Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 09-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #1
81hxor

Default Crashing and burning

So just as i think things can't get worse i have just (this evening) found out that my partner and father of our 4 children has been having an affair for the best part of last year - on top of our daughters liver transplant 5 weeks ago and on top of my dad taken into hospital after suffering stroke and now critical in hospital - the pain is unbearable please, when will it end? am so tired
I know why it is happening but why does it have to be so painful?
It literlly feels like my heart is aching i feel so betrayed by my partner, why now? why all at once?
81hxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:03 PM   #2
hayed joe

I'm really sorry to hear this and have no other answers apart from focusing on your child.
I hope others can be of more help.
Sorry if you feel my suggestions are useless. I did always admire couples who stuck together.
It's heartbreaking to read so I can't even begin to process how difficult it must be.
Once again,

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:51 AM   #3
elshaper

I'm sorry to hear you predicament.
It never rains but pours down, doesn't it?

I take it you are a spiritual being and when you have a moment, you might want to read up on energies. This is my understanding so far.... we are all encompassing both good and malefic natures...i.e. good and evil. All energies are necessary to keep the balance in this world, in your life. It's how you use it e.g. wisely or not.

The common theme I see from your story is the fact that you are facing death & rebirth, ending/new beginning. Death is always a tough subject one faces and many will not even talk about it or ignores it completely but death comes and in many forms like someone's physical death, death of a career, or family.

I look at you as a strong person, though you might not feel that way right now. Look at you, a mother of four.... and you might say..."yeah I've got four kids to think about....what am I going to do?" but I am looking at more like "You brought four kids into this world and nurturing them. What a strong mother. Childbirths and caring for them are tasks not to be looked at lightly." So I hope you recognise your power within, you do have it.

Now, moving onto energies....
If what is hidden is not brought to the light, there is a tendency to rear its ugly head. Be it your own demonic energy like in the form of habits, something that has been neglected. So we need to acknoledge that we are whole which includes everything and not just your average angelic character....
Anyway, the way to deal with ugly head is to acknowledge it, not to run away from. You might say, how do I do that? Well, read up on it, watch a video, whatever you take an interest. Egyptian book of the dead is an interesting one. Also you might want to read up on these powerful female energies. https://www.goddess-body-mind-spirit...formation.html

You are going through transformation after all. By invoking these energies, becoming one, you acknowledge its existance. There was an interesting paragraph from wiki....
Quote:
To pacify Sekhmet, festivals were celebrated at the end of battle, so that the destruction would come to an end. During an annual festival held at the beginning of the year, a festival of intoxication, the Egyptians danced and played music to soothe the wildness of the goddess and drank great quantities of wine ritually to imitate the extreme drunkenness that stopped the wrath of the goddess—when she almost destroyed humanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekhmet
So there was a reason why ancient people drank and danced though nowadays people just do it without ever knowing the meaning.
I'm not suggesting that you should drink your life away. Everything in moderation and quantity does not make a difference.
What I mean is to study what elements these goddesses hold. Colour, items associated with them. By having these around, you remind yourself of those energies that surrounds you and give acknolwedgement ...which is the transformation.

Katy Perry is invoking such powerful energy here. See all the men who brought the wrong gifts have perished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Beyonce said female energies cannot be contained.
I love this video from the Grammy performance because it contains so much symbolism representing fertility goddess. Water, Gold etc...
https://youtu.be/dlAeeov5RhY?t=40m57s

Beyonce made Lemonade (literally...video album) after Jay-z cheated on her.

The eclipse of yesterday must have brought up financial resources matter, emotional eruption, death and sex for you. I can tell which astrological sign you have from this alone.

I think you have much to gain from this painful experience. It's up to you to dig the gold and progress.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #4
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81hxor View Post
So just as i think things can't get worse i have just (this evening) found out that my partner and father of our 4 children has been having an affair for the best part of last year - on top of our daughters liver transplant 5 weeks ago and on top of my dad taken into hospital after suffering stroke and now critical in hospital - the pain is unbearable please, when will it end? am so tired
I know why it is happening but why does it have to be so painful?
It literlly feels like my heart is aching i feel so betrayed by my partner, why now? why all at once?
I can relate somewhat. Its not easy to accept that your life partner decided to change the marriage contract and vows without warning. My own closed the bedroom account on me when I was 49 leading me to believe it was just some age differences and female issues but the truth is she found out she was really more interested in women than men and later in life. I thought I my world collapsed in on me when she confessed to having a crush on a younger black woman she knew.
In the end though, through all the coping and ways I did it it did not shatter my life or my marriage. It is very difficult to drop the ego and the psyche that is so deeply bruised at these times in life and bump them aside so you can do what you have to do and be objective, purely objective about the decisions you make. If you can do this and do it without anger and pain you can even surprise yourself at how logical and easy it can be to maneuver through these tough life issues when they arise. For me it was either die or just cope and so I decided to stay and try to cope with it. Glad I did.
We have an open marriage, there was no need for a expensive divorce because together we were stable, the family was secure and we could live just as we were. Divorce meant $ and lots of it and having to go back to work for both of us and full time for the rest of our lives as well as moving and splitting up all the goods.
Screw all that. We worked out our issues right here in our living room, and bumped the ego and the feelings and the pain out the back door long enough to re-write our agreement literally putting it down on paper. She can have her girlfriend and even have her over. I do what I want, if I see a gal or anyone I like I have total freedom to act on it just like her and the rest is needless unrelated to life here but the fact is we did it and survived once we got the ability to toss the ego and emotional baggage and anger aside.