Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 10-07-2012, 11:41 PM   #21
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
yes i would love to see the footage and hear the theories. to me, every little bit seems to help put the puzzel together.
Great cross reference with the Don Juan stuff.

I am undecided on the whole situation.

What I would say for sure is that Ed was deep into some occult society or had somehow studied esoteric material in an intense way. He may have been channelling.

He seemed to be adept at encoding information, I have no doubt the whole castle is some sort of coded message, I fully doubt the given story about his sweetheart. His secret is hidden in the term "sweet sixteen" and his book about electric current.

The castle itself is a curious little tourist spot. On a main road surrounded by regular businesses and your Taco-Bells etc...

Admission is about twenty simoleons, it has a gift shop and an outdoor are where snacks are served and a humorous ( maybe even disrespectful) video about Ed is played of repeat. Lizards chill out and skitter all around the castle. It seems to get a reasonable tourist footfall. They do constant guided tours or you can simply explore it. It was not what I imagined. A serene calm pervades the area, and it seems to recharge road travellers. Its really quite nice.

You used to ring this bell if you wanted a guided tour by Ed, he had a system whereby you would ring twice, if you did it more or less he would not respond. Car enthusiasts will notice that he built this type of stuff out of old car parts.

He built this, he said, for the local government to sit around and think of ways to raise taxes.

Lounge reading chairs, built for his diminutive stature but very comfortable for most sizes, considering they are made out of coral.

He was a very keen astronomer. This is a direct view through one of his telescope style set ups, it stares directly into Polaris.

This looks like a alchemical symbol to me. Anyone seen this before?

Last edited by noobcybot; 10-07-2012 at 11:48 PM.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #22
lonestar
Inactive

that was very interesting and i really appreciate the pics.

im not good with all this scientific stuff but i really do believe he was onto something, working with the ninety something percent of the energy that we dont see but surrounds us all.

lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #23
prowler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=E8BZ3VhX3YI

thought you might like this
Old 16-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #24
cagedlion

Quote:
today i was reading about the crazy croatian nikola tesla and his view on the magnificence of the numbers 3, 6 and 9 and came acoss this crazy latvian.

Leedskalnin claimed he could see beads of light, which he believed to be the physical presence of nature's magnetism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Yzfgq1zv8jg#!

they could be on to something!

For it is the greatest evil, not to know God.
Incredible video! Thanks for that.
cagedlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #25
docscience

Default Leedskalnin was really hiding a concete coral mix.

Leedskalnin said he knew how the pyramids were made. Many sources of evidence now show that pyramids were most likely made using a concrete mix. Concrete substances have been found, many thousands of years old, even older then the pyramids. What he was really hiding, was that the castle was made with a concrete mix.

I have finally found a website that proves as well as can be shown, the secret of how the Coral Castle was constructed.
If people want to know for sure, the solution can be verified with very reliable accuracy. The only reason for not letting the proof be shown, is that people want to keep a deception alive. They wish to believe a lie, rather then know the truth.

Either way, it can be proved.
The only question is – Will those who have the authority to
let the truth be proved either way, do so ?

This website gives valuable information.
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_m...nstruction.htm
You will know who is telling the truth, by whether they are willing to let the simple test be done.
docscience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #26
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by docscience View Post
Leedskalnin said he knew how the pyramids were made. Many sources of evidence now show that pyramids were most likely made using a concrete mix. Concrete substances have been found, many thousands of years old, even older then the pyramids. What he was really hiding, was that the castle was made with a concrete mix.

I have finally found a website that proves as well as can be shown, the secret of how the Coral Castle was constructed.
If people want to know for sure, the solution can be verified with very reliable accuracy. The only reason for not letting the proof be shown, is that people want to keep a deception alive. They wish to believe a lie, rather then know the truth.

Either way, it can be proved.
The only question is – Will those who have the authority to
let the truth be proved either way, do so ?

