Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #21
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
now that is what I call history, not a bunch of Hocus Pocus prophecies that was pushed through our throats when we were young and we were forced to call it history

we should also be aware how Jews want to rewrite the history of Egypt in Hollywood movies, they want to give us an impression that the Pyramids and Egyptian wonders were built by Jewish "slaves" when they were back to Egypt

I think I'm going to make this thread a basic source of information to debunk the Pseudo Jewish history

thanks BN
Good point!



This being one of the more recent examples. I think "The Ten Commandments" was also guilty, but being that "The Prince of Egypt" was a big-budget animated film from 1998 they should know better. I can't find the quote but one of the filmmakers said something like "this is different because it was actual history"

Actual history? Jewish slaves building the pyramids is not history. They've been 'programming' this "Hebrews built the pyramids" thing for my entire life. I'm pretty sure I remember a Garfield cartoon about it. Cartoons are a medium for everybody but especially children. Brainwash them while they're young.

For some reason they really hate Ramesses II because Ramesses II (or just Ramesses but usually meaning Ramesses II) is usually the depicted exodus pharaoh. Religious Jews think Moses lived from 1391–1271 BC. That would just miss Ramesses II's 1297 BC rein. This cartoon depicts both Seti I and Ramesses II being Pharohs during the life of Moses. Only Seti I is possible. And no exodus occurred during the lives of either of these two pharaohs. No exodus occurred at all. And the people who want the Hyksos to be Hebrews need to understand that the Hyksos hadn't been in Egypt for two centuries during this time period.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #22
sugarelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default let me shew U



"Nut and Geb @ Arkaim"
sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #23
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Thumbs up

Good stuff, believenothing.

I've not read any of this yet but I shall - your other threads are also well thought out.

I know you have a book in you...when are you going to take the plunge...?

Last edited by indolering; 16-01-2013 at 08:44 PM.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #24
sundeep
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 458
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=believenothing;1061260125]You mean for Sarah, right? Or are you alluding to the word Israel? I'm going to speculate in a bit about Phoenicians in this thread. I mentioned earlier that Aramaic speakers self-identified with a 'word' that is 'spelled' SR without vowels (the Semitic root MSR for Egypt apparently means to bind) which became Syrian. Tyre (Phoenicia) was also called SR.

I think there is some sort of symbolism in the name change from Sarai to Sarah.

Yeah i feel that to , but im not sure about the entire symbolism behind it.Yeah i mean sarah, as you already know she was orginally called sarai as in Sun ray, yet another referene to the sun.

I believe that the whole bible depicts rituals that bind in "heaven" ( sort of a self created domain that intiates on earth whatever is being put there by the collective subconsciousness) trough the prinicple of (above so below)
Notice how all the biblical figures dont have last names, they are charachters and imo the elected bloodlines from sumer has always played them.For example Like sargon played the charachter of moses. I believe that these bloodlines are agents for multidimensionell entities and their mission on earth is to be branded with occult symbolism that praise the sun and therefore the serpent who we in the ancient times believed created the sun, trough the waters peronified as the serpent,


...................


Professor Samuel Noah Kramer has long been acknowledged as an authority on the Sumerians. He is Curator of the Tablet collection and Clark Professor of Assyriology, University Museum, University of Pennsylvania

He is the author of History Begins at Sumer and Sumerian Mythology and the editor of The Mythologies of the Ancient World. In 1963 the University of Chicago Press published The Sumerians which deals with the origin of the name Sumer and the Sumerian roots of many parts of the Bible.


is conclusions concerning the name Sumer are important and lean toward the conclusions of his one time professor Poebel – which are generally neglected by Biblical scholars

he discusses the origin of the name Sumer, or as he prefers, Shumer, since it is this form in which it appears in the cuneiform texts. He mentions that Poebel was struck by the similarity between the name Shumer and the name of Noah’s eldest son Shem[1]. After linguistic discussions Professor Kramer comes to the conclusion that Shem’s name is not the only one, borrowed by the Hebrews from the Sumerians, without the ending consonant. He brings to our attention that the birthplace of Abraham is mentioned as Ur in the Bible, even though the Sumerian form was not Ur, but Urim. In this, and other similar instances, the Hebrews borrowed the name as the Sumerians pronounced it.

