Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 13-05-2017, 11:26 AM   #81
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I think the date 1888 is significant. The murders also started in the eighth month.

"In the Greek mysteries, the number 888 represented the "Higher Mind." The Greek variation of "Jesus," "Iesous," equals 888. The number 666 represented the "Mortal Mind." In the New Testament, 666 is called the number of "the Beast.""

https://www.themystica.com/mystica/a...umerology.html

If Donston had intended to create the vessica piscis that would be apt because that is a symbol of Christ.

I've long suspected him. He was the first person to suggest the ripper was making an occult symbol with the killings. My idea of the house of santa(satan) claus makes more sense though. It could be that the ripper killings were not performed by men but were in fact some sign of the satan virus in reality. It would explain why nobody was caught.
I think the more fantastic the theory the less likely it will be.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 11:29 AM   #82
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the knife was weilded by a person

they weren't caught because for some reason the authorities did not want them caught

its the same with the rotherham rapes which in fact happened and are likely still happening to thousands of british children not only in rotherham but across many british towns and cities; the perpetrators got away with it for years becasue the police were told not to interfere. In the end only a few guys were sent to jail while the scale of the problem was brushed under the carpet

These things can be political and that can stand in the way of justice
Did you read my link above about Scotland yard trying to keep the files secret?

Its interesting that after all these years that they would want to keep things hidden.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:30 AM   #83
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
that's a logical fallacy because if your perception of what is possible is not accurate then you will then apply your occams razorish logic to then incorrectly view everything you come across

its like putting blinkers on your eyes to always block out part of your vision

why would you do that?
Old 13-05-2017, 11:31 AM   #84
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Did you read my link above about Scotland yard trying to keep the files secret?

Its interesting that after all these years that they would want to keep things hidden.
i didn't see them but i can well believe it...it makes perfect sense to me because i'm of the opinion that there was and is a cover up by freemasonic higher ups in the met

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-05-2017 at 11:34 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 11:33 AM   #85
JustMe418

Quote:
I think the number of weirdnesses in the killing such as the initials of the victims names being a message makes me wonder. could men really have perpetrated this? Did they really trawl the whitechapel prostitutes for their names and single them out? I think some of it is synchronicity. The killer was awakened. Maybe all serial killers are. How do they find victims so easily? Maybe energy brings them to the killer. An energy the killer is putting out there. We cannot imagine the mind of a serial killer. Maybe they see reality as fake(like we do) and people as fake(making it easier to kill them). Maybe we have something in common with serial killers.
Not hard to find whores in poor areas.

Its more likely that they have a totally different view of reality, where moral codes are seen as unimportant in relation to their goals. You only have to look at nazi scientists who put the value of human life as nothing as long as they could have people to experiment on.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:33 AM   #86
JustMe418

Quote:
that's a logical fallacy because if your perception of what is possible is not accurate then you will then apply your occams razorish logic to then incorrectly view everything you come across

its like putting blinkers on your eyes to always block out part of your vision

why would you do that?
Isnt truth supposed to be simple?
Old 13-05-2017, 11:34 AM   #87
JustMe418

Quote:
i didn't see them but i can well believe it...it makes perfect sense to me because i'm of the opinion that there was and is a cover up
A lot of people at the time thought there was. Im sure I read that a member of the royal household was a suspect
Old 13-05-2017, 11:36 AM   #88
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
but what you perceive to be simple will depend on your paradigm of the nature of reality

so if there is an occultic angle to the murders that then opens up a whole can of worms about what the nature of such occultic practices are which becomes a much more fantastical sounding reality to the average listener then believing it was a lone psycho who killed a bunch of women then suddenly stopped for some reason

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-05-2017 at 11:43 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 11:39 AM   #89
JustMe418

Quote:
but what you perceive to be simple will depend on your paradigm of the nature of reality

so if there is an occultic angle to the murders that then opens up a whole can of worms about what the nature of such occultic practices are which becomea much more fantastical sounding reality to the average listener then believing it was a lone psycho who killed a bunch of women then suddenly stopped for some reason
Maybe he died himself?
Old 13-05-2017, 11:46 AM   #90
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Maybe he died himself?
its possible or he was restrained by the freemasonic authorities or his work was complete
Old 13-05-2017, 04:47 PM   #91
JustMe418

