Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2017, 08:53 PM   #1
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,672
Likes: 1,645 (942 Posts)
Default Richplanet TV: NASA hacker Gary McKinnon interview

'In 2002 Gary McKinnon was arrested for remotely accessing files on NASA and military computer systems in the United States. Sitting in his bedroom in the UK using nothing more than a humble Windows PC with a 56K modem [sceeech Bulang Bulang Bulang sceech] he viewed the files of the worlds most powerful military organisations.

Notice I have not used the word hacking, because in my opinion McKinnon did not need to do any hacking to gain access to these files. The files were publicly available for all to access on unprotected internet facing Windows PCs, without any security.

This however did not stop the USA from requesting his extradition and putting him through hell for over a decade. But what was the real reason for this whole affair? Were the public being psychologically warmed to a new type of terror threat? Oh and yes there is a secret space programme.'

Part 1 of 4



Part 2/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nORScjp0A
Part 3/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2L94uTeFC0
Part 4/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd_vvYgbjFs
Likes: (3)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 02:10 PM   #2
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,672
Likes: 1,645 (942 Posts)
Default

Project Camelot interviews McKinnon in 2006

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 02:40 PM   #3
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 1,193 (937 Posts)
Default

This has been posted many times before and always the same points get unanswered.

This guy supposedly gains access to loads of soopah sekrit stuff and happily tells everyone about it. Ok.


Where is it then?

He's no different to any of these jokers who claim they have seen "stuff" but can't back it up with anything more than their "word".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 10:22 PM   #4
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,672
Likes: 1,645 (942 Posts)
Default

Gary McKinnon speaking to MUFON Symposium 2017

'Speaking to MUFON LV over Skype 22.07.2017. I had to speak quickly because they were running over time.'

Full event available at http://mufon.tv

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 07:56 AM   #5
rotz
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 142
Likes: 46 (37 Posts)
Default

I always found this story quite fascinating. Mainly due to the fallout, as opposed to what he was actually supposed to have seen.

The thing is, if he was able to do this then I'm sure a lot of other people would have been able to, no? Yet still no evidence of what was accessed appears to exist.

IIRC, he spoke of seeing mouse movements or other clues which made him aware that others were in the system too.

Either way, I'll look forward to having a listen tonight.

Last edited by rotz; 25-07-2017 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added last line
rotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 10:52 AM   #6
teardropexplodes
Senior Member
 
teardropexplodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Berlin, 1945
Posts: 1,897
Likes: 370 (163 Posts)
Default

I used to think this was interesting. Then I learned about NASA faking all their space stuff and now it just looks like another psyop
__________________
Froze to the bone in my igloo home, counting the days till the ice turns green.
teardropexplodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 03:44 PM   #7
Fatumptch
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 52
Likes: 47 (22 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
I used to think this was interesting. Then I learned about NASA faking all their space stuff and now it just looks like another psyop

I reckon he made this stuff up in an agreement with the states which would render him a "weirdo", an autistic weirdo!!

You can tell he's full of it when he talks.

He strikes me as Em-Eye-Sicks to the core and the story we saw in the press and elsewhere was bogus.
Likes: (1)
Fatumptch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #8
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,909
Likes: 1,046 (572 Posts)
Default

I'm surprised Richard D Hall hasn't sussed this case out and has labelled McKinnon a disinfo agent or part of a psyop to destract the public's attention away from something more sinister.

I agree there seems to be no evidence or proof of what Gary saw when he snooped into those sites, but of course he will just claim they had confiscated the documents from him.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 01:32 AM   #9
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
derekbuttery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,383
Likes: 1,800 (1,145 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I'm surprised Richard D Hall hasn't sussed this case out and has labelled McKinnon a disinfo agent or part of a psyop to destract the public's attention away from something more sinister.

I agree there seems to be no evidence or proof of what Gary saw when he snooped into those sites, but of course he will just claim they had confiscated the documents from him.
Agree.

However it could be possible McKinnon is under some kind of binding gagging order?, maybe he's shown RDH proof of his 'findings' as a pre-cursor to the interviews?

As many have said, without hard evidence it's just hear-say, but I think RDH is more astute than just putting anyone on his 'show'?

as an aside, could it be possible he's waiting to mass release his info.?, maybe the timing's wrong for him ATM, along the lines of a snowden style info dump?

(I don't want to get into false / real snowden argument)
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 08:10 AM   #10
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
cosmic tramp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,637
Likes: 2,537 (1,645 Posts)
Default

You'd've thought ( well...I'd've thought) that after all the furore and trouble he got himself into, that Uncle Sam would at least have imposed an off-the-record "keep your gob shut about whatever you saw and we'll leave it there." agreement if you want to stay out of Guantanamo Bay : no book publishing deals. No speeches. No website. No TV appearances.

But they didn't.

Which leads me to think he's in their pay in some way, shape or form.