If Poebel’s conclusion is correct and Shem is identical to the name Shumer (Sumer) we have to suppose that the authors of the Bible, or at least some of them, believed that the Sumerians were the ancestors of the Hebrews. Linguistically speaking they could not be more wrong, says Professor Kramer, since the Sumerian is an agglutinative language and has no connection with the prepositional Semitic language families, of which the Hebrew is a part.

There may have been significant Sumerian blood in the ancestors of Abraham, who lived through several generations in Ur or some other Sumerian cities. There is no reason to doubt that the Sumerian spiritual and cultural values were absorbed by these proto-Hebrews, who incorporated several of the Sumerian customs into their daily lives. In other words: The Sumerian-Hebrew connections must have been once much closer than we have this far imagined, and many of the roots of the Law which started out from Zion (Isaiah 2:2) originated in Sumerian soil.

????

Last edited by sundeep; 16-01-2013 at 09:30 PM.
sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #25
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default The Phoenicians

The Phoenicians are probably the most important people in history. Unfortunately most people don't even know who they were and if they do, they probably only associate them with modern Lebanon.

All of these people were Phoencians:

Carthaginians
Punics
Sardinians
Sidonians
Tyrians
Byblosians

There are more but that's all I remember off the top of my head. You can probably add Black Sea Milesians as well as Iberian Milesians to this list although orthodox historians don't think the two were related.



This map shows their trade routes, colonies, and ports at the extent of their influence. The Phoenician alphabet is a mother alphabet to Greek, Latin, Aramaic/Syriac, Coptic, probably Japanese kana, and all the various alphabets derived from these.



Herodotus claims a mythological Phoenician prince named Cadmus introduced it to the Greeks who adapted into a form of their own. They probably introduced it everywhere through trade. The word Phonetic is derived from the word Phoenician because of this. The script was mostly from right to left but some stuff was written on opposite sides (both right and left). Possibly a primitive cypher not intended to be read by everybody. They also didn't make maps in order to keep their trade routes a secret. They would mislead ships following them and even destroy their own boats. They also destroyed other ships.

Now speaking of phonetics, the Phoen in Phoenician is phonetically similar to Pan. It's also probably the reason why some of the Carthaginians were called Punics. It's probably also why the Black Sea was called Pontus. And there has been speculation that in ancient times there existed a global merchant empire called Pan or Pandi.

Phoenicians had a huge influence at some point on Greeks and Egyptians. During the Sea People invasion, the proto-Phoenicians were the only group of people to "survive" the bronze age collapse. The Sherden, one of the invading Sea People tribes, were eventually settled in Egypt and North Africa later on and it's assumed that the names Sardinia and possibly even Sicily (Shekelesh) ultimately derive their names from these people. Both were settled by Phoenicians after this invasion. Another tribe, Teresh, are thought to be the Tyrrhenians. The name Tyrrhenian was used by Greeks to describe non-Greeks. I personally think it's related to Trojans. Tyrrhenian is also the name of the Sea next to Italy but is allegedly not related to the Tyrians of Phoenicia. Similar names are found all over Italy and the surrounding islands even today.

The Peleset were another group of Sea People invaders which is probably where Palestine gets its name from. Pelasgians were also a proto-Greek tribe. Greeks did not exist at the time, Greeks were born out of the period which followed that historians call the Greek Dark Ages.

Historians claim there were no Phoenicians during this time either. That like the Greeks, their Sea-faring merchant predecessors were proto-Phoenician or whatever. In my opinion this has more to do with idealistic views of history. The romance people have with "the Greeks" who in reality were not one people and neither were the Romans. Ancient historians say the Phoenicians came from the Persian Gulf. Phoenician temples had "Pillars of Hercules" which was also used to designate the farthest points of the then-known world



This is Melqart, "Hercules" to the Phoenicians. Notice he is wearing the same crown as Egyptian Osiris. If we can divorce ourselves from idealized histories of Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans, we can begin to understand that Phoenicians were a very important influence for all of them. Did they adopt Osiris or is Osiris a Phoenician god? This artifact was found in Spain. There are similar statues of Melqart and the Canaanite Ba'al wearing similar crowns.


The Minoan civilization was also a sea-faring merchant civilization. It ended during the collapse of the bronze age. But their worship seemed to center around a snake goddess. The Minoan influence on Greeks is acknowledged and they've found Minoan artifacts in Canaan. Other than that, no connection is speculated. But I have to wonder how come they've never found a labyrinth in the Aegean islands or on Crete while one of the largest ancient labyrinths was found in Egypt.

