Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 12-02-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
orage

Arrow Black Sun Rising

A series looking at the origin of man, the traces of it in archeology, the meeting of science and the mystic ancient knowledge. Black Sun Rising also looks at the forces that work to keep ancient knowledge concealed.

First installment of the series:

Part 1
with comments, or here on blogspot

Quote:
In 1536 the conquistador Don Mendoza reported a well maintained roadway running from the Brazilian seashore through the Cerro Cora Mountains in Paraguay and into Potosi in Bolivia. Potosí was founded as a mining town for Spain in 1546. Over the next 200 years, more than 40,000 tons of silver were shipped out of the town, making the Spanish Empire one of the richest the world had ever seen. But before that starting in the twelfth century the Templar’s had flooded Europe with quantities of silver such as the western world had never seen. Cero Cora is a range of small mountains extending 50 kilometers west and 250 kilometers south. Evidence of pre Columbian Viking habitation have been found throughout the range such as a ruined fortress, sunken temple, over sized steps and thousands of runic inscriptions. Many of the runic inscriptions have been deciphered and correspond to Schleswig dialect spoken in Northern Germany and Denmark. There is evidence of a silver smelting plant on a mountain known as Cerro Kyse about twenty miles south of Cero Cora National Park
Part 2 What can be found in the jungle

Quote:
"Who can learn to fathom the acts of the Gods? Who can learn to understand their deeds?
For surely they were mighty, incomprehensible to ordinary mortals.
They knew the course of the stars and the laws of nature. Verily, they were familiar with the highest law of the universe. One hundred and thirty families of the Ancient Fathers came to earth and brought the light." – Chronicles of Akakor
Also of interest, a radio interview with author Jack Heart on the Sage of Quai radio hour

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:32 PM   #2
pork_chop
Restricted Profile

Nice one, I was reading some of J Hearts stuff earlier today on the rebel site

http://therebel.org/jackheart
pork_chop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #3
orage

Arrow verse 102

http://youtu.be/umffcvg1cDs

a recitation by salman utaybi of surah al baqarah verse 102 which concerns magic.

http://quran.com/2/102

Quote:
Sahih International
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.
Quote:
1.Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn, 2.From the evil of that which He has created, 3.And from the evil of intense darkness, when it comes, 4.And from the evil of those who cast (evil suggestions) in firm resolutions, 5.And from the evil of the envier when he envies.
Interpretation

Gary Numan – Dead Sun Rising Lyrics

http://youtu.be/wpHr3e0Lk4U

We come; we go; we can remember "The Dark"
No songs; no words; just whispers that wait for you to sleep
And when you dream, we'll come for you and breathe in your pain
We've seen such things (and) hide them from you and so keep you pure

I've seen gods bleeding
I've seen worlds burn
I've seen stars falling
And I've seen a dead sun rising

We live, for you
We keep you safe
We keep you unknown
We die, for you
Like rain we fall until you are born

We are the lost
Without you we are all that was wrong
We are the last
Without you we are the sigh in the wind

I've watched gods bleeding
I've watched worlds burn
I've watched stars falling
And I've watched the dead sun rising

Last edited by orage; 15-02-2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Numan lyrics
Old 16-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #4
lionofomega
Inactive

I would be suspicious of the phrase "black sun rising". Only the haters of Light would coin such an expression. When we look at the sun, the color of it is white.
lionofomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 05:12 AM   #5
orage

Arrow Ruach

Be critical, sure, investigate, question and learn. But did you come here to advise others when you haven't yet looked yourself? The title alone won't give you the story.

Thelma shared this interesting link, looking at literal Sumerian depiction and transcription. See for example from 11:06 forward the word RUACH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc01No3LV70

Old 19-02-2014, 05:52 PM   #6
kesm27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionofomega View Post
I would be suspicious of the phrase "black sun rising". Only the haters of Light would coin such an expression. When we look at the sun, the color of it is white.
When we look at the sun, we go blind. Look up "Light is not good" on TV Tropes sometime.

I know which one I prefer when I've got a headache. The Dark is rather comforting, actually.
kesm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #7
orage

Arrow Black Sun Rising part 3 published

http://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/20...-rising-3.html

Black Sun Rising part 3 published, looks at Maya, Tikal, Bolon Yokte and the relations to physics.

Quote:
Time has no power over the spirit and will of man — C. G. Jung

In the Book of the Jaguar Priests or Chilam Balam it is written that the road from the stars will descend from the sky and the 13 Gods of Heaven and 9 Gods of Hell will come to earth. The Maya believed that the end was the beginning and the beginning the end, in destruction would come creation and creation destruction. It would happen at the black hole. At the crossroads an image would appear in the sky. The dark kingdom of Xibalba would manifest itself upon the earth. Xibalba is inhabited by winged creatures with the body of men and the heads and wings of bats. These creatures are blood drinkers and hostile to man. Most fierce among them is Camacotz or Camalotz which means "Sudden-Bloodletter." Camalotz killed most of the denizens of mans second creation by ripping off their heads.
Quote:
An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation. The word “apocalypse” is popularly understood to mean “global catastrophe or calamity.” But its first meaning is “disclosure” or “unveiling” – the disclosure or unveiling of the truth. The unveiling of truth, and the ensuing demand for justice, is the real "apocalyptic threat" to the age-old schemes.

