Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2018, 11:13 PM   #61
madmax
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: By the beach in S.Aust.
Posts: 473
Likes: 100 (69 Posts)
Default

My wife laughed at the thought of me as an idealist lol.
I remember watching a documentary years ago, I can't remember were it was set. But these Christian missionaries found a lost tribe of natives around the 50s.
The tribe had never seen a white man before. Their life was prefect in that there was no crime no disease every one did what was needed. Some hunted others built or repaired, some gathered and some made the clothes.
Within 12 months the tribe was heading towards extinction because of disease and crime. Years later when interviewed about the destruction of the people one of the women proudly said she was not in the least concerned the tribe no longer existed as God had sent them there to do his work.
So given the right set of conditions the bad will come out in people. The hatred will lead to warring the desire for THINGS will lead to stealing and the anger will lead to murder.
We are conditioned from an early age to be competitive, to win at all costs to collect more things than our neighbour or we are a failure. We are taught who to like and who to hate.
Might is right only the strong will survive.
Until we understand that often those that act toughest show others up etc. are often really the weakest and insecure then we will continue to have hatred and fear.
Jordan Maxwell I think it was said when explaining the meaning of words that "JOB stands for Just Over Broke"
__________________
"I'm here to kick ass and chew gum and I'm all outa gum" Duke Nukem

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.

Last edited by madmax; 08-08-2018 at 11:17 PM.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:24 PM   #62
ink
Senior Member
 
ink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 460
Likes: 226 (160 Posts)
Default

The 'strong' should protect the 'weak' rather than use them for selfish gain.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:15 AM   #63
screamingeagle
Senior Member
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 5,902
Likes: 455 (294 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
The 'strong' should protect the 'weak' rather than use them for selfish gain.
"comfort the disturbed and disturbed the comfortable "
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea
Likes: (1)
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:18 AM   #64
screamingeagle
Senior Member
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 5,902
Likes: 455 (294 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
My wife laughed at the thought of me as an idealist lol.
I remember watching a documentary years ago, I can't remember were it was set. But these Christian missionaries found a lost tribe of natives around the 50s.
The tribe had never seen a white man before. Their life was prefect in that there was no crime no disease every one did what was needed. Some hunted others built or repaired, some gathered and some made the clothes.
Within 12 months the tribe was heading towards extinction because of disease and crime. Years later when interviewed about the destruction of the people one of the women proudly said she was not in the least concerned the tribe no longer existed as God had sent them there to do his work.
So given the right set of conditions the bad will come out in people. The hatred will lead to warring the desire for THINGS will lead to stealing and the anger will lead to murder.
We are conditioned from an early age to be competitive, to win at all costs to collect more things than our neighbour or we are a failure. We are taught who to like and who to hate.
Might is right only the strong will survive.
Until we understand that often those that act toughest show others up etc. are often really the weakest and insecure then we will continue to have hatred and fear.
Jordan Maxwell I think it was said when explaining the meaning of words that "JOB stands for Just Over Broke"
ok i have to say.....this is fucking hilarious
if you ever remeber the title or some clues how to find it
please post it here.....
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:50 AM   #65
madmax
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: By the beach in S.Aust.
Posts: 473
Likes: 100 (69 Posts)
Default

Can't find the one I referred too but there are plenty on youtube.
As well as this article:https://matadornetwork.com/change/10...-ruined-lives/
__________________
"I'm here to kick ass and chew gum and I'm all outa gum" Duke Nukem

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
Likes: (1)
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:27 AM   #66
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 1,157 (666 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
My wife laughed at the thought of me as an idealist lol.
I remember watching a documentary years ago, I can't remember were it was set. But these Christian missionaries found a lost tribe of natives around the 50s.
The tribe had never seen a white man before. Their life was prefect in that there was no crime no disease every one did what was needed. Some hunted others built or repaired, some gathered and some made the clothes.
Within 12 months the tribe was heading towards extinction because of disease and crime. Years later when interviewed about the destruction of the people one of the women proudly said she was not in the least concerned the tribe no longer existed as God had sent them there to do his work.
So given the right set of conditions the bad will come out in people. The hatred will lead to warring the desire for THINGS will lead to stealing and the anger will lead to murder.
We are conditioned from an early age to be competitive, to win at all costs to collect more things than our neighbour or we are a failure. We are taught who to like and who to hate.
Might is right only the strong will survive.
Until we understand that often those that act toughest show others up etc. are often really the weakest and insecure then we will continue to have hatred and fear.
Jordan Maxwell I think it was said when explaining the meaning of words that "JOB stands for Just Over Broke"
Only the strong are meant to survive.