Were Phoenicians related to Minoans or is it possible that Minoans were a competitor that died with the Bronze Age? Have historians possibly mis-identified Minoan successors with rival Phoenicians? Here is some more good info about the Phoenicians:

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...t=10897#p41202

I don't know what to think of them. I don't know if they were "good guys" or "bad guys". They were a merchant class just as Jews traditionally have been. Their alphabet and language evolved into Hebrew and is probably mis-identified with it in some instances. The Greek myth of Danaus and Aegyptus:


Seems to imply some sort of Egypt-Greek-Phoenician relationship alluding to the Sea Peoples event. Greeks identified the Hyksos with it as well which is interesting. And the Canaanite religion is mentioned in the bible with Israelites practicing it (and getting punished for it)

I'm not concluding that Phoenicians were Jews, but Jews would have been influenced by them as were Egyptians and Greeks. The Persian Gulf 'origin' would have been from the East. Now it's no secret that the Jewish religion is a mix of Egyptian and Mesopotamian religious beliefs. I just think there is something more to it. Other than the possible Indus Valley origins, pre-Islam Arabians were familiar with Old Testament beliefs but in Pagan form. Elephantine Jews were polytheistic. Sacrifice and even child sacrifice were a big part of Phoenician religious beliefs. Some people think that Isaac was originally sacrificed and later change when human sacrifice was abolished.

Anyways, I'm not drawing any conclusions here. Just saying that the Phoenicians and their religious beliefs had a lot to do with those of the Jews and that they played a very important role in history. Good or bad (child sacrifice being obviously not good). It's a possibility IMHO that if the "Israelites" were historical, that they were Phoenicians. And I don't make Israelite synonymous with Jewish. The relationship with Egypt is also interesting. Egypt imported Cedar from them and at other times it appears that Phoenicians fleets were under Egyptian command. At least one (lost, only known by a fragment) history of Phoenicia claims that Thoth was a Phoenician god or possibly a deified mortal who invented writing and "channeled" the history of creation. For such a historically important 'nation' it's amazing we know so little about them. Sometimes I think that people whose backgrounds are hidden are hidden for a reason: By the people themselves who wish to remain hidden. Could red and white stripes especially on ancient sails and modern maritime flags mean "they" are still around?

Last edited by believenothing; 17-01-2013 at 05:49 PM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #26
omar revo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Libya
Posts: 2,540
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Lightbulb

(( How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a LIE )) Jeremiah 8:8



well well well, if they found no problem in distorting and corrupting the words of their God himself, then it wouldn't surprise me how would they try to distort history too
__________________
---------------------------------

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty


http://www.loonwatch.com/

Last edited by omar revo; 16-01-2013 at 09:41 PM.
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #27
sugarelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundeep View Post

he discusses the origin of the name Sumer, or as he prefers, Shumer, since it is this form in which it appears in the cuneiform texts.
excuse the straw man, but seriously:


Shu (Su)

Shu (Su) was the god of dry air, wind and the atmosphere.


http://crystalinks.com/shu.html
sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 12:23 AM   #28
sugarelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Seems to imply some sort of Egypt-Greek-Phoenician relationship alluding to the Sea Peoples event..
sea peoples = Shardana
sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #29
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Good stuff, believenothing.

I've not read any of this yet but I shall - your other threads are also well thought out.

I know you have a book in you...when are you going to take the plunge...?
Thanks! One of these days...

I'm not sure I would feel comfortable writing a book on this particular subject though. I made this thread to share what I've discovered including speculation. I've know I've made some mistakes and a few times I went by memory. IMHO, the best way to write about "forbidden history" is to fictionalize it. This is what Robert E. Howard pretty much did with Conan the Barbarian/Cimmerian. And he must have done his homework or had access to materials which are not so common even in the age of the internet. And I think Tolkien did the same thing although to be fair he had access to Oxford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundeep View Post
I think there is some sort of symbolism in the name change from Sarai to Sarah.

Yeah i feel that to , but im not sure about the entire symbolism behind it.Yeah i mean sarah, as you already know she was orginally called sarai as in Sun ray, yet another referene to the sun.