This website gives valuable information.
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_m...nstruction.htm
You will know who is telling the truth, by whether they are willing to let the simple test be done.
Possible I suppose but then why does the coral look identical to that of the quarry next to his castle (unless he faked the whole of that aswell)? And why if the method is the same is it so different from that of the Pyramids?

Also it does not explain the Sweet Sixteen code and his theories on electromagnetism.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 02:09 AM   #27
weary_citizen

Quote:
yes i would love to see the footage and hear the theories. to me, every little bit seems to help put the puzzel together.

i also want to share something about leedskalnin claiming that he could see beads of light, which he believed to be the physical presence of nature's magnetism.

i first started seeing what i call wriggly worms when i looked up a at clear blue sky. after practice i could see them anywhere in the sky. with clouds and all. then even at night. and now im starting to see them everywhere. maybe Yoda was right and the "force" is all around us? (grin) and maybe im seeing energy dancing all around us. i dont see auras over people or anything like that.
The "wriggly worms" are they like connected by circles? Because when I use too look at the sky I would see them and then when I focused anywhere on a clear day I can see them falling, once I tried seeing if one of my friends could see them and he tried but said he didn't know what I meant...
weary_citizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 03:49 AM   #28
docscience

Default More concrete stuff

Some questions could be so easily answered, but it seems they are afraid of what truths will be discovered. This is more fascinating stuff that shows that using concrete explains a lot of otherwise difficult mysteries.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=15660
- Radiocarbon dating confirmed: Bosnia’s Moon Pyramid was built about ten thousand years ago! 2011-06-06

- Concrete is shown to be known about for a very long time.
- At 6:26 They talk about concrete used at the Bosnian pyramids.

http://www.sciencespacerobots.com/blog/1204061
- This article talks about the possibility of concrete being used for much of the pyramids.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread....red-not-pushed
- Until recently it was hard for geologists to distinguish between natural limestone and the kind that would have been made by reconstituting liquefied lime.
docscience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #29
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Cool Nice I love puzzles & mystery solving!

Nice I love puzzles & mystery solving!

Edward Leedskalnin - what was he really hiding?
Lets start.... & all help from others is welcome!

I go first so others can see where I'm going with my Spirit here..... I'm trying to join & follow a Spirit mind from 1932