Nobody taught me who to like or who to hate.
Nobody taught me to have more than my neighbour.

Competition brings out the best of us, its important.
Sorry if that means some lose, that's life, get over it.
And you say your not a leftist??
No competition because whiny losers don't like it is liberal as fk.

We will always have hatred and fear, life isn't possible without them.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:42 AM   #67
madmax
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: By the beach in S.Aust.
Posts: 473
Likes: 100 (69 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Only the strong are meant to survive.

Nobody taught me who to like or who to hate.
Nobody taught me to have more than my neighbour.

Competition brings out the best of us, its important.
Sorry if that means some lose, that's life, get over it.
And you say your not a leftist??
No competition because whiny losers don't like it is liberal as fk.

We will always have hatred and fear, life isn't possible without them.
Competition is good, losing teaches us to try harder or find another sport.
It brings on advances that can be beneficial to us. I find the olympics to be a total farce though. Because the countries with the most money cheat in every way they can to ensure they get the most medals. I would love the little three man teams who trained with a wooden box to win. It won't happen.
Your last sentence says a lot about spreading fear and hate why is life impossible without them?
__________________
"I'm here to kick ass and chew gum and I'm all outa gum" Duke Nukem

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
Likes: (1)
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:00 AM   #68
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 1,157 (666 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Competition is good, losing teaches us to try harder or find another sport.
It brings on advances that can be beneficial to us. I find the olympics to be a total farce though. Because the countries with the most money cheat in every way they can to ensure they get the most medals. I would love the little three man teams who trained with a wooden box to win. It won't happen.
Your last sentence says a lot about spreading fear and hate why is life impossible without them?
Because they're useful Human emotions.
See, I don't always see the bad in everything.

Can you explain to me how I'm spreading fear and hate with that sentence, or is that not what you meant?

How do you suppose we get rid of fear in a real world situation?
Same for hatred.

No fear= kills himself by accident first chance he gets.
No hate=Yeah just love the child murdering paedos.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 09-08-2018 at 11:17 AM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:29 PM   #69
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
jupiter12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 6,968
Likes: 3,970 (2,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
A group of elite Zionist Billionaire Satanic bloodlines control the planet!

They are perpetuating the Zionist NWO agenda of Total Control over humanity!

You Agree or not tinfoil hat ,,?
I take it you agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
That you help empower with a Police force
Yep ,, the police force that you fund with the taxes you pay!
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 09-08-2018 at 08:31 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:47 PM   #70
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
jupiter12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 6,968
Likes: 3,970 (2,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Only the strong are meant to survive.

Nobody taught me who to like or who to hate.
Nobody taught me to have more than my neighbour.

Competition brings out the best of us, its important.
Sorry if that means some lose, that's life, get over it.
And you say your not a leftist??
No competition because whiny losers don't like it is liberal as fk.

We will always have hatred and fear, life isn't possible without them.
That didn't help the big strong dinosaurs ,,!



They didn't factor in that a huge comet would impact Earth and knock them out of existence.

We will have hatred and fear in abundance as long as those 1% that possess all the $$$$$$$$$$ are in control and exploiting fear and control and wages and poverty and homelessness and governments and wars etc ,,,,
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
Likes: (1)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:26 PM   #71
madmax
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: By the beach in S.Aust.
Posts: 473
Likes: 100 (69 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Because they're useful Human emotions.
See, I don't always see the bad in everything.

Can you explain to me how I'm spreading fear and hate with that sentence, or is that not what you meant?

How do you suppose we get rid of fear in a real world situation?
Same for hatred.

No fear= kills himself by accident first chance he gets.
No hate=Yeah just love the child murdering paedos.
Fear can hold us back, you confuse lack of fear with stupidity. Knowing that jumping of a cliff can kill you and still doing it is not fearless. Standing in the path of a train is not fearless.