I believe that the whole bible depicts rituals that bind in "heaven" ( sort of a self created domain that intiates on earth whatever is being put there by the collective subconsciousness) trough the prinicple of (above so below)
Notice how all the biblical figures dont have last names, they are charachters and imo the elected bloodlines from sumer has always played them.For example Like sargon played the charachter of moses. I believe that these bloodlines are agents for multidimensionell entities and their mission on earth is to be branded with occult symbolism that praise the sun and therefore the serpent who we in the ancient times believed created the sun, trough the waters peronified as the serpent,


...................


Professor Samuel Noah Kramer has long been acknowledged as an authority on the Sumerians. He is Curator of the Tablet collection and Clark Professor of Assyriology, University Museum, University of Pennsylvania

He is the author of History Begins at Sumer and Sumerian Mythology and the editor of The Mythologies of the Ancient World. In 1963 the University of Chicago Press published The Sumerians which deals with the origin of the name Sumer and the Sumerian roots of many parts of the Bible.


is conclusions concerning the name Sumer are important and lean toward the conclusions of his one time professor Poebel – which are generally neglected by Biblical scholars

he discusses the origin of the name Sumer, or as he prefers, Shumer, since it is this form in which it appears in the cuneiform texts. He mentions that Poebel was struck by the similarity between the name Shumer and the name of Noah’s eldest son Shem[1]. After linguistic discussions Professor Kramer comes to the conclusion that Shem’s name is not the only one, borrowed by the Hebrews from the Sumerians, without the ending consonant. He brings to our attention that the birthplace of Abraham is mentioned as Ur in the Bible, even though the Sumerian form was not Ur, but Urim. In this, and other similar instances, the Hebrews borrowed the name as the Sumerians pronounced it.

If Poebel’s conclusion is correct and Shem is identical to the name Shumer (Sumer) we have to suppose that the authors of the Bible, or at least some of them, believed that the Sumerians were the ancestors of the Hebrews. Linguistically speaking they could not be more wrong, says Professor Kramer, since the Sumerian is an agglutinative language and has no connection with the prepositional Semitic language families, of which the Hebrew is a part.

There may have been significant Sumerian blood in the ancestors of Abraham, who lived through several generations in Ur or some other Sumerian cities. There is no reason to doubt that the Sumerian spiritual and cultural values were absorbed by these proto-Hebrews, who incorporated several of the Sumerian customs into their daily lives. In other words: The Sumerian-Hebrew connections must have been once much closer than we have this far imagined, and many of the roots of the Law which started out from Zion (Isaiah 2:2) originated in Sumerian soil.

????
The privileged classes do live a world apart from the rest of us and even though a lot of people would roll their eyes, they do have an obsession with blood affinity. Most people know that European royalty is/was blood related. People who think this has become a tradition of the past need to do a little more research. The Middleton family, for example, do not have 'commoner' ancestry. They are a wealthy family whose ancestry isn't publicly known. But there have been several powerful people with the Middleton surname who may or may not have been related. The infamous Rothschilds family has intermarried and exchanged 'blood' with the Rockefeller family. Dynastic bloodlines are a reality, they do exist, and they go back centuries if not millennia.

The privileged classes also entertain in things that us underlings don't really care for. I'm sure some people really like polo and opera. I see these things as a separation measure though, separating the privileged from the underprivileged. If you want to 'join the club' then you have to like these things too. Maybe. I could be wrong

I personally don't think the Jews are related to the Sumerians though. Not because they didn't have a Semitic language either. I do think there is possibly a relationship with the Phoenicians. If the Phoenicians really came from the Persian Gulf, that means they possibly came from "Dilmun" when the Euphrates River was more navigable. The names of their gods don't match up though. I mean Astarte is Ishtar, but the Sumerian name for Ishtar is Inanna. Enki/Ea is either absent entirely or is Pontus. And Enlil is El or Baal.

I think the "Anakim" of the bible might potentially be the Sumerians but I'm basing it on being 'giants' and also phonetics.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #30
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarelf View Post
sea peoples = Shardana
There were others besides the Sherden: Sherden, Lukka, Danuna, Teresh, Tekrur, Peleset, Ekwesh, Shekelesh, and I think there were others.

Sherden are most likely the Nuragic Sardinians and if they are, they probably did not originate in Sardinia. They're probably also somewhat related to the Phoenicians who definitely had ports and traded there, probably even had colonies. Although the relationship eventually went sour in the 6th century BC.

