and spiritual warrior with intent on ending this war would you still get sent back.

Or would they be shiting themselves knowing that soon your body would die and you will enter there astral realm ready to bring them down some more.

Then into the spiritual realms where this is all possibly animating from ready to turn there hell back on them.

With this attitude stop being the victim, shit happens but fight on fight back and if you get reincarnated anywhere and this war continues then you are ready to continue.

We shall defend our world, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight them in the astral realms we shall fight them in the spiritual realms. we shall never surrender.

Winston Churchil + cold flame.
nah, the war is with yourself. Don't be a hero. You live in your own reality. I'm outta here.
Old 20-12-2016, 10:49 AM   #31
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
nah, the war is with yourself. Don't be a hero. You live in your own reality. I'm outta here.

wish I could say I agree, sounds like a form of solipsism though.

there is definitely 'something' out there affecting the group, at a collective level and individual

could be some sort of trauma based reaction to some sort of massive event but Ive been gotten told by some new agers actually 'the war is within you, you started this storm bla bla bullcrap' and imo that spiel is a bit of a cop out. I KNOW my heart centre was implanted with some sort of smoke ring (because I saw it happen). I know two aliens beemed holographically into my room and I woke very angry (because I experienced it). Ive met people who've been abducted. overcoming some of the challenges presented I admit has been good on the personal development front but at the same time who can say if they were necessary

somethings happening and maybe that's 'just in my reality' but I doubt that.

not saying though whethers its good or bad, at this point im under decided, I guess it comes down to how many players / characters there are and at what stages of awareness they are at.

Last edited by rooey; 20-12-2016 at 10:50 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 11:00 PM   #32
elshaper
Inactive

Death, reincarnation and past lives
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-134778/TS-1049230.mp3

"How to move heavy objects using crystals" mentioned @27 mins

Very real talkshow that was. No crap and gems are in there.

I tell you an example, personal experience of mine which happened yesterday. It's in the above talkshow @2hrs 34mins.
They are talking about when you draw down the divine power, everything you need is provided. So true.

Yesterday, I needed a vase to put some flowers in so I went to Tesco and went backs and forwards to choose between £2 and £5 vase.
The £5 tall vase looked nice and I wanted to get the right one but in the end I went for a slightly bigger £2 vase. If it need be, I'll need to get some more in the future. I went a self-checkout and put a £2 coin in the slot and guess what?! there was two £1 coins in the change tray. So technically, I got the vase for FREE. I was amazed.

Last edited by elshaper; 19-04-2017 at 04:13 PM.