Hatred is an emotion that consumes and destroys.
Lack of hatred doesn't mean we love child murdering paedos. there should be no tolerance for that type of behaviour.
I watched an interesting video of a bloke claiming that most of our fears are borrowed. By that he means a child watching a cartoon in which a ghost or monster is scaring the other characters learns ghosts and monsters are scary. Most adults believe there is no such thing as a ghost or monster but the child is not fooled by adult logic.
Once you accept the first fear then it is easy to borrow others.
As we all know we are constantly kept in a state of fear, fear of rejection. Fear of taxes rising, fear of losing our job. Fear of losing our home or our freedom.
How do we remove something so deeply ingrained, I don't have the answer for that.
Hatred is an emotion that causes more harm than good. But again it is deeply ingrained into us. Something we again borrow from others as we grow up. We adopt the likes and dislikes that we feel good about at the time. Like it or not we are taught these things at an early age. Listening to our parents, "Bloody government/council etc." Playing with our friends "I don't like Sam!"
All of it feeds our hatred.
__________________
"I'm here to kick ass and chew gum and I'm all outa gum" Duke Nukem

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
Likes: (1)
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:36 PM   #72
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 1,157 (666 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
That didn't help the big strong dinosaurs ,,!



They didn't factor in that a huge comet would impact Earth and knock them out of existence.

We will have hatred and fear in abundance as long as those 1% that possess all the $$$$$$$$$$ are in control and exploiting fear and control and wages and poverty and homelessness and governments and wars etc ,,,,

None of that makes sense to me Jupiter.

Only the strong did survive, we got Crocodiles, sharks...oh yeah, and everything else on the planet that's not squashed under a comet.

And you seem to be missing my point, so never mind.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:42 PM   #73
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 1,157 (666 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Fear can hold us back, you confuse lack of fear with stupidity. Knowing that jumping of a cliff can kill you and still doing it is not fearless. Standing in the path of a train is not fearless.

Hatred is an emotion that consumes and destroys.
Lack of hatred doesn't mean we love child murdering paedos. there should be no tolerance for that type of behaviour.
I watched an interesting video of a bloke claiming that most of our fears are borrowed. By that he means a child watching a cartoon in which a ghost or monster is scaring the other characters learns ghosts and monsters are scary. Most adults believe there is no such thing as a ghost or monster but the child is not fooled by adult logic.
Once you accept the first fear then it is easy to borrow others.
As we all know we are constantly kept in a state of fear, fear of rejection. Fear of taxes rising, fear of losing our job. Fear of losing our home or our freedom.
How do we remove something so deeply ingrained, I don't have the answer for that.
Hatred is an emotion that causes more harm than good. But again it is deeply ingrained into us. Something we again borrow from others as we grow up. We adopt the likes and dislikes that we feel good about at the time. Like it or not we are taught these things at an early age. Listening to our parents, "Bloody government/council etc." Playing with our friends "I don't like Sam!"
All of it feeds our hatred.
Lol, you may be in some constant state of fear but I certainly aren't.
My point was fear can keep you safe.

I hate the traitors to our culture and people but I aren't consumed or destroyed by it.
Hatred is just an intense dislike.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:24 PM   #74
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
jupiter12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 6,968
Likes: 3,970 (2,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Lol, you may be in some constant state of fear but I certainly aren't.
My point was fear can keep you safe.

I hate the traitors to our culture and people but I aren't consumed or destroyed by it.
Hatred is just an intense dislike.
Yeh! of course and it's obvious! fear can be a safety mechanism.

But ,, those that David has spent most of his life exposing ,, are exploiting fear as a control system. For their own gain ,, ie ,, creating a race of controlled human slaves ,, why ,,$$$$$$ Money ,, Power ,, Control ,,,, Obey ,, Fear ,, ! (Fear based control system) ,,
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 09-08-2018 at 11:40 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:35 PM   #75
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
jupiter12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 6,968
Likes: 3,970 (2,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
None of that makes sense to me Jupiter.

Only the strong did survive, we got Crocodiles, sharks...oh yeah, and everything else on the planet that's not squashed under a comet.

And you seem to be missing my point, so never mind.
The big strong all powerful dinosaurs got destroyed!



Just as well or no humans probably ,,

So then the Annunaki arrive and take control of humans. By genetic engineering ,, why? to create a slave race for themselves ,, using Money ,, Money = Power and Control ,,

I can see why it might not make sense to you tinfoil ,,
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:56 PM   #76
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 1,157 (666 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
The big strong all powerful dinosaurs got destroyed!



Just as well or no humans probably ,,

So then the Annunaki arrive and take control of humans. By genetic engineering ,, why? to create a slave race for themselves ,, using Money ,, Money = Power and Control ,,

I can see why it might not make sense to you tinfoil ,,
Its not the strongest in that sense ffs
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.