He wouldn't be the first, PC Alan Godfrey comes to mind - a British police officer who had a UFO encounter and was blocked at higher levels by talking about it, yet ultimately allowed to publish his token UFO book for the novelty shelves and do interviews for anybody who cared to listen before public amnesia glossed things over. UFO exposes seem to have a limited "shelf life" for most. This being one possible form of subtle slow drip disclosure could be taking place with token individuals. Gary McKinnon has not changed the world in any way at all, especially as the months of sabre ratting by Uncle Sam eclipsed anything he may have actually seen on screen.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 07:53 PM   #11
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
derekbuttery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,383
Likes: 1,800 (1,145 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
You'd've thought ( well...I'd've thought) that after all the furore and trouble he got himself into, that Uncle Sam would at least have imposed an off-the-record "keep your gob shut about whatever you saw and we'll leave it there." agreement if you want to stay out of Guantanamo Bay : no book publishing deals. No speeches. No website. No TV appearances.

But they didn't.

Which leads me to think he's in their pay in some way, shape or form.

He wouldn't be the first, PC Alan Godfrey comes to mind - a British police officer who had a UFO encounter and was blocked at higher levels by talking about it, yet ultimately allowed to publish his token UFO book for the novelty shelves and do interviews for anybody who cared to listen before public amnesia glossed things over. UFO exposes seem to have a limited "shelf life" for most. This being one possible form of subtle slow drip disclosure could be taking place with token individuals. Gary McKinnon has not changed the world in any way at all, especially as the months of sabre ratting by Uncle Sam eclipsed anything he may have actually seen on screen.
This had me confused too, but what if he's a UK asset?, possibly rogue? or just a kid screwing with the US?

the claims he made (if real) seem to indicate he carried on going further and further into their systems months after his initial hack...

right now, I'd like to believe him until otherwise proven... but as highlighted above, THAT still bothers me...
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD

Last edited by derekbuttery; 27-07-2017 at 07:53 PM.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:48 PM   #12
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,672
Likes: 1,645 (942 Posts)
Default

bump
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:37 PM   #13
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 1,193 (937 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
This has been posted many times before and always the same points get unanswered.

This guy supposedly gains access to loads of soopah sekrit stuff and happily tells everyone about it. Ok.


Where is it then?

He's no different to any of these jokers who claim they have seen "stuff" but can't back it up with anything more than their "word".
Spam bump.

Maybe You can bloody answer this now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:37 AM   #14
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,251
Likes: 613 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
You'd've thought ( well...I'd've thought) that after all the furore and trouble he got himself into, that Uncle Sam would at least have imposed an off-the-record "keep your gob shut about whatever you saw and we'll leave it there." agreement if you want to stay out of Guantanamo Bay : no book publishing deals. No speeches. No website. No TV appearances.

But they didn't.

Which leads me to think he's in their pay in some way, shape or form.

He wouldn't be the first, PC Alan Godfrey comes to mind - a British police officer who had a UFO encounter and was blocked at higher levels by talking about it, yet ultimately allowed to publish his token UFO book for the novelty shelves and do interviews for anybody who cared to listen before public amnesia glossed things over. UFO exposes seem to have a limited "shelf life" for most. This being one possible form of subtle slow drip disclosure could be taking place with token individuals. Gary McKinnon has not changed the world in any way at all, especially as the months of sabre ratting by Uncle Sam eclipsed anything he may have actually seen on screen.
Dont you think if he was a real threat then he would be 'removed' from the equation? I think he would have been quietly discarded under circumstances that make it look like suicide, etc. if he really had something they were afraid of getting out there. From what I've seen its only the vaguest amount of information about 'off world' officers, etc. Its very possible that he might have seen some information but took it in the wrong context.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:14 AM   #15
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,706
Likes: 3,728 (2,031 Posts)
Default

The importance of Gary Mckinnon is that he gives more conformation of the SSP ...

Those who have been looking into this seriously will be in no doubt this is all very real ...

Some posters here obviously don't have the time to investigate the SSP themselves, they should be guided by investigators like rich and cassidy who have a track record of decades and live and breathe this stuff ... both are convinced ....

Millions of humans living off world , most taken from earth without their consent, working in many different compartmentalised SSP groups .

"..A computer hacker says he's seen evidence that suggests the United States military has its own secret space program, separate from NASA's space effort.

According to McKinnon, in 2001, while he was searching online for evidence about UFO's, he accessed classified NASA computers a total of 13 times. But instead of evidence of UFO's, McKinnon found files about a secret space program operated by the U.S. Navy, he said.

McKinnon says he even found the names of the off-planet crew members.

Jan Harzan, of the Mutual UFO Network said "He wanted to go find that stuff, and in his search for that information, this is what he stumbled upon; literally a secret space fleet within the US Navy.".."




Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Dont you think if he was a real threat then he would be 'removed' from the equation?....
Too late ... he'd already blabbed ... got the information out ...