Ed’s Sweet Sixteen
Quote:
Ed’s Sweet Sixteen
Could mean simply the number 16 ...... also could be part of a number code of his creation 16 = 8+8 ..... twice infinity ....
or ed 16 = 16+16 = 32 ....
or ed 16 = 1+6 = 7
Also could just mean that his own personal journey started with 16 ... & he separated himself from the external World influence by going his own way by following his dreams & ideas?
To those more than fifteen thousand people who have seen Ed’s Place, I told about Ed’s Sweet Sixteen. Now I will tell you why I did not get the girl. In Ed’s Place, there was a lasting fame for a girl’s name but it would have taken money to put the fame upon her. The trouble was that I did not have the money and did not make enough. That was the reason I could not look for a girl.
Quote:
So he stayed on his own ..... free from all external destructions!.
Now, I am going to tell you what I mean when I say, “Ed’s Sweet Sixteen”. I don't mean a sixteen year old girl; I mean a brand new one. If it had meant a sixteen year old girl, it would have meant at the same time that I made money for the sweet sixteen while she was making love with a fresh boy.
Quote:
So its not a girl!
So he created something for himself .... which was his hobby, love & he called it girl.
So he did not make money with his creation; or needed much to have & keep this own created (girl)!
I will furnish all the love making to my girl. She will never have to seek any from anybody else, for I believe that there is not a boy or a man in this world good enough to be around my girl and I believe that the other men also ought to have enough self-respect so that they would think that I am not good enough to be around theirs.So he placed all his energy into his creation with passion.
Quote:
He believe that no one else would have the same passion he had towards his work & own creation.
Also he could not trust anyone with his own creation thinking others would steal his creation out of jealousy & self greed!
Anything that we do leaves its effect, but it leaves more effect upon a girl than it does upon a boy or a man, because the girl’s body, mind and all her constitution is more tender and so it leaves more impressions – and why should one want to be around anybody’s else impressions? A girl is to a fellow the best thing in this world, but to have the best one second hand, it is humiliating.
Quote:
Don't let others influence you; no need for others to direct your own ways & ideas.... your own way is the best way!
Your creation, your way, your ideas, your love & passion, your personal individual profit.
Why have others playing with your own creation.... no input needed!
Being yourself & doing things alone; is a true man....
All girls below sixteen should be brand new. If a girl below sixteen cannot be called a brand new any more, it is not the girls’ fault; the mamma is to blame! It is the mamma’s duty to supervise the girl to keep those fresh boys away.
Quote:
Parents should look after there children & keep all bad influence away from there child below 16 .... in most cases with 16 you start to become strong yourself with your own protection ability's if your mamma/papa guided you well....
Well advice like this could only help everyone!..... hence: A book in every Home! .... he liked to give his self knowledge & experience to others to be part of this World...... Christ like spiritual experienced beings have the same initiative & all for free no Fiat-Jew taxes charged at all.
In case a girl’s mamma thinks that there is a boy somewhere who needs experience, then she, herself, could pose as an experimental station for that fresh boy to practice on and save the girl. Nothing can hurt her anymore. She has already gone through all the experiences that can be gone through so in her case, it would be all right.
Quote:
If you the mamma & papa its your obligation to protect your children & to give them all your accumulated knowledge & wisdom so they don't have to go through all the bad things in life all over! (its called responsible evolution; without repeating all previous revolutions!) Forewarned is forearmed!... Handing down your knowledge as your forefathers did by writing it down for all in scripture ... All is forgiven to you, all is foretold!
But all the blame does not rest no the mamma alone. The schools and the churches are cheapening the girls! They are arranging picnics—are coupling up the girls with the fresh boys—and then they send them out to the woods, parks, beaches and other places so that they can practice in first degree love making.
Quote:
External manipulations! .... As far I can make out we are all the symbolic girl image in his story!!!
Now I will tell you what the first degree love making is. The first degree love making is when the fresh boy begins to soil the girl by patting, rubbing and squeezing her. They start it in that way but soon it begins to dull and there is no kick in it, so they have to start in on the second degree and keep on and then by and by, when the right man comes along and when he touches the girl, then he touches her like dead flesh. There is no more response in it because all the response has been worked out with those fresh boys. Why should it be that way?
Quote:
"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."
Everything we do should be for some good purpose but as everybody knows there is nothing good that can come to a girl from a fresh boy. When a girl is sixteen or seventeen years old, she is as good as she ever will be, but when a boy is sixteen years old, he is then fresher than in all his stages of development. He is then not big enough to work but he is too big to be kept in a nursery and then to allow such a fresh thing to soil a girl—it could not work on my girl. Now I will tell you about the soiling. Anything that is done, if it is with the right party it is all right, but when it is with the wrong party, it is soiling, and concerning those fresh boys with the girls, it is wrong every time.
Quote:
Don't get involved with things to early & without enough enquired knowledge.....
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm"
Now, how can you find out if I am right? Pick out any girl you want but do it before she has anything to do with anybody—as soon as she begins to couple herself with somebody. You watch her everyday and some day you will see the girl coming home with a red face. One’s face is a window for other people to look in on and when it turns red it shows that there was something done that her moral conscience told her should not have been done.
Quote:
Do not fool yourself & live in illusions, without adequate enquired knowledge & wisdom you bound to make mistakes. So prepare yourself enough before moving into any major project or actions.
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm"
It is shocking to imagine that someone else produced that red face to my girl. In such a case she could not be one hundred per cent sweet. As soon as a girl acquires experience that sweetness begins to leave her right away. The first experience in everything is the most impressive. It should be reserved for the permanent partner—the less of the new experience is left, the cheaper the affair will be.
Quote:
Do all your playing around & collect experience; before you Seattle for keeps if you don't like to get hurt.
That is the reason why I want a girl the way Mother Nature puts her out. This means before anybody has had any chance to be around her and before she begins to misrepresent herself. I want to pick out the girl while she if guided by the instinct alone. When I started out in doing things that would make it possible to get a girl, I set a rule in my behavior to follow: The sweet sixteen had to be a beginner and a likeable girl and with a mild disposition; I had to be deserving of her. Everybody’s sweet sixteen should be so high in one’s estimation that no temptation could induce one to act behind her back. I always have wanted a girl but I never had one. The reason why is that I knew it would produce several conditions and leave their effects, but I did not want any effects from past experience left on me and my sweet sixteen.
Quote:
?....
A girl will economize, go hungry and endure hardships before she will put on another girl’s dress to wear. I will put gunny sacks on before I will wear another man’s clothes, and this is only a step from having another fellow’s girl or another girl’s fellow.
Quote:
Enduring hardships has more value; then to take the easy way out.
Having such a case the present possessor would have to clean up the past performancer’s effects. Now you see, to clean up the other person’s leaving, it is humiliating, so it would be a cheap and undesirable affair. I want one hundred per cent good or none. That is why I was so successful in resisting the natural urge for love making.
Quote:
Self-control & realisation will produce success.
Original text here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/13972267/A-Book-in-Every-Home

