Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 19-09-2007, 10:33 PM   #41
majicdragon
Inactive

Cool, lilly555/indy_hoosier. For anyone else interested, main post there is http://www.new4y.com/modules.php?nam...asc&highlight=

rhodiola: Thanks for that. I can hear his reversals quite well. Maybe he will let me join his team. I can't see a way to get in touch with him by email. Do you know a way?
majicdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 01:17 PM   #42
majicdragon
Inactive

Default Remember, it was your Saddam

http://www.mediafire.com/?9nd0st91ewm

REMEMBER, IT WAS YOUR SADDAM

I only found this one reversal in the speech, "President Bush Meets with Military Support Organizations". I'll start doing speeches in reverse chronological order, and when there are new speeches podcasted into "Presidential Speeches & Remarks" podcast, I'll also do them.

It isn't remarkable that there is only one reversal here. Sometimes there are none. I think when there are many it is because George is drugged up.
Old 20-09-2007, 02:34 PM   #43
rhodiola
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by majicdragon View Post
Cool, lilly555/indy_hoosier. For anyone else interested, main post there is http://www.new4y.com/modules.php?nam...asc&highlight=

rhodiola: Thanks for that. I can hear his reversals quite well. Maybe he will let me join his team. I can't see a way to get in touch with him by email. Do you know a way?
There is a contact form on the website: here.

Or you could try to email ken, ken-welch, admin, and administrator [at] ken-welch [dot com,] one of those email addresses might work. Also, you could donate to him by PayPal, by following a link on his website, after donating, say $1, you'll know his PayPal email because it will show on your PayPal statement.
rhodiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 11:44 PM   #44
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodiola View Post
There is a contact form on the website: here.

Or you could try to email ken, ken-welch, admin, and administrator [at] ken-welch [dot com,] one of those email addresses might work. Also, you could donate to him by PayPal, by following a link on his website, after donating, say $1, you'll know his PayPal email because it will show on your PayPal statement.
I left him a message. I'm not going to just donate withought seeing how I'm treated... been there, done that. In fact, if he likes my reversals and the fact that I am willing to hand them all over for free, he might have the power to make me a member and consider my hours of hard work as payment.

Am I thinking clearly?

Somehow I don't think Ken is just another "Government joke teller"
Old 22-09-2007, 07:32 AM   #45
majicdragon
Inactive

Default earth is the matrix

Earth is the Matrix reversal by president: http://www.mediafire.com/?6gcltsn0tyn
Old 24-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #46
majicdragon
Inactive

Default O'Reilly Reversal

This is an O'Reilly reversal while talking to Ron Paul.

ALL THE BIG SHELL UP IN EDMONTON'S GONNA BURST; THE CITY, IT'S A REFINERY... BUT EDMONTON'S GETTING THE WORST.

link to reversal: http://www.mediafire.com/?4wzndqd5xyn

ps: If I'm not here posting, it's because my town, "Dease Lake BC" has been having internet trouble for the past few days... now what could it be?
Old 28-09-2007, 02:12 PM   #47
majicdragon
Inactive

Default Chris Rocker reversal

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE ... And the reversal: "I know how it made her feel"

http://www.mediafire.com/?eijx1zmgxil

Last edited by majicdragon; 28-09-2007 at 02:17 PM. Reason: no reason
Old 30-09-2007, 11:51 PM   #48
gullick

I reversed an Ordinary boys song and got something pretty mad -

Youtube link

A bit out there for the ordinary boys I know, but pretty damn coherent if you ask me.
gullick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:55 AM   #49
majicdragon
Inactive

Default Incomprehensible Part is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullick View Post
I reversed an Ordinary boys song and got something pretty mad -

Youtube link

A bit out there for the ordinary boys I know, but pretty damn coherent if you ask me.
Here's what I get on the incomprehensible part: "I know she's my whore, but she's gone"

You're Awesome! I really gotta figure out how to do vid like that... I got an apple with iLife '08 and iWork '08. It's a bit different than a PC. I'm good at audio with Audacity, but I paid for this "i" stuff and it sure will be nice if I ever figure out how to use them.

I'd like to do some of the guys here who obviously are benevolently intentioned as their reversals could show the difference between "good" and "evil"
Old 02-10-2007, 02:58 AM   #50
majicdragon
Inactive

Default There's terror coming!

"There's terror coming" ... from "Press Conference by the President - September 20 2007"
http://www.mediafire.com/?7loycb1fvxq

Guess I forgot this one earlier.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:05 AM   #51
mynameis

Default Reverse Nazi Messages or Fluke?

Lazytown reversed

Brittney Spears reversed

I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #52
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis View Post
I hear Brittany Spears' reversal clearly.