Assassinating him would only bring more attention ...

The US were pissed off and initially tried to extradite him ... I expect they finally decided a trial would only bring even more attention , so they probably asked May who was home secretary at the time to block extradition .

And so it was all forgotten .. the man on the street has no idea who Mc Kinnon is , or what he uncovered ... only the very very few who research this subject know his name.

Now 16 years latter this is not a priority to keep secret , the NWO understand disclosure is inevitable , they will just try to steer and manage it in such away that their criminality is glossed over ( the off world slave trade).

Last edited by oz93666; 11-08-2018 at 11:08 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 01:24 PM   #16
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,113
Likes: 178 (118 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Spam bump.

Maybe You can bloody answer this now.
When a 'hacker' is more concerned with leaving threats on government websites than actually saving the most important information... I just can't...
__________________
In rehab...
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 01:51 PM   #17
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,706
Likes: 3,728 (2,031 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Spam bump.

Maybe You can bloody answer this now(were's the proof where's the documents???).
He shows the documents (or a simulation of them) in the first video on this thread ... the sensitive information is blacked out ...He obviously doesn't want anymore trouble with the authorities ...

Even if he did come out with 100 pages would that convince you..lol

Of course it wouldn't it can all be faked ...

What is convincing is that professionals like rich , cassidy and others have investigated him ... sat down and talked with him ... they believe him...

And we already KNOW there's a SSP anyway ....Dahhh !!!
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:41 PM   #18
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 1,193 (937 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The importance of Gary Mckinnon is that he gives more conformation of the SSP ...
No. He has no importance. He said he did xyz and even though he claims to have gone in and seen stuff...he came out with absolutely bugger all!!

Quote:
Those who have been looking into this seriously will be in no doubt this is all very real ...
Circular reasoning and self reinforcing delusion. You imply that your gullibility gives you some insight into more evidence-less claims

Quote:
Some posters here obviously don't have the time to investigate the SSP themselves, they should be guided by investigators like rich and cassidy who have a track record of decades and live and breathe this stuff ... both are convinced ....
And neither provide one single shred of evidence.

Quote:
Millions of humans living off world , most taken from earth without their consent, working in many different compartmentalised SSP groups .
Uhuh...baloney.

Quote:
"..A computer hacker says he's seen evidence that suggests the United States military has its own secret space program, separate from NASA's space effort.
Printouts? Screenprints, designs, pictures, video? Nope, not one single bloody thing.

Quote:
According to McKinnon, in 2001, while he was searching online for evidence about UFO's, he accessed classified NASA computers a total of 13 times. But instead of evidence of UFO's, McKinnon found files about a secret space program operated by the U.S. Navy, he said.
The files are where exactly? Copies, that could immediately be stashed online in secret/ Or printed......anything?

BUGGER ALL!!!

Quote:
McKinnon says he even found the names of the off-planet crew members.
Where?

Quote:
Jan Harzan, of the Mutual UFO Network said "He wanted to go find that stuff, and in his search for that information, this is what he stumbled upon; literally a secret space fleet within the US Navy.".."

Comedy streamlined craft specially "designed" for the eye. Not for space.

Quote:
The US were pissed off and initially tried to extradite him ... I expect they finally decided a trial would only bring even more attention , so they probably asked May who was home secretary at the time to block extradition .

And so it was all forgotten .. the man on the street has no idea who Mc Kinnon is , or what he uncovered ... only the very very few who research this subject know his name.

Now 16 years latter this is not a priority to keep secret , the NWO understand disclosure is inevitable , they will just try to steer and manage it in such away that their criminality is glossed over ( the off world slave trade).
Blah blah. He found jack, printed jack, copied jack and knows jack. But hey, say you found loads of stuff to the "researchers" of this and you become a real hero.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:50 PM   #19
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 1,193 (937 Posts)
Default

Well oz, I thought something about that picture was odd....you know it having the words NAVY on it, streamlined and with what looks like torpedo tubes...….





http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...ubmadrone.html

LMFAO at how easy you are taken in!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 11-08-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Likes: (2)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:56 PM   #20
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 1,193 (937 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
He shows the documents (or a simulation of them) in the first video on this thread ... the sensitive information is blacked out ...He obviously doesn't want anymore trouble with the authorities ...

Even if he did come out with 100 pages would that convince you..lol

Of course it wouldn't it can all be faked ...

What is convincing is that professionals like rich , cassidy and others have investigated him ... sat down and talked with him ... they believe him...

And we already KNOW there's a SSP anyway ....Dahhh !!!
You can't fake advanced tech design documents and the science that makes them work...oh wait...he didn't get any did he. Comedy blacking out of "stuff"

You can however fake totally bullshit space craft from submarine attack vessels ---- at 30 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0gdq1ThnL8

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 11-08-2018 at 09:33 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
gary mckinnon, mckinnon, nasa, nasa hacker, ufos

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.