Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 03-05-2010, 02:24 AM   #41
yaya551

Good stuff Amazon, and I'm jealous of that bod of yours, definitely need to work off my beer belly
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #42
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaya551 View Post
Good stuff Amazon, and I'm jealous of that bod of yours, definitely need to work off my beer belly
Yes AA does have an amazing physique, i'd certainly like to have a closer inspection.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #43
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
In case you didn't know DIF has our very own Rock Chick. The groovelicious Amoured Amazon.

Help make this my favourite song by the band a hit. Send it virul to your mates.

I'm loving the jacket darlin so Cavern.

http://www.youtube.com/user/queentan...19/yAH21jh0poM

We sooh not worthy bow bow.
I was going to say I bow to my god too but hey I might bow to my computer. and the maker of youtube.
Thanks, been on my list of things to do for a long time, to check out that stuff.

Gave it a listen and put it in a place in seconds, but never really had the time.

Mopping water out of my car becuae the tosser in the chip shop has filled it up again and re-seating the sun roof seal again blah blah.

Knew it was good, sort of heaped it in with Skunk N Nancy, Pop Will Eat Itself, Living Colour and Gay Bikers on Acid, georaphical that one they're from Ludlow.

Good up hill song that one.

You know what I mean?

A down hill song after it really works, a bit fast and more flowing, the irony is you dace on the flat so got to be fit to dance to the faster down hill song!!!

Must thatnk the guy with the Daily Thompson avatar for congratulating me on reacing the med on my bicycle too.

Been on my mind since October, but you know how it is, distraction and danger, ever growing plot and ever growing counter plot.

Wish I had more time to party, thought I heard this song locally somewhere, there was a band on Christmas time and I didn't even have the energy to go and see, I lay in bed listening to them.

I can hear gigs from my place over the road.

My old friend Dylan has a review in Electronic Music monthly I hear, but all that it alibi to explain how he is loaded of the murder of Lady Di and the VX-nerve gas.

He will never wrtie lyrics ironic for a Dylan Thmomas, but he can't.

I can, lots of well crafted ones, and play the bass in a unique aregio kinda way, very ominous.

But know very well Charles will bribe anyone to piss me about and fuck up the sound track on YouTube so it sounds shit, can't even do karioki without them bribing the guy to put reverb on the mic.

But hey, it is fetival season, Blues gig last night in Mumbles Jazz and blues festival (thought it was Jazz, but it was funky and flowing so I was ok, don't like the blues much otherwise).

But I have found a Jazz club so Kiran Cosgrove will make sure they give me runny shit at the bar if I go to Mumbes on Thursdays regulariy.

Look for a Boney M CD at the Mo, all my CD are scratched out of spite in the night, but I recon I could look after just one special one.

But they are hard to find for some reason, looks like an internet purchase is on the cards.

But thanks for the OP, like it, like Rock, like the style.

Ta Bob.
bob_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #44
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
[IMG]*******************/s9h2[/IMG]

"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #45
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post

I've been thinking about doing something with voice samples from some of our resistance speakers. Most of the lyrics have double meaning, so at first listen will appeal to people on a basic level, then hopefully, they'll find something deeper in them.

Yea, you are really into the poetic craft, that's great.

I like the old Hawkwind songs when each time they repeat a word they alter it slightly to a simillar word, good trick.

I was humming a boady ugly goth number when I fitter an alarm to my flat after Christmass using that one.

Laughing because you have to go up the fire escape and Charles was thinking I'm Hitler in Slos Abler the castle in Where Eagles Dare and the fire escape is the cable car.

The fantasist, so how to get into Slos Abler and poison the Furer?

Sanctum, Sactumoneous,

Sanctum, Sancumodeous,

The hall is the outer sanctum and the rest the inner sanctum, and mans home is his caslte and all that.

Tax cuts all the way is classic NLP Neurolinguistic Programming of double meaning but not homophonic.

I'm not going to take them down a bit for no cheap electoral trick only to se them go back up again.

Chorus
Tax cuts all the way, tax cuts all the wat et

I'm not going to take them half the way down and leave them hanging around, when they need to come down all the way,

Chorus

I'm gonna take them all the way down and nail them to the ground cos they nedd to come down all the way,

Chorus

And off to the rest of the song.

But no-one sees taxes do they?

No they see this..

Knickers, and by the time he gets to nail them to the ground you know the character, a head case but fun slighlty dangerous.

I doubt it can be stolen because i have a thousand voices and can sing it all the way through, but a singer with one voice would find it hard.

