Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 27-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #21
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman8 View Post

You have no bio, no background, no credibility. You are probably suffering from some form of mind control, psyops/cointelpro operation. Mostly what you are is dismissed.

Goodbye.

References:

Revealing a Spiritual Imposter

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/Spiri...ostor3427.html

Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict & Creation

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Blood-Tru.../dp/0962644668

The Mission

http://www.spiritmythos.org/holy/mission.html
Yep he got pwned.

What a scoundrel! Can you imagine someone stealing someone else's work and trying to pass it off as their own... pretty wack.

BTW if you want to read some GENUINELY original and zeitgeisty fictions (and some factions) then clink my links below. I can safely assure that I am DEFINITELY the man wot rote them.

Personally I wouldnt go as far as say they're masterpieces, but they're pretty good, well, I like 'em anyway...

And THEY'RE MINE! So don't even think of nicking them Evans and passing them off as your own, because I will sue your ass sore!

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-08-2010 at 12:50 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #22
innerstanding

Lightbulb Dismissing MKULTRA mind controlled Ops

We have so little time for hecklers, which equals a delayed response. I am not the Namaste love and light motivational speaker, We are engaged and will treat you as such.

This comes after you threaten me and claim you never got my email even though its probably in your junkmail box thus you claim I never responded to you.(?) Actually I did respond but again do what you have to do the Resistance will stand regardless and while your spending so much time defacing things you lack insight on, do some building when you get a chance.

www.resistance2010.com

If you want to talk to me you can do so straight up, not by email, and not overtly through forums. You can skype me "innerstand" is my username. You are coming at me about something in December, its obvious this has already been settled as much as it will be and we have moved on with the mission. For someone that has been studying for 30 years as you say, it seems that your judgement still seems impaired and your task of looking for someone to live vicarious through is failing. We've only began while many are ending.

Again you lack the whole story but the way you are coming at getting it by threatening me, cmon man, how many threats do you think I get? My greatest issues are with the gods, not men with inactive chakras. While most are still chemically and low frequency induced to behave in ways that are clearly not their own intentions, we toil night and day bringing clear proofs. I did not do in full what Lenon is claiming, he to was moving on emotion and not reason. I did not put his picture up there with his daughter, that was RedBox, they are a Neo Nazi movement that has had it in for Lenon about something he did before I came on the scene. When they saw we had similar messages in relation to the Aryan gods and all other gods for that matter on my end, they devised a way to attempt to pen us against each other.

Mystifyn Pinky and all of these people I mean really, what is the total goal here since all of this is side tracking the goal of ascension? When your clothes are white, it becomes easy to spot one stain. If this is about Appendix B, apologies have been made, it has been removed, and the book was free to begin with. The work itself, if you have been studying like you say, you can see is originally put together. Many truths can only be spoken one time and then repeated, such is the way with truth if it can really go by that name.

Where do you find yourselves now? The world has still a year and a half and they are yet to gain much knowledge on the real situation, some are still baking cookies imaging they are in the KNOW. Hemmitt, Azazeal, and especially these so called Light "Lucifer" Workers, and all the rest are still running around unchecked about pointing the people to demons and fake ascended masters, and your getting on me about Steward Swerdlow's excerpt into the Code Appendix? http://www.expansions.com/ is there anything not for sale here? What do you suppose the white dragon is? Are you people even real?

You came at me on the full moon and you expect me not to know what energy is working with you? Its easy for someone that is awake to tell when one is sleep. The issue here is not me, its the idea you have of me which is incorrect. We never charge anyone, We never point people to the gods, We give all the knowledge we can in pursuit of finding a way out of this situation before it becomes totally irreversible. People can actually get me on the phone and I will spend as much time as it takes to pull them out. We innerstand we are dealing with an intrepid Being and adjust ourselves as such. We cater to the youth that are troubled beyond what most care to deal with on a real level.

I am not the enemy and I never used Lenon, when you start being unable to tell one from the other, one's end is surely near. I did not tell him to put my book on his site, and all of our members have come from all of the work we have done, especially the videos. www.youtube.com/innerstanding At the most a total of 40 members may have joined because of seeing our work on Lenon's page, half of those people left and then came back. The actions of what we have truly contributed speaks louder than one error, here eat 433 books for free courtesy of the Resistance http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/3...6/sharing.html but I find it so interesting that people would rather hold on to this situation, its the only thing they have. A sad lot the haters are in.

We are at 3000 members now Mr. Freeman but I'm not focused on the count of members, I'm focused on Ascension or it is all a waste anyway. I suggest you get with me on the matter if you still feel uneasy, and know that everything happens for a reason and I do not regret what happened because it was for the ultimate benefit of the Resistance. Many people were around us that did not have our best interest in mind, simply fake they were. Once this situation occurred they rose there heads up just so I could chop them off, chess not checkers.

I see this all no different then the shallow relationships we see in the world today. You can do everything for a person, even risk your life, but make one mistake and they forget everything. But in turn if one is so willing to judge another over one mistake that may have been made it indeed serves as a test to possibly their payment for the millions they continuously make.

Will be seeing you.
innerstanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #23
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerstanding View Post
We have so little time for hecklers, which equals a delayed response. I am not the Namaste love and light motivational speaker, We are engaged and will treat you as such.

This comes after you threaten me and claim you never got my email even though its probably in your junkmail box thus you claim I never responded to you.(?) Actually I did respond but again do what you have to do the Resistance will stand regardless and while your spending so much time defacing things you lack insight on, do some building when you get a chance.

www.resistance2010.com

If you want to talk to me you can do so straight up, not by email, and not overtly through forums. You can skype me "innerstand" is my username. You are coming at me about something in December, its obvious this has already been settled as much as it will be and we have moved on with the mission. For someone that has been studying for 30 years as you say, it seems that your judgement still seems impaired and your task of looking for someone to live vicarious through is failing. We've only began while many are ending.

Again you lack the whole story but the way you are coming at getting it by threatening me, cmon man, how many threats do you think I get? My greatest issues are with the gods, not men with inactive chakras. While most are still chemically and low frequency induced to behave in ways that are clearly not their own intentions, we toil night and day bringing clear proofs. I did not do in full what Lenon is claiming, he to was moving on emotion and not reason. I did not put his picture up there with his daughter, that was RedBox, they are a Neo Nazi movement that has had it in for Lenon about something he did before I came on the scene. When they saw we had similar messages in relation to the Aryan gods and all other gods for that matter on my end, they devised a way to attempt to pen us against each other.

Mystifyn Pinky and all of these people I mean really, what is the total goal here since all of this is side tracking the goal of ascension? When your clothes are white, it becomes easy to spot one stain. If this is about Appendix B, apologies have been made, it has been removed, and the book was free to begin with. The work itself, if you have been studying like you say, you can see is originally put together. Many truths can only be spoken one time and then repeated, such is the way with truth if it can really go by that name.

Where do you find yourselves now? The world has still a year and a half and they are yet to gain much knowledge on the real situation, some are still baking cookies imaging they are in the KNOW. Hemmitt, Azazeal, and especially these so called Light "Lucifer" Workers, and all the rest are still running around unchecked about pointing the people to demons and fake ascended masters, and your getting on me about Steward Swerdlow's excerpt into the Code Appendix? http://www.expansions.com/ is there anything not for sale here? What do you suppose the white dragon is? Are you people even real?

You came at me on the full moon and you expect me not to know what energy is working with you? Its easy for someone that is awake to tell when one is sleep. The issue here is not me, its the idea you have of me which is incorrect. We never charge anyone, We never point people to the gods, We give all the knowledge we can in pursuit of finding a way out of this situation before it becomes totally irreversible. People can actually get me on the phone and I will spend as much time as it takes to pull them out. We innerstand we are dealing with an intrepid Being and adjust ourselves as such. We cater to the youth that are troubled beyond what most care to deal with on a real level.