My life is my own Castle expression & creation!
106. The Savior said, the Spirit said:
"When you make the two into one, you will become children of Adam, and when you say,
"Mountain, move from here!" it will move."

Where there is a Spirit, Soul & Will there is a way!
When you make the Spirit & Soul into one .. how much more prove do you need?
The Incredible Mystery
Of Coral Castle

By Christopher Dunn
From Atlantis Rising
7-14-3
While the cutting techniques of the ancient pyramid builders have been a continuing topic for debate, they have not received the same attention and controversy as the proposed methods that were used to lift and transport huge cyclopean blocks of stone. While Egyptologists and orthodox believers in primitive methods argue that the huge blocks were moved and put into place using only man power, experts in moving heavy weights using modern cranes throw doubt on the subject.

My company recently installed a hydraulic press that weighed 65 tons. In order to lift it and drop it through the roof, they had to bring in a special crane. The crane was brought to the site in pieces and was transported from 80 miles away over a period of five days. After 15 semi-trailer loads, the crane was finally assembled and ready for use.

As the press was lowered into its specially prepared pit, I asked one of the riggers about the heaviest weight he had lifted. He claimed that it was a 110-ton nuclear power plant vessel. When I related to him the 70 and 200 ton weights of the blocks of stone used inside the Great Pyramid and the Valley Temple, he expressed amazement and disbelief at the primitive methods that are promoted by Egyptologists.
http://rense.com/general39/coral.htm

Last edited by oiram; 20-07-2012 at 02:13 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 04:59 AM   #30
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow I'm getting sick of these Egyptologists wankers.

Look I'm getting a bit sick of these Egyptologists wankers sitting behind a desk all day pushing paper & books around.

I just like to give you one example from my life experience & personal Work.
Because this is my ex profession to build & move these small things around. My crew & I being the Superintendent on the project have build 9 of these units from start to finish & planned the installation of these Shipunloader's on the jetty.

You see this little unit below? ..... Its anything between 1700 to 2000 tonnes once fully assembled & has a hight of about 54 meters.

Now I am the one personally which slided/skated (yes skated not rolled) these 2000 tonnes heavy units onto a barge for transportation to be shipped to the required port facility's!

Now to move this unit I used just one small air driven winch of 10 ton maximum pull which was totally overrated 2 ton would do & lots of wire rope through 4 sleeve blocks.

10 ton = 10,000kg

Now if you give me about 100 to 200 man on the end of the rope I will pull this 2000 ton unit like nothing! ...Trust Me!

200 man 50 kg each = 10,000kg pull.