However, the first reversal on the Lazytown sample is purported to say, "Hitler Hitler... he put out family"... I hear, "888 88 888888 88888 Back in my room my 8888888'8 888 88 888 8888888 Even our family.. thought they must be CRAZY"

The next one is purported to say, "We're Nazi; You're Nazi". I hear, "Look for this baggie... My family's Nazi and we're not. It's a lot of fun"

The third one on the Lazytown sample is purported to say "You'll salute Hitler". It actually sounds more like, "I shall not salute Hitler. 8888 88 8 8888 888 888", and it is a man's voice... a voice of someone who is not a Nazi.

And finally there is, the mistranslation, "I'm easy, a late night for you and me" which sounds more like, "You must be easy, a late night for you and me" So whoever lets the kids stay up late is easy?... not for me to know or care about.

What I do care about in this matter is that someone out there is sloppily reversing speech files, or they are purposely messing with people and lying about what they hear to have the phenomena discounted in the public mind.

REVERSE NAZI MESSAGES OR FLUKE: Well, there seems to be two anti Nazi reversals... which is nice. Fluke or no fluke, the purported pro Nazi messages were not there. I've really spent too much time on this, when I might have been reversing files which could change the course of human history. Someone by now in the government will be keeping tabs on the progress made in the reversing field. Perhaps they are even monitoring the progress we are making on this site... our progress.

I took a listen to David John Oates today, on his latest interview with Jeff Rense. I am concerned with the fact that he says he reversed files for the FBI against the Branch Davidians. Now this makes my mind traipse into questioning whether or not he is withholding any reversals with real meat on them, and is just feeding us candy. I will be filtering out most candy, and puting as much meat as I can onto the table. Of course, I will post the really sweet candy. "All work and no play"... I don't want to follow in Jack's footsteps.

I got alex jones saying, "SO, IF YOU'RE GOING TO EDMONTON OR AUSTIN, THEY'RE BOTH GONNA BLOW". I'll get that up tomorrow.
*goes along with the O'Reilly reversal while talking to Ron Paul that I posted seven posts back, which is:
ALL THE BIG SHELL UP IN EDMONTON'S GONNA BURST; THE CITY, IT'S A REFINERY... BUT EDMONTON'S GETTING THE WORST.

This also is in line with a premonition I'd had four years ago. I lived in Edmonton at that time.... I moved. Perhaps I was picking up reversals from radio programs I listened to, or maybe it was a message from god... Who knows, I think it was God.

I prefer speech files of "people in power", or those in "the loop". I WANT HELP TO FIND THESE TYPE OF REVERSALS. Please do help if this is within your capacity and if you enjoy it.

mynameis, your brittany file was perfect. more of that kind of clarity would be good. Will you get involved in the actual process of reversing your own files? The Brittany reversal is quite old, and like Brittany, it has gotten around. Almost everyone has had their hands on it.

Though every example that can be found is important in solidifying belief for the lookers-in, I think it is important not to recycle material that is already out there. Gullik's "Ordinary Boys" reversal was exellant... professional... perfect as well. He had "unintelligible" labeled over the hard to hear part, and he reversed it himself. It was new, and that's another brick out of the wall of disbelief. All Gullik's reported words were of clear enough enunciation as to have agreement on the content.

All clear reversals are important to prove the underlying theme, which is that they pertain to the base thought's of the speaker. Children say things children will say. Weed smokers say things weed smokers would say. Guilty people on trial for murder, say things guilty people on trial for murder would say. And those involved in, or "in the know" about future "False Flag" terror Problem-Reaction-Solution events also reveal themselves.

What I would like to do here, and what I am attempting to do here, is to amass enough information on these people that we can either look at after a future False Flag event and show that they said it in reverse first, or to have such an abundant proof of what they are about to do, that they will decide not to do it. It's really all about bringing the minions of the New World Order to a halt, on their path to our destruction.

This is what the people on the main "David Icke Forum" are striving for, each day. Every member in their own benevolent way fighting as doves, nonviolently within their means, and using their gifts to the betterment of the group's chance of survival. If a dedicated forum member has a gift of video making, or insightfulness, or is gifted with knowledge because of their proximity to the most affluent side of society, I see that they use that gift to share the truth of our horrible situation... not to frighten us, but to enlighten us that we may better perceive the onslaught planed toward our destruction.

In this microcosmic part of the forum, I want to do the same thing. I like to reverse speech files on "people in power", and I'm going to try to keep them as recent as is pertinent. I want to find and show the tangibility of the intangible evil in which we are currently engulfed. I want to help bring light out of darkness, using my gifts to inject my own photon into the particle stream.

GO FORUM!

Now I will sleep, and tomorrow i will find that Alex Jones reversal and post it. // \\

Back tomorrow.