I am not the enemy and I never used Lenon, when you start being unable to tell one from the other, one's end is surely near. I did not tell him to put my book on his site, and all of our members have come from all of the work we have done, especially the videos. www.youtube.com/innerstanding At the most a total of 40 members may have joined because of seeing our work on Lenon's page, half of those people left and then came back. The actions of what we have truly contributed speaks louder than one error, here eat 433 books for free courtesy of the Resistance http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/3...6/sharing.html but I find it so interesting that people would rather hold on to this situation, its the only thing they have. A sad lot the haters are in.

We are at 3000 members now Mr. Freeman but I'm not focused on the count of members, I'm focused on Ascension or it is all a waste anyway. I suggest you get with me on the matter if you still feel uneasy, and know that everything happens for a reason and I do not regret what happened because it was for the ultimate benefit of the Resistance. Many people were around us that did not have our best interest in mind, simply fake they were. Once this situation occurred they rose there heads up just so I could chop them off, chess not checkers.

I see this all no different then the shallow relationships we see in the world today. You can do everything for a person, even risk your life, but make one mistake and they forget everything. But in turn if one is so willing to judge another over one mistake that may have been made it indeed serves as a test to possibly their payment for the millions they continuously make.

Will be seeing you.
Who did you pwn this text from?

Give me one good reason to take you seriously....

Just don't even think of ripping my shit off man.

The only thing you can do now to save your reputation is by posting AN ORIGINAL IDEA or analysis.

Do you have any? I don't think so.

Last edited by truthspoon; 30-08-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 30-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #24
innerstanding

Default Jealousy, the first trait of a fake god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman8 View Post
Sevan, you need to clear this up; not Appendix B but the rest of your 'code to the matrix' book. Did you repackage & put your name on Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict & Creation?

Some above say that's ok because the message is good; that's like saying Obama's birth certificate is fake but he's helping us so it's ok.

Truth is what we are all here for.
I'm working on many books. Up to date dossiers you can find here, www.matrixunderground.com still for free. I'll let you do all the sourcing while we stay busy educating in real-time.
Old 30-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #25
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
I'm working on many books. Up to date dossiers you can find here, www.matrixunderground.com still for free. I'll let you do all the sourcing while we stay busy educating in real-time.

I just wonder who you nicked all those paragraphs from.......

Because I'm pretty sure you didn't write them.

A 'real' writer doesn't need to steal whole formulaic paragraphs from other writers as you have been found to do.

I expect you're just a common enough con man.

Anyway, my challenge remains, give me a genuinely original idea or analyis that you have come up with......

Otherwise you're just some kind of Internet conman like Robert Menard.

YOU SUCK EVANS!

Last edited by truthspoon; 30-08-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 31-08-2010, 03:25 AM   #26
freeman8

Sevan is a charlatan playing the Jesus figure which has been tried many times throughout history. I asked that our communications remain confidential; clearly this person doesn't intend to respect that.

After receiving an email from sevan calling me 'clueless' and that I should 'go to MTV', I replied & recommended the following course of action so that he could redeem himself, with the inclusion that I would have all of my posts regarding this work deleted & issue a revised statement.

- Reissue 'Code to the Matrix' with references to sources

- Preface that work with a statement in regards to why it was released so hastily without references

- This was not in reference to Appendix B, but the entire body of the release

Now I will respond to you one final time.

Quote:
I'm working on many books. I'll let you do all the sourcing while we stay busy educating in real-time.
You'll continue to plagiarize and hope we don't notice while you masquerade in real time.

Quote:
you threaten me and claim you never got my email
I did receive your initial email and replied; you never responded to my offer as above, so I withdrew that offer permanently.

Quote:
If you want to talk to me you can do so straight up, not by email, and not overtly through forums. You can skype me "innerstand" is my username.
I don't 'skype' & I certainly won't give you an opportunity to record & twist whatever is said there.

Quote:
you are coming at getting it by threatening me, cmon man
I don't make threats or respond to any.

Quote:
I did not do in full what Lenon is claiming, he to was moving on emotion and not reason. I did not put his picture up there with his daughter, that was RedBox
I don't know Lenon or Redbox; you were the one that released the book; you did what you did.

Quote:
Many truths can only be spoken one time and then repeated, such is the way with truth if it can really go by that name.
Exactly, that's why you must give credit to sources, period.