Camels would be much better = 100 kg each

I tell you I could do the same job with hemp ropes. Don't make me prove it to you; because you will lose your bat & all your money. I have all my CV records to prove all my works over 25 years.
Quote:
Quote:

Manila Rope
1 1/2 inch manila 16,000 LB. Breaking Strength ~7,257 kg
2 inch manila 27,000 LB. Breaking Strength ~11,339 kg
The use of ropes for hunting, pulling, fastening, attaching, carrying, lifting, and climbing dates back to prehistoric times. It is likely that the earliest "ropes" were naturally occurring lengths of plant fibre, such as vines, followed soon by the first attempts at twisting and braiding these strands together to form the first proper ropes in the modern sense of the word. Impressions of cordage found on fired clay provide evidence of string and rope-making technology in Europe dating back 28,000 years.[3] Fossilized fragments of "probably two-ply laid rope of about 7 mm diameter" were found in one of the caves at Lascaux, dating to approximately 15,000 BC.[4]

The ancient Egyptians were probably the first civilization to develop special tools to make rope. Egyptian rope dates back to 4000 to 3500 B.C. and was generally made of water reed fibres[5]. Other rope in antiquity was made from the fibres of date palms, flax, grass, papyrus, leather, or animal hair. The use of such ropes pulled by thousands of workers allowed the Egyptians to move the heavy stones required to build their monuments. Starting from approximately 2800 B.C., rope made of hemp fibres was in use in China. Rope and the craft of rope making spread throughout Asia, India, and Europe over the next several thousand years.

In the Middle Ages (from the 13th to the 18th centuries), from the British Isles to Italy, ropes were constructed in so-called Ropewalks, very long buildings where strands the full length of the rope were spread out and then laid up or twisted together to form the rope. The cable length was thus set by the length of the available rope walk. This is related to the unit of length termed cable length. This allowed for long ropes of up to 300 yards long or longer to be made. These long ropes were necessary in shipping as short ropes would require splicing to make them long enough to use for sheets and halyards. The strongest form of splicing is the short splice, which doubles the diameter of the rope at the area of the splice, which would cause problems in running the line through pulleys. Any splices narrow enough to maintain smooth running would be less able to support the required weight.
On the right is a only 12 fall sleeve hook which you could make out of wood no problem. If only one fall pulls 1 ton you have 12 ton of pull if you only pull 3 ton on one fall you get 36 tons pull.

So please don't people or so called professional wankers telling me shit this was my work for 5 years full time ..... OK.

You see the U-shaped boom on the front of the Shipunloader .... just the front section of it is about 40 meters long & is about 115 tonne 37 meter up in the air.

Oh I nearly forgot to mention the skate pets are made from hardwood railway sleepers pieces pulled over a railway & we used some grease to make it move easier (some fresh camel shit would do the same trick.)

Now these are the more involved units which are called oil platform modules!

This one coming out of the workshop is only 15,000 tons yes 15,000 tons; my biggest unit I moved & skated onto a barge was a 5,000 ton gas turbine module.

So you like me to built you a small pyramid with 70 to 2 ton stone blocks no freaking problem!!
Give me the money & man power & I build you one with basic equipment.

To give one more small idea what equipments is around .....
I was personally involved to transport equipment from Indonesia Workshop with this baby & its a real monster let me tell you; its a 3000 ton floating crane called the Hercules from Singapore if I recall correctly it was 100,000 US$ a day hire rate.
At the time this was the biggest floating crane in the world in year 2000. Now they building a 5000 ton unit.

Keppel Offshore & Marine Ltd (Keppel O&M), through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Keppel Nantong Shipyard Co. Ltd (Keppel Nantong) in China has secured a contract worth S$143 million to build a heavy lift sheerleg crane vessel for Asian Lift Pte Ltd (Asian Lift).

Scheduled to be completed in 3Q 2013, the 5,000-tonne floating crane will be the largest and most versatile heavy lift sheerleg crane vessel of its kind in the world. To be named Asian Hercules III, the self-propelled vessel will have enough power to lift a weight equal to over 5,000 saloon cars.

Peace of piss the biggest only 70 tonne stones most are in the 2 tonne range for the pyramids ......

oiram is offline   Reply With Quote