The Sherden are eventually mentioned as being used for mercenaries in military campaigns. I know it is claimed Ramesses II used them in the battle of Kadesh (which some people think it Jerusalem). I personally wonder if there is a relation with Sidon based on phonetic similarity and also because of the region (the captured invaders were used as slaves but eventually settled in North Africa and Canaan).

Denyen/Danuna were Indo-Europeans, possibly Hittites and most likely alluded to in the Greek Danaus myth. Some people think they are proto-Danes or proto-Dutch.

Lukka were known by Hittites as Lukka lands associated with Lycia. Proto-Greeks, possibly Lydians. Fought on Hittite side in battle of Kadesh.

Pelset were also probably proto-Greeks, the Pelesgians or the 'indigenous' people mentioned in Greek sources. A similar name appears among areas settled by Italic tribes and they were also settled in Canaan making them likely the Philistines and lending their name to the land as Palestine.

The Shekelesh are conjectured to possibly be an Italic tribe that settled Sicily and probably also related to the Phoenicians.

The Ekwesh might be proto-Greek Achaeans but I've also seen theories claiming they were proto-Welsh Cimmerians. Orthodox historians think the Sea People invaders came from Anatolia and the Aegean islands. Some consider they came from Sicily/Sardinia. And others claim they were Northwestern Europeans who fled the European continent down the Danube due to famine and climate change. This is too radical a theory for orthodox historians, but it's a fact that around the same time period cultures also came to an abrupt end as far away as Ireland.

The Teresh might be Etruscans/Tyrrhenians who were also related to Phoceans. Very few historians have tied Phoeceans/Turrhenians to Phoenicians/Tyranians. And that is one reason why orthodox historians are lost in their dogmatic bottom-up thinking when compiling chronology because they aren't just similar in names. They're especially careful not to mention the other T word - Trojan. Even though the Trojan war (which involved Phoenicians according to Herodotus) occurred at the exact same time. AKA, the invasion was part of it. The historical version, not the myth I mean.

Tekrur - Teucrians aka Trojans. The name is too close to Turk and Tocharian not to conjecture a possible relation. We are talking about a mass migration and invasion of Indo-European people.

According to Herodotus:

Quote:
Westward of the river Triton and adjoining upon the Auseans, are other LIBYANS who till the ground, and live in houses: these people are named the Maxyans. They let the hair grow long on the right side of their heads, and shave it close on the left; they besmear their bodies with red paint; and they say that they are descended from the men of Troy.
Interesting. Interesting because apparently the hair style and red paint claim was made for other unrelated people. I think even the ancient Britons but I could be wrong. Also interesting because Trojan ancestry was claimed in their case as well. And it's interesting because the Sea People settled in Libya West of Egypt from the start of the invasions (and Egyptians settled there). It's been claimed Amazons wound up there too and I've read a convincing theory linking Amazons and Trojans to the origin of some Berber tribes
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #31
omar revo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Libya
Posts: 2,540
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Lightbulb

Another amazing stuff from the Jewish "history" :


Early Holohoax Tale - 64 million Jewish children wrapped in scrolls and burned by the Romans in 2nd century A.D !!!!



Gittin 58a of the Babylonian Talmud:

(( There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils, and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire. ))



400 synagogues x 400 teachers/synagogue x 400 pupils/teacher = 64,000,000 children

This story is every bit as true as the fable of "6,000,000 jews killed in gas chambers and burned up in ovens.




http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-a...on-jewish.html
__________________
---------------------------------

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty


http://www.loonwatch.com/

Last edited by omar revo; 17-01-2013 at 08:21 PM.
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #32
sugarelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
The Phoenicians are probably the most important people in history. Unfortunately most people don't even know who they were and if they do, they probably only associate them with modern Lebanon.
Druze ??

anyhow, origin of the 300 symbol Phoenician alphabet ??
sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #33
sugarelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
Another amazing stuff from the Jewish "history" :


Early Holohoax Tale - 64 million Jewish children wrapped in scrolls and burned by the Romans in 2nd century A.D !!!!
that event is reference to the elimination of the Calendar of Abraham
sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #34
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanes...ncestor_Theory

Although not taken seriously, Jews took the parallels with certain aspects of Shinto serious enough to have a meeting in Israel about it. I know haaretz reported it, I cannot find it at the moment though.






A portable temple that contains the essence of a god (kami) inside. It's paraded during Japanese festivals and in many aspects is similar to the Ark of the Covenant. Other cultures in the East have portable temples, but this one is one of the more well-known was.


Quote:
Pastor and author Arimasa Kubo relates one example: at one of the oldest shrines in Japan, Suwa-Taisha in Nagano prefecture, there is a festival called Ontohsai or to the Misakuchi-god. This shrine has no honden because the mountain itself is considered to be a closer connection to Moriya no kami, or loosely translated, the deity of Mount Moriya, and the sacred tree or shinboku (more on that later). Every year on April 15th, a boy was tied to a wooden pillar (oniye-bashira) and a Shinto priest approached, knife in hand. But suddenly a messenger arrived and the boy was released, with deer then offered instead as animal sacrifices. Though the festival continues today, the parts about tying up the boy and sacrificing live deer were discontinued at the beginning of the Meiji era (A.D. 1868).
The deer was called Misakuchi. Compare this to the binding of Isaac.

The Yamabushi are mountain hermits who practice a supernatural mix of Buddhism and Shinto. Sacred mountains must have something to do with the "Israelite" Japanese connection. They were a tokin on their head similar to tefillin Jewish box. And they both have religious traditions involving a horn. But in all fairness many other cultures have traditions involving a horn.





There is more and it's interesting. Bunch of books written about it. Here is a link that I used earlier. I fact-checked some of the info and it does seem reliable. Earlier I wasn't sure because I could only find so little to verify, but what happened is some of these traditions haven't been practiced in 100 years or so for whatever reason, but I was able to find that there is still a related festival practiced every six (or some say seven... seven like the Sabbath?) years associated with the temple linked above:


Quote:
After two festivals, there is an important event "Building of Hoden". This event isn't generally famous, and few people know that the event is held even among people who live nearby and participate in Yamadashi and Satobiki. The end of this event marks the end of Onbashira.
All of the Silk Road throughout history are references to an Odin/Osin or similarly named character associated with ravens. Either that or his sons. I remember a group called "sons of Odin" associated with either Korea or Japan and I know in Japan it's also the name of a music group (I think).

Now based on phonetics, I wonder if it has anything to do with this guy:


Could just be a coincidence. His back story apparently involves a holy land conquering or something. Horse by his mausoleum:



With Tomoe, Japanese swastika. The burial mounds for his and other mausoleums are key hole shaped:



The Punic goddess Tanit was associated with a keyhole design:



Which is also similar to an Egyptian Ankh and a tombstone style in Basque country. Not that it's related, just pointed out similarities I find interesting.

Speaking of Odin, there is an Irish myth about an Oisin:


A fairy falls in love with Oisin and takes him to another world. But Oisin becomes homesick so he is given a horse and allowed to go back to Ireland. The only problem is 300 years have passed and if he dismounts the horse his age will catch up with him. His wagon trips on a stone and he falls off and ages by 300 years.

Japan has pretty much an identical myth even though these cultures were not supposed to have had any contact:


A fisherman rescues a turtle, the turtle takes him to another world where the dragon god lives in a palace. He gets homestick so he is given a box by the princess to protect him and told not to open it. He realizes 300 years have passed and out of sadness accidentally opens the box causing him to age 300 years

Did these traditions just come from the Silk Road? Or somewhere else? I mentioned earlier that there are Amerindian myths similar in structure to Norse myths. If you're interested, this link has a collection of Algonquin myths which mention the parallels when appropriate. Lox, for example, is a trixster-type figure similar to Loki. And the name is similar. I mention this because an Odin raven-like figure also appears with similar parallels in Amerindian myths.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/ne/al/index.htm

Lastly, there is a similarity in writing to Hebrew. Note whoever made this is taking some reservations. These comparisons do exist though, but I think they were more likely derived from Phoenician characters. Officially they were shorthand variations of Chinese characters. I'm not sure which to believe:



(one more thing I forgot to add, the biblical Jacob's ladder story appears in a Japanese myth. It's linked in the above Japan-Israelites link. The two accounts are too similar to be a coincidence)

Last edited by believenothing; 17-01-2013 at 11:32 PM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #35
omar revo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Libya
Posts: 2,540
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarelf View Post
that event is reference to the elimination of the Calendar of Abraham
what ?? do you mean it's a "figurative" event ?? can you please give me a straight link to the "Calender of Abraham", because it sounds a little bit interesting
__________________
---------------------------------

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty


http://www.loonwatch.com/
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #36
sugarelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
A fairy falls in love with Oisin and takes him to another world.