Quote:
your getting on me about Steward Swerdlow's excerpt into the Code Appendix?
No, I'm calling you out for not being honest regarding the origins of your work(s).

Quote:
if one is so willing to judge another over one mistake that may have been made it indeed serves as a test to possibly their payment for the millions they continuously make
I am pointing out facts. You were given an opportunity to be accountable & ignored it; that offer was confidential. Now you choose to waste all our energy on your cover up.

Quote:
Will be seeing you.
It didn't have to go this way.

I don't care if you give your things away for free; in fact that's a sure sign that someone is funding you. Honest beings don't have a problem offering their works & services for compensation or paying for others, and there is nothing wrong with that either.

Leave us alone, we are not receptive to bloodsuckers wanting more energy.

These are my final comments on this matter.

Last edited by freeman8; 31-08-2010 at 04:21 PM.
freeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:04 AM   #27
innerstanding

Default The end

The back and forth is going nowhere the actual works speak for everything and for you to say I need your energy is an insult. After this you will still sit around with all this energy you speak of doing nothing more than looking for the next person to play games with during retrogrades and full moons. News flash that's a big waste of energy.

The Resistance does not function on the peoples energy or their money which for most is their energy, thats just the world you live in. If what you say was the case the Resistance would have been shut down a long time ago. People seldom show up to assist others with anything these days, especially if it is truly valuable which high knowledge finds itself as being the most valuable commodity in this sector if you but knew. It is made to seem the same as dust to the fool so he/she will never recognize it.

In one session they say Jordon Maxwell is a Illuminati Agent and CIA but he taught you how you were binded by maritime laws and what that really means. This was a big step for innerstanding Merovingian Law. Again people need to wake up and just say thank you. You can die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.

Jordan Maxwell Exposed

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage512873/pg1

Next thing the brave David Icke is accused of being a Mason, but he taught you everything about the high levels of control of the Reptilian Faction from Orion. Starting to see a trend here?

David Icke Exposed

http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/dav...mason-wardrobe

On with the badgering shenanigans up next is Alex Jones. Takes everyone inside of the Bohemian Grove to show them how their presidents and officials are nothing more than moloch worshipping sorcerers, this of course being one of the biggest wakeup calls many people needed to stop being ignorant about the situation. No more than a week later.

Alex Jones Exposed

http://opposingdigits.com/alex/

So you see my friend it comes with the territory but now the world has the Code and it has began to unravel the brain of many and activate the mind no matter what they say about me it will still do its work, that is how I planned it.

People say the book is plagiarized but still don't know a book like it. How does that work? 24 page Appendix B attached to the end of the book is your quarrel and it has been removed a long time ago, apologies had been sent and you are reading old news from December 2009 good fellow mad at me because we are now in September 2010 and I refuse to answer your emails timely when we are engaged with a real world situation and your asking me to prove myself to you, unbelievable.

"Sevan Exposed" simply exposes more of the false Matrix, get it. Chess not Checkers my friend you are still moving one place at a time while we are still several moves ahead. Your dimension will see ascension and the more creative I get the better off you will be.

Don't expect what is going on in this world to just up and be cured by mediocre ways and acts, it will take the greatest strategy ever. It is a good thing "they" gave us their brains, and that makes it so easy to read snake like people. In the Know?

Like I said write MTV they are the vampires.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #28
freeman8

There are two paths to ascension, one of service to others & another of service to self; the latter is the path of the bloodsuckers who progress the hard way by taking energy from the rest of us; that is you Sevan. You rob creation, put your face on it & cheat your way to the top. Maybe we'll meet somewhere above 4D, if you don't fall back again.

Introduction & Synopsis of the Cassiopaean Material

http://www.karinya.com/lordbucket.htm

See how easy it is to give credit? Try it sometime, you'll feel better.

So long for now.

Last edited by freeman8; 12-09-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:12 AM   #29
freeman8

Default Resolved

The issues debated between myself & innerstanding in this thread have been resolved to mutual satisfaction in private.

Admins have been summoned to delete the thread.

Peace

Last edited by freeman8; 09-12-2010 at 04:13 AM.