I think its interesting that Crowley did an astrological assessment of the murders and thinks they were linked by the position of mercury rather than saturn or mars.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:11 AM   #92
fudgetusk

Quote:
they lack the ability to empathise; their cerebral cortex is wired differently to us. They feel nothing for their victims. They simply extract energy from the situation. They feed off the pain and misery they cause

They are like a seperate species of predator that preys on humanity. They're not like us. Yes we are capable of killing in self-defence but most would not wish to if it can be helped nor would they extract energy from the act
They see the world differently to most folks. Like us. I believe that is what causes awakening. The Illuminati are all awakened like us. More so. They know how it works and how to use it. And they are serial killers.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 09:15 AM   #93
fudgetusk

Quote:
At some point the universe came into being from nothing. A fantastic theory? But it must be true. I don't see how the ripper killings involving jesus energy is fantastic. People have been killed in the name of jesus since his legend arrived. And it's said that when Jesus returns he will be carrying a sword.

The ripper killings may have been an attempt to twist Christ energy into antichrist energy. Is it a coincidence that Hitler was born a few months after the killings?

Old 15-05-2017, 09:17 AM   #94
fudgetusk

Quote:
Not hard to find whores in poor areas.

Its more likely that they have a totally different view of reality, where moral codes are seen as unimportant in relation to their goals. You only have to look at nazi scientists who put the value of human life as nothing as long as they could have people to experiment on.
Missing the point. I would be hard to go around asking prostitutes their full names without looking suspicious.

Old 15-05-2017, 09:18 AM   #95
fudgetusk

Quote:
Do you find quantum physics simple? One single fact is simple but a science isn't just one simple fact it is millions of facts that on the whole form complexity. And so with the Illuminati. Their science is magic. They know it to a complex level.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 15-05-2017 at 09:21 AM.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:20 AM   #96
fudgetusk

Quote:
its possible or he was restrained by the freemasonic authorities or his work was complete
Or he returned to his day job of sacrificing people in dark underground cellars.

Old 15-05-2017, 09:37 AM   #97
JustMe418

Quote:
Missing the point. I would be hard to go around asking prostitutes their full names without looking suspicious.
Who said anybody was asking full names? the ones killed were well known locally according to my reading
Old 15-05-2017, 09:39 AM   #98
fudgetusk

Quote:
Who said anybody was asking full names? the ones killed were well known locally according to my reading
Well known to whom? The locals? Not to the people perpetrating the crimes.

Old 15-05-2017, 09:46 AM   #99
JustMe418

Quote:
Or he returned to his day job of sacrificing people in dark underground cellars.
Well that is a point. Sacrifice deosnt have to be done in public places. Why would a person do such killings?

1) they didnt have access to a concealed place to cary them out
2) they wanted to cause panic and shock in people to feel powerful
3) they wanted to show the authorities were helpless, again for a feeling of power
4) they were spure of the moment things done by a sick, but clearly educated mind

I do find the theory of it being an occult murder interesting but there doesnt seem to be much to go on. I have heard that the ripper may have had the power of invisibility so that he could escape undetected but its impossible to prove.

The leyline theory Im just not buying at the moment. First a person would have to prove there were lines there for a start and I was under the impression that the place to carry out any magical work would be on a crossing point rather than the transit point, so you would have to prove these murder sites were at crossing points.

Maybe the killer had some form of facial disfigurement as he seemd to rip the womens faces to pieces, so maybe he felt or looked ugly and wanted them to look the same? I have a book in the house on this but didnt finish reading it and it goes into quite a lot of detail of the whole area and background, important people. etc.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:47 AM   #100
JustMe418

Quote:
Well known to whom? The locals? Not to the people perpetrating the crimes.
You cant be sure unless you know who did it. So why do they need the full names?