Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 08-11-2011, 06:19 AM   #1
kgb_agent

Exclamation American Holocaust of Native Americans

American Holocaust of Native Americans

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p52hDh3kp5Y<<

The powerful and hard-hitting documentary, American Holocaust, is quite possibly the only film that reveals the link between the Nazi holocaust, which claimed at least 6 million Jews, and the American Holocaust which claimed, according to conservative estimates, 19 million Indigenous People.

It is seldom noted anywhere in fact, be it in textbooks or on the internet, that Hitler studied Americas Indian policy, and used it as a model for what he termed the final solution.

He wasnt the only one either. Its not explicitly mentioned in the film, but its well known that members of the National Party government in South Africa studied the American approach before they introduced the system of racial apartheid, which lasted from 1948 to 1994. Other fascist regimes, for instance, in South and Central America, studied the same policy.

Noted even less frequently, Canadas Aboriginal policy was also closely examined for its psychological properties. America always took the more wide-open approach, for example, by decimating the Buffalo to get rid of a primary food source, by introducing pox blankets, and by giving $1 rewards to settlers in return for scalps of Indigenous Men, women, and children, among many, many other horrendous acts. Canada, on the other hand, was more bureaucratic about it. They used what I like to call the gentlemans touch, because instead of extinguishment, Canada sought to remove the Indian from the Man and the Women and the Child, through a long-term, and very specific program of internal breakdown and replacement call it assimilation. America had its own assimilation program, but Canada was far more technical about it.

Perhaps these points would have been more closely examined in American Holocaust if the film had been completed. The films director, Joanelle Romero, says shes been turned down from all sources of funding since she began putting it together in 1995.

Perhaps its just not good business to invest in something that tells so much truth? In any event, Romero produced a shortened, 29-minute version of the film in 2001, with the hope of encouraging new funders so she could complete American Holocaust. Eight years on, Romero is still looking for funds.

American Holocaust may never become the 90-minute documentary Romero hoped to create, to help expose the most substantial act of genocide that the world has ever seen one that continues even as you read these words.

Exterminate Them! The California Story

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwgopN9lFpg<<

Floyd Red Crow Westerman presents,
Exterminate Them! The California Story
A documentary detailing the holocaust committed against the native people of California by the State and Federal Government.

The History of Slavery In America

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDukq8npXBk<<

Slavery in the United States began soon after English colonists first settled Virginia in 1607 and lasted as a legal institution until the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution in 1865. It continues illegally to this day.

Before the widespread establishment of chattel slavery, much labor was organized under a system of bonded labor known as indentured servitude. This typically lasted for several years for white and black alike, and it was a means of using labor to pay the costs of transporting people to the colonies. By the 18th century, court rulings established the racial basis of the American incarnation of slavery to apply chiefly to Black Africans and people of African descent, and occasionally to Native Americans. A 1705 Virginia law stated slavery would apply to those peoples from nations that were not Christian. In part because of the success of tobacco as a cash crop in the Southern colonies, its labor-intensive character caused planters to import more slaves for labor by the end of the 17th century than did the northern colonies. The South had a significantly higher number and proportion of slaves in the population. Religious differences contributed to this geographic disparity as well.

From 1654 until 1865, slavery for life was legal within the boundaries of much of the present United States. Most slaves were black and were held by whites, although some Native Americans and free blacks also held slaves; there were a small number of white slaves as well. The majority of slave holding was in the southern United States where most slaves were engaged in an efficient machine-like gang system of agriculture. According to the 1860 U.S. census, nearly four million slaves were held in a total population of just over 12 million in the 15 states in which slavery was legal. Of all 8,289,782 free persons in the 15 slave states, 393,967 people (4.8%) held slaves, with the average number of slaves held by any single owner being 10. The majority of slaves were held by planters, defined by historians as those who held 20 or more slaves.Ninety-five percent of black people lived in the South, comprising one-third of the population there, as opposed to 2% of the population of the North. The wealth of the United States in the first half of the 19th century was greatly enhanced by the labor of African Americans.

But with the Union victory in the American Civil War, the slave-labor system was abolished in the South. This contributed to the decline of the postbellum Southern economy, but it was most affected by the continuing decline in the price of cotton through the end of the century. That made it difficult for the region to recover from the war, as did its comparative lack of infrastructure, which kept products from markets. The South faced significant new competition from foreign cotton producers such as India and Egypt. Northern industry, which had expanded rapidly before and during the war, surged even further ahead of the South's agricultural economy. Industrialists from northeastern states came to dominate many aspects of the nation's life, including social and some aspects of political affairs. The planter class of the South lost power temporarily. The rapid economic development following the Civil War accelerated the development of the modern U.S. industrial economy.

Twelve million Africans were shipped to the Americas from the 16th to the 19th centuries Of these, an estimated 645,000 were brought to what is now the United States. The largest number were shipped to Brazil. The slave population in the United States had grown to four million by the 1860 Census.