But Oisin becomes homesick so he is given a horse and allowed to go back to Ireland.

The only problem is 300 years have passed and if he dismounts the horse his age will catch up with him.

His wagon trips on a stone and he falls off and ages by 300 years.
Tau (uppercase Τ, lowercase τ; Greek: ταυ [taf]) is the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.

In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 300.

Aliquot Sum

sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #37
sugarelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
what ?? do you mean it's a "figurative" event ?? can you please give me a straight link to the "Calender of Abraham", because it sounds a little bit interesting
Only Jerome, in his Chronicon under the "year of Abraham 1968" (i.e., 49 BC), writes, "Diodorus of Sicily, a writer of Greek history, became illustrious"

The Chronicle (or Chronicon or Temporum liber, The Book of Times) was a universal chronicle, one of Jerome's earliest attempts at history.

It was composed c. 380 in Constantinople
sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #38
omar revo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Libya
Posts: 2,540
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarelf View Post
Only Jerome, in his Chronicon under the "year of Abraham 1968" (i.e., 49 BC), writes, "Diodorus of Sicily, a writer of Greek history, became illustrious"

The Chronicle (or Chronicon or Temporum liber, The Book of Times) was a universal chronicle, one of Jerome's earliest attempts at history.

It was composed c. 380 in Constantinople
and what's the conclusion ??
__________________
---------------------------------

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty


http://www.loonwatch.com/
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #39
sugarelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 130
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
and what's the conclusion ??
well, at this point there are many conclusions

the 64 million Jews 'eliminated' were in fact a record of the decendants of Abraham and his people-- basically-- they(Romans) "killed" dead people or an entire historical record of a people

Last edited by sugarelf; 17-01-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: syntax
sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #40
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
Another amazing stuff from the Jewish "history" :


Early Holohoax Tale - 64 million Jewish children wrapped in scrolls and burned by the Romans in 2nd century A.D !!!!



Gittin 58a of the Babylonian Talmud:

(( There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils, and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire. ))



400 synagogues x 400 teachers/synagogue x 400 pupils/teacher = 64,000,000 children

This story is every bit as true as the fable of "6,000,000 jews killed in gas chambers and burned up in ovens.




http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-a...on-jewish.html
This ridiculous mathematics appear on other historical place too. Especially involving 'massacres' of Jews. For example, it's estimated that the number of infants in Bethlehem during the 'massacre of the innocents' could not statistically exceed 20. 20 is not a 'massacre'

The population of the world at the time of this particular innocent was estimated to be 200,000,000. I have serious doubts that about 1/3 of the world's population was living in the vicinity of Jerusalem (64,000,000 being about 1/3 of 200,000,000). Then again, speaking of funny math, if they claim that global population doubles every 50-80 years, then there couldn't have even been 200,000,000 people living back then. Unless I'm doing the math wrong, I came up with 239. Not 239 million or even 239 thousand. Just 239 total.

Anyways, I guess religiously they might claim this has some sort of symbolic esoteric meaning (Gematria). Whatever. I'm sure many of them take it literally and believe that its true. Apparently the holy 6 million figure is related to this obsession with hidden meaning behind numbers:



This is why they came up with 6 million and why it was used originally during WWI until the Bolsheviks gained the upper-hand and control over Russia, then it was no longer needed. It was recycled in WWII and used by the Zionist movement to pretend that a prophecy was being fulfilled. But the ultimate holocaust death toll does not exceed 1.5 million and even 1.5 million is on the unrealistic high end.

The wrapping-in-scrolls story sounds an awful lot like modern psychological warfare propaganda. For example, the various "funeral shootings" in Syria. And not surprisingly, the "best" sources for the holocaust narrative (liars like Raul Hilberg) contained similar stories applied to the Germans. Off the top of my head, I remember some of his accounts about Germans shooting up Synagogues on Yom Kippur. Stuff like that. Which is similar to the Betar story about being destroyed on the day of mourning over the lost temple that never existed.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.