Last edited by majicdragon; 02-10-2007 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Some wording was difficult to read.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:30 PM   #53
mynameis

If this is subliminal I can't understand why not use it to sell items. I would be looking for that than all the occultism and devolutions these seem to incorporate backwardly. I know that this can be done on purpose for giggles by the recording artists.

I would want to know that if this is being done deliberately using computer software to get the artist to say and sing certain things we can't pick up with our regular ear, but our subconscious ears. I think Alex Jones talked about the visual aspect of television using subliminal and hypnotic rates involving television sets at Universities. I don't know how widespread the auditory practice of mind control could be in this decade.

I can't understand how certain music and lyrics can be there and patterns formed by just reversals, but there's so much proof of all the above from the evidence thus far that either it's subliminal, the subconscious, or intentional. I think the media is complicit in its inability to report on these kinds of phenomena ever now and again. Media is designed for mind control aka government to control the minds of the people.

Today all forms of media has expanded this control beyond comprehension against all better judgment who spends more time with your family and friends, media or you, even as a parent who spends more time with your children? The only way we can prevent this from continuing is the people must get off their duffs and start their own media and their own companies. Which we will be constantly attacked just like the automobile maker Tucker was attacked in the 40s and 50s.

We scare the establishment with our ingenuity and they want to control everything you say and do. Imagine if everyone worked together against the true establishment enemies of liberty and freedom to their government control. We need to start our own free media and newsletters and grow outward from there.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:56 PM   #54
majicdragon
Inactive

Default Alex Jones reversal, found in BERKEY AD!

http://www.mediafire.com/?615lefpya1z

"so, if you're going to Edmonton or Austin they're both gonna blow!"

Strange. Hmm.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #55
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis View Post
If this is subliminal I can't understand why not use it to sell items. I would be looking for that than all the occultism and devolutions these seem to incorporate backwardly. I know that this can be done on purpose for giggles by the recording artists.

I would want to know that if this is being done deliberately using computer software to get the artist to say and sing certain things we can't pick up with our regular ear, but our subconscious ears. I think Alex Jones talked about the visual aspect of television using subliminal and hypnotic rates involving television sets at Universities. I don't know how widespread the auditory practice of mind control could be in this decade.

I can't understand how certain music and lyrics can be there and patterns formed by just reversals, but there's so much proof of all the above from the evidence thus far that either it's subliminal, the subconscious, or intentional. I think the media is complicit in its inability to report on these kinds of phenomena ever now and again. Media is designed for mind control aka government to control the minds of the people.

Today all forms of media has expanded this control beyond comprehension against all better judgment who spends more time with your family and friends, media or you, even as a parent who spends more time with your children? The only way we can prevent this from continuing is the people must get off their duffs and start their own media and their own companies. Which we will be constantly attacked just like the automobile maker Tucker was attacked in the 40s and 50s.

We scare the establishment with our ingenuity and they want to control everything you say and do. Imagine if everyone worked together against the true establishment enemies of liberty and freedom to their government control. We need to start our own free media and newsletters and grow outward from there.
I wonder how many ads have intentional reversals in them. I think I'm going to look into it once in a while. I'll wait till I hear an ad that makes me feel a certain way, then I'll tear that ad apart with "Audacity"

I know we make unintentional reversals... I reversed myself while talking to a friend, and backwards, I told him things that my forward mind didn't want him to know.
I also conveyed info backwards that I "did" want my friend to know, but it was much more elaborate than my forward talk, and it was borderline "insanity", and was dead-on to what I was thinking.

I don't know too much about all of the subliminal effects of reversals: How they effect relationships; how they would work in advertising; why my personal ones are always what I was thinking, but are still shocking to me.

What if there are separate entities who live inside of us and are the real control?... (insane idea)
I just figured out how to make vids and send to YouTube, so I think i might take it easy for a while, and try to find some song reversals, or Add reversals.

It was so shitty listening to a whole alex jones episode backwards and only finding one thing on alex... in an ad at that.

I think Maybe Alex is the type of guy who has enough words to use forwards, so he might not need to elaborate in a backward way... Or he's "NOT THE DEVIL", and "I AM" lol Oh, or he's a cyborg!... a new generation one that also has flesh.

I actually like Alex. I'm a long time listener.

Still trying to figure it all out.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:39 PM   #56
majicdragon
Inactive

Default Alex Jones- My gosh im heading into the land of Oz

http://www.mediafire.com/?f2ok1zwubwy

My gosh, I'm heading into the land of Oz.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:19 AM   #57
majicdragon
Inactive

Someone do me a favor and reverse "the pretenders" - middle of the road.

I want to be sure I'm hearing this without giving you any "suggestibility"
Old 04-10-2007, 02:30 AM   #58
edit

edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 02:32 AM   #59
edit

Old 04-10-2007, 02:32 AM   #60
edit