The One Step is also hard to steal, deliberatley, the sor that if you don't give it sun shine it will be the most annoying song in history.

Yea, like you art AA.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #46
bob_jones
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_jones View Post
Yea, you are really into the poetic craft, that's great.

I like the old Hawkwind songs when each time they repeat a word they alter it slightly to a simillar word, good trick.

I was humming a boady ugly goth number when I fitter an alarm to my flat after Christmass using that one.

Laughing because you have to go up the fire escape and Charles was thinking I'm Hitler in Slos Abler the castle in Where Eagles Dare and the fire escape is the cable car.

The fantasist, so how to get into Slos Abler and poison the Furer?

Sanctum, Sactumoneous,

Sanctum, Sancumodeous,

The hall is the outer sanctum and the rest the inner sanctum, and mans home is his caslte and all that.

Tax cuts all the way is classic NLP Neurolinguistic Programming of double meaning but not homophonic.

I'm not going to take them down a bit for no cheap electoral trick only to se them go back up again.

Chorus
Tax cuts all the way, tax cuts all the wat et

I'm not going to take them half the way down and leave them hanging around, when they need to come down all the way,

Chorus

I'm gonna take them all the way down and nail them to the ground cos they nedd to come down all the way,

Chorus

And off to the rest of the song.

But no-one sees taxes do they?

No they see this..

Knickers, and by the time he gets to nail them to the ground you know the character, a head case but fun slighlty dangerous.

I doubt it can be stolen because i have a thousand voices and can sing it all the way through, but a singer with one voice would find it hard.

The One Step is also hard to steal, deliberatley, the sor that if you don't give it sun shine it will be the most annoying song in history.

Yea, like you art AA.
Yet again the bent pigs go chipping leters off my posts by computer hacking, the were waving the browser about earlier to say they can get me!!!

Could do the old Exploited number with FUCK A PIG?

Old 03-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #47
nectars

Quote:
Yet again the bent pigs go chipping leters off my posts by computer hacking, the were waving the browser about earlier to say they can get me!!!
What you on about?
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
Old 03-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #48
bob_jones
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
What you on about?
They have a computer worm the virus checker can't find and while I type they go picking off letters and dropping capital cases and putting in spelling mistakes to try and make me look as badly educated as they are.

They think if the mess up the word processing it makes me look mental.

Back to the subject of the thread please.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #49
geezer661
Banned

hey amazon have u any anti NWO songs?
geezer661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:04 PM   #50
nectars

Quote:
They have a computer worm the virus checker can't find and while I type they go picking off letters and dropping capital cases and putting in spelling mistakes to try and make me look as badly educated as they are.

Are you being serious or taking the pi$$? I sincerely hope for your sake its the later.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #51
eustacekidd

Quote:

Back to the subject of the thread please.
It's more likely that you're just a bad at typing. As for on topic, I didn't care for it really, not my cup of tea.
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:19 PM   #52
geezer661
Banned

is it just me or is amazons masscara running? LOL
geezer661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #53
brucel
Banned

that gyrating pelvis you have put both ricky martin and pelvis presly to shame.

*if that isn't a failproof pick-up line, then i dunno what is.
brucel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #54
hammarberg

Nice stuff.. I like those guitarlines.
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:10 AM   #55
spitalwings

God damn, she's fine, i love black women. Is it cool to say that. Didn't dig the song.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #56
eustacekidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
God damn, she's fine, i love black women. Is it cool to say that. Didn't dig the song.
Honest is the best policy
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:32 AM   #57
armoured_amazon

Hehe
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:51 AM   #58
girlgye
Inactive

Well someone's gotta love us eh
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:02 AM   #59
tannah
Inactive

This chick AA needs a guitarist who is as zany as her, and can do a bit of mayhem. Get into quick key changes three-quarters of the way through, introduce the feedback and flurries and bends and really play with the idea. Without an extra element like this, I am not sure it will knock people's balls for six, like it has the potential to. Love the beat.

Last edited by tannah; 05-05-2010 at 02:03 AM.
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:11 AM   #60
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannah View Post
This chick AA needs a guitarist who is as zany as her, and can do a bit of mayhem. Get into quick key changes three-quarters of the way through, introduce the feedback and flurries and bends and really play with the idea. Without an extra element like this, I am not sure it will knock people's balls for six, like it has the potential to. Love the beat.
Thanks That's something I need to bring up at rehearsal tomorrow, and left a post on our forum saying pretty much the same thing, that we need to step up the performance side of the band, because we need to either look like we're at least enjoying it haha, or get into character.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 05-05-2010 at 02:13 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote