Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #21
montydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Sometimes I dont know about this syncronicity stuff. Maybe it only appears like that because we are looking in a certain direction so we become more attuned to things related to what we are looking for rather than them rising of their own accord.
Yeah, I know you are right.

I think I want it to be syncronisity, want there to be some meaning in all this so Im looking for it.
montydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #22
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
No thanks, i learned enough of what humans are like.

I would not want help, to be like everyone else, i am ok being me. The rest of the world, can do what they want. Its not for you to tell me, or others how to be, or how to live there lifes.

---

On topic, maybe op, should explain by why they would want to know such a thing?
Are they like you? negitivitizing a positive leaning thread as you are. Lol.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 10:21 PM   #23
andy1033

To op

You can never be sure about anyones motivations, for meeting you, or liking you, or what ever.

There motivations are only really known to them. Like your motivations towards them, are only known to you.

My personal view, is there is no human angels. I call the sun in the sky, an angel, and i think its what people call jesus. So for me, the only idea that i have of an angel, is the sun in the sky.

If you want to think humans can be angels, thats fine, but in reality you would never know, as reality is a weird thing, especially if your on the edge. You thought that girl was on the edge. In reality, you will never know the answer your looking for about her being what ever she said she was to you.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 16-04-2017 at 10:23 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 10:21 PM   #24
gkroo

Angels are angles of light from the sun, angles of electromagnetic energy from distant galaxies such as Andromeda, Orion, Sirius, or even the middle of our own galaxy, Sagittarius A. Each person is born during an acute explicit angle of light, known in most references as your Zodiacal light; your birth sign.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 05:19 AM   #25
davebeard

Yes 100%
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 07:15 AM   #26
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by montydog View Post
Yeah, I know you are right.

I think I want it to be syncronisity, want there to be some meaning in all this so Im looking for it.
I know what you mean as I have been in similar situations. Best thing to do is do what seems right and good and you won't go far wrong. I think some situations that rise have the potential to lead us in the wrong direction so it's important to have a clear direction and stick with it
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 07:18 AM   #27
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
Angels are angles of light from the sun, angles of electromagnetic energy from distant galaxies such as Andromeda, Orion, Sirius, or even the middle of our own galaxy, Sagittarius A. Each person is born during an acute explicit angle of light, known in most references as your Zodiacal light; your birth sign.
According to qabbalah we all have angels according to our birth time and date. I'm sure the names are worked out from the shemhamphorash
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 07:57 AM   #28
unsheepled

Quote:
To op

You can never be sure about anyones motivations, for meeting you, or liking you, or what ever.

There motivations are only really known to them. Like your motivations towards them, are only known to you.

My personal view, is there is no human angels. I call the sun in the sky, an angel, and i think its what people call jesus. So for me, the only idea that i have of an angel, is the sun in the sky.

If you want to think humans can be angels, thats fine, but in reality you would never know, as reality is a weird thing, especially if your on the edge. You thought that girl was on the edge. In reality, you will never know the answer your looking for about her being what ever she said she was to you.
We are not so far away but for me God is the Sun in the sky from which it is said that Jesus was sent down from and then returned to .Angels are Humans who win/earn a initiatory position within some belief systems ...they use their invested powers and knowledge to tend the flock of the belief system .
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #29
sokath his eyes uncovered

Quote:
I do not believe there are good humans, like you describe.

If you think there is some good humans, then fine for you, but i do not.
Psychological projection, you seem to be an expert at it
Old 17-04-2017, 05:32 PM   #30
montydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokath his eyes uncovered View Post
Psychological projection, you seem to be an expert at it
If you are only human on the outside, what are you on the inside?
montydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 06:04 PM   #31
sokath his eyes uncovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by montydog View Post
If you are only human on the outside, what are you on the inside?
It's a secret

Last edited by sokath his eyes uncovered; 17-04-2017 at 06:39 PM.
sokath his eyes uncovered is offline   Reply With Quote