Old 21-02-2014, 09:38 PM   #8
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesm27 View Post
When we look at the sun, we go blind. Look up "Light is not good" on TV Tropes sometime.

I know which one I prefer when I've got a headache. The Dark is rather comforting, actually.
I've looked at the sun many times. Not blind.

The dark is comforting........? think of this, is it better to be walking home alone after midnight in a dodgy urban neighbourhood, or to be walking through on a sunny summer's day.

Light is comforting. Perhaps you don't perceive it. But the enjoyment of a summer's day in the park with a few beers, should remind you of the beneficial and psychic importance of light.

We are electromagnetic beings (science) and the SUN is the origin and fountain of electromagnetic energy.

The SUN is our true spiritual home.

See ya there.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:18 PM   #9
orage

Lightbulb BSR 4 released

http://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/20...ng-part-4.html

The new article

History, real history, from the records of the day. Like nothing you have ever read in any school book or seen in any documentary. Jack Heart has come up with a well referenced and significant story that rewrites the 1930s through late 40s atomic weapons development. Must read if you want to know where the technology really came from.

Quote:
The Bolshevik Empire had ostensibly collapsed under the doddering puppet president Reagan’s relentless idiotic posing. An intelligence community that should have known better relaxed its grip. Things were made available to the intrepid that should have been kept secret for a hundred years. For a brief moment in time the veil was pulled back, allowing the ordinary a glimpse of the extraordinary, that moves the world around us.

Quote:
The Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW, High Command) and Luftwaffe war diaries and all copies of them for the period March 1945 have disappeared and are suspected to be in American keeping.

On April 17, 1945, the United States Atomic Energy Commission inspected various underground workings at Ohrdruf, and removed technical equipment before dynamiting surface entrances. The US authorities have classified all 1945 documents relating to Ohrdruf for a minimum period of 100 years.

In a 1902 lecture in front of Kaiser Wilhelm II, Friedrich Delitzsch maintained that many Old Testament writings were borrowed from ancient Babylonian tales, including the stories of the Creation and Flood from the Book of Genesis. — Babel and Bible : two lectures delivered before the members of the Deutsche Orient-Gesellschaft in the presence of the German Emperor

Also of interest are the comments on Veterans Today, where the series is also published.

BSR 1 comments

BSR 3 comments

Old 10-04-2014, 09:51 PM   #10
orage

Arrow Part 5 Montauk and High Tech

jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2014/04/black-sun-rising-part-5.html

Quote:
Ever wondered where the inventions that became the icons of The American Dream came from? The everyday appliances that we rely on, the conveniences of modern life and entertainment? With all these gadgets that have dominated our modern lives the past 60 years, there are things that go far beyond.
What is the connection between D.U.M.B.'s and Ohrdruff? Patents, rituals and high tech. What can one learn from observing a trout?

Last edited by orage; 10-04-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: link
Old 17-07-2014, 07:11 PM   #11
orage

New article http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07...-the-swastika/ From Roman Legions to the present, there´s been forces of resistance and generational chains preserving core knowledge.

Quote:
Herodotus is now called the ‘father of history.’ 2,500 years ago, he was called the ‘father of lies’ by his contemporaries. Dr. Zahi Hawass, National Geographic TV star and Egyptology’s institutionally appointed gatekeeper, would still be in prison for being a common criminal if it wasn’t for his friends in the intelligence community.
Across the sea, the renowned German Mayan hireoglyphic scholar, Wolfgang Cordon, died mysteriously on an expedition in 1966, Professor Michael D. Coe, a CIA operative since the Korean War, has been the gate-keeper of all things Mesoamerican, particularly Mayan hieroglyphics. According to the Chronicles of Akakor, a suppressed book about anti-diluvian South America, Cordon had the date for the Mayan doomsday prophesy at December 22, 2013. Professor Coe’s minions have been saying it was December 22, 2012.
Cordon’s doomsday date would have coincided with the earth’s near-miss of comet Ison at the end of last year. The comet was vaporized as it rounded the sun to make its final approach toward earth. No one knows how Ison was destroyed or if they do they are not saying. But it’s often not that ranchers brief their cattle. They will just have to find another way to deliver the goods to the market place. The human race is currently living on borrowed time but their fate is not inevitable. Man can undergo a metamorphosis.
The sum of all conventional knowledge is slavery. Nothing that is not known can even exist. As the eighteenth century philosopher and Christian mystic George Berkeley once said, esse est percipi, to be is to be perceived. As physicists now express through Bell’s Theorem, matter has no location at its source. The world we live in only exists by mutual consent of its inhabitants.
Göbekli Tepe in Turkey, Yonaguni off the Ryukyu Islands in Japan, Pumapunku in Bolivia, Mehrgarh in Pakistan and the list goes on and on. There were no “hunter gathers.” What there was was a war between beings that are not restricted to the laws of this world. Call them aliens if you must or gods if you will but human civilization was destroyed by it. Darkness has reigned for millennia but at the beginning of the twentieth century preparations for a new aeon and a return of the gods of light were made. Man has witnessed two world wars in the ensuing years. The ancient Egyptians believed there must be three great battles between Horus the Avenger and Set the God of the Old Testament and the murderer of Horus’s father Osiris the God of light.

Last edited by orage; 17-07-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: intro quote