Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 10-07-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
trappedinameatsuit

Default The Gods of Eden - William Bramley

Who has read this book and what's your take on it? The Enki story, he seems to suggest that Enki is who the Satan story came from. He was a being who opposed his races own rules, and they demonized him for attempting to help homo-sapiens. They cast him out basically, dirtying his name and giving him nasty names. The Enki and Enlil stuff is what piques my interests. The bible seems to derive from stories that predate it that we haven't been told about it.
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
felakuti

Yes it does appear that the good Enki - friend of mankind - is the being vilified as ''Satan'' in the bible. Can't imagine why..

Last edited by felakuti; 15-07-2010 at 09:37 PM.
felakuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
trappedinameatsuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by felakuti View Post
Yes it does appear that the good Enki - friend of mankind - is the being vilified as ''Satan'' in the bible. Can't imagine why..
To scare us away from tapping into anything with good intentions. If he is even still alive is beyond me.
Old 16-07-2010, 10:20 AM   #4
venividivici2311

I´ve just ordered the book,can´t wait to read it.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
thedefender

You guys are in for a treat. Read this book. It is a must if you are going to start digging for truth. It is an eye opener. Bramley's book is also a decent history lesson. Very compact but it covers alot of interesting points. A good chapter is The American Phoenix. The book however is most notably known for his chapter on the Black Death.

http://www.ukrytesprawy.org/inne/Wil...ds_of_Eden.pdf
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
truth seeker 09

Default Alex Collier: Read the book "The Gods of Eden"

In his 1994 interview UFO contactee Alex Collier said:

Collier: And to all of your viewers I’m going to give you some homework: it is an absolute must that you go out and get the book “The Gods of Eden” by William Bramley. It is an excellent introductory book that will bring you right up to speed with what’s going on. It is over eighty percent accurate with the information in there, and I strongly suggest that people read it. It’s excellent.

Rick Keefe: And the twenty percent that isn’t accurate revolves around what type of ideas?

Collier: Around the soul and the being that we know as Jesus, which I’m not going to go into.

From 1:30 onwards:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 20-07-2010 at 10:13 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
shayanmh

its a good book...very interesting from the start, although i dont agree on Bramley's take that all of the prophets were "disillusioned" by the 'guardians' or the caretakers that they all believed in the maverick ideologies of the judgement day to come for salvation...bramley overlooked the fact that Prophets such as Muhammed and Jesus (peace upon them) said that salvation is the goal we need to strive for, not the wars which are needed for salvation imo...my wordings a bit confusing
shayanmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
noncooperation

Some of Micheal Tsarions DVD's are also excellent on these subjects.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:56 AM   #9
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinameatsuit View Post
Who has read this book and what's your take on it? The Enki story, he seems to suggest that Enki is who the Satan story came from. He was a being who opposed his races own rules, and they demonized him for attempting to help homo-sapiens. They cast him out basically, dirtying his name and giving him nasty names. The Enki and Enlil stuff is what piques my interests. The bible seems to derive from stories that predate it that we haven't been told about it.
i have not read the book yet, will do at next opportunity but could it be refering to Lucifer instead of Satan?
Old 06-01-2011, 03:16 AM   #10
cathar
Banned

Quote:

I read the book over 25 years ago....Terence McKenna says this is the story

of the first drug bust...the fruit of the knowledge of good & evil is the magic

mushroom....eating it gives you access to Gnosis..IE pure knowledge...

The Gnostics believed that YHWY [sp] was the bad guy.....he contrived to keep
mankind ignorant.....and "Satan"/Enki was the good guy....

Herman Hesse in his book Damian goes into this idea as well....

The Gnostics say the "god" of the Old Testement is Satan...I concur..
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:18 AM   #11
trappedinameatsuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
i have not read the book yet, will do at next opportunity but could it be refering to Lucifer instead of Satan?
Nope, just Satan. If I recall correctly I think the book points out that Satan and Lucifer are two different entities but I could be thinking of something else I've read. I will have to flip through the pages again since it's been about two years since I've read it.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:33 AM   #12
trappedinameatsuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
I read the book over 25 years ago....Terence McKenna says this is the story

of the first drug bust...the fruit of the knowledge of good & evil is the magic

mushroom....eating it gives you access to Gnosis..IE pure knowledge...