Last edited by kgb_agent; 08-11-2011 at 06:26 AM.
kgb_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
lvia

More people need to realize how America was built.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:23 AM   #3
wilhelm

Europeanoids where in america first: (Native american imigrants killed them and stole their land)

This is so wrong... The story starts thousands of years before the parts you chose to tell.. The parts you chose to tell dont even cover the whole story from that time period even.. It portrays these so called native ammericans (which arent native) as peacefull, when infact even as we arrived theire they where wiping out their neighbours and stealing their land... And most of the fights with us they started, they allso never had such a large population.. I dare you to post proof for anything you claimed... Even ignoring the fact they killed our ancestors of, genociding them would not have been moraly wrong, besides that is besides the point, because we never killed many of them at all..

**EDIT** Infact the reason for me registering was soley to post this... Not everyone wants the truth to be known, american indians killed my relatives, so I want to avenge them , everyone spread this, make this known!!! It is important, the world we live in as a lie aimed at destroying us... Just like they killed our relatives we are next, this is war, it is genocide.. Reason for ww2. **EDIT**

Last edited by wilhelm; 12-11-2011 at 01:26 AM.
wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
liquidswords

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilhelm View Post
Europeanoids where in america first: (Native american imigrants killed them and stole their land)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIkkA...f=like-suggest

This is so wrong... The story starts thousands of years before the parts you chose to tell.. The parts you chose to tell dont even cover the whole story from that time period even.. It portrays these so called native ammericans (which arent native) as peacefull, when infact even as we arrived theire they where wiping out their neighbours and stealing their land... And most of the fights with us they started, they allso never had such a large population.. I dare you to post proof for anything you claimed... Even ignoring the fact they killed our ancestors of, genociding them would not have been moraly wrong, besides that is besides the point, because we never killed many of them at all..

**EDIT** Infact the reason for me registering was soley to post this... Not everyone wants the truth to be known, american indians killed my relatives, so I want to avenge them , everyone spread this, make this known!!! It is important, the world we live in as a lie aimed at destroying us... Just like they killed our relatives we are next, this is war, it is genocide.. Reason for ww2. **EDIT**
I know we sometimes like to think there's a hidden explanation to everything, but... come on. Europeanoids (lol) were not in the Americas first, what bulpwap!

Have you got any proof yourself, beside a youtube vid..? The burden of proof is on you my friend.

Last edited by liquidswords; 12-11-2011 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Didnt see vid first time
liquidswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 01:18 AM   #5
paganoflight
Inactive

Quote:

This garbage exemplifies the corrupted DNA of many Europeans.
paganoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 02:31 AM   #6
coco

Quote:

So, you want to avenge people you never knew and who would never knew you for the sake of starting crap on a forum.

Identity crisis? Searching for a meaning to your existence?

Super.

How bloody pathetic.

What happened, happened, that cannot be denied; Bless the victims on both sides.

Violence begets violence. Ignorance begets ignorance. Vengeance begets vengeance. Escalation begets escalation.

Look pal, go back where you came from and take yer pointy-headed, white sheeted frock with ya.

Have you resorted to a rental IP now?

Ridiculous, sorrowful revisionist! I hope you find the nourishment you seek, but this not the way, bud.

Please friends, let's not feed the 'demon' in this poster. Pity the person who is overwhelmed by the material, earthen curse.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 15-11-2011 at 02:38 AM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 02:36 AM   #7
deadhawk

Yeh what happened to the Native Americans was a real holocaust
it was only a massacre the jews under hitler suffered
errh 'only' seems a bit harsh but fukkit you get my drift.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:40 AM   #8
kgb_agent

Lightbulb 500 Nations The Story of Native Americans

500 Nations The Story of Native Americans
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EedWZ_jaTiE<<

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLM-HKPi7r4<<

500 Nations is an eight part documentary on the Native Americans of North and Central America. It documents from pre-Columbian to the end of the 19th century. Much of the information comes from text, eyewitnesses, pictorials, and computer graphics. The series was hosted by Kevin Costner, narrated by Gregory Harrison, and directed by Jack Leustig. It included the voice talents of Eric Schweig, Gordon Tootoosis, Wes Studi, Castulo Guerra, Tony Plana, Edward James Olmos, Patrick Stewart, Gary Farmer, Tom Jackson, Tantoo Cardinal, Dante Basco, Sheldon Wolfchild, Tim Bottoms, Michael Horse, Graham Greene, Floyd Red Crow Westerman, Amy Madigan, Frank Salsedo, and Kurtwood Smith. The series was written by Jack Leustig, Roberta Grossman, Lee Miller (head of research), and W. T. Morgan, with Dr. John M. D. Pohl.

"The truth is, we have a story worth talking about. We have a history worth celebrating. Long before the first Europeans arrived here, there were some 500 nations already in North America. They blanketed the continent from coast to coast, from Central America to the Arctic. There were tens of millions of people here, speaking over 300 languages. Many of them lived in beautiful cities, among the largest and most advanced in the world. In the coming hours, 500 Nations looks back on those ancient cultures, how they lived, and how many survived.... What you're about to see is what happened. It's not all that happened, and it's not always pleasant. We can't change that. We can't turn back the clock. But we can open our eyes and give the first nations of this land the recognition and respect they deserve: their rightful place in the history of the world." Kevin Costner

Last edited by kgb_agent; 01-03-2012 at 02:48 PM.
kgb_agent is offline   Reply With Quote