The Gnostics believed that YHWY [sp] was the bad guy.....he contrived to keep
mankind ignorant.....and "Satan"/Enki was the good guy....

Herman Hesse in his book Damian goes into this idea as well....

The Gnostics say the "god" of the Old Testement is Satan...I concur..
But what was referred to as god in the old testament would be Enlil, Enki's brother, right? Isn't Enlil the one who Enki/Satan opposed? I'm confused now because I read somewhere that Enlil was the god of air but in the bible it also says Satan is the prince of powers of air, unless I misread it.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #13
cathar
Banned

Quote:
But what was referred to as god in the old testament would be Enlil, Enki's brother, right? Isn't Enlil the one who Enki/Satan opposed? I'm confused now because I read somewhere that Enlil was the god of air but in the bible it also says Satan is the prince of powers of air, unless I misread it.

Sorry.i can't answer that question...i gave my copy away...whenever i used to see

it in a used book store i would buy it and give it to someone...Or buy a new copy and give it as a gift...

All I know is it is a very important book....the chapter on the Black Death is a

serious bit of information....Pound started a thread on it...so it is here on the forum somewhere...
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:57 AM   #14
trappedinameatsuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Sorry.i can't answer that question...i gave my copy away...whenever i used to see

it in a used book store i would buy it and give it to someone...Or buy a new copy and give it as a gift...

All I know is it is a very important book....the chapter on the Black Death is a

serious bit of information....Pound started a thread on it...so it is here on the forum somewhere...
I never knew the Death character came from the cloaked figures carrying scythes in the fields just before the plague, or so the book says. He mentioned the beings were spraying something from the scythes just before the outbreak of mice. What I don't think was in the book was information on the sudden disappearance of the flooding of mice but I can only think it's because they died off, obviously being affected themselves. But yeah, that's where the Death character comes from according to the book.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:16 AM   #15
marisabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
You guys are in for a treat. Read this book. It is a must if you are going to start digging for truth. It is an eye opener. Bramley's book is also a decent history lesson. Very compact but it covers alot of interesting points. A good chapter is The American Phoenix. The book however is most notably known for his chapter on the Black Death.

http://www.ukrytesprawy.org/inne/Wil...ds_of_Eden.pdf
thank you! just 7 pages in and i'm enthralled.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:22 AM   #16
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

this is a great book, the stuff on the black death was seriously interesting, i don't agree with everything he says, but it's a great primer.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #17
majorlee

Quote:
Nope, just Satan. If I recall correctly I think the book points out that Satan and Lucifer are two different entities but I could be thinking of something else I've read. I will have to flip through the pages again since it's been about two years since I've read it.
yes i would agree they are two different people too

satan being the person who believes man (us) is not cabable of love and compassion enough and gives into temptation and greed etc, he thinks they would be one day a threat if allowed to leave the planet, if they dont destroy themselves with thier technology first

lucifer was one of the first designers of intelligent life on earth and told the creations that they were not gods, hence the name light giver - lucifer was banished to the earth for this for a period of time until he and his fellow scientists were forgiven !
Old 06-01-2011, 06:36 PM   #18
ziegenfarm

Default gods of eden

i have the book too. looks like i've been kicking it around for about 18 yrs or so. must have read it or most of it at some time as i have some interesting margin notes in it with lots of underlining and circling. seems like this one may have spurred me into reading some of sitchin's books as i believe i bought some of them around the same time. i'm going to have to read this one again.
ziegenfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:19 AM   #19
trumancash
Inactive

Yes, THE GODS OF EDEN is right on. I conducted extensive research back in the 80s and 90s and came to the same conclusions. I took a whole different approach in that I stumbled into research with "chosen ones". Chosen ones are abductees who are contacted and/or abducted from lifetime to lifetime by various ET groups. By conducting past life therapy with these abductees the hidden history of planet Earth is revealed. It gets to the real inside story--not alway pretty--of the source of secret societies and religions.

Anyone can read my research documentation at www.MatrixRevealed.com and download my books free of charge.

Yours in the Awakening,
Truman L. Cash
trumancash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #20
gripit

The Gods of Eden can be read for free on bibliotecapleyades.net

and yes, the Black Death chapter is awesome!
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote